ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday Alabama mandated mask wearing statewide, so let's all track cases together

You said masks eliminate cases. You were wrong, that's why no one here has your back.

You are lying. Show where that was ever stated.

Post #10 from Ghost:
"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.
If they do not, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is having little or no effect."
Ghost dancin' and spinnin' and lyin' and embarrassing himself.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

Look at the graph for Ala. I think even Ghost can see the case number 7 day moving avg. went from 1907/day to 930/day.

Seems dramatic to most everyone.
[/QUOTE]

Telling that Ghost won't step up and prove his postings. Ghost dancin', not provin' and spinnin'.

Why is it telling that Ghost won't engage a liar?

BTW you are enamored with Alabama's claimed 7-day moving average, so why didn't you share with the class that Alabama's new cases has been ABOVE your claimed 7-day moving average for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT?

Lying by omission? Guess the masks don't work anymore according to you?

Why is it telling that Ghost won't engage a liar?
We're waiting for you to post those quotes...... waiting....

BTW you are enamored with Alabama's claimed 7-day moving average, so why didn't you share with the class that Alabama's new cases has been ABOVE your claimed 7-day moving average for THREE DAYS STRAIGHT?
Please give everyone the numbers.... remember Ala. had a 7 day moving avg. of 1951 on July 19.... what is it now. Post those numbers that are up... show us all they've almost climbed up to 1000/day. ...only a 49% drop. Spin that % Ghost.

Lying by omission? Guess the masks don't work anymore according to you?
Waiting for your proof of Fauci getting 500M, of Broward Co. masks required inside, of someone saying masks eliminate cases. Ghost dancin' around all these claims.

Waiting for your proof of Fauci getting 500M, of Broward Co. masks required inside, of someone saying masks eliminate cases. Ghost dancin' around all these claims.

Fauci profits from the US picking the vaccine he has a financial stake in. There's your proof.

The Broward Co EO was posted and it was proven that you MUST wear your mask in your home. You then quoted the very passage that said this, then claimed it did not. Since then you have claimed I am 'lying' about it. Another instance of you accusing me of being the very thing you are.

And you've repeatedly said that masks are responsible for the drop in cases in Alabama. Every time you point out a drop in cases and say "I thought you said masks didn't work?", that means you are saying masks are the reason for the drop. It's not my fault that you don't know what you are saying.

Anything else? I can make a fool out of you all day, baby!

Fauci profits from the US picking the vaccine he has a financial stake in. There's your proof.
Hilarious and untrue. Link or is this another GHOST dancin' and lyin'

The Broward Co EO was posted and it was proven that you MUST wear your mask in your home. You then quoted the very passage that said this, then claimed it did not. Since then you have claimed I am 'lying' about it. Another instance of you accusing me of being the very thing you are.

I can show the EO , I can show you where you misinterpreted, I can give you the phone number, but only Ghost can still be ignorant. LOL

And you've repeatedly said that masks are responsible for the drop in cases in Alabama. Every time you point out a drop in cases and say "I thought you said masks didn't work?", that means you are saying masks are the reason for the drop. It's not my fault that you don't know what you are saying.
Ghost posted #10 If the number of cases goes down masks work. Everyone sees the number of cases went down so that means Ghost called it wrong.

We Ghost has completely lost, when he resorts to telling me what he wants me to say rather than what I actually said.
Ghost is dancin', and spinnin' and desperate.

Anything else? I can make a fool out of you all day, baby!

You can say it's untrue all you want, but you are wrong.

Yes please show the EO and the same passage that clearly explains that you are required to wear a mask in your Broward Co home. The same one you talked about before. I want the new posters to have the same chance to laugh at you that we did.

And I never said if cases go down, masks work. That was you. And you were proven to be wrong.

You can keep stomping your feet all you want, but you are still wrong.

You can say it's untrue all you want, but you are wrong.

Yes please show the EO and the same passage that clearly explains that you are required to wear a mask in your Broward Co home. The same one you talked about before. I want the new posters to have the same chance to laugh at you that we did.

And I never said if cases go down, masks work. That was you. And you were proven to be wrong. UH oh, Ghost here's your post #10.

You can keep stomping your feet all you want, but you are still wrong.

Post #10 from Ghost:
"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.
If they do not, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is having little or no effect."
Ghost dancin' and spinnin' and lyin' and embarrassing himself.

When are the right wing FB and Twitter yahoos going to learn? One hack makes up some crap and they all want to roll in it. LOL I just called Broward Co. Covid hotline ( 954-357-9500) and while waiting for the staff, to pick up, the taped message says " facial coverings are mandated while obtaining services outside your home". When I spoke to the staff woman, she said you do not have to wear a mask in your home. Also she said you may not have a gathering of more than 10 people, excluding your household.
Quit counting on FB and Twitter loons or you'll get HOODWINKED.

Please call the Covid-19 Hotline for Broward County, after the taped message, stay on the line and speak to a staff person. Ghost a lyin', and losin' again.

Still waiting on @Nolec to post the Broward Co EO passage that said that you must wear a mask inside your home.....which he thinks said the exact opposite. He is scared to do that again because he doesn't want to be laughed at again.

I think he needs to stop being a coward. We all need something (or someone) to laugh at right now!

Still waiting on @Nolec to post the Broward Co EO passage that said that you must wear a mask inside your home.....which he thinks said the exact opposite. He is scared to do that again because he doesn't want to be laughed at again.

I think he needs to stop being a coward. We all need something (or someone) to laugh at right now!

Post it yourself. It's right in the Broward thread. Since you seem to have so much trouble translating English, I went straight to the source and gave you the phone number. So Ghost, what did they say at the EOC when you called? We'll wait. They picked up on the second ring last night . Let us know what they said.

Post it yourself. It's right in the Broward thread. Since you seem to have so much trouble translating English, I went straight to the source and gave you the phone number. So Ghost, what did they say at the EOC when you called? We'll wait. They picked up on the second ring last night . Let us know what they said.

Hahaaha so @Nolec can go back to the thread and post his reply (who cares?) but won't grab the WORDING OF THE EO while he's there?

I get it. No one likes being laughed at LOL

PS: Also tell us the story about the girl you claimed you called and talked to. I think making up a fake name for her was a nice touch, really made the story believable LOL

Hahaaha so @Nolec can go back to the thread and post his reply (who cares?) but won't grab the WORDING OF THE EO while he's there?

I get it. No one likes being laughed at LOL

PS: Also tell us the story about the girl you claimed you called and talked to. I think making up a fake name for her was a nice touch, really made the story believable LOL

Poor Ghost Call them. Easy to do. I translated the EO for you but you have learning issues so call them. Is the problem that I keep proving you wrong? Don't be scared, you should be used to me schooling you by now.
GHOST HOODWINKED AGAIN

Worldometer tells me new cases in Alabama were 1650 yesterday, up 1100 from the day before.

Critical thinker has a question for @Nolec: If wearing a mask eliminates cases, as you have claimed, then how can we see a spike of 1100 cases in ONE day in a state with mask mandate???

Think son, think!

Worldometer tells me new cases in Alabama were 1650 yesterday, up 1100 from the day before.

Critical thinker has a question for @Nolec: If wearing a mask eliminates cases, as you have claimed, then how can we see a spike of 1100 cases in ONE day in a state with mask mandate???

Think son, think!

Show where anyone but you claimed masks eliminate cases. Then I will explain for you. What did the Broward Cty. EOC say when you called? Were you able to verify and give us a source for Fauci getting 500M for a vaccine? A critical thinker should be able to back up his claims....but Ghost is simply HOODWINKED.

Then you just told us how idiotic it is to have a mandate for something that doesn't work.

Thank you.
Show where anyone but you claimed masks eliminate cases. Then I will explain for you. What did the Broward Cty. EOC say when you called? Were you able to verify and give us a source for Fauci getting 500M for a vaccine? A critical thinker should be able to back up his claims....but Ghost is simply HOODWINKED.

Waiting on Ghost to man up to his claims.

So again you admit that masks don't work.

Again, thank you

According to Ghost's own parameters in post #10 : "If case numbers do down, that's a strong indicator that masks work"
Ala. moving 7 day avg. is 40% lower. Need to give this one up Ghost, you 100% lose. Don't embarrass yourself even more.
Maybe you can salvage and find evidence that Fauci gets 500M for a vaccine or prove Broward Cty. requires masks in personal residence...... well probably not
because .... Ghost has been HOODWINKED.

According to Ghost's own parameters in post #10 : "If case numbers do down, that's a strong indicator that masks work"

Yes and you still think that means I am saying that if cases go down that proves you were right about masks eliminating cases.

Which you've now gone back on.

This proves you don't know what I am saying, and you don't know what YOU are saying.

You are the type of person that votes for people like Joe Biden.

Yes and you still think that means I am saying that if cases go down that proves you were right about masks eliminating cases.

Since no one ever said masks eliminate cases except in your mind, what post 10 says is exactly the words in your post. You saw the cases go down but now you want to claim that your exact words are different than your exact words. Talk about two faced lying. You must be embarrassed.

Which you've now gone back on.

Still waiting for proof this was said, also the proof for Fauci's 500M. LOL Like Ghost ever has proof? LOL

This proves you don't know what I am saying, and you don't know what YOU are saying.

You are the type of person that votes for people like Joe Biden.

Actually you even lied about my quote. I said IF cases go down DRAMATICALLY soon after starting mask mandate, we would have STRONG INDICATORS that masks work. But that didn't happen. 16 days after mask mandate started, cases had gone UP.

You read that as 'If cases go down, masks were the reason why'. If that was the claim I wanted to make, I would have said that.

You DID give masks credit for the drop, so you DID claim that masks eliminate cases.

Then you said they don't. Now I think you are back to claiming they do.

Again, even you don't know what you are saying.

Lefty media telling you that you were wrong about your claim that masks eliminate cases. How embarrassing for you!

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Actually you even lied about my quote. I said IF cases go down DRAMATICALLY soon after starting mask mandate, we would have STRONG INDICATORS that masks work. But that didn't happen. 16 days after mask mandate started, cases had gone UP.
Ghost is spinnin', dancin' and lyin' since the 7 day avg. is 40% lower.

You read that as 'If cases go down, masks were the reason why'. If that was the claim I wanted to make, I would have said that.
Everyone read that as you wrote it . You are lying and embarrassing yourself unless you show proof that anyone stated masks eliminated cases.

You DID give masks credit for the drop, so you DID claim that masks eliminate cases.
We're still waiting on your proof.

Then you said they don't. Now I think you are back to claiming they do.

Again, even you don't know what you are saying.

Lefty media telling you that you were wrong about your claim that masks eliminate cases. How embarrassing for you!

Sad that Ghost can't man up and admit his mistaken claims.... HOODWINKED.

My next prediction for Ghost to Hoodwink...... schools all going into session with lack of social distancing, and hand sanitation and masks will prompt Ghost to stupidly equate the increased cases as "masks not working"

Last edited:
Do you think masks eliminate cases?

Yes or no.

This is not the proper way to phrase it. No one has ever stated masks eliminate cases. Are you trying to say if you have covid and put a mask on, it kills the virus? That is silly. Masks slow spread of the virus, which in turn lowers the number of cases. So does social distancing and hand sanitation.

This thread is sad. I assume that the board for gator fans that actually went to college is located somewhere else and this is just the one for the guys working at the piggly wiggly who bought their UF shirts from the sale rack? I mean, I know we make fun of UF, but the amount of stupid from the gator posters in this thread is staggering.
Or is this board all one big troll and I missed the joke?

This thread is sad. I assume that the board for gator fans that actually went to college is located somewhere else and this is just the one for the guys working at the piggly wiggly who bought their UF shirts from the sale rack? I mean, I know we make fun of UF, but the amount of stupid from the gator posters in this thread is staggering.
Or is this board all one big troll and I missed the joke?

You did. @Nolec is an FSU fan. Seems you and him would get along famously.

Masks do not guarantee you will not catch covid-19. However widespread usage of masks reduces the community spread and are sound policy. The very numbers in this thread show that.
That is what they told us about condoms. Sounds like you read that out of a warning label.

Masks do not guarantee you will not catch covid-19. However widespread usage of masks reduces the community spread and are sound policy. The very numbers in this thread show that.

Not sure they do. The majority of the nation has been under a mask mandate for 3 or more months, yet we still have cases every day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT