ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday Alabama mandated mask wearing statewide, so let's all track cases together

Results from Friday:

New Cases - 2125
New deaths - 18

New cases have topped 2,000 for 2 of the last 3 days, the only time this has happened since mask wearing was mandated in Alabama, 9 days ago.

Masks ARE NOT lowering cases in Alabama. Sheep can bitch and moan all they want, but that's why I started this thread, so we could all see the NUMBERS AND DATA for ourselves.

The results are in:

Science - 1
Hoaxers - 0

Results from Thursday:

1793 new cases
41 new deaths

And on cue, @Nolec is back on Team No Mask, since Fauci was caught not wearing his and not socially distancing.

Back in post # 30, I said watch Texas... masks mandated July 3....allow incubation time.... high 7 day avg cases # on July 19th ( 10K)..... now off 20%. Alabama showing similar avg. cases # drop only 7% now but they started mid July.. GHOST HOODWINKED?

Back in post # 30, I said watch Texas...

You also cried when I mentioned how mask mandate hadn't worked in NY.

And a 7% or even 20% drop proves that wearing a mask does NOT eliminate cases and deaths, as the sheep claimed.

Elimination means 100%, not 7%.

Guess that's why Fauci wasn't wearing his mask and why he told us we didn't have to either.

This a quote from post # 10 by Ghost

"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.

If they do not, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is having little or no effect.

Simple as that. We all get to track the numbers together, we all get to see if masks work or not...together.[/QUOTE]"

But now the goalpost have suddenly changed??

You also cried when I mentioned how mask mandate hadn't worked in NY.

And a 7% or even 20% drop proves that wearing a mask does NOT eliminate cases and deaths, as the sheep claimed.

Elimination means 100%, not 7%.

Guess that's why Fauci wasn't wearing his mask and why he told us we didn't have to either.

Check out post # 30 for me crying about a 60-70% drop in NY cases.... tears in my eyes from laughing at Ghost spin.
Goalposts? Really, show me ANY post, or link of anyone claiming masks eliminate cases and deaths. Dude that's a pathetic lie. Ghost spinin' and dancin' again. That one is complete desperation.

Goalposts? Really, show me ANY post, or link of anyone claiming masks eliminate cases and deaths. Dude that's a pathetic lie. Ghost spinin' and dancin' again. That one is complete desperation.

Then why are you sheep demanding we wear masks if you now admit that they DON'T WORK?

SMDH

Reactions: nail1988
Results from Sunday:

New cases - 1821
New deaths - 18

Masks aren't working. Just like they haven't worked in any areas where they are mandated.

Then why are you sheep demanding we wear masks if you now admit that they DON'T WORK?

SMDH
Then why are you sheep demanding we wear masks if you now admit that they DON'T WORK.

It might be interesting to see the thought process of how you arrive at " you now admit they don't work". Certainly you can refer us to a post where that was stated? I've proved the NY cases went down, and the Texas numbers down, and the Bama numbers are headed down ( see post # 30). So where does that go with your "you now admit they don't work" since the # show otherwise? Ghost dancin' and spinnin'

First, how the hell does @Nolec keep messing up the simple quote function? SMDH

All along dems have claimed that wearing masks saves lives. Remember 'Grandma Killer'? That was what the dems called any critical thinker that questioned the need to wear masks without any scientific evidence that they....you know....actually saved lives.

Then the REAL 'grandma killers' were unmasked to be a few dem governors that keep stuffing sick elderly hoax flu patients into nursing homes, and suddenly the 'grandma killer' meme died.

I started this thread so we could ALL see for ourselves on a daily basis if the dem claim that 'masks save lives' was real.

We've been doing this for about a week and a half now, and the numbers prove that no, masks do NOT save lives.

The dems got it wrong. And now that they've been exposed, notice how @Nolec tries to move the goalposts...again.

"Why no one ever said masks save lives!", and note how he's saying a fractional decrease in cases and deaths would mean masks worked.

Which of course....is the same thing he claimed no dem ever claimed LMAO!

Sheep don't think like sane people. Critical thinkers look at something because they want to learn what happened.

Sheep look at something with the DESIRED OUTCOME IN MIND, then work the facts and opinions around till they think they have fit the puzzle pieces together to form the picture they want to see.

This is why sheep stay sheep and never learn anything. The numbers prove masks aren't eliminating cases or deaths in Alabama, just like they haven't in any other state where they have been mandated.

Yet sheep told us 'masks save lives, grandma killer!" Hell @Nolec even said it himself, "Just put the damn mask on!"

SMDH

First, how the hell does @Nolec keep messing up the simple quote function? SMDH

All along dems have claimed that wearing masks saves lives. Remember 'Grandma Killer'? That was what the dems called any critical thinker that questioned the need to wear masks without any scientific evidence that they....you know....actually saved lives.

Then the REAL 'grandma killers' were unmasked to be a few dem governors that keep stuffing sick elderly hoax flu patients into nursing homes, and suddenly the 'grandma killer' meme died.

I started this thread so we could ALL see for ourselves on a daily basis if the dem claim that 'masks save lives' was real.

We've been doing this for about a week and a half now, and the numbers prove that no, masks do NOT save lives.

The dems got it wrong. And now that they've been exposed, notice how @Nolec tries to move the goalposts...again.

"Why no one ever said masks save lives!", and note how he's saying a fractional decrease in cases and deaths would mean masks worked.

Which of course....is the same thing he claimed no dem ever claimed LMAO!

Sheep don't think like sane people. Critical thinkers look at something because they want to learn what happened.

Sheep look at something with the DESIRED OUTCOME IN MIND, then work the facts and opinions around till they think they have fit the puzzle pieces together to form the picture they want to see.

This is why sheep stay sheep and never learn anything. The numbers prove masks aren't eliminating cases or deaths in Alabama, just like they haven't in any other state where they have been mandated.

Yet sheep told us 'masks save lives, grandma killer!" Hell @Nolec even said it himself, "Just put the damn mask on!"

SMDH

Hope you feel better after a long rant, it was totally devoid of any fact. Actually you did fail to dispute any of the numbers (facts) that show declines in Ala, Tx, and NY . Perhaps you forgot after, what one whole post, that those numbers are there. Go ahead and dispute them, I used your source for them, so go on Ghost. Dancin' and spinnin'

Hope you feel better after a long rant, it was totally devoid of any fact. Actually you did fail to dispute any of the numbers (facts) that show declines in Ala, Tx, and NY . Perhaps you forgot after, what one whole post, that those numbers are there. Go ahead and dispute them, I used your source for them, so go on Ghost. Dancin' and spinnin'

Declines are easily explained. NY stopped shipping sick elderly covid patients to nursing homes (but only because CONSERVATIVE media found out and started reporting it), and numbers are NOT down in Alabama, you can scroll up and see them for yourself.

Masks don't prevent hoax flu cases and they don't save lives. Sheep hoodwinked again.

'Increase' means going UP.

So you just admitted that we are having MORE cases WITH masks.

SMDH

Your lack of any education in viral replication apparently hinders your ability to comprehend. Simple answer: like most things on a graph, it must slow down before it falls. It is currently slowing in Texas, Alabama, and NY. , as posted earlier, all within the time frames associated with their mask mandates. Be happy Ghost, fewer people getting sick

Your lack of any education in viral replication apparently hinders your ability to comprehend. Simple answer: like most things on a graph, it must slow down before it falls. It is currently slowing in Texas, Alabama, and NY. , as posted earlier, all within the time frames associated with their mask mandates. Be happy Ghost, fewer people getting sick

Increase means MORE, not fewer.

@BSC911 may be off the hook. @Sunburnt Indian is it time for a test?

Bump this because the numbers are better again as of 2:00 today in these states.
Ghost would rather more people get sick and die, rather than wear a mask. Glad the Republican Governors of Tx and Ala. know better and mandate them. Ghost said it would not happen, but there are the numbers.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

Bump this because the numbers are better again as of 2:00 today in these states.
Ghost would rather more people get sick and die, rather than wear a mask. Glad the Republican Governors of Tx and Ala. know better and mandate them. Ghost said it would not happen, but there are the numbers.

By better, do you mean the INCREASE has DECREASED?

Because that's what you claimed before, and you thought that was proof that mask mandate was DECREASING cases and deaths.

SMDH

By better, do you mean the INCREASE has DECREASED?

For the graph-challenged Ghost: yes, absolutely ! When a graph showing #cases no longer INCREASES ---- that means it's better.

Because that's what you claimed before, and you thought that was proof that mask mandate was DECREASING cases and deaths.

Per the link cases falling in Alabama, Texas, and NY, all after Governors ( 2 Republican) had mask mandates.

You claimed this about mask mandates.
If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.

I did say that. Cases haven't fallen dramatically.

Am glad to see you finally pulling for fewer cases so we can all put this hoax behind us, tho.

I did say that. Cases haven't fallen dramatically.

Am glad to see you finally pulling for fewer cases so we can all put this hoax behind us, tho.

Ghost now spinnin' and dancin'. The cases have stopped their rapid rise, and have begun falling, but that's just not DRAMATIC enough now because those Republican Governors' states citizens were told to ...... wear masks. For such a price to pay, Ghost wants much , much more than falling cases.... he demands DRAMATIC. Ghost thinks if you must risk CO2 poisoning, and oxygen deprivation masks better CURE covid on the spot.

Ghost now spinnin' and dancin'. The cases have stopped their rapid rise, and have begun falling, but that's just not DRAMATIC enough now because those Republican Governors' states citizens were told to ...... wear masks. For such a price to pay, Ghost wants much , much more than falling cases.... he demands DRAMATIC. Ghost thinks if you must risk CO2 poisoning, and oxygen deprivation masks better CURE covid on the spot.

Well you dems told us all along that masks DID save lives and DID eliminate cases.

Then I start this thread to prove that claim, and you suddenly act like no dem ever said that LMAO!

Just a few days ago Alabama had over 2,000 new cases a day for 3 out of 4 days.

If masks actually save lives and eliminate cases, as you dems have claimed all along, we should have seen a dramatic drop in new cases in as soon as 2 days.

If we were sitting at 400 new cases a day now, with that number continuing to fall, then you'd have me wondering if masks weren't the reason why.

This isn't that hard. We introduced a new variable, which was claimed by you dems to DRAMATICALLY reduce cases and deaths.

It hasn't. You were wrong.

Well you dems told us all along that masks DID save lives and DID eliminate cases.
But the falling numbers aren't what you wanted, because that's what's happening. Right?

Then I start this thread to prove that claim, and you suddenly act like no dem ever said that LMAO!
Not true.

Just a few days ago Alabama had over 2,000 new cases a day for 3 out of 4 days.
And now the 7 day moving average( a more accurate gauge) is at 1755/day. A 12% drop.

If masks actually save lives and eliminate cases, as you dems have claimed all along, we should have seen a dramatic drop in new cases in as soon as 2 days.
Or as many as 14 days. Alabama's mandate went into effect 7/16 (12 days ago)

If we were sitting at 400 new cases a day now, with that number continuing to fall, then you'd have me wondering if masks weren't the reason why.

This isn't that hard. We introduced a new variable, which was claimed by you dems to DRAMATICALLY reduce cases and deaths.
So by your definition : stopping the rapid rise of new cases which prompted the Republican Gov. of Ala. to mandate masks, and lowering the new cases by 12% isn't dramatic. Since you claimed there was no effect and masks were worthless, I'd imagine that WOULD be dramatic to you.

It hasn't. You were wrong.

Since the # in Texas have also fallen similarly, that must make me twice as wrong by your juvenile estimation. Are you intellectually dishonest or just intellectually disabled?

Ghost doin' his dancin' and spinnin'. LOL

Since the # in Texas have also fallen similarly, that must make me twice as wrong by your juvenile estimation. Are you intellectually dishonest or just intellectually disabled?

Ghost doin' his dancin' and spinnin'. LOL

So to review....you're claiming cases have dropped 12% since mask mandate began.

That proves that masks don't save lives or eliminate cases.

Simple as that.

So to review....you're claiming cases have dropped 12% since mask mandate began.

That proves that masks don't save lives or eliminate cases.

Simple as that.

That qualifies as the most redundant statement I've seen in a long time. Your claim is cases go down therefore masks don't eliminate cases. Seek professional help, you're HOODWINKED.

That qualifies as the most redundant statement I've seen in a long time. Your claim is cases go down therefore masks don't eliminate cases. Seek professional help, you're HOODWINKED.

You dems said masks save lives and eliminate cases.

If that's true, cases should have dropped by 100% in all people that followed the mask mandate.

So cases should have fallen by 90% or more.

Yet you claim they fell by 12%, and you think that proves that masks eliminate hoax flu cases and save lives?

Bless your hoodwinked heart.

Whelp, this thread is now worthless. Today the governor extended the mask mandate till August 31st.

In citing evidence for her decision, did she point to the numbers? Lower number of cases as a result of wearing masks? Fewer deaths as a result of wearing masks?

Nope. Her rationale for extending the mask mandate was..."It can't hurt".

Meanwhile in South Dakota:

Whelp, this thread is now worthless. Today the governor extended the mask mandate till August 31st.

In citing evidence for her decision, did she point to the numbers? Lower number of cases as a result of wearing masks? Fewer deaths as a result of wearing masks?

Nope. Her rationale for extending the mask mandate was..."It can't hurt".

Meanwhile in South Dakota:

Masks, hand hygiene, and social distancing are about all we currently have to KEEP Alabama's numbers going down. Now Ghost - who is against vaccines, wants everyone to go on drugs instead (HCQ) and everyone ( according to Ghost ) must go on it now.... BEFORE you know you have Covid or it doesn't work. So all you sheep line up now for your HCQ.

Masks, hand hygiene, and social distancing are about all we currently have to KEEP Alabama's numbers going down. Now Ghost - who is against vaccines, wants everyone to go on drugs instead (HCQ) and everyone ( according to Ghost ) must go on it now.... BEFORE you know you have Covid or it doesn't work. So all you sheep line up now for your HCQ.

Nole-licker's Willful IGNORANCE personified.... o_O

Doctors at the WH on 7-28-2020

https://www.oann.com/hydroxychloroquine/

Basically, my expert advice is to not listen to anything @Nolec says. That's what I'm doing and so far I haven't had as much as a sniffle since I started ignoring all his advice on everything.

Basically, my expert advice is to not listen to anything @Nolec says. That's what I'm doing and so far I haven't had as much as a sniffle since I started ignoring all his advice on everything.

Let's recap Ghosts expert advice: masks give you CO2 poisoning .... untrue
masks cause oxygen deprivation.... also untrue
mask mandates don't work .... ... well... again untrue
"there is no flu vaccine" ....... oops untrue once more
But we're glad you're healthy and thanks for sharing. Take my advice... Ghost Hoodwinked.

So we have our first update on hoax flu cases and deaths from Alabama for yesterday:

1953 new cases
32 new deaths

Mask mandate didn't go into affect until 5pm so these won't be truly accurate numbers till tomorrow.

Results for Saturday:

2095 new cases
24 new deaths

16 days after mask mandate went into effect, well outside the incubation period, and cases are actually UP.

SMDH. Masks don't eliminate cases, they can't even lower them.

Last edited:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/alabama-coronavirus-cases.html

" cases over the last week averaged 1603/day down 16% from the average of two weeks earlier"

Also Texas down 21% similarly.
GHOST HOODWINKED again

2095 new cases 16 days into mask mandate speaks for itself. I don't need a liberal newspaper to spin that figure for me, I know what it means.

It means there were more new cases of hoax flu on Day 16 of mask mandate than there were on Day 1.

I know what that means too.

2095 new cases 16 days into mask mandate speaks for itself. I don't need a liberal newspaper to spin that figure for me, I know what it means.

It means there were more new cases of hoax flu on Day 16 of mask mandate than there were on Day 1.

I know what that means too.

Ghost ignores facts at will since some facts are liberal and others conservative. What do you do with facts that might be independent? There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so.

The epitaph on the nole-lickers headstone after he refuses to use HCQ will read:

"There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so."

Ghost ignores facts at will since some facts are liberal and others conservative. What do you do with facts that might be independent? There are none so ignorant as those who choose to be so.

I'm the one dealing with the numbers, the actual facts.

You are the one trying to interject The New York Times into the discussion to try to give the spin that you want to hear.

Only a charlatan would do such a thing.

The numbers speak for themselves. You don't like what they say, well poor baby.

I'm the one dealing with the numbers, the actual facts.

You are the one trying to interject The New York Times into the discussion to try to give the spin that you want to hear.

Only a charlatan would do such a thing.

The numbers speak for themselves. You don't like what they say, well poor baby.

Ghost is spinnin again. In one thread it's all about how the libs want the virus to stay, want the numbers up, a conspiracy to defeat Trump. But then somehow when NYT report LOWER numbers for Ala. ..... well.... now Ghost says they lie. Dang Ghost you gotta be dizzy. So much dancin' and spinnin'. Kinda like Ghost says the CDC is in on the conspiracy and they lie.... until he quotes the CDC for suicide stats. Round-n-round you go Ghost.

Ghost is spinnin again. In one thread it's all about how the libs want the virus to stay, want the numbers up, a conspiracy to defeat Trump. But then somehow when NYT report LOWER numbers for Ala. ..... well.... now Ghost says they lie. Dang Ghost you gotta be dizzy. So much dancin' and spinnin'. Kinda like Ghost says the CDC is in on the conspiracy and they lie.... until he quotes the CDC for suicide stats. Round-n-round you go Ghost.

Day 1 of Alabama mask mandate - 1953 new cases
Day 16 of Alabama mask mandate - 2095 new cases

Is that simple enough for you? Because it is for the rest of us.

Day 1 of Alabama mask mandate - 1953 new cases
Day 16 of Alabama mask mandate - 2095 new cases

Is that simple enough for you? Because it is for the rest of us.

Day 15 - 1626 new cases. I guess you forgot to update us on that day.... oops. lol

Day 15 - 1626 new cases. I guess you forgot to update us on that day.... oops. lol

I haven't updated in several days as there was really no point. Any critical thinker can see the mask mandate is NOT working. I noticed I still had the site open in my tabs, and reloaded to see what the latest numbers were.

And they were the worst yet for new cases. 16 days into mask mandate and we have MORE new cases than on Day 1.

Impossible to spin that as anything but a failure. No amount of commentary from the NYT will change that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT