ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday Alabama mandated mask wearing statewide, so let's all track cases together

I haven't updated in several days as there was really no point. Any critical thinker can see the mask mandate is NOT working. I noticed I still had the site open in my tabs, and reloaded to see what the latest numbers were.

And they were the worst yet for new cases. 16 days into mask mandate and we have MORE new cases than on Day 1.

Impossible to spin that as anything but a failure. No amount of commentary from the NYT will change that.

Intellectually dishonest on several fronts: the 7 day moving avg. is 15% lower than July 19. Any denial of that is dishonest without providing data. Any critical thinker does not hold data as commentary, political or otherwise.

Intellectually dishonest on several fronts: the 7 day moving avg. is 15% lower than July 19. Any denial of that is dishonest without providing data. Any critical thinker does not hold data as commentary, political or otherwise.

I don't care about the 7 day or 14 day or 200-day moving average.

We have more new cases on Day 16 than we did on Day 1.

No amount of spin or commentary from lefty sources will change that FACT.

I don't care about the 7 day or 14 day or 200-day moving average.

We have more new cases on Day 16 than we did on Day 1.

No amount of spin or commentary from lefty sources will change that FACT.

Isn't that nice, you can settle down now. The 7 day avg. is utilized by knowledgeable people to smooth out random clusters of case work that come in batches, therefore it is much more reliable. It is, of course, intellectually dishonest to selectively pick a single days' report as a definitive barometer... but from you it is expected.

Isn't that nice, you can settle down now. The 7 day avg. is utilized by knowledgeable people to smooth out random clusters of case work that come in batches, therefore it is much more reliable. It is, of course, intellectually dishonest to selectively pick a single days' report as a definitive barometer... but from you it is expected.

Thank you. It's absolutely expected from me to use the actual data and facts, just like it's absolutely expected from you to go with NYT commentary over data and facts.

Thank you. It's absolutely expected from me to use the actual data and facts, just like it's absolutely expected from you to go with NYT commentary over data and facts.

Ghost needs to understand some nuance between the meaning of commentary and data.
Though you've been schooled on your inability to grasp graphs, please explain how a NYT graph of time vs cases is inferior to worldometer or CDC. If you can I'll switch.

Ghost needs to understand some nuance between the meaning of commentary and data.
Though you've been schooled on your inability to grasp graphs, please explain how a NYT graph of time vs cases is inferior to worldometer or CDC. If you can I'll switch.

You are confused, I have no desire to waste my time to convince you of something you don't want to see.

Day 1 of mask mandate - 1953 new cases
Day 16 of mask mandate - 2095 new cases

That needs no explanation or commentary.

You are confused, I have no desire to waste my time to convince you of something you don't want to see.

Day 1 of mask mandate - 1953 new cases
Day 16 of mask mandate - 2095 new cases

That needs no explanation or commentary.

Per worldometer and NYT new cases Aug. 3-- 1217 Ghost Hoodwinked

All too easy :cool:

Ghost quote-- "I don't care about the 7 day or 14 day or 200-day moving average."
Yes, easy indeed

Glad you finally learned something I taught you.
7 day moving avg.July 19th -1918
7 day moving avg. Aug. 3-- 1649

14% drop in cases per day. So 269 Ala. citizens fewer per day.

Ghost quote--"Masks aren't working. Just like they haven't worked in any areas where they are mandated." HOODWINKED again!

Ghost quote-- "I don't care about the 7 day or 14 day or 200-day moving average."
Yes, easy indeed

Ghost quote--"Masks aren't working. Just like they haven't worked in any areas where they are mandated." HOODWINKED again!

Masks don't work. You sheep told us masks ELIMINATE cases.

You can't even prove that they reduce them.

Make sure you keep yours on at all times. Especially if you live in Broward Co.

Masks don't work. You sheep told us masks ELIMINATE cases.

Aw, Ghost made this claim before and was challenged to prove it... betting he still fails to validate his dishonest claim.

You can't even prove that they reduce them.
Simply go to my last post ( #90). Read the numbers ( I used your source). Get someone to help explain?
Ghost dancin' again.

Make sure you keep yours on at all times. Especially if you live in Broward Co.

Majority of the states have mask mandates, ALL of those states still have cases and deaths.

That's your proof that masks don't eliminate cases or deaths.

Majority of the states have mask mandates, ALL of those states still have cases and deaths.

That's your proof that masks don't eliminate cases or deaths.

"Masks don't work. You sheep told us masks ELIMINATE cases." Prove this was said. Or did you simply make it up? Ghost dancin' again?

Alabama Aug. 4 new cases 1041
7 day moving avg. 1619

July 19 7 day moving avg. was 1918 Now 15.6% lower. Wonder why?

Sounds like herd immunity is setting in, despite the state's best efforts to slow it down. If they would just open up the state and let everyone get back to normal, cases would be far less.

Herd immunity is proven to work. Wearing a mask is not.

Sounds like herd immunity is setting in, despite the state's best efforts to slow it down. If they would just open up the state and let everyone get back to normal, cases would be far less.

Herd immunity is proven to work. Wearing a mask is not.

We are not close to herd immunity. The hope is that we will have enough vaccine eventually to inoculate the millions needed to add to the millions that might already have developed some immunity so that we can get to the needed % for herd immunity. When there is a vaccine, tested and safe, take it.

We are not close to herd immunity. The hope is that we will have enough vaccine eventually to inoculate the millions needed to add to the millions that might already have developed some immunity so that we can get to the needed % for herd immunity. When there is a vaccine, tested and safe, take it.

I will continue to ignore all medical advice you have given. It's working amazingly well so far. I would advise you to do the same, but everyone here knows as soon as Fauci tells you which vaccine to take, you will be first in line.

SMDH

I will continue to ignore all medical advice you have given. It's working amazingly well so far. I would advise you to do the same, but everyone here knows as soon as Fauci tells you which vaccine to take, you will be first in line.

SMDH

Nobody should take the medical advice given on the internet without going to their trusted medical professional. Ever.
A competent doctor will be happy to inform you that America, by massive mandated vaccine programs effectively curtailed smallpox, polio, and measles cases. If we have the opportunity to do the same with covid-19, do not be surprised if it is mandated nationally.

BTW actual facts about hoax flu that the sheep don't know about:

Media is ignoring this because reporting it means reporting this is all a hoax.

There's no need to panic, there's nothing happening. Go live your life and be happy.

There's no need to panic, there's nothing happening. Go live your life and be happy.

Wow, so Shapiro has been fooled into reporting on the "hoax" as well. If you consider it nothing happening to have nearly 9,000 Americans die last week from Covid-19, how many dead until you admit "something is happening"?

Wow, so Shapiro has been fooled into reporting on the "hoax" as well. If you consider it nothing happening to have nearly 9,000 Americans die last week from Covid-19, how many dead until you admit "something is happening"?

Yeah that's the thing, sheeple....most of us are smart enough to suspect that 9,000 people didn't really die last week from hoax flu.

You want to believe cause you need the narrative to be true.

The rest of us go on facts. Simple as that.

Yeah that's the thing, sheeple....most of us are smart enough to suspect that 9,000 people didn't really die last week from hoax flu.

You want to believe cause you need the narrative to be true.

The rest of us go on facts. Simple as that.

Share the "facts" you claim. Not 9k then how many? I used the source you started this thread with, but now when you don't like the results.... that source is no longer good. OMG
You must be dizzy with that spinnin'.

Share the "facts" you claim. Not 9k then how many? I used the source you started this thread with, but now when you don't like the results.... that source is no longer good. OMG
You must be dizzy with that spinnin'.

I've said repeatedly that death totals are likely half whats being reported. You missed that cause you never pay attention, which is why you never learn anything.

Then you turn around and claim I said the worldometers site I used to start this thread with is no good. I never said that. So you don't listen to what anyone says, then lie about what they said?

All because you're pissed that I started this thread and used facts and data to prove that mask mandate isn't working in Alabama to eliminate hoax flu cases or deaths.

Poor hoodwinked baby.

I've said repeatedly that death totals are likely half whats being reported. You missed that cause you never pay attention, which is why you never learn anything.

I have learned without doubt that you say many things that are incorrect, or misinterpreted or simply lies.

Then you turn around and claim I said the worldometers site I used to start this thread with is no good. I never said that. So you don't listen to what anyone says, then lie about what they said?

"Per worldometer and NYT new cases Aug. 3-- 1217 Ghost Hoodwinked"

All because you're pissed that I started this thread and used facts and data to prove that mask mandate isn't working in Alabama to eliminate hoax flu cases or deaths.
Did you stomp your feet typing that. LOL The numbers are right there but you do understand that a DROP of 14% means fewer. And fewer means less people getting cases.
Befuddled Ghost is dancin' and spinnin' on this one. Ghost is toast on this thread.

Poor hoodwinked baby.

Here is your post #39 July 23rd
Results from Wednesday:
2399 new cases
33 new cases
As of 5pm today, the first week of mask mandate will be up. Results are far from promising so far.

Love to hear your explanation of how that is not working. BTW you failed to mention yesterday's cases in Ala.--
Only 952 new cases. That brings the 7 day avg. nearly 20% down from mid July when the mask mandate began. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: BelemNole
Day 1 - 1953 new cases
Day 16 - 2095 new cases
Day 20 - 1938 new cases

You don't need to explain anything when the facts are on your side.

Day 19 --- 952 new cases
Was that why you failed to post on that day. Ghost spinnin' and dancin' .

And in Tex. mandated two weeks earlier than Bama and now down nearly 20% in 7 day moving avg. cases/ day. Ghost needs to do some explaining after all.

Day 19 --- 952 new cases
Was that why you failed to post on that day. Ghost spinnin' and dancin' .

You claimed it was intellectually dishonest to only post one day's results. Yet you've done that multiple times since.

You just admitted you think you are being intellectually dishonest. For the record, I agree LOL

You claimed it was intellectually dishonest to only post one day's results. Yet you've done that multiple times since.

You just admitted you think you are being intellectually dishonest. For the record, I agree LOL

Simply since you continued, I was afraid it might be too confusing for you. Please note that when I cited Tx data it was the moving avg. Also when I responded ( post #108)to your failed post #107, the moving avg. was given. Telling you can't respond to the nubers destryoing your mask idea.
Poor Ghost , just can't win.

Simply since you continued, I was afraid it might be too confusing for you. Please note that when I cited Tx data it was the moving avg. Also when I responded ( post #108)to your failed post #107, the moving avg. was given. Telling you can't respond to the nubers destryoing your mask idea.
Poor Ghost , just can't win.

You literally shit on yourself, in an effort to try to get an e-win over me.

And you failed at that too LMAO!

Just like mask mandate has failed in Alabama. Facts don't lie.

You literally shit on yourself, in an effort to try to get an e-win over me.

And you failed at that too LMAO!

Just like mask mandate has failed in Alabama. Facts don't lie.
Just like other Ghost losses: masks cause CO2 poisoning
there's never been a case covid in grocery chains
masks cause oxygen deprivation
Broward Cty requires masks in your home
Alabama and Texas case numbers didn't go down after mask mandate
masks can kill you

So much winning! LOL

Here is your post #39 July 23rd

Love to hear your explanation of how that is not working. BTW you failed to mention yesterday's cases in Ala.--
Only 952 new cases. That brings the 7 day avg. nearly 20% down from mid July when the mask mandate began. Thanks for playing.

1709 new cases yesterday. Low number for the state lately, still double that outlier 952 number that @Nolec was all excited about.

Shame we can't throw the masks away and make HCQ over the counter. Could knock out hoax flu before the end of the month.

But that's not the goal here, is it?

Reactions: gatordad3
1709 new cases yesterday. Low number for the state lately, still double that outlier 952 number that @Nolec was all excited about.

Yes, the horror of seeing fewer cases is Ghost's nightmare. Myself, I was glad there was less sickness.

Shame we can't throw the masks away and make HCQ over the counter. Could knock out hoax flu before the end of the month.

India's treatment of choice for months is HCQ. They are currently experiencing their highest moving 7 day avg. deaths at 834/day. Makes you wonder what's not working.

But that's not the goal here, is it?

Also, notice @Nolec suddenly doesn't want to talk about the NYT's 7-day moving average for Alabama but DOES want to talk about....wait for it....wait for it....India's LMAO!

These people are insane. Remember when a few months ago we made the joke that Trump could cure cancer and the sheep would still blame him?

Life comes at you pretty fast.

Also, notice @Nolec suddenly doesn't want to talk about the NYT's 7-day moving average for Alabama but DOES want to talk about....wait for it....wait for it....India's LMAO!

Ghost dancin' again. 2 posts up YOU gave the Ala. data. Are you unsure of yourself and need assurance from me? And the India data was given in an entirely different thread, are you so shook you thought it was this one?

These people are insane. Remember when a few months ago we made the joke that Trump could cure cancer and the sheep would still blame him?

Life comes at you pretty fast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT