ADVERTISEMENT

Dalvin Cook punched a woman

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Going to be arrested. Happened the day before Johnson.
What does Jimbo do now? Probably no video but, he has to kick him off if true right? Suspend him until it goes through court?

Let's see how he handles a starter who is his best RB.

Last edited:
Per reports, he punched her twice. Quite an off season training program they have in Tally.

Where are the FSU fans that kept telling us that they stole a better RB from UF than Kelvin Taylor is? LMAO!

What does Jimbo do now? Probably no video but, he has to kick him off if true right? Suspend him until it goes through court?

If true, he's history. The new prez says 'Zero Tolerance" Best running back on the team or not,
it doesn't matter. Just creates an opportunity for some of the other guys.Jimbo has better things to do than babysit some of these guys.
Never a dull moment in off-season, eh?

If we're talking strictly football here, ummmmm, ummmmm, ummmmmm.

There is no 'strictly football' when it comes to scholarship student/athletes at UF.
Academics, character, community service, and then what a player does on the field.
Kelvin has a 4.7 ypc vs Top 10 SoS's, while Cook has a 5 something ypc vs FSU's usual chump schedule. And Kelvin has had ZERO off the field problems. I wouldn't take 2 'short-order' Cooks for our Kelvin.... :p

~ BTW, Kelvin's 197 yards tied for eighth-most in a single game in school history vs #9 UGA in 2014, which included 2 TD's.

I also wouldn't have Shameous Jameous on a silver platter, nor many of the other criminoles that have played for FSU. I am so thrilled that Cook chose to flip to FSU, it's where he belongs.
And I'm not real happy with one that flipped from FSU to UF for that matter... :rolleyes:

No school can prevent a person from doing bad crap if they CHOOSE to do it, but it's what the school does afterwards that they are judged by. The fact that FSU let Shameous get away with so much crap is likely a big part of their current problems. Soe and Reap.... o_O

Reactions: Captain Caveman
Noles Around The Globe (Cook Edition)

At this time, I don't care if we field a team as much as we establish what is considered proper behavior by young men. This football team needs to stand own and have a come to Jesus talk. --Douglas

Agree with you Douglas. Zero tolerance policy. Dismiss on the first charge. Send a message. And for goodness sake stop recruiting these types to FSU. --Howard

That's all. He follows Johnson out the door. And if the other two players are giving false witness statements for him they go too. What I want to know is what the hell are these underage kids doing hanging around bars at 2 o'clock in the morning or at any time for that matter. It's time for curfews at their dorm and Fisher counting heads at night. --Lee

While I agree with the zero tolerance, I would also like to see FSU invest in some type of class for athletes to attend to help them transition from high school to big time college football. It is clear that many of these high school athletes are coming from an environment where violence is an acceptable course of action and there is a need to help these kids adjust/function in society. --Dan

Just kick him off the team now. You have to now that you set precident with Johnson and all others that are accused of a crime. We may not be able to field a team this season. --Zach

Yep, I dropped by Warchant and they are in MELTDOWN right now about where their program is on a National basis. To me, it mostly looks like business as usual in tallycrappy.... :rolleyes:

Female Smackdown University

12822783779061.jpg

FSU is getting a bad reputation on how they treat women between Winston, Johnson and now Cook.

Just those 3? Mike Freeman says FSU football team has had 20 sexual assault accusations in the last 6 years. That is downright ridiculous. Most likely there are more to come out as this just seems to be something they do there.

Just those 3? Mike Freeman says FSU football team has had 20 sexual assault accusations in the last 6 years. That is downright ridiculous. Most likely there are more to come out as this just seems to be something they do there.
I forgot about Karlos Williams as well. FSU apparently tried to cover up this Dalvin Cook incident.

I forgot about Karlos Williams as well. FSU apparently tried to cover up this Dalvin Cook incident.

Wow. Let there be proof of a coverup here. So soon after Rapeis, it would be a MASSIVE blow. Maybe bigger than the academic scandal.

Investigate, charge let it play out.

Two sides to every story.
In this case there are already 3 sides.

The woman and another witness - Cook punched her multiple times
Cook and Rudolph - there was no argument or fight
Francois - there was an argument and the woman punched Rudolph but nobody hit her

In this case there are already 3 sides.

The woman and another witness - Cook punched her multiple times
Cook and Rudolph - there was no argument or fight
Francois - there was an argument and the woman punched Rudolph but nobody hit her

Cook's and Rudolph's defense is always the best defense when the alleged victim has injuries to her face.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
FROM OTL;

A deeper look at the data offers additional insight: Florida State had the most alleged incidents of sexual assaults, harassment or violence against women than any of the schools in the Outside the Lines study, with 18.

Cook was arrested twice when he was in high school.

If this is true, then why the heck were UF or FSU recruiting him? This didn't seem to be a concern on this board...iirc, most were pissed when he flipped. Had I known he already had 2 arrests, I wouldn't not have been excited about the flip.

When did you know about this, Paco? (are you positive?)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT