ADVERTISEMENT

Dalvin Cook punched a woman

Yea, good questions Bay. The only way this does not go to trial is if the victim decides to withdraw the charges.

I'm assuming you are telling the board the State is going to drop the case prior to the trial. Says who and what are the reasons?

It's going to trial no doubt and Cook will have to be acquitted to be allowed back on the team. We'll see on the 24th.

I cannot believe that Dalvin 'Beat Yo Woman' Cook has 8 pages on this board.

I could easily lower the number of responses to Nole threads on this board, by lowering the number of Nole posters on this board.

BTW, I heard Dalvin's competent counsel didn't show for a hearing, and had someone cover for him- pissed off the judge and got a short trial date. Maybe that's old news but that's what I heard...

Last edited:
And, for the record, I'm getting tired of the Nole meme that Gators are all Homers, and Noles are all reasonable and objective. Argue your point- but lose the generalizations. This is not your board. You know who you are.

Also- don't attack Gator posters who are no longer here to respond.

And, for the record, I'm getting tired of the Nole meme that Gators are all Homers, and Noles are all reasonable and objective. Argue your point- but lose the generalizations. This is not your board. You know who you are.

Wonder if they would like us to do it their way? If we treated rivals the way we are treated on other boards, well it would be a lot different here. Might even see an increase of Gators posting.

We've been cracking down. Maybe we need to crack down a little more. Seems that banning is the only effective remedy. Plus I have been too busy to be on the board as much of late- when the mod is away, the mice shall play...

I could easily lower the number of responses to Nole threads on this board, by lowering the number of Nole posters on this board.

BTW, I heard Dalvin's competent counsel didn't show for a hearing, and had someone cover for him- pissed off the judge and got a short trial date. Maybe that's old news but that's what I heard...
BS

Which part, Nole? Do you think I'm bulsh!++ing about banning Noles? Or about hearing DC's lawyer didn't show? Or do you think I heard it, but what I heard is BS? Please... clarify. I like clarity.

Which part, Nole? Do you think I'm bulsh!++ing about banning Noles? Or about hearing DC's lawyer didn't show? Or do you think I heard it, but what I heard is BS? Please... clarify. I like clarity.

I wonder if the Rivals article saying that the request for a speedy trial was filed by the law offices rather than saying it was filed specifically by Patel indicates anything?

I just got back a day a go.

Meanwhile, back to the Cook case, last week his atty failed to appear for court, tried to have another atty stand in for him, and tried to continue the case w/o first asking the prosecutors if they objected. Judge got pissed and set the case for trial for three weeks.

His attorney was the one who field for the speedy trial.

Posted same thing as JD, and that was BEFORE they asked for the speedy trial to cover up for the mistake. And why was it not Patel who requested the speedy trial?

Trial date was set before speedy trial was requested.

Still wondering if 7-post Nole is going to clarify what was BS.

JD, what does it matter? If he is kicked off the team it will not be good enough because FSU will be accused of trying to cover up the whole thing. If he is acquitted and plays it will be another Jameis type battle cry. It's a win win for rivals.

JD, what does it matter? If he is kicked off the team it will not be good enough because FSU will be accused of trying to cover up the whole thing. If he is acquitted and plays it will be another Jameis type battle cry. It's a win win for rivals.

It doesn't matter- except for the fact that both attorneys "representing" cook are unethical and may well have committed malpractice and ethical violations in securing and conducting this representation.

So Dalvin Cook was let off the hook, after some "new witnesses" showed up to claim a lot of different things, which then let the attorneys to claim that "there are a lot of conflicting stories here, we'll never figure it out, better just declare him not guilty" before leading the jurors in a resounding FSU moan and arm shake.

Tallahassee, what a joke.

So Dalvin Cook was let off the hook, after some "new witnesses" showed up to claim a lot of different things, which then let the attorneys to claim that "there are a lot of conflicting stories here, we'll never figure it out, better just declare him not guilty" before leading the jurors in a resounding FSU moan and arm shake.

Tallahassee, what a joke.

Yeah that's exactly how it happened. The attorneys "declared him not guilty". Smh

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
What's up with all these women in tally attacking these poor helpless football players?

I dunno, man...they are lurking 'round every corner it seems. Frightn'n if you ask me.

anigif_enhanced-19702-1400868864-7.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT