ADVERTISEMENT

A self described classic liberal on why he's disgusted with Biden and the party

I wonder how many more disillusioned dems there are who are victims of bait and switch.

Should be mandatory reading for @kalimgoodman :mad:

636jgb.jpg

He doesn't even know what CRT is. So he hates something that he described inaccurately. That's also an example of bad journalism.
"Bad journalism". Oh you mean that no one from CNN or MSNBC was interested in his story. That kind of bad journalism? 🤣

Oh and how does his definition of CRT differ from yours? I'll hang up and take your comments off the air. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
"Bad journalism". Oh you mean that no one from CNN or MSNBC was interested in his story. That kind of bad journalism? 🤣

Oh and how does his definition of CRT differ from yours? I'll hang up and take your comments off the air. 🤣
It's not a definition. It's not my definition, its the correct definition. Idc who wrote it, when someone says inaccurate things, they should be called out.

It's not a definition. It's not my definition, its the correct definition. Idc who wrote it, when someone says inaccurate things, they should be called out.

I don't think the man attempted to define CRT. He merely expressed his opinion that he believes CRT divides us rather than heals us or brings us together. It's a reasonable opinion imo.

I don't think the man attempted to define CRT. He merely expressed his opinion that he believes CRT divides us rather than heals us or brings us together. It's a reasonable opinion imo.
Ping: @BayouGator1995

Get back in here. We have some cleanup to do in aisle 3. Kal doesn't seem to know what CRT is. ;)

Kalim, let's say for discussion sake, that CRT has nothing to do with teaching or inferring to children that they are either oppressors or oppressed based on their skin color. We good, so far?

So then parents are finding out that little white Johnny is coming home feeling bad because he has been made to feel bad because his white skin is doing something bad to somebody. Conversely, little black Jimmy comes home feeling bad because he has been made to feel bad because his black skin has caused others to be mad or mean to him.

So these parents call it CRT, which is not part of CRT. So they are wrong. What do we then call this teaching? What label do we put on it since CRT is incorrect. We have to call it something. So you tell me.

His description does but that's not CRT.

Kalim, let's say for discussion sake, that CRT has nothing to do with teaching or inferring to children that they are either oppressors or oppressed based on their skin color. We good, so far?

So then parents are finding out that little white Johnny is coming home feeling bad because he has been made to feel bad because his white skin is doing something bad to somebody. Conversely, little black Jimmy comes home feeling bad because he has been made to feel bad because his black skin has caused others to be mad or mean to him.

So these parents call it CRT, which is not part of CRT. So they are wrong. What do we then call this teaching? What label do we put on it since CRT is incorrect. We have to call it something. So you tell me.
The parents call it CRT because they were falsely told it was. A great messaging job of the Republican party. I have no leeway or respect for lazy people in regards to information. If you're going to say that you dislike/like something, know what the hell you're talking about.

Of course I dislike that kind of teaching but its not CRT 😂.

The parents call it CRT because they were falsely told it was. A great messaging job of the Republican party. I have no leeway or respect for lazy people in regards to information. If you're going to say that you dislike/like something, know what the hell you're talking about.

Great dodge on avoiding the question. And you put the blame on the Republican party for false messaging while putting no blame on Democrats for the teaching that you say you dislike. Your knee jerk reaction to virtually every issue is to blame republicans first.

Last edited:

If a parent is told their kid is learning CRT and this is what their kid is taught, you fault the parent for their lack of understanding about CRT?

Something is off here.

If a parent is told their kid is learning CRT and this is what their kid is taught, you fault the parent for their lack of understanding about CRT?

Something is off here.
Never said anything about the kids. I fault the parents. Kids are not saying they are being taught that.

• Wow
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Great dodge on avoiding the question. And you put the blame on the Republican party for false messaging while putting no blame on Democrats for the teaching that you say you dislike. Your knee jerk reaction to virtually every issue is to blame republicans first.
I did answer your question. I don't know what to call it but it's not CRT. Just because you can't find a name for it doesn't mean you should lie about something else.

Who said the democrats are teaching it? That learning has never been on any democratic platform. Once again you are buying the Republican messaging.

Just look at the VA governor race. Youngkin keep saying its being taught and McAuliffe said it's not and that he doesn't believe in it BUT Youngkin had great messaging.

Never said anything about the kids. I fault the parents. Kids are not saying they are being taught that.
Yes they are. Kids are coming home crying. And parents also learned what was being taught when the kids were at home virtual learning and the parents had a good look at those computer screens. I know Republicans aint teaching that crap and there's only one other party. You can deny it all day long. That's ok.

Yes they are. Kids are coming home crying. And parents also learned what was being taught when the kids were at home virtual learning and the parents had a good look at those computer screens. I know Republicans aint teaching that crap and there's only one other party. You can deny it all day long. That's ok.
I am sure but they aren't saying they are being taught CRT.

Dad: Son, what did you learn today?
Kid: Today dad, we learned the white man is the devil. We should be ashamed for being white males
Dad: Funny you say that, your mother said that when I slipped in a 2am last night.

NOV19-Now-Comes-the-Part-Laughter.gif

Ummm...ok.
Funny isn't it? Kal is partially right though. We've seen the crop of post puberty but pre adulthood cannon fodder so only about 50% of the kids have a clue what they've been told, much less comprehend. I worry more about the smart kids being fed this shit....their intellectual side might allow the internal debate, what was regurgitated from a CRT manual and what might be true. Hesitation gets you killed, you being a cop understand. The other 50% are the Libs of Tic Toc, which we've seen here. No hope for that flotsam and jetsam. :oops:

Funny isn't it? Kal is partially right though. We've seen the crop of post puberty but pre adulthood cannon fodder so only about 50% of the kids have a clue what they've been told, much less comprehend. I worry more about the smart kids being fed this shit....their intellectual side might allow the internal debate, what was regurgitated from a CRT manual and what might be true. Hesitation gets you killed, you being a cop understand. The other 50% are the Libs of Tic Toc, which we've seen here. No hope for that flotsam and jetsam. :oops:
As crazy as you can be, this isn't that crazy 😉...Definitely, some things to explore.

I have no reason to think that kids are coming home and saying they are being taught "CRT". Maybe they haven't even heard the phrase and certainly have no clue as to what it might be. What kids are being exposed to is what color their own skin is and what value is put upon them based on that color. I thought Dr. King was advocating a color blind society. I can't help but think that he would think this is just plain wrong and huge steps backward. The forces that are doing this have one agenda and that is to divide us as much as possible. It certainly isn't unifying. I would hope no little black kid is being taught to feel as he or she is a victim and is limited in their life's opportunities. I would think you would feel that way.

Yes, Terry McAuliffe said CRT is not being taught in Virginia schools. But telling kids how they should feel based on skin color was being taught. I don't know what parents were supposed to call that. Terry McAuliffe lost the election not because of any repubublican messaging scam. He lost for something coming out of his mouth. He said parents should have no say on the curriculum (I'm paraphrasing) that their kids are being taught. Parents were outraged and so he took a 10 point lead and blew it.

I have no reason to think that kids are coming home and saying they are being taught "CRT". Maybe they haven't even heard the phrase and certainly have no clue as to what it might be. What kids are being exposed to is what color their own skin is and what value is put upon them based on that color. I thought Dr. King was advocating a color blind society. I can't help but think that he would think this is just plain wrong and huge steps backward. The forces that are doing this have one agenda and that is to divide us as much as possible. It certainly isn't unifying. I would hope no little black kid is being taught to feel as he or she is a victim and is limited in their life's opportunities. I would think you would feel that way.

Yes, Terry McAuliffe said CRT is not being taught in Virginia schools. But telling kids how they should feel based on skin color was being taught. I don't know what parents were supposed to call that. Terry McAuliffe lost the election not because of any repubublican messaging scam. He lost for something coming out of his mouth. He said parents should have no say on the curriculum (I'm paraphrasing) that their kids are being taught. Parents were outraged and so he took a 10 point lead and blew it.
Please don't cherrypick things Dr. King said. He said plenty of things that I'm sure you disagree with but yes he was for a colorless society.

I get that it's not right but it's not CRT. To say that because we don’t have a name for it, we will call it something it's not is a weak reason. What if people start calling it "America First", I bet you would have an issue with that because it's not that.

I really don't care why he lost. I don't live in VA, I was just using that as an example of how republican messaging made voters believe democrats was for something that they are not for. Yes I know the democrats do the same, it's politics.

Please don't cherrypick things Dr. King said. He said plenty of things that I'm sure you disagree with but yes he was for a colorless society.

I get that it's not right but it's not CRT. To say that because we don’t have a name for it, we will call it something it's not is a weak reason. What if people start calling it "America First", I bet you would have an issue with that because it's not that.

I really don't care why he lost. I don't live in VA, I was just using that as an example of how republican messaging made voters believe democrats was for something that they are not for. Yes I know the democrats do the same, it's politics.
Why are you so pissed off? So when I use one of Dr Kings most famous ideas, I'm cherry picking. That is stupid. So I cant use it because I didnt mention the thousands of other things he said? I am sick and tired of you telling everybody on this board what ain't CRT, you being the great expert on the subject matter. Here's an idea. Why don't YOU explain to all of us dummies what IS CRT, since you're an expert.

And your logic makes no logic. You say you don't care why McAuliffe lost. And then you tell me it was Republican messaging. So when I counter that, you tell me you just used him as an example. I have no clue why you bring up a point and then denigrate the responder who responds to that point.
You are really not interested in honest conversation. You are just looking to pick fights.

But we all can't wait on your lesson of what CRT is.

PS. You certainly cherry picked the issue you disagreed with the voter who is subject of this thread. CRT was far from the only issue that voter had a problem with but you ignored all the rest of it. So you either disagreed with everything he said or you couldn't bear to agree with anything he said as it would criticize your guy Biden. So good cherry picking.

Last edited:
Reactions: dezyDeco
Why are you so pissed off? So when I use one of Dr Kings most famous ideas, I'm cherry picking. That is stupid. So I cant use it because I didnt mention the thousands of other things he said? I am sick and tired of you telling everybody on this board what ain't CRT, you being the great expert on the subject matter. Here's an idea. Why don't YOU explain to all of us dummies what IS CRT, since you're an expert.

And your logic makes no logic. You say you don't care why McAuliffe lost. And then you tell me it was Republican messaging. So when I counter that, you tell me you just used him as an example. I have no clue why you bring up a point and then denigrate the responder who responds to that point.
You are really not interested in honest conversation. You are just looking to pick fights.

But we all can't wait on your lesson of what CRT is.
I'm not upset, just asked you not to do something at least directed to me. Just often some ppl like to point out that but he if I said how he believed in reparations, systemic racism, conservatives are racist. I bet you'll call him a crazy liberal or not take him seriously.

Don't get mad at me because you believe something as CRT, that is not CRT. Here is a synopsis;

"CRT does not attribute racism to white people as individuals or even to entire groups of people. Simply put, critical race theory states that U.S. social institutions (e.g., the criminal justice system, education system, labor market, housing market, and healthcare system) are laced with racism embedded in laws, regulations, rules, and procedures that lead to differential outcomes by race."

It's a theory of systemic racism. Something Dr King believed in 😉. It's not about oppressors.

My example wasn't about winning or losing. It was about the messaging in that race and how people believed it despite it being inaccurate. Youngkin even admitted on FOX that CRT isn't being taught in VA despite campaigning that it was. That was my point.

FYI, I'm not mad and have no issues with you. Maybe my style is aggressive but we are good, no worries.

That's because conservatives like Dr King don't see skin color. That's just you liberals that put skin color over every issue. See you are still doing it in almost every thread here.

Dr King had a lot to teach you, and you missed most of it.

@kalimgoodman is openly defending the teaching of racism, while claiming it's not about teaching racism.

Welcome to the modern democratic party. @Uniformed_ReRe I thought you told us the racists left your party when they refused to sign The Civil Rights Act of 1964?

I did answer your question. I don't know what to call it but it's not CRT. Just because you can't find a name for it doesn't mean you should lie about something else.

Who said the democrats are teaching it? That learning has never been on any democratic platform. Once again you are buying the Republican messaging.

Just look at the VA governor race. Youngkin keep saying its being taught and McAuliffe said it's not and that he doesn't believe in it BUT Youngkin had great messaging.
You were saying?

In September, Fairfax County Public Schools, the school district in Virginia’s most populous county, entered a $2.4 million contract with Panorama Education, a consulting firm known for promoting critical race theory in schools.

U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland’s son-in-law, Alexander Tanner, is an executive with Panorama Education.

Fox News reported in July that Loudoun County Public Schools, in the adjoining county just outside Washington, paid $34,167 for 55 hours of training for school personnel.

@kalimgoodman is openly defending the teaching of racism, while claiming it's not about teaching racism.

Welcome to the modern democratic party. @Uniformed_ReRe I thought you told us the racists left your party when they refused to sign The Civil Rights Act of 1964?
Kalim has gone from denying its existence to the utmost expert in its definition.

Quite the progression for an independent.

I wonder how many more disillusioned dems there are who are victims of bait and switch.

Anyone else notice that @kalimgoodman once again drove a thread started to address liberal voters being disgusted with Hiden, right off topic and into the ditch?

No topic that's critical of HIden ever stays on topic. Notice that?

Kalim has gone from denying its existence to the utmost expert in its definition.

But he got us off discussing the OP and how liberals are disgusted with our* racist POS in the White House.

Which was the goal. 'Independent' indeed.

No I sent the correct definition of what it is. It's not my fault you're a sheep to whatever a party tells you.

• Haha
No I sent the correct definition of what it is. It's not my fault you're a sheep to whatever a party tells you.
I live 30 mins from NoVA. I coach travel with teachers in Loudoun.

You are out of your element, I know what they were being asked to teach first hand.

@kalimgoodman wasn't interested in the story either, that's why none of his replies have been about this intelligent young black man that hates what Hiden is doing to this country.

Not all dems are sheep. Some can think for themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT