ADVERTISEMENT

New Hampshire primary

kalimgoodman

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 14, 2012
I think it's so stupid that you can declare as "undeclared" on election day, and be able to vote in the Republican primary. It’s the rules but it's a dumb rule.

I hate that each state has their own voting rules. We need one set of rules for every state, in regards to national elections.

I think it's so stupid that you can declare as "undeclared" on election day, and be able to vote in the Republican primary. It’s the rules but it's a dumb rule.

I hate that each state has their own voting rules. We need one set of rules for every state, in regards to national elections.
Stupid system

70% of Haley’s voters per #fakenews CNN are 🐀🐀🐀 🐀 or Indy’s I suspect vote 🐀

Last edited:
Reactions: JimGaster

Like no voter I.D.'s and unlimited mail-in voting and count all the "undocumented" votes. .

I admit the left did a pretty good job there getting the vote out for Haley. Does SC let Dems vote in any primary? I am thinking they might and they don't even have to do any same day stuff there to do it.

Trump smoked RINO Haley even when Dimrats were voting in the GOP primary. 😂 The only thing possibly more embarrassing is when she loses her home state just like Gore did with Tennessee in the 2000 election. 😂 😂 😂

no doubt, much closer than i would have guessed!!! Maybe it was the Russians!!!!

Nobody was "meltingdown".

I would say it’s a pretty good meltdown when they are reaching like they were. The exit polls were 74-77 percent in favor of Trump among republicans, yet these dolts are so triggered they were desperate to find a way Haley could win, or at the very least provide her some spin.

The facts are that the AP called this race very early, around 20 percent of vote counted, and this was a blowout among Republican voters. Haley literally ran as a democrat. Or, as my guy @grandhavendiddy likes to call it, “a moderate” that appeals to the suburban woman. And it didn’t work, again.

But, I do appreciate MSNBC acknowledging that the Democrats are the party of the wealthy. They always have been, they just haven’t been called out on it. They project, as usual.

💊

I would say it’s a pretty good meltdown when they are reaching like they were. The exit polls were 74-77 percent in favor of Trump among republicans, yet these dolts are so triggered they were desperate to find a way Haley could win, or at the very least provide her some spin.

The facts are that the AP called this race very early, around 20 percent of vote counted, and this was a blowout among Republican voters. Haley literally ran as a democrat. Or, as my guy @grandhavendiddy likes to call it, “a moderate” that appeals to the suburban woman. And it didn’t work, again.

But, I do appreciate MSNBC acknowledging that the Democrats are the party of the wealthy. They always have been, they just haven’t been called out on it. They project, as usual.

💊
Nobody expected Trump to lose to Haley. They were reporting a blow out all week. They all know that the only one that can defeat Trump is Biden. That is their candidate.

Trump got over 70% of the Republican vote. That is a LANDSLIDE!

Trump smoked RINO Haley even when Dimrats were voting in the GOP primary. 😂 The only thing possibly more embarrassing is when she loses her home state just like Gore did with Tennessee in the 2000 election. 😂 😂 😂
Gore lost his home county as well.

• Love
Reactions: nail1988
Kal

these are really sick and hateful people don’t you think?

no ratings Joe with his bulbous nose looks like the Banjo Boy from deliverance.

Reactions: RussellCasse
Trump won NH with registered republicans 3:1. She absolutely smoked her.

Only reason she is continuing is that she can leave the race with larger coffers than today and try for a 2028 run.

She’s done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT