ADVERTISEMENT

150 dems vote against deporting illegals who have committed dui's

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
If any innocents have to die via an illegal driving under the influence, I only hope it is the family member of anybody who voted against this.

59 Democrats vote with Republicans passing bill to deport illegal immigrants who committed DUIs

Bad...but how about the ILLEGAL ALIENS that beat the two cops up in NY that got out on cashless bail. They all flipped off the camera as they left the jail

If any innocents have to die via an illegal driving under the influence, I only hope it is the family member of anybody who voted against this.

59 Democrats vote with Republicans passing bill to deport illegal immigrants who committed DUIs

Great.

Another law that could help the immigration situation for the Biden administration to ignore.

illegal aliens is actually an accurate term, as we have resident aliens. (green card)
I get that because my wife is actually one of them, i.e., she is here legally.

But if they are here illegally then they are illegal entrants and need to be deported.

Legal resident aliens I have no problem with as they went through the proper steps and paperwork to gain their legal residency green card. It's the ones that entered the country illegally that where my concern lies. Lol, the last part of that last line doesn't make sense.

But if they are here illegally then they are illegal entrants and need to be deported.

Legal resident aliens I have no problem with as they went through the proper steps and paperwork to gain their legal residency green card. It's the ones that entered the country illegally that where my concern lies. Lol, the last part of that last line doesn't make sense.
I usually refer to them as invaders. You can choose violence to repel an invasion. 😁

Bad...but how about the ILLEGAL ALIENS that beat the two cops up in NY that got out on cashless bail. They all flipped off the camera as they left the jail
I told my wife that the Republicans should use that photo of that prick giving a double bird to America as campaign material with "This is Joe Biden's America" as the caption.

I told my wife that the Republicans should use that photo of that prick giving a double bird to America as campaign material with "This is Joe Biden's America" as the caption.
The problem is, many Republicans support this nonsense. Including Neocon Nimarata.

I keep telling you people.....dems are garbage.
It's not like we do not know this.......but you refuse to acknowledge killing those insects is the only solution and all they understand..........Operation Donald Raid. :cool:

None of us do.

It IS FJB's America...and I agree. they also need to show them when they walked out of cashless bail flipping all of America off.

The problem is, many Republicans support this nonsense. Including Neocon Nimarata.
CORRECT. Just like closing the border could be handled in one day....so could the reason why they come here. Would take ONE bill passed by congress to SEVERLY penalize businesses who hire these people. Not only would they quit coming here...the ones already here would go back home...especially if that passed bill made it a felony to be here illegally. This could be passed today IF they wanted to...but too many kickbacks from big business. And ANOTHER reason we NEED Trump.

CORRECT. Just like closing the border could be handled in one day....so could the reason why they come here. Would take ONE bill passed by congress to SEVERLY penalize businesses who hire these people. Not only would they quit coming here
Spot on. it's already illegal but rarely prosecuted and the penalties are so mild it's better just to gamble and pay up in the off chance you get caught and prosecuted.

CORRECT. Just like closing the border could be handled in one day....so could the reason why they come here. Would take ONE bill passed by congress to SEVERLY penalize businesses who hire these people. Not only would they quit coming here...the ones already here would go back home...especially if that passed bill made it a felony to be here illegally. This could be passed today IF they wanted to...but too many kickbacks from big business. And ANOTHER reason we NEED Trump.
How would this work ?
I mean (D) Senator Jerry Nadler needs his vegetables picked …..

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
you think he eats ANY vegetables?
Sure he does, as long as their drenched with a block of melted cheddar and a tub of sour cream, but I wouldn’t hold that against him.

Sorry, forgot to add bacon because everything is better with bacon.

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
What do you all expect????? I mean Biden is suing Texas because they are trying to protect the border and Biden doesn't want the border wide open. Biden is sending Border Patrol Agents in to cut down razor wire that Texas put up along the border. I am STILL WAITING for Repubs to wake up and use this type of information while campaigning. BUT sadly, they don't.

no jackass its an accident, just like watching an old fart try to drive. stop being such a freaking snowflake.
you are way out of line here. I have a friend whose daughter's best friend was killed by a drunk illegal running a stop sign. She was working during the summer and was excited about starting college at Cal Poly SLO in a few weeks. The death penalty is too good for that POS illegal ...

#1 issue in our country and not even close. Each story makes me angrier and angrier.

you are way out of line here. I have a friend whose daughter's best friend was killed by a drunk illegal running a stop sign. She was working during the summer and was excited about starting college at Cal Poly SLO in a few weeks. The death penalty is too good for that POS illegal ...
I don’t believe in the death penalty, per as, but fully agree with your anger

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT