ADVERTISEMENT

7 states; 7 losses…

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, crack me up, you sit in a world, surrounded by people that all agree with your reality and act superior in holier than thou while we lose election after election to radical Democrats, because they capitalize on the abortion issue.

Nobody was happier than Democrats when they overthrew Roe v. Wade

And you guys can sit in here and circle, jerk, all day long, but that is the reality.

Reactions: goldmom
You guys, crack me up, you sit in a world, surrounded by people that all agree with your reality and act superior in holier than thou while we lose election after election to radical Democrats, because they capitalize on the abortion issue.

Nobody was happier than Democrats when they overthrew Roe v. Wade

And you guys can sit in here and circle, jerk, all day long, but that is the reality.
Sssh. If you listen closely you hear some of the uh, less intellectually gifted scratching their heads and saying “Wut did he say”?
And Russell and his stooge assistant GOMM in the background chanting “trump trump trump”

The Party of Romney, Jeb, and Ron is dead. Good riddance. That kicking and screaming you hear are the dying bleats of the Romney/Cheney wing of the Uniparty. They are now throwing Temper tantrums from being exposed.

We tried to get them off their porches, and now they’re scratching their heads trying to figure out why their Rinos are losing elections, and gobbling up what the media gives them for a reason.

Many of these posters earned a reputation lying during the last election, and subsequent plandemic.

Reading posts from the left and these self proclaimed “moderates”….

giphy.gif

Last edited:
The Party of Romney, Jeb, and Ron is dead. That kicking and screaming you hear are the dying bleats of the Romney/Cheney wing of the Uniparty.

Reading posts from the left and the self proclaimed “moderates”….

giphy.gif
You need to realize soon that you and your kind are irrelevant, you will be gone in a few years and replaced by people with a bit more perspective. The party is going to have to leave you guys behind or it’s dead.

Sssh. If you listen closely you hear some of the uh, less intellectually gifted scratching their heads and saying “Wut did he say”?
And Russell and his stooge assistant GOMM in the background chanting “trump trump trump”
I believe what you’re looking for is, shhh. Hell, the emoji pops up to tell you when you spell it correctly. You’re welcome.

LOL
When that all you’ve got for a comeback then your “argument” is nothing.
Wasn’t trying to comeback from anything. You’re mostly ignored on here. Just helping you with spelling and tools readily at your disposal, that can help with your struggle.

Wasn’t trying to comeback from anything. You’re mostly ignored on here. Just helping you with spelling and tools readily at your disposal, that can help with your struggle.
Like I said…”Wut”?
It’s an insult. Fairly common.

Try to keep up.

• Haha
Reactions: gator1776
You’re not insulting anyone. Just trying to help out the elderly. You’re welcome.
Hmm. The Donald is a few years older than I am and you are too dim to realize that if I am elderly he’s positively a mummy.
Did you intend to commit that error? 😂

• Haha
Hmm. The Donald is a few years older than I am and you are too dim to realize that if I am elderly he’s positively a mummy.
Did you intend to commit that error? 😂
Grammar checked for you.

Hmm. Donald is a few years older than I am, and you are too dim to realize that if I am elderly, he’s positively a mummy.
Did you intend to commit that error?

So, Ron is getting his ass handed to him by a mummy?

How embarrassing.

FeMaQBwX0AIUM61.png

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
This thread reminds me of the times a fake internet doctor used to try and troll the board. It would go something like yhis.

Step 1. He posts attempted troll
Step 2. Troller (Fake Doctor ) becomes the trolled when his troll backfires
Step 3. The Troller ( Fake Dr) gets angry
Step 4. The Troller (Fake Dr)ends up fuming to a mod
Step 5. Mod tells fake doctor to shove it
Step 6. Fake doctor disappears for months with damaged reputation.

I think there were a few posters that got him, but I remember some cat named Jfegaly that got him all worked up several times.

Good times.

• Haha
Grammar checked for you.

Hmm. Donald is a few years older than I am, and you are too dim to realize that if I am elderly, he’s positively a mummy.
Did you intend to commit that error?

So, Ron is getting his ass handed to him by a mummy?

How embarrassing.

FeMaQBwX0AIUM61.png
Now that is a GREAT deflection right there.
Keep trying.

This thread reminds me of the times a fake internet doctor used to try and troll the board. It would go something like yhis.

Step 1. He posts attempted troll
Step 2. Troller (Fake Doctor ) becomes the trolled when his troll backfires
Step 3. The Troller ( Fake Dr) gets angry
Step 4. The Troller (Fake Dr)ends up fuming to a mod
Step 5. Mod tells fake doctor to shove it
Step 6. Fake doctor disappears for months with damaged reputation.

I think there were a few posters that got him, but I remember some cat named Jfegaly that got him all worked up several times.

Good times.

I miss my buddy @BSC911 the fry cook 👩‍🍳

french-fries-national-french-fries-day.gif

• Haha
Reactions: RussellCasse
Want to know why all these self proclaimed “moderates” are here all the sudden?

It’s the last gasping cries of the Rino class. They are kicking and screaming. No one is listening to them any longer. Hence, the temper tantrums.

Weird how they all got active right after this…

Their time is over, and they know it.

If your not gonna die on the hill for not killing babies, what hill is worth dying on.
I rather die on the hill of taking our country back, then die in the hill of trying to force my morality on somebody else.
That’s always a losing topic.
I think, judgment for morality is better left to God not to people that can’t even have babies

Last edited:
Is the greatest gift we could’ve ever given them.
Yet people in here, refuse to live outside their own artificially created reality , which is why they can only survive inside this forum which allows them to live in this reality .
The question is - if you believe late term abortions are murder is it worth your politics to support it?

I know the case he’s making here is for severe deformities and major issues, but he’s arguing for the law to totally stay out of the decision altogether allowing healthy babies to be killed after birth. He has no guardrails at all to prevent that.

The problem is both sides are extreme - one is life-at-conception no exclusions for rape/incest/mom health and the other talks about “making the baby comfortable after birth while the doctor and mom decide the best course of action”.

Republicans need to treat it like Dems do and call them out for 3rd trimester abortions, have doctors explain what a 2nd trimester abortion process really is, and teach the public the reality. So if we have to live with killing babies at least do it as early as possible.

The Party of Romney, Jeb, and Ron is dead. Good riddance. That kicking and screaming you hear are the dying bleats of the Romney/Cheney wing of the Uniparty. They are now throwing Temper tantrums from being exposed.

We tried to get them off their porches, and now they’re scratching their heads trying to figure out why their Rinos are losing elections, and gobbling up what the media gives them for a reason.

Many of these posters earned a reputation lying during the last election, and subsequent plandemic.

Reading posts from the left and these self proclaimed “moderates”….

giphy.gif
When push comes to shove, all 'moderates' here side with dems. 100% of the time.

RINOs do the same.

Same picture, as you said.

I see the casual Christians are again out of their depth discussing religion. Let me help:

Stating a sin, as defined by God is NOT judgment. God is quite clear about what is sinful behavior, and tells us to call it out.

Stating a sin, then saying what WILL happen to the sinner as a result IS a judgement. That's reserved for God, not man.

The question is - if you believe late term abortions are murder is it worth your politics to support it?

I know the case he’s making here is for severe deformities and major issues, but he’s arguing for the law to totally stay out of the decision altogether allowing healthy babies to be killed after birth. He has no guardrails at all to prevent that.

The problem is both sides are extreme - one is life-at-conception no exclusions for rape/incest/mom health and the other talks about “making the baby comfortable after birth while the doctor and mom decide the best course of action”.

Republicans need to treat it like Dems do and call them out for 3rd trimester abortions, have doctors explain what a 2nd trimester abortion process really is, and teach the public the reality. So if we have to live with killing babies at least do it as early as possible.
Dems always do this, try to leverage an exception to make the rule.

I have difficulty with the lack of rational thought.
But you keep these limited individuals all herded up so they vote for Trump, mkay?

I understand the beef between you @RussellCasse as well as with @GhostOfMatchesMalone and I try to stay out of that fray tbh. Only so many hours in a day.

However, Russell was responding to me so I must ask...do you believe me to be "herded up?"

I think, judgment for morality is better left to God not to people that can’t even have babies

Who can't have babies?

Let me ask you another question...if killing a baby at or very near child birth is legal, why is murdering your toddler illegal?

Is it because they have social security numbers??? If so, if we start issuing babies SSN's in the 2nd trimester, can we then make their murder illegal?

100% agree with this. Well said again my friend.

Who can't have babies?

Let me ask you another question...if killing a baby at or very near child birth is legal, why is murdering your toddler illegal?

Is it because they have social security numbers??? If so, if we start issuing babies SSN's in the 2nd trimester, can we then make their murder illegal?
Biologically, if you are a male, you cannot have a baby.

Whether abortion is right or wrong, the decision should be left to the individual, and if it be a sin, will let God judge the sin.

Bigger question, especially for you, so I have a very few people on here that can occasionally embrace, rational thought, are you willing to lose election after election and allow Joe Biden four more years using the White House as a nursing home over this topic of abortion? Because that’s the risk And it’s a substantial risk

I see the casual Christians are again out of their depth discussing religion. Let me help:

Stating a sin, as defined by God is NOT judgment. God is quite clear about what is sinful behavior, and tells us to call it out.

Stating a sin, then saying what WILL happen to the sinner as a result IS a judgement. That's reserved for God, not man.
People get this confused all the time. See post above mine.

God gives man authority on earth for purposes of “judging” (There is verse after verse for confirmation for those questioning), Just not judging of the heavenly realm. Judging sin.

But I do love it when folks who haven’t actually read the whole book, or even contextualized a verse, rush to discuss a topic like this.

Again, when you take the rest of the text out of CONtext…you’re left with a CON.

There are loud extremists on both sides but, I think, most people are somewhere in the middle.

People get this confused all the time. See post above mine.

God gives man authority on earth for purposes of “judging” (There is verse after verse for confirmation for those questioning), Just not judging of the heavenly realm. Judging sin.

But I do love it when folks who haven’t actually read the whole book, or even contextualized a verse, rush to discuss a topic like this.

Again, when you take the rest of the text out of CONtext…you’re left with a CON.
Precisely.

If you are discussing the sin, it's not judgment. If you are discussing consequences for an individual sinner, THAT is judgment.

For casual Christians, their Christianity is something they take out of the closet once a week and wear on Sundays from 11:00 am to noon. Long enough to shake the pastor's hand at church and be seen being a 'good Christian'.

Precisely.

If you are discussing the sin, it's not judgment. If you are discussing consequences for an individual sinner, THAT is judgment.

For casual Christians, their Christianity is something they take out of the closet once a week and wear on Sundays from 11:00 am to noon. Long enough to shake the pastor's hand at church and be seen being a 'good Christian'.
The hell of it? I keep seeing people say “are you willing to let the left use abortion to win”?

As if they have a choice that the left won’t use it. Folks, the left will use it no matter how much you try to capitulate on it. That’s a fact, and can be historically backed up.

But it is quite comical that some view it as a choice. Ignorance is bliss.

Here’s an idea, just be strong and able to articulate better. This isn’t hard. The compromise candidates lose EVERY damn time. Romney, Mccain, Jeb, the list is long. Weird that their capitulation didn’t save them.

The hell of it? I keep seeing people say “are you willing to let the left use abortion to win”?

As if they have a choice that the left won’t use it. Folks, the left will use it no matter how much you try to capitulate on it. That’s a fact, and can be historically backed up.

But it is quite comical that some view it as a choice. Ignorance is bliss.

Here’s an idea, just be strong and able to articulate better. This isn’t hard. The compromise candidates lose EVERY damn time. Romney, Mccain, Jeb, the list is long. Weird that their capitulation didn’t save them.
I think/hope the hand-wringers on the right are beginning to wake up. The RINOs and dems told us we better elect McCarthy on the FIRST VOTE back in Jan. Too embarrassing, make it stop! We didn't listen and got the motion to vacate installed if McCarthy didn't follow through on his promises.

McCarthy broke his promises, Gaetz exercised the vacate option and got him out. RINOs and dems pounced, told us we better stop voting and elect the SOROS GUY. Hand-wringers again said yes, anything to STOP THE EMBARRASSMENT.

We didn't listen again, ended up getting a CHRISTIAN elected as Speaker.

Hopefully we are waking up to the fact that the RINOs and dems, even on this board, do NOT have our best interests in mind.

Look at internet doctor above saying we gotta cave on abortion, else we will keep losing.

If that's true, how did Trump win?

If that's true, why did the dems have to literally STEAL AN ELECTION to stop Trump?

Trump is the first republican since Roe v Wade was passed that campaigned openly on KILLING ABORTION, and he is also the MOST POPULAR REPUBLICAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE PARTY.

Hand-wringers, please wake up. Trump showed us in 2016 by attacking abortion head on that we ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS.

The toothpaste is out of the tube now. Isn't it glorious?

I think/hope the hand-wringers on the right are beginning to wake up. The RINOs and dems told us we better elect McCarthy on the FIRST VOTE back in Jan. Too embarrassing, make it stop! We didn't listen and got the motion to vacate installed if McCarthy didn't follow through on his promises.

McCarthy broke his promises, Gaetz exercised the vacate option and got him out. RINOs and dems pounced, told us we better stop voting and elect the SOROS GUY. Hand-wringers again said yes, anything to STOP THE EMBARRASSMENT.

We didn't listen again, ended up getting a CHRISTIAN elected as Speaker.

Hopefully we are waking up to the fact that the RINOs and dems, even on this board, do NOT have our best interests in mind.

Look at internet doctor above saying we gotta cave on abortion, else we will keep losing.

If that's true, how did Trump win?

If that's true, why did the dems have to literally STEAL AN ELECTION to stop Trump?

Trump is the first republican since Roe v Wade was passed that campaigned openly on KILLING ABORTION, and he is also the MOST POPULAR REPUBLICAN IN THE HISTORY OF THE PARTY.

Hand-wringers, please wake up. Trump showed us in 2016 by attacking abortion head on that we ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THIS.

The toothpaste is out of the tube now. Isn't it glorious?
Light is being shined on everything. So yes, Gods glory is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT