ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else think that Franks starts the 18 season?

Aren’t you trying to speak for everybody?

This level of stupidity is SoP for this gang of circle jerks.

Weekend, arrives. Time to off-ignore and have some bitch-slappin' fun... :cool:

While ---> I <--- (not we) sit back yet again,,,,
hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

LMFAO at their usual rampant stupidity...

I have no idea what the many readers (non-posters) think of you and your usual circle of jerks, nor do I care. And I certainly don't attempt to speak for any of them, just for myself. You see, I don't need a gang of circle jerks from the hood to back me up, because I'm not trying to be PC, make friends of twits, nor am I a social welfare liberal... :cool:

So don't go expecting the constant (you're a bigot) 'fake news' coming from you and your circle to affect me. But hey, keep it up anyway, because I find you twits amusing, at least when I bother to read your idiot-chit... o_O

Oh look more bigotry because someone's poor little feelings are hurt. So now the circle of jerks are all from the hood and on social welfare. Any more zingers from under that hood grandpa? Might as well get it all out here we all know you're too pu**y to stand behind much of what you post here so no doubt you don't say any of this in real life.

This level of stupidity is SoP for this gang of circle jerks.

I have no idea what the many readers (non-posters) think of you and your usual circle of jerks, nor do I care. And I certainly don't attempt to speak for any of them, just for myself. You see, I don't need a gang of circle jerks from the hood to back me up, because I'm not trying to be PC, make friends of twits, nor am I a social welfare liberal... :cool:

So don't go expecting the constant (you're a bigot) 'fake news' coming from you and your circle to affect me. But hey, keep it up anyway, because I find you twits amusing, at least when I bother to read your idiot-chit... o_O

Lol I’m a PC, social welfare liberal?

I’m a damned imperialist you idiot.

F**k the poor.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
He's like one of those malfunctioning bots. He gets his feelings hurt and then just starts spitting out words, most of them ignorant.

Hood!
BLM!
liberal!
Welfare!

He's a shining example of undeducated trash.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
He's like one of those malfunctioning bots. He gets his feelings hurt and then just starts spitting out words, most of them ignorant.

Hood!
BLM!
liberal!
Welfare!

He's a shining example of undeducated trash

But it's me that's the bigot with the hurt feelings... o_O

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yes that would be correct. Calling you uneducated trash when your comments show you to be exactly that isn't bigoted. I'm not surprised you don't understand what it means to be bigoted though, you know, because you're uneducated trash.

The part where you think someone has to be fast to be successful in a spread. Get a clue

Maybe not in an air raid, but in an offense where the QB is suppose to be a run threat?

I’m not saying he has to run a 4.5, I’m saying that when the best I’ve seen any numbers for his 40 time be around a 4.79, and most of them higher, so far as to be closer to 5.10 time, that’s just painfully slow.

So maybe you should get a clue.

Besides, from what I understand, Jones is looking pretty good so far, and surprsingly, so is Allen.

I know that will shock people but I trust my source.

As the circle of jerks spiral yet another thread into the tired, boring dirt... :rolleyes:
ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Maybe not in an air raid, but in an offense where the QB is suppose to be a run threat?

I’m not saying he has to run a 4.5, I’m saying that when the best I’ve seen any numbers for his 40 time be around a 4.79, and most of them higher, so far as to be closer to 5.10 time, that’s just painfully slow.

Besides, from what I understand, Jones is looking pretty good so far, and surprsingly, so is Allen.

From what I understand, the quarterbacks have all looked pretty good. Yes they are sometimes inconsistent but overall people are pretty pleased. We will see how they do when they start installing option run concepts or start practicing in pads.

Reactions: instaGATOR
From what I understand, the quarterbacks have all looked pretty good. Yes they are sometimes inconsistent but overall people are pretty pleased. We will see how they do when they start installing option run concepts or start practicing in pads.

I read some of the practice stuff which is selective but it seemed Allen was the one struggling some and the new guy had a few passing issues but that is to be expected in his first spring. He should be much better in camp prior to the season starting.

Fev, read the Saturday practice review on Allen.
He hit a deep 65 yard TD to Grimes, one of his WR's at STA.

Accuracy, 'taking care of the ball:'
HS Sr 27 TD's to 7 Ints, for a 3.86 to 1 ratio.
When it counted the most in the 7A Championship game:
Threw for 323 Yds with 5 TD's. STA 45 - 6 Plant

Not taking too much from an intra squad but Trask looked really good, Franks, not so much .... Mullen will adjust the offense to suit the best QB

Not taking too much from an intra squad but Trask looked really good, Franks, not so much .... Mullen will adjust the offense to suit the best QB

I think I said since this post (maybe in another thread) that I think you can run a more vanilla offense with Trask until Jones gets up to speed.

And maybe Trask just owns it, and Jones can sit in the wings.

I’m done with Franks. He is who he is. And the spring practices keep showing that.

My whole point in the oat you quoted was that there is simply no evidence that suggests Trask can run an offense as a real dual-threat QB. Other than insta’s made up 40 times, the guy runs about a 4.9-5.0 40.

Sure, he’s big, but there’s only so much that is going to do for you, and the guy hasn’t taken true meaningful snaps since middle school and it affects his ability to lead a huddle and be under the bright lights of the Swamp, and Baton Rouge, and Tuscaloosa, and Jacksonville, and Auburn, and Atlanta.

Saying that doesn’t make me a Trask hater. It simply makes me weary of how much faith we can put into him being the next great Florida QB.

I think I said since this post (maybe in another thread) that I think you can run a more vanilla offense with Trask until Jones gets up to speed.

I’m done with Franks. He is who he is. And the spring practices keep showing that.

My whole point in the oat you quoted was that there is simply no evidence that suggests Trask can run an offense as a real dual-threat QB. Other than insta’s made up 40 times, the guy runs about a 4.9-5.0 40.

Sure, he’s big, but there’s only so much that is going to do for you, and the guy hasn’t taken true meaningful snaps since middle school and it affects his ability to lead a huddle and be under the bright lights of the Swamp, and Baton Rouge, and Tuscaloosa, and Jacksonville, and Auburn, and Atlanta.

Saying that doesn’t make me a Trask hater. It simply makes me weary of how much faith we can put into him being the next great Florida QB.

The reality is we are probably just screwed at QB for another year. Trask probably isn't that good and Franks continues to show he is Driskel version 2.0 so far. It sounds like no way in hell is Jones one of those true freshman QBs that will be ready to play at the beginning of the season either. We have to hope Jones with a year under his belt will be able to step up and excel.

The reality is we are probably just screwed at QB for another year. Trask probably isn't that good and Franks continues to show he is Driskel version 2.0 so far. It sounds like no way in hell is Jones one of those true freshman QBs that will be ready to play at the beginning of the season either. We have to hope Jones with a year under his belt will be able to step up and excel.

To be fair, Jones is fresh into this, and Spring ball isn’t over yet....and he still has fall practice.

Give the guy time.

I know you have a bit of a penchant for gloom and doom.

I do too, but I cute it with copious amounts of booze.

I’ll write your prescription if you’d like.

To be fair, Jones is fresh into this, and Spring ball isn’t over yet....and he still has fall practice.

Give the guy time.

I know you have a bit of a penchant for gloom and doom.

I do too, but I cute it with copious amounts of booze.

I’ll write your prescription if you’d like.

Well looking at things this way you don't have a heart attack when you see the live action stuff in the real games. Around 2013 I stopped having too much false hope with these QBs. :D

Well looking at things this way you don't have a heart attack when you see the live action stuff in the real games. Around 2013 I stopped having too much false hope with these QBs. :D

Ha me too.

And I retroactively applied it to 2010 when Urban ran the “Jordan Reed and Trey Burton combo on first and second down before Bentley comes out to pass it on 3rd and 12.”

I think people have forgotten how miserable that was.

Urbana 2010 plan was to run to guys whom are know high paid TEs in the NFL, and then make poor JB come out and attempt silly long passes on 3rd and long.

Reactions: Gator Fever

Well, he did take meaningful snaps in HS, but you can keep that lie going, and Mullen will cater the O to his strengths IF he is the best qb

How you guys take so much from an intra squad scrimmage when you have no idea who played with what players and against what defenders is beyond me.

Well, he did take meaningful snaps in HS, but you can keep that lie going, and Mullen will cater the O to his strengths IF he is the best qb

I think this may be more of a situation like Miss State had with that QB prior to Prescott taking over than when Leak was here in 2005. We managed a decent season then but that team had quite a bit more talent than this team on both sides of the ball probably.

How you guys take so much from an intra squad scrimmage when you have no idea who played with what players and against what defenders is beyond me.

Well they were saying when it was the ones and twos and when they mixed them but some players were out obviously.

Look, let's not overreact to the first scrimmage of the year. Usually the defense is much better than the offense in these situations. That being said, if Joe Murrow available I'd go after him. I'd also go after an grad transfer LT.

Look, let's not overreact to the first scrimmage of the year. Usually the defense is much better than the offense in these situations. That being said, if Joe Murrow available I'd go after him. I'd also go after an grad transfer LT.

I think Burrow may transfer if he isn't convinced he has a real chance to win the OSU job in camp prior to the season. You would think he would be an upgrade over what we have right now since Jones is a true freshman.

Like I said earlier I'd be shocked if we don't play at least 2 and I fully expect 3. Only one fit the system and he isn't close to being ready now. Most likely Franks and Trask split time with the hot hand staying in then later in the year after we drop some games they give Jones a couple plays.

Reactions: Gator Fever
SEC-Country Ryan Young - Post Friday Scrimage:

Trask is at least giving Mullen something to think about in his first audition with the new staff, and he was clearly the best QB on the field for Florida on Friday. :cool:

According to unofficial media stats kept by the Gainesville Sun’s Robbie Andreu,

Trask finished 12 of 18 (66.7%) for 182 yards, 3 TD's and 1 Int. on a rainy afternoon in The Swamp.

Franks was 7 of 22 (31.8%) for 127 yards,
2 TD's, 3 Ints. and a fumble, adding some late highlights after a prolonged rough start.

But hey, the haters shouldn't let reality start affecting their hate smack at this late date... :rolleyes:
I figure that some of them will now try to do their usual forked tongue bit, while talking outta both sides of the village idiot mouths... o_O

Last edited:
I plan to watch a few games before I form an opinion on how bad or good the QBs might be.

You seem like someone with a brain. 4

Meanwhile the clown who posted before you is running around like a chick with his skirt up tooting his own horn after one scrimmage with no details beyond unofficial stats. And everyone else are the village idiots despite him being wrong about literally every single thing the past three years. Good stuff.

It's very early in the process, but I trust Mullen a lot more than I did McElwain to find the guy who best fits what he wants to do. He will adjust his offense to the personnel he has to work with and, I agree, this is going to be a run heavy offense. Just hope the NCAA grants Grimes & Jefferson waivers so they can play this fall. Will make a huge difference in the passing game, IMO. And how a QB looks in practice sometimes just does not translate into real game performance under pressure.

I was looking at the stats for the Miss State 2012 season since I think that is the closest thing there is to the situation here and Mullen running the offense. Tyler Russell who like our QBs (true freshman excluded) wasn't a real running threat was the starter that season and he didn't run the ball much at all but his passing stats were decent for Mullen's system throwing for just under 3,000 yards with a good TD to interception ratio. It appears unlike with Leak after a while Mullen never started using a FB much either with him playing QB. They had a decent season but were pounded by the 3 good teams they played and didn't have good offensive production in those 3 games. The problem for us is Tyler Russell just using the eyeball test looked to be much better than Franks. It does show Mullen will adjust to a QB that can't run his preferred offense as the run/pass ratio that year was almost 50/50 exactly. I think his offenses run the ball a lot more than that usually due to the QB option plays.

Is there anyone out there that still believes that Franks will be the starter in game one in Sept? o_O

I STILL believe that Franks best bet is to transfer down this summer, to a level were he can play and be successful, because Trask is likely going to be the starter.

Franks seems to be a decent person, a good student/athlete, and he seems to be an overall good Gator. He's just not quite good enough to be a starting UF/SEC QB,,, not everyone is... :oops:

I think that because Kyle is by far the best at throwing the ball, and he's the best at doing both things (read-pass-run combo) for now.

Allen will need to improve his running,,, Jones his passing and decisions.
Franks (incomplete, Int, sacks, fumbles) looks to be the worst at both things combined. --- jmoho's of course.... :cool:

Last edited:
Is there anyone out there that still believes that Franks will be the starter in game one in Sept? o_O

I STILL believe that Franks best bet is to transfer down this summer, to a level were he can play and be successful, because Trask is likely going to be the starter.

Franks seems to be a decent person, a good student/athlete, and he seems to be an overall good Gator. He's just not quite good enough to be a starting UF/SEC QB,,, not everyone is... :oops:

I think that because Kyle is by far the best at throwing the ball, and he's the best at doing both things (read-pass-run combo) for now.

Allen will need to improve his running,,, Jones his passing and decisions.
Franks (incomplete, Int, sacks, fumbles) looks to be the worst at both things combined. --- jmoho's of course.... :cool:

And yet you have no agenda.

Never need to read his posts, because they are always going to be,,, what they are, and what he will always be. This asswipe stalker arrives to spread his usual crap, and to be the lonely despised drunk loser that he is... :confused:

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

. And everyone else are the village idiots despite him being wrong about literally every single thing the past three years. Good stuff.

FAKE NEWS ALERT
-- Supported by the usual circle jerk sycophants.:cool:

Next, these circle jerk twits will be telling us how Trump will ruin the economy with tax cuts and by putting American workers first, and that he also doesn't know a thing about how to deal with foreign dick-taters... :rolleyes:

Listening to the circle of jerks here, is a lot like paying any attention to the MSM morons.... :confused: (which I seldom do any more) :cool:
==============

~ Jake Winderman - ITG

~ Feleipe Franks finished Friday’s scrimmage with a subpar stat line that looked worse in person. The redshirt sophomore posted 133 yards on 6-of-22 throwing. He threw 3 interceptions, fumbled once and was sacked twice. Franks had a day to forget.

~ Of all of Florida’s quarterbacks at Friday’s scrimmage, Kyle Trask stood out.
Threw 3 TD's to one Int, including an 80 Yd TD pass to Grimes.
(but just ask ooozzziiieee jerk, I'm never right about anything...)

3 Years ago, I said that I liked (dark-horse) Perine, better than Scarlett or Cronkrite. Cronkrite is gone, and Scarlett probably should be.
Last year I touted Davis in the summer, while the jerks dissed on me for saying so. :rolleyes: Davis was on pace to break Fred Taylors Fr rushing marks before going down injured.

~ Dameon Pierce and Lamical Perine were the highlights of Friday’s scrimmage.
My Top 3 Pre-Spring RB's picks were Davis (once healed), Pierce and Perine. And Lemons will likely pass Scarlett for the #4 spot.
Clement will likely be available for several backup spots, and ST's including KR's. Looks about right (correct) to me so far... o_O

TE Moral Stephens, that I've been begging for, for 3 years now, caught a 24 Yd TD.
His UF career average Yds/Catch is 20+ Yds. Give him the number of targets that Goolsby got, and he'd have more receiving yards in one season, than over-rated Goolsby had in his entire UF career.

The entire 3 year list is longer still, while the jerker 'Fake News' is never-ending.... :confused:

Sure, but how will you know or see it, with your head so firmly planted 2 feet up your arse... :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT