ADVERTISEMENT

Arik Gilbert to UF!!

LOL. Bowers is going to be an AA.
Washington should be back for Arky this weekend.

(snicker
😏
) The Gator D is only averaging giving up 20 Pts/Gm (79/4)

Starters and depth missing on the defense:
CB Jaydon Hill - season injury
S/Star Kamar Wilcoxson - season injury
MLB Ventrell Miller - season injury
CB Kaiir Elam - game(s)?
CB Patrick Moorer - games
SDE/OLB Andrew Chatfield - xfer out to OreSt for playing time.
=====

Gator TE's: (play TE or can play WR out of the slot)
Kemore Gamble 6-4 243 rsSr - 8 for 61 yds, 7.63 Yds/Rec, 1 TD, L-21
Keon Zipperer 6-3 242 Jr ------ 4 for 51 yds, 12.75 Yds/Rec, L-30
----
Any of these 3 can also play out of the slot or at TE.
WR Shorter 6-5 228 rsJr ------- 9 for 88 Yds, 9.78 Yds/Rec, L-33
WR Whittemore 6-4 211 rsSo - 6 for 56 Yds, 9.33 Yds/Rec, L-18
WR Weston 6-3 215 rsSo ------ 3 for 44 Yds, 14.67 Yds/Rec, L-36
~~ None of the above listed 5 are in the Top 3 for receptions in 2021.

#1 WR Copeland 6-0 202 rsJr - 10 for 232 Yds, 23.2 Yds/Rec, 2 TD's, L-75
#2 WR Henderson 6-3 195 So -- 8 for 122 Yds, 15.25 Yds/Rec, 1 TD, L-35
#3 WR Wells 6-1 200 rsSr ------ 11 for 121 Yds, 11.0 Yds/Rec, 2 TD's, L-26

Keeping in mind that that's just some of the passing stats, from an offense that is TEAM averaging 322.5 Yds/Gm, 7.5 YPC running the ball.

Tennis-sea's fans pre-game bragged that their #5 in the nation rushing defense would not be giving up the 246 rushing yards that #1 Bama gave up the week before.
And they were correct. The Gators ran for 283 yards & 2 TD's on them, with a plus 10 minutes on the ToP....

While Kirby haircut was busy being a 60+ pt RUTS thug on poor little Vandy....

#CFB's Top 5 Max Speeds from Ball Carriers:
Week 2
UGA TE Brock Bowers 21.9 MPH
UF QB Emory Jones 21.0 MPH
Less than a 1 MPH difference, but here's a much bigger difference between them:

QB-1 -- Florida Gators QB Emory Jones rsJr was named the SEC’s Offensive Player of the Week, the conference announced Monday. The 4th-year signal caller is in his 1st year as the starter at Florida and has made big strides in the last 2 weeks. Saturday night vs UT, Jones ran for 144 yards on 15 carries (9.6 YPC) and was 21-of-27 (77.8%) through the air for 209 yards with 2 TD's.
Emory is also the 1st QB since Tebow to have 200+ passing and 100+ rushing in the same game.

And the fun thing for us Gator fans is that some believe that the QB-2 Richardson rsFr, is even better (just less experenced) than QB-1 rsJr....

#CFB's Top 5 Max Speeds from Ball Carriers:
Week 2
UGA TE Brock Bowers 21.9 MPH
UF QB Emory Jones 21.0 MPH
Less than a 1 MPH difference, but here's a much bigger difference between them:

QB-1 -- Florida Gators QB Emory Jones rsJr was named the SEC’s Offensive Player of the Week, the conference announced Monday. The 4th-year signal caller is in his 1st year as the starter at Florida and has made big strides in the last 2 weeks. Saturday night vs UT, Jones ran for 144 yards on 15 carries (9.6 YPC) and was 21-of-27 (77.8%) through the air for 209 yards with 2 TD's.
Emory is also the 1st QB since Tebow to have 200+ passing and 100+ rushing in the same game.

And the fun thing for us Gator fans is that some believe that the QB-2 Richardson rsFr, is even better (just less experenced) than QB-1 rsJr....
Snicker... that 21.0 mph was AR15 not Emory Jones.
My advice... Gators need to run while they can because it's not happening in JAX if we are healthy.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
My advice... Gators need to run while they can because it's not happening in JAX if we are healthy.
I actually think you might slow us down some running the ball but Mullen will have some plays waiting to take advantage of that. You better hope Richardson isn't the starter for that game.

(snicker
😏
) The Gator D is only averaging giving up 20 Pts/Gm (79/4)

Starters and depth missing on the defense:
CB Jaydon Hill - season injury
S/Star Kamar Wilcoxson - season injury
MLB Ventrell Miller - season injury
CB Kaiir Elam - game(s)?
CB Patrick Moorer - games
SDE/OLB Andrew Chatfield - xfer out to OreSt for playing time.
=====

Gator TE's: (play TE or can play WR out of the slot)
Kemore Gamble 6-4 243 rsSr - 8 for 61 yds, 7.63 Yds/Rec, 1 TD, L-21
Keon Zipperer 6-3 242 Jr ------ 4 for 51 yds, 12.75 Yds/Rec, L-30
----
Any of these 3 can also play out of the slot or at TE.
WR Shorter 6-5 228 rsJr ------- 9 for 88 Yds, 9.78 Yds/Rec, L-33
WR Whittemore 6-4 211 rsSo - 6 for 56 Yds, 9.33 Yds/Rec, L-18
WR Weston 6-3 215 rsSo ------ 3 for 44 Yds, 14.67 Yds/Rec, L-36
~~ None of the above listed 5 are in the Top 3 for receptions in 2021.

#1 WR Copeland 6-0 202 rsJr - 10 for 232 Yds, 23.2 Yds/Rec, 2 TD's, L-75
#2 WR Henderson 6-3 195 So -- 8 for 122 Yds, 15.25 Yds/Rec, 1 TD, L-35
#3 WR Wells 6-1 200 rsSr ------ 11 for 121 Yds, 11.0 Yds/Rec, 2 TD's, L-26

Keeping in mind that that's just some of the passing stats, from an offense that is TEAM averaging 322.5 Yds/Gm, 7.5 YPC running the ball.

Tennis-sea's fans pre-game bragged that their #5 in the nation rushing defense would not be giving up the 246 rushing yards that #1 Bama gave up the week before.
And they were correct. The Gators ran for 283 yards & 2 TD's on them, with a plus 10 minutes on the ToP....

While Kirby haircut was busy being a 60+ pt RUTS thug on poor little Vandy....
Meanwhile we give up less than. 6 points a game. That's cute on Vols fans but their front 7 isn't our front 7, not to mention the depth.
JAX should be huge this year for both programs.

I think that was after Richardson had to deal with some traffic also. He is going to put some crazy highlights on tape every week once Mullen has to give him some big playing time.

If the DBs don't have a real good angle on him they don't even gain ground trying to catch him and a LB in the open field has no chance to catch him.
No one's disputing AR15's speed here. LG89 just said Bowers was probably a slow WR.

LOL... in other words you were wrong and you have nothing to say.
I chose to go with the amusing response rather than the rebuttal.

But you seem desperate for the rebuttal, so...

Top speed at the end of the run means little for a WR. Sure, maybe it keeps him from getting caught from behind, but he has to get there first.

WR's need to be fast OFF THE SNAP. Need to hit top speed in a couple steps to get separation, need to be able to pivot on a dime.

This kid is WR size. Nothing about him says TE other than the role you have given him. The reason he's not playing WR is because he is too slow in the pattern. TE's tend to have fewer cuts in their patterns because they are big hulking behemoths with too much inertia. This kid doesn't have the behemoth problem, so it must be that he is a TE because he can't make it as a WR. Fortunately for him the NFL is now accepting TE's who aren't actually TE's, so he might have a role at the next level. But he will still have to put on some weight because even pass catching TE's have to have SOME size to be able to chip DE's.

Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge understands this without needing it explained to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
No one's disputing AR15's speed here. LG89 just said Bowers was probably a slow WR.
Rolling Richardson out would negate some of Georgia's rush defense ability where that nose tackle clogs everything up. Same with Jones but he isn't the freak athlete Richardson is to really make the defense pay even worse. It will be an interesting chess match when our offense is on the field.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I chose to go with the amusing response rather than the rebuttal.

But you seem desperate for the rebuttal, so...

Top speed at the end of the run means little for a WR. Sure, maybe it keeps him from getting caught from behind, but he has to get there first.

WR's need to be fast OFF THE SNAP. Need to hit top speed in a couple steps to get separation, need to be able to pivot on a dime.

This kid is WR size. Nothing about him says TE other than the role you have given him. The reason he's not playing WR is because he is too slow in the pattern. TE's tend to have fewer cuts in their patterns because they are big lunking behemoths with too much inertia. This kid doesn't have the behemoth problem, so it must be that he is a TE because he can't make it as a WR. Fortunately for him the NFL is now accepting TE's who aren't actually TE's, so he might have a role at the next level. But he will still have to put on some weight because even pass catching TE's have to have SOME size to be able to chip DE's.

Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge understands this without needing it explained to them.
In other words you haven't watched him. The kid is a TE with speed. He is more powerful than a WR.
Of course the media didn't realize that @LizardGrad89 proclaimed him a slow WR so I don't know what we're going to do now.
I saw where Brandon Marcello (not a UGA guy btw) said Bowers is the best TE in the country. Maybe you should @ him on Twitter and explain that you have decided he's not a TE. Why don't you ask Mullen or Grantham if Bowers is a TE. SMH and LOL.
Regardless, you said he was slow. 🤣🤣🤣

In other words you haven't watched him. The kid is a TE with speed. He is more powerful than a WR.
Of course the media didn't realize that @LizardGrad89 proclaimed him a slow WR so I don't know what we're going to do now.
I saw where Brandon Marcello (not a UGA guy btw) said Bowers is the best TE in the country. Maybe you should @ him on Twitter and explain that you have decided he's not a TE. Why don't you ask Mullen or Grantham if Bowers is a TE. SMH and LOL.
I can see you don't understand how twitter works either. You really don't understand much, do you?

Let's get this kid some time against an opponent who isn't garbage before anointing him anything other than what he is: A kid too slow to play WR.

The Gators ran for over 500 combined Yards vs #1 Bama, and TN's #5 in the Nation run defense, but good ole UGly is gonna stop the Gator's cold in Jax??? ROTF LMFAO
🤣

So, you're to UGly dumb to realize that the 'slower' Emory (6-2 211) just had 144 Yds on 15 carries (9.6 YPC) vs Tennis-sea's #5 in the Nation run defense, while AR-15 (6-4 236) is even bigger & faster???
-----
So how did the faster Richardson do in the 1st 2 games?
Rushing 11 for 275 yds, 25.0 YPC, 2 TD's.
😲

Feel free to pick your Poison between those 2 Gator QB's, running or throwing....

Plus they can draw attention away from the QB's with these 3 RB's:
Pierce 6.6 YPC - 5 TD's
Davis 6.3 YPC - 3 TD's
Wright 5.5 YPC - 1 TD
Which is quite a bet better than your best 3 RB's, and you haven't played UA or TN....

And let me know the next time that 'chokes-on-the-big-ones Kirby' has any player named the SEC Offensive PoW, or a player that wins a Heisman....
😤

Kyle Pitts never got this kind of hype at Florida. Neither did Thad Moss at LSU, who was a 3 star.

Reactions: Gator Fever
The Gators ran for over 500 combined Yards vs #1 Bama, and TN's #5 in the Nation run defense, but good ole UGly is gonna stop the Gator's cold in Jax??? ROTF LMFAO
🤣

So, you're to UGly dumb to realize that the 'slower' Emory (6-2 211) just had 144 Yds on 15 carries (9.6 YPC) vs Tennis-sea's #5 in the Nation run defense, while AR-15 (6-4 236) is even bigger & faster???
-----
So how did the faster Richardson do in the 1st 2 games?
Rushing 11 for 275 yds, 25.0 YPC, 2 TD's.
😲

Feel free to pick your Poison between those 2 Gator QB's, running or throwing....

Plus they can draw attention away from the QB's with these 3 RB's:
Pierce 6.6 YPC - 5 TD's
Davis 6.3 YPC - 3 TD's
Wright 5.5 YPC - 1 TD
Which is quite a bet better than your best 3 RB's, and you haven't played UA or TN....

And let me know the next time that 'chokes-on-the-big-ones Kirby' has any player named the SEC Offensive PoW, or a player that wins a Heisman....
😤
You really judge a team by how they play Tennessee??? 🤣 🤣 🤣

Pitts sure did... the guy was unbelievable last year. Looking forward to see how he plays as a Falcon.
I can't remember if you stated you're a Falcons fan but I'm sure you heard Pitts will have some serious competition at his very position. It happens to be.....Felipe Franks. Unless he succeeds as a TE, Franks brief career in the NFL is over.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can see you don't understand how twitter works either. You really don't understand much, do you?

Let's get this kid some time against an opponent who isn't garbage before anointing him anything other than what he is: A kid too slow to play WR.
6-4 240, perfect TE size. Was Hernandez too slow too? Bowers does it all. Scored on an end around last week too. you don’t run that play with slow kids, don’t recall seeing a TE run one maybe ever.

Last edited:
6-4 240, perfect TE size. Was Hernandez too slow too? Bowers does it all. Scored on an end around last week two. you don’t run that play with slow kids, don’t recall seeing a TE run one maybe ever.
Hernandez wasn't super fast, he just always knew where the marker was and had the bulk to bull his way thru til he got the first down.

Reactions: instaGATOR
6-4 240, perfect TE size. Was Hernandez too slow too? Bowers does it all. Scored on an end around last week too. you don’t run that play with slow kids, don’t recall seeing a TE run one maybe ever.
According to your website, he's 6-4 230. I'm going to accept these stats as accurate even though we all know colleges often inflate height and weight. Also, let me show you the stats of a guy who was too small to be an NFL tight end, in fact, his blocking got him cut. Then, let me show you the stats of a guy with the actual size to be a TE. Did college for all of them so it was apples to apples.

Let me know if you can figure out what I am trying to explain to you.

Now, here are the stats for a big WR. See if you can spot the similarity with your guy. Couldn't use the official Gator site, for some reason they don't have weight included.

Now, will this guy catch some passes? Sure. You play enough bums for him to get his share. But this nonsense that he is the best TE in the country? Um, no. The best is probably Charlie Kolar at Iowa State, he's got 2 inches and 30 pounds on your guy, and has had an actual career, not one run.

LULZ. Only a Dwag would think they had the best TE in the country when their undersized guy has 18 catches in 4 games against Clemson and three bags of trash. Nobody buys the hype better than you hicks.

• Haha
According to your website, he's 6-4 230. I'm going to accept these stats as accurate even though we all know colleges often inflate height and weight. Also, let me show you the stats of a guy who was too small to be an NFL tight end, in fact, his blocking got him cut. Then, let me show you the stats of a guy with the actual size to be a TE. Did college for all of them so it was apples to apples.

Now, here are the stats for a big WR. See if you can spot the similarity with your guy. Couldn't use the official Gator site, for some reason they don't have weight included.

Now, will this guy catch some passes? Sure. You play enough bums for him to get his share. But this nonsense that he is the best TE in the country? Um, no. The best is probably Charlie Kolar at Iowa State, he's got 2 inches and 30 pounds on your guy, and has had an actual career, not one run.

LULZ. Only a Dwag would think they had the best TE in the country when their undersized guy has 18 catches in 4 games against Clemson and three bags of trash. Nobody buys the hype better than you hicks.
Four bags of trash.

You really judge a team by how they play Tennessee??? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Bowers pads his stats vs UAB -- 150 receiving Yards with a long of 89 Yds, vs freakin' UAB.
But you want to dis on stats vs #5 D in the nation UT?
What a freakin' gormless hypocrite....
😤

While you totally ignore how they played against the #1 in the Nation defending NC, that has owned your sorry butts???
😂
🤣
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Did I say he was the best? You can't read?
You said he was slow... take the L.

You'd take him over your pretender any day of the week, straight up trade, if indeed you are of sound mind.
Maybe, but based on what, potential? When he shows what he can do against real competition, then we can talk. You're comparing two different styles though. We run a pro-style and JT is the fit for that. You run whatever you call yours and AR is a fit, I guess. Last year you threw it all over the place, this year you're running it all over the place. But the point is, you are just as excited about him as we are about Bowers. He's a true freshman and is tearing it up, albeit against less than SEC big 6 so far, but if you have watched him play, you know he is special.

#7 TE Kemore Gamble 6-4 243 rsSr
#2 TE Keon Zipperer 6-3 242 Jr

TE's Waiting in the wings for their turn at quality playing time:

TE Jonathan Odom 6-5 240 rsFr - Offers - UA,LSU,AU,tOSU, Mich, Mia, etc...
(legacy, Dad was Gator AA OT and NFL Bucs)

TE Nick Elksnis 6-6 243 Fr EE - Offers - Tn,FSU, Mia, PSU, tOSU, Mich, etc....

TE Gage Wilcox 6-4 230 Fr - Offers UA, AU, & UGly among others.

Incoming Recruit
TE CJ Hawkins 6-7 220 - Offers by UA & UGly among others....

Did you not post a twitter from some fool saying, after one good game, he was the best TE in the country? Wasn't that you? Kinda think it was...
I stated a non UGA guy said it. I didn't say it. Geez man. Why is the guy a fool LG89? Because you don't agree with him? You don't even know the guy yet you call him a fool? You may want to be careful with that stuff.
Regardless I also posted a tweet of him being very fast after you said he was slow. Nice deflection.

#7 TE Kemore Gamble 6-4 243 rsSr
#2 TE Keon Zipperer 6-3 242 Jr

TE's Waiting in the wings for their turn at quality playing time:

TE Jonathan Odom 6-5 240 rsFr - Offers - UA,LSU,AU,tOSU, Mich, Mia, etc...
(legacy, Dad was Gator AA OT and NFL Bucs)

TE Nick Elksnis 6-6 243 Fr EE - Offers - Tn,FSU, Mia, PSU, tOSU, Mich, etc....

TE Gage Wilcox 6-4 230 Fr - Offers UA, AU, & UGly among others.

Incoming Recruit
TE CJ Hawkins 6-7 220 - Offers by UA & UGly among others....
Now post TE measurable for every TE room in the SEC and you'll see everyone has dudes. Also, if an offer isn't commitable, is it really an offer?

I stated a non UGA guy said it. I didn't say it. Geez man. Why is the guy a fool LG89? Because you don't agree with him? You don't even know the guy yet you call him a fool? You may want to be careful with that stuff.
Regardless I also posted a tweet of him being very fast after you said he was slow. Nice deflection.
He's a fool because you don't proclaim a freshman the best in the country at their position based on one play. If someone posted that AR 15 was the best QB in the country based on his run against USF where he tweaked his hamstring, well, what would you think of that? And while you said he was a non-UGa guy, YOU POSTED IT TO BOLSTER YOUR ARGUMENT, which meant you endorsed that position, so you are just as big a fool as he is.

But you see, he's one of those people who needs eyeballs on his tweets, so he goes in for hyperbole. He's a fool on purpose, to catch your attention. Doesn't mean he really believes what he posts. But you believed it enough to use it as "evidence" to back your claim, so it shows you also don't understand how twitter works.

The fact I have to explain these things to you, like you were a simpleton with no idea how the world works, well, that would be fairly accurate, wouldn't it?

• Haha
They can call me a fool as I think Richardson will be like Newton once he starts and has a few games under his belt. He already shows he has a good deep ball.

As far as Georgia what will happen now that the guy playing TE last year is back.

Maybe, but based on what, potential? When he shows what he can do against real competition, then we can talk. You're comparing two different styles though. We run a pro-style and JT is the fit for that. You run whatever you call yours and AR is a fit, I guess. Last year you threw it all over the place, this year you're running it all over the place. But the point is, you are just as excited about him as we are about Bowers. He's a true freshman and is tearing it up, albeit against less than SEC big 6 so far, but if you have watched him play, you know he is special.
Nope. Actually I can talk now. That is what fans with objective eyes do who can clearly see this guy is pure gem both running and passing the football. I am looking forward to you and your boys discovering this IN PERSON. We can discuss more on this later while your tackling dummies' injuries heal...

Now post TE measurable for every TE room in the SEC and you'll see everyone has dudes. Also, if an offer isn't commitable, is it really an offer?
So your coaches offer but don't intend to actually sign a recruit???
Coaches with their pants on fire.... 🤔 (and 5-stars bailing in the portal)

Everyone has measurables, but not everyone gets the needed coaching, as UGly has proven repeatedly.
"What happens to all of those 4-5 star recruits after they arrive in Athens?" -- Spurrier

Gator TE's to the NFL

1969 - Jim Yarbourgh - Lions
1976 - Al Darby - Seahawks
1977 - Jimmy Stephens - Steelers
1983 - Chris Faulkner - Cowboys
1983 - Mike Mularkey - 49'ers
-----
2000 - Erron Kinney - Titans
2003 - Aaron Walker- 49'ers
2004 - Ben Troupe - Titans
2009 - Cornelius Ingram - Eagles
2010 - Aaron Hernandez - Patriots
2013 - Jordan Reed - Redskins
2021 - Kyle Pitts - Falcons -
Kyle became the highest drafted TE (1/4) in NFL history.
~~ Since 2000, UF is averaging an NFL drafted TE every 3 years....

~ While other Gator TE's like Trey Burton have gone on to NFL careers as undrafted F/A's.... Trey went to SB LII with the Eagles 2014-17, then later played for the Bears 2018-19 and Colts 2020.

The difference between having a HC with 4-5 star recruiting money bags, and a HC that can coach up 2-3 stars to the NFL.... (you figure out which is which at UF / UGly....)

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT