ADVERTISEMENT

Dalvin Cook punched a woman

Meggs needed to retire 10 years ago. He is a disgrace. .

Are there any more red herrings you want to add to the list? What this reads like is this; It is the SA fault that Jameis was accused of rape, the Johnson was charged with battery, that Cook was charged with battery.

Got it

Are there any more red herrings you want to add to the list? What this reads like is this; It is the SA fault that Jameis was accused of rape, the Johnson was charged with battery, that Cook was charged with battery.

Got it

So which is worse, your reading or comprehending skills??

I find it funny that Travis Johnson's case is brought up negatively here. The guy was acquitted in less than 20 minutes by an all woman jury. Travis had recently undergone shoulder surgery (14 days prior) and had his arm incapacitated in a sling. The woman in question was a shot putter (6' 2" 240 lbs) who he would have been physically unable to sexually assault.

Meggs knew this, but pursued this anyway because of his "I will hold FSU student athletes to a higher standard" mantra.

I find it funny that Travis Johnson's case is brought up negatively here. The guy was acquitted in less than 20 minutes by an all woman jury. Travis had recently undergone shoulder surgery (14 days prior) and had his arm incapacitated in a sling. The woman in question was a shot putter (6' 2" 240 lbs) who he would have been physically unable to sexually assault.

Meggs knew this, but pursued this anyway because of his "I will hold FSU student athletes to a higher standard" mantra.

Hell, what about the Greg Dent case?? After she accused him she was sending him pics of her and even cooking and bring him food!! Meggs knew this and still took it to trial and Dent too was acquitted of rape very quickly.

834205cb9d7db6d39f6987830394ec86debac614119a228a4eb5be2dd515da51.jpg

The RRT's secret weapon

Tennessee Facing Federal Sexual Violence Investigation:
No fewer than six Tennessee players on the 2014 roster—Michael Williams, A.J. Johnson, Von Pearson, Riyahd Jones, Marlin Lane and another unnamed player—have been accused of sexual assault.

FSU: 2 players charged with sexual assault (ESPN and national media around the clock coverage of a team out of control)

TENNESSEE: 6 players charged with sexual assault. (crickets)

No fewer than six Tennessee players on the 2014 roster—Michael Williams, A.J. Johnson, Von Pearson, Riyahd Jones, Marlin Lane and another unnamed player—have been accused of sexual assault.

FSU: 2 players charged with sexual assault (ESPN and national media around the clock coverage of a team out of control)

Tennessee is irrelevant nationally, that's why the media doesn't care.

OMG Daniellenole and Alaskan you two are Wannabe Gators given you spend 24/7 on this board. Who gives a shit about Travis Johnson? You've brought him up about 100 times. Meggs has protected football players for years.... He basically let Winston off for a rape we all know he did...

Dalvin Cook has.had his 3 strikes.and more. Kid is a thug. Oh yeah you can't say that

OMG Daniellenole and Alaskan you two are Wannabe Gators given you spend 24/7 on this board. Who gives a shit about Travis Johnson? You've brought him up about 100 times. Meggs has protected football players for years.... He basically let Winston off for a rape we all know he did...

Dalvin Cook has.had his 3 strikes.and more. Kid is a thug. Oh yeah you can't say that

But yet when anyone wants to engage in a rational conversation about several aspects of this situation, you just keep steam roll'n with your anti-FSU, thug mantra.

1. No one (outside of the schools recruiting Cook) new of his Juvenile criminal past. So, the question is, should he have been recruited and if so, what bearing should his past have had on his college career? One strike you'r out? Discuss.

2. Should players be dismissed upon accusation, charges, or conviction?

3. What if Cook actually didn't do this? Is it too late because the media dug up his past and now he's viewed as a player who should have never even been recruited?

It seems for you guys it's automatic guilt by association (guilty because he plays for FSU).

You also give zero credit for the fact every single Nole agrees with the suspension and dismissal of Johnson and agrees with the suspension of Cook until more can be determined about the situation (Cook maintains his innocents). You seem to forget he's NOT guilty for hitting a woman because he chained up puppies. He would be guilty if he actually hit a woman.

Now, is your contention he should have been dismissed for last summer's citation? If so, we can discuss that as well.

But yet when anyone wants to engage in a rational conversation about several aspects of this situation, you just keep steam roll'n with your anti-FSU, thug mantra.

1. No one (outside of the schools recruiting Cook) new of his Juvenile criminal past. So, the question is, should he have been recruited and if so, what bearing should his past have had on his college career? One strike you'r out? Discuss.

2. Should players be dismissed upon accusation, charges, or conviction?

3. What if Cook actually didn't do this? Is it too late because the media dug up his past and now he's viewed as a player who should have never even been recruited?

It seems for you guys it's automatic guilt by association (guilty because he plays for FSU).

You also give zero credit for the fact every single Nole agrees with the suspension and dismissal of Johnson and agrees with the suspension of Cook until more can be determined about the situation (Cook maintains his innocents). You seem to forget he's NOT guilty for hitting a woman because he chained up puppies. He would be guilty if he actually hit a woman.

Now, is your contention he should have been dismissed for last summer's citation? If so, we can discuss that as well.
What if, what if...face the facts nolies your team is out of control and these women abusers and rapists are guilty as sin.

Go Canes!

The RRT's secret weapon

Oh for goodness sakes. Are you really going to come over to a Gator Board and assume you can tell Gators what they should post about?

Besides, you continue to ignore this;

Florida State had the most alleged incidents of sexual assaults, harassment or violence against women than any of the schools in the Outside the Lines study, with 18. The lone case in which charges were filed was the sexual battery case against football player Gregory Dent, whom a jury convicted last year on the reduced charge of misdemeanor battery.
Face facts. You are the fan of a program that seems to have a big problem with athletes assaulting or harassing women.

The 18 in the Outside the Lines report + Johnson + Cook = 20.

You made the charge a ESPN article is false. It is up to you to prove your point.

I didn't say it was false. I said Pacogator statement about "FSU football has 20 incidents" was false and it is. This was not about just football. As far as the number 20. You don't think it's a little strange they don't offer more detail or name the players?? Clearly they have the documents since they requested every single police report that included an FSU athlete name, be it a suspect, witness or associate from the last 10 years or so. Weird that they would include guys who were acquitted or guys who weren't even charged at all in their little study. Everything is done for a reason and there is a reason players aren't named. They don't want any fact checking. What if they wrote an article saying 50 gators were accused of violence against women without any names or details for the most part. Wouldn't you want to know more or who the players were??

I didn't say it was false. I said Pacogator statement about "FSU football has 20 incidents" was false and it is.

oH.

As far as the number 20. You don't think it's a little strange they don't offer more detail or name the players?? Clearly they have the documents since they requested every single police report that included an FSU athlete name, be it a suspect, witness or associate from the last 10 years or so.

You are such a sycophant. I use that word over and over and over. But you continue to do it.

Weird that they would include guys who were acquitted or guys who weren't even charged at all in their little study.

Do you understand the meaning of the phrase "alleged incidents of sexual assaults, harassment or violence against women?"

And you complain about the reading comprehension of others?

My goodness. Your every post reinforces the FSU fan stereotype.

oH.

You are such a sycophant. I use that word over and over and over. But you continue to do it.

Do you understand the meaning of the phrase "alleged incidents of sexual assaults, harassment or violence against women?"

And you complain about the reading comprehension of others?

My goodness. Your every post reinforces the FSU fan stereotype.

Classic post by you. Whatever dude. Post another racist meme.

It ain't racist so stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I give danoleman high marks for providing us so much entertainment. No Gator fan could construct a more believable version of a sycophantic, whiny, petulant FSU fan if they tried. If he were not so earnest, I might even think danoleman is a Gator posing as a Nole, just to construct a parody of a stereotype.

Well done sir, I say WELL DONE!

Last edited:
Wonder why they replaced the white Ken doll with a Black version. Smh
To the extent the Ken doll is "black"........*eyeroll, smh*......perhaps creator was attempting to accurately portray the demographics of the more recent and widely publicized occurrences.

There you have it......accuracy = racism.

I give danoleman high marks for providing us so much entertainment. No Gator fan could construct a more believable version of a sycophantic, whiny, petulant FSU fan if they tried. If he were not so earnest, I might even think danoleman is a Gator posing as a Nole, just to construct a parody of a stereotype.

Well done sir, I say WELL DONE!

And your posts and memes provide much insight into your thinking and beliefs. At least I know now. Carry on.

*crickets chirping*

That stinks there are so many accusations.

Fortunately, anyone who reads that will understand the article is about accusations not charges or convictions (which would actually indicated there is an issue at FSU). I was accused once of stealing my neighbors trash can. Fortunately it was just an accusation and he later apologized when it turned out to be some neighborhood kids.

That stinks there are so many accusations.

Fortunately, anyone who reads that will understand the article is about accusations not charges or convictions (which would actually indicated there is an issue at FSU). I was accused once of stealing my neighbors trash can. Fortunately it was just an accusation and he later apologized when it turned out to be some neighborhood kids.
Why did you not to make that distinction when you brought up UT? Have all those players been charged. Have they all been convicted?

You Nole fans are not acquitting yourselves well with regards to this debate.

Why did you not to make that distinction when you brought up UT? Have all those players been charged. Have they all been convicted?

You Nole fans are not acquitting yourselves well with regards to this debate.

Wait!? There's a distinction? I thought accusations were the same as guilt with you guys. Quit moving the goal posts; us simpleton nolies can't keep up with Gator superior intellect. Maybe I can get my buddy mcanes to create a quick reference guide for us.

WHAT?

Just answer the question please.

Why on earth would I bother to make a distinction in regards to accusations vs charges vs convictions in a thread where I've been blasted for making the distinction regarding Noles. All that matters to you guys is some woman said it happened. There really is no pleasing you guys.

- Johnson was accused, charged and dismissed within 11 days and this board's biggest complaint was that it took too long.
- Cook was suspended pending a further investigation because he swears he didn't hit a woman. It's impossible (in your eyes) for the woman (who was intoxicated at the time of the incident) to have picked the wrong person out of the line up because he has had previous run-ins with the law.

Gators - He should be dismissed. No questions asked.
Noles - He should be suspended (since he's been charged) and only dismissed if he's guilty.

Let me ask you this, are you 100% convinced Treon Harris didn't not violate his accuser in any way shape or form?

Lastly, if you want to have a separate discussion on why Cook (with prior criminal record) was recruited by our schools, then that's a discussion I'd like to have.

Why on earth would I bother to make a distinction in regards to accusations vs charges vs convictions in a thread where I've been blasted for making the distinction regarding Noles. All that matters to you guys is some woman said it happened. There really is no pleasing you guys.

- Johnson was accused, charged and dismissed within 11 days and this board's biggest complaint was that it took too long.
- Cook was suspended pending a further investigation because he swears he didn't hit a woman. It's impossible (in your eyes) for the woman (who was intoxicated at the time of the incident) to have picked the wrong person out of the line up because he has had previous run-ins with the law.

Gators - He should be dismissed. No questions asked.
Noles - He should be suspended (since he's been charged) and only dismissed if he's guilty.

Let me ask you this, are you 100% convinced Treon Harris didn't not violate his accuser in any way shape or form?

Lastly, if you want to have a separate discussion on why Cook (with prior criminal record) was recruited by our schools, then that's a discussion I'd like to have.

Dalvin Cook never took an official visit to UF.

Why on earth would I bother to make a distinction in regards to accusations vs charges vs convictions in a thread where I've been blasted for making the distinction regarding Noles.

Do I really need to explain it? Really? *sigh*

You are the one that presented some sexual assault problems with the UT program. You pretty much implied we were hypocrites by not discussing their problems, all the while focusing on FSU problems. Yet you made no distinction between accusations, charges and convictions in their cases.

Then you are very careful to try and minimize the accusations against FSU athletes by making those distinctions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT