ADVERTISEMENT

Annnnnnnndddd....the dems have officially lost the black vote

The sheep getting hoodwinked again…. Blacks will not vote for trump in numbers. Won’t happen.

Reactions: emekz1
So, he got off the porch before our board “moderates”.

I love being proven correct about who “moderates” really are.

Sorrynotsorry dot gif
Those of us who actually do our research and stay informed have been warning for years here that the dem's grip on the black vote was loosening. We told everyone here that eventually the blacks would wake up to how the dems are racists and hurting them.

We are being proven right in real time. Again. Just move on!

What percent of the black Vote do the sheep think trump gets? Assuming trump is the nominee of course….

If those numbers are anywhere close to accurate then the dems are done.

No way we have an election in 2024. If the dems lose the black vote, they cannot cheat their way out of it. Trump would likely win all 50 states in a free and legal election.

We tried to tell the sheep...

No way we have an election in 2024. If the dems lose the black vote, they cannot cheat their way out of it. Trump would likely win all 50 states in a free and legal election.

I’m a little scared of the next 12 months…

The dems aren't losing the black vote. Maybe it will only be 80-85% instead of the normal 90% but the dems know exactly what to say to keep that demographic firmly in their corner.

The dems aren't losing the black vote. Maybe it will only be 80-85% instead of the normal 90% but the dems know exactly what to say to keep that demographic firmly in their corner.
Not sure this time.

He’s up 50+ points overall and has a 10-15% increase in Black support overall, likely driven by black men.

He never led Biden in a poll in 2020.

Of course you have 7MM new voters and elections in many swing states still haven’t been fully cleaned up, but a 5-10% swing in the black vote would be a massive blow to the Dems.

Does "what to say" equal "how to lie"? But you have hit the nail on the head when you say dems know what to say to blacks to keep them rather than dems listening to what the blacks who are leaving are saying. The dem strategy for keeping blacks is what can we TELL them rather than what can DO for them.

Reactions: GatorTheo
Does "what to say" equal "how to lie"? But you have hit the nail on the head when you say dems know what to say to blacks to keep them rather than dems listening to what the blacks who are leaving are saying. The dem strategy for keeping blacks is what can we TELL them rather than what can DO for them.
The LBJ strategy works perfectly.

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
Any Black American, Hispanic American or Jewish American would vote Democratic is far beyond me.

Not only has The Democratic Party TOTALLY exploited these minority groups - Dem Party Leaders have prove they HATE these voters. The 10/7/23 response and Invasion of Illegal Aliens 100% proves it!

Yes - LBJ’s strategy worked PERFECTLY!

Any Black American, Hispanic American or Jewish American would vote Democratic is far beyond me.

Not only has The Democratic Party TOTALLY exploited these minority groups - Dem Party Leaders have prove they HATE these voters. The 10/7/23 response and Invasion of Illegal Aliens 100% proves it!

I still SMH that Jewish people vote dem. I never would have guessed.

I have said for years that dems couldn't care less about black VOTERS. They only care about black VOTES.

I still SMH that Jewish people vote dem. I never would have guessed.
I heard Mark Levin explain this, and he's probably a decently educated person to consider in this arena.

Basically it's the large community of "vanity Jewish people" (my words not his) who go through the motions of the religion, claim to be Jewish, but aren't really devout. Essentially hardcore leftists who say they are (and are) Jewish, but their politics are more important than their religion.

It makes sense, if society is moving away from a focus on religion, God and theology in general, why would the Jewish faith and culture be spared?

Apparently 95% of Orthodox Jews vote Republican a vast majority of the time.

You'd hope an event like 10/7 - and the liberal response - would influence some change...I guess time will tell.

The problem is you pay attention to politics.

The vast majority of people who don't vote in their best interests do not, they just do what they've always done.

The point is...and I have stated it here DIRECTLY...the blacks have to be STUPID to support the left. WHAT HAS IT BENEFITED them? NADA...NOTHING! And MANY are starting to realize this, because Branon and his lying PS are EASY to tell when they are lying...their lipa are moving

I’m a little scared of the next 12 months…
We all should be. Heard on the radio the other day that Jack Smith, is trying to get not only ALL of Trump's social media posts, but also anything he typed and didn't post and everything he decided to delete. And he also wants the same for EVERYONE who liked or reposted something that Trump posted. He wants to go after every single one of Trump's followers like they have gone after people from Jan 6.

Reactions: fatman76
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT