ADVERTISEMENT

Dalvin Cook punched a woman

I failed to see where you said it was leaked by Johnson. It's because it wasn't. Meggs sat on it.

I love how Bianchi calls out FSU even though UF would have taken him in a heart beat. UF is just mad he decommitted and then ran all over them in '14.

Cook never officially visited UF because he couldn't because of his arrest record.
Of course Cook will be reinstated. Nobody actually thought that Fisher would kick him off the team did they? Cook will just do something stupid again and receive no punishment.

Last edited:
This part of the Bianchi article must kill y'all. Bianchi said it so it must be true. :)

Why would somebody with such a questionable past be allowed into a reputable institution of higher learning

Reactions: goldmom
You do know that no attorney in their right mind would request a speedy trial if they didn't think they had a slam dunk case, right?

Stick to what you know...
anigif_enhanced-12517-1403546530-14.gif

Cook never officially visited UF because he couldn't because of his arrest record.
Of course Cook will be reinstated. Nobody actually thought that Fisher would kick him off the team did they? Cook will just do something stupid again and receive no punishment.

Cook will be reinstated because he didn't hit the women.

I am going to assume that your wife is neither a prosecutor or criminal defender. So your opinion about the strength of facts in the case are somewhat without any experienced merit.

And the fact that Meggs has lost some previous cases has no bearing on this case. I am not sure there is a prosecutor alive that has not lost cases.

The woman identified him as her assailant. There is at lease one witness that corroborates her story. His lawyer is not an experienced criminal defender.

He may walk, but it does not seem assure.

I wish Ghost were still around. For all his faults, he always gave us a pretty good look into the inner workings of a criminal case.

Arent you the one who had it all wrong with Winston?

I wish Ghost were still around. For all his faults, he always gave us a pretty good look into the inner workings of a criminal case.

Lmao!!!

"I had lunch with some guys in the prosecutors office and look for Winston to be arrested and charged within the next few days" - Ghost

This part of the Bianchi article must kill y'all. Bianchi said it so it must be true. :)

Why would somebody with such a questionable past be allowed into a reputable institution of higher learning

Not sure if sarcasm or political correctness...but I guess by his standards F$U actually is "higher learning."

"If I write something that makes you mad, just remember, I'm not an educated man." Bianchi

Some douche canoe hits a woman and you wonder why he's letting another guy take the rap?

Wait, isn't the "real perp" screwing up Cook's image and your precious football season? Why are you all not angry at him rather than Willie Meggs? Shouldn't you all be demanding the "real perp" come forward and admit what he did and save Cook's reputation? Everyone there knows who hit her, but they are all "keeping it real" even though it wasn't Cook, right? Even Cook? It's all a big mystery to all the guys who were involved in the incident?

You are a complete joke. It says a lot that you are hoping he gets off even though you know he hit the girl.

Wait, isn't the "real perp" screwing up Cook's image and your precious football season? Why are you all not angry at him rather than Willie Meggs? Shouldn't you all be demanding the "real perp" come forward and admit what he did and save Cook's reputation? Everyone there knows who hit her, but they are all "keeping it real" even though it wasn't Cook, right? Even Cook? It's all a big mystery to all the guys who were involved in the incident?

You are a complete joke. It says a lot that you are hoping he gets off even though you know he hit the girl.

We're fans Buddy, we don't have to do anything. Cook on the other hand has to go to court and get fully acquitted in order to play at FSU again. Nothing else you posted matters at all. We'll know his future on or about Aug. 24

"We're fans, we don't have to do anything"

And yet, here you are on the internet, hoping and praying a guy who you know hit a woman gets off so that he can play football for your team this year. Yeh, you fans don't have "to do anything", but everything you are doing demonstrates your priorities are completely in the wrong place and that you are willing to excuse anything if it helps out Football State.

But its Willie Meggs who unfairly causes FSU to have a poor image, not its fans who excuse everything from sexual misconduct to theft to assaulting women. Its Meggs, who dares to bring a case once in a blue moon. And to top it all off - even when he doesn't bring a case against Winston, you fans still characterize yourselves as a "victim" of Meggs because he said the reason was mostly due to a bad investigation, not that he found her untruthful, and that he still believed "something bad" happened that night. Yep, FSU fans - the eternal victims of the media and their hometown DA. Anyone who doesn't subscribe to the garnet&gold narrative "hates" FSU and is "biased". Funny stuff.

Reactions: MJWilliamson

I don't know that he hit a girl any more than you do, unless you're telling me you were there.

It's pretty simple, Buddy Green:

A. If he hit a girl, he should be jettisoned from the team without hesitation and serve whatever sentence warranted for that type of crime.

B. If he did not hit a girl, than he is innocent and should be afforded all the opportunities of an innocent person.

Fortunately, us "Nolies" support our judicial system. Conversely, you and your cohorts favor vigilante-style justice where folks are guilty simply by association/affiliation and/or simply an accusation.

Reactions: Nolebra Kai
"We're fans, we don't have to do anything"

And yet, here you are on the internet, hoping and praying a guy who you know hit a woman gets off so that he can play football for your team this year. Yeh, you fans don't have "to do anything", but everything you are doing demonstrates your priorities are completely in the wrong place and that you are willing to excuse anything if it helps out Football State.

1.) Show me where I was "hoping and praying" Cook get off. I'll wait

2.) Show me how you know Cook hit a woman. I'll wait on that too.

You're shtick works well here Buddy. But please answer my two questions with proof, not your classic drivel.

It's worse than that.

The "real perp" is another FSU football player. Another FSU football player (with dreads and who was also outside the club) is watching Cook get prosecuted AND Cook lied, and is maintaining the lie, to protect another FSU football player.

It makes perfect sense.

Wait, isn't the "real perp" screwing up Cook's image and your precious football season? - No, the "real perp" is jeopardizing his/her image and that is likely why that person hasn't come forward.

Why are you all not angry at him rather than Willie Meggs? - Who said I'm not angry at him/her? Am I not allowed to be angry at the "actual perp" and simultaneously think Willie Meggs is a joke? I've thought Meggs was a joke since the Travis Johnson case.

Shouldn't you all be demanding the "real perp" come forward and admit what he did and save Cook's reputation? - I'm not demanding anything and I'm not concerned with Cook's reputation (at this point). If he is, in fact, wrongly accused, then his name should be cleared front page. If not, than he should succumb to the consequences of his actions.

Everyone there knows who hit her, but they are all "keeping it real" even though it wasn't Cook, right? - Everyone knows? Are you certain? How do YOU know?

I don't recall any single Nole in this 6 page thread stating that Cook is innocent. We have, however, stated there is enough questionable data to levy a reasonable doubt thus leaving us with the possibility he did not commit this crime. Conversely, you guys are 100% convinced he did it simply because:

A. He's a Nole with a past.
B. A woman swears 100% it was him.
C. The SA has charged him.

In your mind there is ZERO chance she was so drunk she can't recall who it was, ZERO chance someone else hit her, ZERO chance he was, in fact, a contributor to deescalating the situation rather than the assailant.

I'm so glad you're not on jury duty.

It's worse than that.

The "real perp" is another FSU football player. Another FSU football player (with dreads and who was also outside the club) is watching Cook get prosecuted AND Cook lied to protect another FSU football player.

It makes perfect sense.

How do we know every male present was an FSU football player? Because some plastered drunk person said so? Have you listened to that 911 call? Jeebus.

Wait, isn't the "real perp" screwing up Cook's image and your precious football season? - No, the "real perp" is jeopardizing his/her image and that is likely why that person hasn't come forward.

Why are you all not angry at him rather than Willie Meggs? - Who said I'm not angry at him/her? Am I not allowed to be angry at the "actual perp" and simultaneously think Willie Meggs is a joke? I've thought Meggs was a joke since the Travis Johnson case.

Shouldn't you all be demanding the "real perp" come forward and admit what he did and save Cook's reputation? - I'm not demanding anything and I'm not concerned with Cook's reputation (at this point). If he is, in fact, wrongly accused, then his name should be cleared front page. If not, than he should succumb to the consequences of his actions.

Everyone there knows who hit her, but they are all "keeping it real" even though it wasn't Cook, right? - Everyone knows? Are you certain? How do YOU know?

I don't recall any single Nole in this 6 page thread stating that Cook is innocent. We have, however, stated there is enough questionable data to levy a reasonable doubt thus leaving us with the possibility he did not commit this crime. Conversely, you guys are 100% convinced he did it simply because:

A. He's a Nole with a past. - strawman
B. A woman swears 100% it was him. - it's evidence
C. The SA has charged him. - ASA feels he or she has evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt so it's something for us to consider.
D. Independent witness says a black male punched her after being "forward with her "- consistent with Vic's story to police.

E. minutes after the alleged incident, the female witness says Vic was punched by a black male with dreads. - Cook has dreads. Did Francois have dreads? Rudolph have dreads? If not, eliminate them as suspects. - consistent with Vic's story to police
F. All football players whose statements are contained in the PC affidavit say a "verbal altercation" took place and one says "it got out of hand." Well, all football players but Cook who's story is "he did not remember getting into an argument."

G. Each football player interviewed gave a different account. None of them gave the same story to police. - supports Vic's, female witness' and independent witness' accounts which are ALL consistent with one another. and more evidence that the football players, including Cook are lying.

In your mind there is ZERO chance she was so drunk she can't recall who it was, ZERO chance someone else hit her, ZERO chance he was, in fact, a contributor to deescalating the situation rather than the assailant.

I'm so glad you're not on jury duty.
You got tired after C. so I fixed it for you with my (and probably others') reasons I believe Cook is guilty.

C. The SA has charged him. - ASA feels he or she has evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt so it's something for us to consider.
D. Independent witness says a black male punched her after being forward with her - consistent with Vic's story to police.

E. minutes after the alleged incident, the female witness says Vic was punched by a black male with dreads. - Cook has dreads. Did Francois have dreads? Rudolph have dreads? If not, eliminate them as suspects. - consistent with Vic's story to police
F. All football players whose statements are contained in the PC affidavit say a "verbal altercation" took place and one says "it got out of hand." Well, all football players but Cook who's story is "he did not remember getting into an argument."

G. Each football player interviewed at the scene gave a different account. None of them gave the same story to police. - supports Vic's, female witness' and independent witness' accounts which are ALL consistent with one another. and more evidence that the football players, including Cook are lying.

Last edited:
I'll just stick with Saint Blobby Bow-down's opinion;
"They're all gud chrishan boyz." :rolleyes: -- o_O

You got tired after C. so I fixed it for you with my (and probably others') reasons I believe Cook is guilty.

D. Independent witness says a black male punched her after being forward with her - consistent with Vic's story to police.

G. Each football player interviewed at the scene gave a different account. None of them gave the same story to police. - supports Vic's, female witness' and independent witness' accounts which are ALL consistent with one another. and more evidence that the football players, including Cook are lying.

I was bout to take this point by point myself, but you pretty much summed it up. All evidence points to Cook being the perp - nothing suggests otherwise. Alaska and the others all know Cook hit her, but don't give a chit. But hey, these guys spent over a week arguing that the Johnson kid was legally defending himself against an assault so this is par for the course.

I was bout to take this point by point myself, but you pretty much summed it up. All evidence points to Cook being the perp - nothing suggests otherwise. Alaska and the others all know Cook hit her, but don't give a chit. But hey, these guys spent over a week arguing that the Johnson kid was legally defending himself against an assault so this is par for the course.

So you're going to just ignore my questions when you are clearly telling lies. Now here's a new one to add to the other two. Show me where "these guys spent over a week arguing that the Johnson kid was legally defending himself against an assault"??

I'll wait for the answer to that one too. Buddy you are a joke but like I said, you and your shtick have a attentive audience on this board.

reFSUcks criminoles and scUM thugs,,, really all you need to know most times... o_O

Gooooooooooo :cool: Gators!

We have a winner. We all know Cook hit her, but there is no "video". No video = Cook will be re-instated. The kid has been in trouble multiple times. I suspect that he will get in trouble again and I suspect when that happens FSU will try and hide it again like they tried to do with this case.

BOOM!

So now the board is ready to "consider" his guilt? I thought this was a known event as in fact, slam dunk, guilty...ZERO doubt.
What? Here's C. which you attempted to address above...

How did you manage to completely misunderstand that?

At trial, the biggest obstacle in front of a conviction for this ASA is actually NOT the evidence he or she is going to present IMO.
It's the jury pool.

Last edited:
You do know that no attorney in their right mind would request a speedy trial if they didn't think they had a slam dunk case, right?

No competent one. If you read the experience and history of Cook's lawyer, I am not sure he qualifies as competent.

How do you know for certain an FSU football player even hit her? Were you present at the time of the altercation?

Is the assault in question? I do not think so. No one seems to dispute there was an assault. Is the identity of the assailant in question? Yep. That is what the trial will be about.

What? Here's C. which you attempted to address above...

How did you manage to completely misunderstand that?

I didn't read that as a complete quote. I read it as.

Statement of fact: ASA feels he or she has evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt
Statement of opinion (yours): so it's something for us to consider.

If the charges are dropped why wouldnt he be re-instated? Funny you said he wouldnt receive any punishment even though he is currently suspended for a pending misdemeanor. It's not like he is Les Miles who re-instates players facing pending domestic violence charges.

Also, Cook was committed to you guys. If he didnt flip to us you guys would have signed him. I dont get why they would accept his commitment if he couldnt be on campus. That is incorrect information you were given.

5-star running back recruit Dalvin Cook flips from Florida to Florida State
By Chris Fuhrmeister@ccfuhr on Dec 31, 2013, 7:27p 443

20130703_lbm_ad3_508.0.jpg

USA TODAY Sports

The Seminoles' 2014 recruiting class received a big boost at the expense of their biggest rival.

 TWEET (203) SHARE (3188) PIN
Class of 2014 five-star running back Dalvin Cook flipped his commitment from Florida to Florida State Tuesday afternoon, announcing his college choice on ESPNU. Cook had been committed to the Gators since April 6, and there had been some reports he was also considering Miami.

Tomahawk Nation Alligator Army
A January graduate of Miami (Fla.) Central High School, Cook will be able to enroll at Florida State next week, and the Seminoles will have him for spring practice in a few months. He is FSU's highest-rated prospect for this recruiting cycle, the school's 27th commitment overall and 13th with a rating of four stars or better. Standing 5'11, weighing in at 205 pounds and running a reported 4.46-second 40-yard dash, some have compared him to former Clemson standout and current Buffalo Bill C.J. Spiller. Cook is the 12th-best player in the nation, according to the 247 Sports composite rankings, the second-best running back and the top prospect from the state of Florida.

I didn't read that as a complete quote. I read it as.

Statement of fact: ASA feels he or she has evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt
Statement of opinion (yours): so it's something for us to consider.
Yes, you are correct....I do consider the fact that the ASA prosecuting the case has determined he or she has enough evidence to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. Just as you considered the ASA's decision NOT to file Sexual Battery charges against Winston.

However, Alaska the important factors are all the other ones I listed...the ones you conspicuously left alone when responding to my post....some of the actual evidence that the jury will be hearing and seeing (assuming the victim, female witness and independent witness haven't been pressured and/or threatened to change their testimony or otherwise not cooperate with prosecution anymore).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT