ADVERTISEMENT

7 states; 7 losses…

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandhavendiddy

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 3, 2007
Abortion is the worst issue ever for Republicans/MAGA. Loser issue and helping candidates who are supporting weak borders, increasing spending, lax criminal enforcement win election after election.

If Rashida Talib wants to have an abortion, then that is her decision. I have zero interest in my tax dollars going to the government to stop her.

Abortion is the worst issue ever for Republicans/MAGA. Loser issue and helping candidates who are supporting weak borders, increasing spending, lax criminal enforcement win election after election.

If Rashida Talib wants to have an abortion, then that is her decision. I have zero interest in my tax dollars going to the government to stop her.
Did we fix voter fraud? Did we even address it, or did we just “move on”? Amazing how bad the current GOP is without Trump on the ballot.

Again, abortion didn’t get where it is overnight, and it’s a fight worth continuing and fighting for. It took decades for the left to shift the narrative of killing babies. Years of complacency by the right aided this fight.

There is Nothing more important than protecting innocent lives. It will take time to shift the narrative, but it will happen.

Once people stop being ignorant and realizing putting food on their table is much more important than getting a second right to choose. Once people realize not allowing terrorist and fentanyl through the border is more important than a one night stand. Just to name a couple of higher priorities.

Sorry, but this just shows the ignorance of the Americans today. IMO.

The bigger issue?

The GOP isn’t listening to their constituents, and they continue to let the Establishment run the show. Until they listen to their constituents and fix systemic voter fraud and how the party does it’s business, this will continue. How long will the party let the blood of Romney, run the RNC into the ground while doing very little of anything? Pubs were outspent 2 to 1 in the races you mentioned.

Speaking of tax dollars and abortion. I guess, as a conservative, you do have interest in tax dollars going to fund peoples bad CHOICES? Good to know, “conservative” hypocrisy continues to make me laugh.

Last edited:
Writ broadly: it’s not fixing voting mechanism, it’s fixing borders. Tucker knows this and spoke to it pretty directly.

These states where the issue is losing are republicans strongholds. Ohio, Kansas - all were for getting government out of people’s lives.

Demographic shift has fundamentally changed elections.

Fix borders. Win elections. Fix borders.

I want to win elections. Nothing is more important, to be clear than my happiness, my choices, my money and my safety.

Trump, by the way. wants to move miles away from this issue. He hates it - he’s knows it’s a loser.

If Rashida Talib wants to abort her baby, whatever you or I may think of it, that is between her, her husband, her priest and god. This is NOT more important than the above.

Seven states; seven losses. Need to move on and get to conservative principles of individual rights and choices.

Did we fix voter fraud? Did we even address it, or did we just “move on”? Amazing how bad the current GOP is without Trump on the ballot.

Again, abortion didn’t get where it is overnight, and it’s a fight worth continuing and fighting for. It took decades for the left to shift the narrative of killing babies. Years of complacency by the right aided this fight.

There is Nothing more important than protecting innocent lives. It will take time to shift the narrative, but it will happen.

Once people stop being ignorant and realizing putting food on their table is much more important than getting a second right to choose. Once people realize not allowing terrorist and fentanyl through the border is more important than a one night stand. Just to name a couple of higher priorities.

Sorry, but this just shows the ignorance of the Americans today. IMO.

The bigger issue?

The GOP isn’t listening to their constituents, and they continue to let the Establishment run the show. Until they listen to their constituents and fix systemic voter fraud and how the party does it’s business, this will continue. How long will the party let the blood of Romney, run the RNC into the ground while doing very little of anything? Pubs were outspent 2 to 1 in the races you mentioned.

Speaking of tax dollars and abortion. I guess, as a conservative, you do have interest in tax dollars going to fund peoples bad CHOICES? Good to know, “conservative” hypocrisy continues to make me laugh.

Keep putting your head in the sand.

Writ broadly: it’s not fixing voting mechanism, it’s fixing borders. Tucker knows this and spoke to it pretty directly.

These states where the issue is losing are republicans strongholds. Ohio, Kansas - all were for getting government out of people’s lives.

I want to win elections. Nothing is more important, to be clear than my happiness, my choices, my money and my safety.

Trump, by the way. wants to move miles away from this issue. He hates it - he’s knows it’s a loser.

If Rashida Talib wants to abort her baby, whatever you or I may think of it, that is between her, her husband, her priest and god. This is NOT more important than the above.

Seven states; seven losses. Need to move on and get to conservative principles of individual rights and choices.
Will post again as I edited after your post…

The bigger issue?

We again had a voter turnout issue. Let me introduce you to the lady running things for all the losses the last 3 cycles…

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Keep putting your head in the sand.

This post brought to you by….

file.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

You are so correct, but you’re speaking to a crowd in this forum mostly incapable of reason.

Abortion is the one thing that will give us four more years of Joe Biden.
Is it worth it?
If winning means getting a Republican that governs as a democrat then yes. We apparently need the pain to change the party. Why? Because I can promise you I would rather have pain on earth that answering for not standing up for innocent babies.

Again, voting pub to vote pub, then being complacent while they govern like a dem, is what got us here. Not standing on our morals, fighting for whats right, and being silent while the left advanced their narrative….is what got us here.

Will it take time to win the narrative back? You bet, but it will come when folks begin getting Gods house in order. Putting priorities in the right place. God first.

You are so correct, but you’re speaking to a crowd in this forum mostly incapable of reason.
Uhuh. There’s a reason you’re in Mississippi and you EARNED every bit of your reputation.

Good news…I know I am on the correct side of an issue, when I am opposite of you.

Trump knows this is a losing issue for the Republicans.
It’s the only way these Democrats can win in 2024.
And that would be disasters for America.

I do like that we have people who still
Think we have legitimate elections that are decided by voters on issues like….abortion.

Goodness. Please start paying attention to what the other hand is doing. We do not have elections any longer. But hey, whatever that glowing box on the wall tells you, right?

It’s the only way these Democrats can win in 2024.
Voter fraud, Drop boxes, and voting machines say otherwise.

I swear, some of y’all could witness fraud in person, and you would still let CNN or Fox tell you the election was won or lost because….(insert narrative here)

“Most secure election in history”

Too funny.

It’s weird too. Who is the governor in Virginia? Youngkin, interesting. I thought he was popular? 😂

What about Kentucky?
Where there has been 3 Republican Governors in their entire history. Yet pubs won the house and senate.

I guess abortion was the issue that kept pubs to not winning (3 times) the gov race in kentucky throughout the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries through now.

This broad analysis is talking point nonsense. Be better folks.

Lastly I will ask, what 7 losses are you talking about? Seems
Like it went mostly as expected.

Last edited:

Sadly, some people will always believe that they should have a right to kill an unwanted child as a form of 'birth control'. All we can do is pray that God opens their hearts and saves them.

It’s weird too. Who is the governor in Virginia? Youngkin, interesting. I thought he was popular? 😂

What about Kentucky?
Where there has been 3 Republican Governors in their entire history. Yet pubs won the house and senate.

I guess abortion was the issue that kept pubs to not winning (3 times) the gov race in kentucky throughout the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries through now.

This broad analysis is talking point nonsense. Be better folks.

Lastly I will ask, what 7 losses are you talking about? Seems
Like it went mostly as expected.
I wasn't aware there were elections last night until this thread?

Or that Ohio was a reliable republican stronghold? I thought it was offered up as the tossup state that always decides which party is in power?

Oh well, learn a lot from what people say on this board. And what they don't say.

I wasn't aware there were elections last night until this thread?

Or that Ohio was a reliable republican stronghold? I thought it was offered up as the tossup state that always decides which party is in power?

Oh well, learn a lot from what people say on this board. And what they don't say.
Exactly. Last night went as expected. Weird that we aren’t celebrating when pubs win, like Louisiana and Mississippi. I guess those just don’t fit into the hyperbolic abortion narrative.

I like diddy but he chalks every loss up to abortion, but what are the wins then?

Republican politicians are stupid. If you ever give them any kind of control, they will immediately start shooting themselves in the foot.

Reactions: emekz1
Agree. I say we blow up the entire party, it's simply the 'lite' wing of the dem party anyway.
The problem is, the republican party is the only thing standing in the way of further democrat control. Yeah, we can keep tearing the party apart while we watch dems get more control.

The problem is, the republican party is the only thing standing in the way of further democrat control. Yeah, we can keep tearing the party apart while we watch dems get more control.
Disagree, I would argue the pubs are enabling the dems to stay in power. By giving us the illusion that we should focus our attention on grooming a pub candidate to beat their dem candidate.

If both candidates are really dems, then by enabling the pubs, we are actually enabling the dems.

I say blow up the pub party and create a new party based on what the voters want, not the politicians.

• Love
Reactions: RussellCasse
The problem is, the current republican party is the no different than the democratic party. Until Republicans understand that the reason their base is staying home is due to the fact there is no difference, this will continue to occur. In the meantime, I will continue advocating that Republicans govern exactly the same the dems would.

FIFY

Disagree, I would argue the pubs are enabling the dems to stay in power. By giving us the illusion that we should focus our attention on grooming a pub candidate to beat their dem candidate.

If both candidates are really dems, then by enabling the pubs, we are actually enabling the dems.

I say blow up the pub party and create a new party based on what the voters want, not the politicians.
It’s almost as if it Groundhogs day (the movie). Trump showed everyone how you defeat them. Mccain, Romney, now Youngkin and the rest of the moderates continue losing and telling us that in order to win…you have to capitulate and move to the left.

The results speak for themselves. SoMe just like to continue perpetual nonsense.

Reminder what Trump said in October of 2016.

The problem isn’t abortion. The problem is wishy washy Establishment candidates that are afraid to speak the truth. 2016 turned out just fine.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

You meant between her and Allah. And he really needs to sort her out. 😂

I don't know about nationally, BUT in Virginia, which had a major blue wave yesterday, it was the only thing the DEMS ran on. Like a talking point, EVERY SINGLE Dem commercial said the say thing: My opponent is a MAGA extremist who will ban abortions 100% no exceptions. The Repub commercials were about parent rights, the border, the economy. Not one Repub even mentioned abortion. The DEM commercials were on the tv ALL the time.

Will post again as I edited after your post…

The bigger issue?

We again had a voter turnout issue. Let me introduce you to the lady running things for all the losses the last 3 cycles…

So, let’s see if we can agree with each other.

The Republicans are TERRIBLE at the ground game. I agree with all of your points.

The right also gets SLAUGHTERED on Abortion - in republican states!

Why? Because it is government interfering with individual choice (up to 23 weeks).

Again, is Rashida Talib’s choice up to that point SO important that you would be willing to lose elections including the presidency? Really?

For me - hell no. Hell no. We need strong borders, reduced inflation and reduced crime.

Reactions: goldmom and BCSpell
….so can we agree, or are you continue to die on that hill again, and again, and again, and again….

Reactions: goldmom
I don't know about nationally, BUT in Virginia, which had a major blue wave yesterday, it was the only thing the DEMS ran on. Like a talking point, EVERY SINGLE Dem commercial said the say thing: My opponent is a MAGA extremist who will ban abortions 100% no exceptions. The Repub commercials were about parent rights, the border, the economy. Not one Repub even mentioned abortion. The DEM commercials were on the tv ALL the time.
Exactly! Say that we are up to 24 weeks, and move on.

Roe v wade has been an absolute gift to democrats.

Spot on

The truth about yesterday's off year election. Once dark red Virginia has moved blue because immigrants and federal bureaucrats have flooded into Northern Virginia, which has changed the state politically. In Kentucky, Cameron lost not because Trump endorsed him, as obsessively stupid Trump-hater Chris Christie claims, but because he is a Mitch McConnell protege (McConnell is a Gerald Ford protege) who was not a forceful advocate of conservative principles and Biden's failures. This should be a lesson for Republicans, i.e., RINOs have no winnable message. Republicans will continue to lose on the abortion issue because the Democrat Party and their surrogates spend for more on TV ads than the GOP spends on this issue, and the Democrats use those funds to lie about their true policy, which is abortion until birth, no parental notification, and virtually no regulation at all, and lie about their opponents hating women. The point is people are voting on the propaganda they are being fed not the actual issue.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988

Only because the Repubs refuse to talk about it. They shouldn't just let the Dems lie about 100% bans. They should be saying some like: The DEMS want abortion up to and even after birth. We need common sense restrictions, 15 weeks (Or what ever # makes sense) with exceptions for the mother's health, rape, etc.

What? Trump ran on overturning Roe v Wade. He didn't just campaign on opposing abortion, he said he was going to kill it.

And he won easily. You are the only poster here who literally gaslights himself on this issue LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator

You speak as an earthly being and not one on the spiritual plane. You see, abortion IS the most important topic. The killing of innocence is a guaranteed #1 issue in God's eyes. The border is also an important issue, of course, but not as important in my thoughts as abortion. Sorry, you don't believe in the God that made you, but when you die, perhaps before you end up where you belong, you'll remember this post. To cast aside abortion just to win an election is ludicrous. If (MAGA) and the GOP were to address this issue like it's supposed to be, then perhaps minds will sway away from abortion. Instead, they let it slide on by. NOT ONE SINGLE CANDIDATE RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, INCLUDING DJT, IS 100% PRO LIFE. That's the problem. To have the state of Ohio pass this law goes to show where the majority of minds are and, as such, why should my God bless this nation?

What? Trump ran on overturning Roe v Wade. He didn't just campaign on opposing abortion, he said he was going to kill it.

And he won easily. You are the only poster here who literally gaslights himself on this issue LOL
7 states, 7 losses and I am the one gaslighting myself? Wake up.

It’s a loser - everywhere.

Wake up, Ghost and the right over dying, literally politically, on this hill.

And Pelosi would watch this exchange and your response and cackle in only the way that Nancy can, because she can use this one issue to outfundraise and win election, after election after election.

She would agree with you.

“Sure - keep thinking it’s not the issue. Great.” She would then turn around and beat pro-border, pro-fiscal conservative, pro-gun rights republicans again, and again, and again, and again.”

Final point - at some point, I want to see if you have the humility to say, “you know, I looked at the outcomes, and I realize I got (x) wrong” and evolve your view.

I’ll start: I got DeSantis dead wrong. It happens, but I can look at the facts and not lie to myself.

I’ll go another one: gun rights. I saw my distant relatives get slaughtered in Israel on 10/7 and it has fundamentally changed my view.

Let’s see if you can do the same. The results here are very clear. Very clear.

By the way, on Trump up to 1999 he was Pro-Choice. So most of his adult life. He switched because evangelicals did not trust him.

To his credit he held true to word and elected strict constitutionalist judges.

But even he realizes that it is costing him elections if state houses and congress. He said in a recent interview, “I will get us a beautiful consensus”. He’s no dummy.

Reactions: gator1776
Is the greatest gift we could’ve ever given them.
Yet people in here, refuse to live outside their own artificially created reality , which is why they can only survive inside this forum which allows them to live in this reality .

7 states, 7 losses and I am the one gaslighting myself? Wake up.

It’s a loser - everywhere.

Wake up, Ghost and the right over dying, literally politically, on this hill.

And Pelosi would watch this exchange and your response and cackle in only the way that Nancy can, because she can use this one issue to outfundraise and win election, after election after election.

She would agree with you.

“Sure - keep thinking it’s not the issue. Great.” She would then turn around and beat pro-border, pro-fiscal conservative, pro-gun rights republicans again, and again, and again, and again.”

Final point - at some point, I want to see if you have the humility to say, “you know, I looked at the outcomes, and I realize I got (x) wrong” and evolve your view.

I’ll start: I got DeSantis dead wrong. It happens, but I can look at the facts and not lie to myself.

I’ll go another one: gun rights. I saw my distant relatives get slaughtered in Israel on 10/7 and it has fundamentally changed my view.

Let’s see if you can do the same. The results here are very clear. Very clear.

By the way, on Trump up to 1999 he was Pro-Choice. So most of his adult life. He switched because evangelicals did not trust him.

To his credit he held true to word and elected strict constitutionalist judges.

But even he realizes that it is costing him elections if state houses and congress. He said in a recent interview, “I will get us a beautiful consensus”. He’s no dummy.
Brilliant yet wasted on the people in here, who long ago drank the Kool-Aid.

Reactions: goldmom
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT