ADVERTISEMENT

Yesterday Alabama mandated mask wearing statewide, so let's all track cases together

Yep, my bad. Sorry. Fact was still true, of course.

Truth and relevance are two completely different things. Remember when you talked about the HCQ results in Brazil? You thought that was relevant too.

My advice: Stop trying to find the result you want, and actually look at the facts you are discussing. It would save you from further embarrassment here.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Truth and relevance are two completely different things. Remember when you talked about the HCQ results in Brazil? You thought that was relevant too.

My advice: Stop trying to find the result you want, and actually look at the facts you are discussing. It would save you from further embarrassment here.

Ghost quote:
"Shame we can't throw the masks away and make HCQ over the counter. Could knock out hoax flu before the end of the month."

Response : India's treatment of choice for months is HCQ. They are currently experiencing their highest moving 7 day avg. deaths at 834/day. Makes you wonder what's not working.

So once again Ghost is proven wrong, and fails to see how that is relevant. We await many facts from Ghost like: How Fauci will get 500M from a vaccine

Ghost quote:
"Shame we can't throw the masks away and make HCQ over the counter. Could knock out hoax flu before the end of the month."

Response : India's treatment of choice for months is HCQ. They are currently experiencing their highest moving 7 day avg. deaths at 834/day. Makes you wonder what's not working.

So once again Ghost is proven wrong, and fails to see how that is relevant. We await many facts from Ghost like: How Fauci will get 500M from a vaccine

SMDH you just did it again. There could any number of reasons why the number of deaths is at that level.

You just assume it's the HCQ, just like you did in the Brazil study.

This is why you never learn anything.

SMDH you just did it again. There could any number of reasons why the number of deaths is at that level.

But Ghost has repeatedly assured us that HCQ is the "miracle cure" and should be taken over the counter, and nobody would even need masks.

You just assume it's the HCQ, just like you did in the Brazil study.
Oh, you mean this study in Brazil:
https://news.yahoo.com/brazil-study-finds-no-hydroxychloroquine-benefit-covid-19-005415925.html

This is why you never learn anything.
What part of the headline : no HCQ benefit is confusing for you?

Please ignore any and all comments @Nolec makes on medicine.
Ghost simply doesn't understand enough science to realize, that with every non-fatal case, starting with the first, there is growing herd immunity. This article clearly they doubt ANY of their mentioned places have reached herd immunity threshold. If herd immunity for Covid-19 might be as low as 20% or as high as 80%. Say we're lucky at 20% , this means we need 65M Americans to recover from the virus--- we now have 5.5M. Once again Ghost Hoodwinked.

Please ignore any and all comments @Nolec makes on medicine.

Ghost somehow forgot to mention that Ala. 7 day moving case avg. is down to 1450/day from 1919/day July 19. A drop of 24.4 %. But Ghost stated we were to watch that the rates would tell us if the mask mandate worked. SO as we near a month.... Ghost did mask mandate work??? Did Bama slip HCQ into the water? An explanation for 24.4% drop in a month...... Ghost? did the masks work?

Ghost somehow forgot to mention that Ala. 7 day moving case avg. is down to 1450/day from 1919/day July 19. A drop of 24.4 %. But Ghost stated we were to watch that the rates would tell us if the mask mandate worked. SO as we near a month.... Ghost did mask mandate work??? Did Bama slip HCQ into the water? An explanation for 24.4% drop in a month...... Ghost? did the masks work?

Still waiting.

Still waiting.

For what? The thread was abandoned after the numbers proved that mask mandate didn't save lives or eliminate cases.

As the left claimed. You guys were wrong. If masks worked as you dems claimed, cases would have fallen by 95-99%, and we could surmise the remaining was due to people not following mandate.

24% drop is very good, but could be due to numerous variables.

Critical thinkers get that. Sheep that need to be proven right about masks do not.

For what? The thread was abandoned after the numbers proved that mask mandate didn't save lives or eliminate cases.
Ghost just stated there was a 24% drop. But now somehow that didn't save any lives ?

As the left claimed. You guys were wrong. If masks worked as you dems claimed, cases would have fallen by 95-99%, and we could surmise the remaining was due to people not following mandate.

Ghost quote from post #10 :"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.
If they do not, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is having little or no effect."
Ghost just said cases dropped, now he wants to claim he didn't say this quote?
If Ghost would please show ANY claim that masks would remove 95-99%, he would not seem so silly.

24% drop is very good, but could be due to numerous variables.
Dropping this week to a 33% reduction in 7 day moving avg.

Critical thinkers get that. Sheep that need to be proven right about masks do not.
Poor Ghost just can't win, those mask mandates seem to be lowering cases. But he's sure spinnin' as fast as he can. LOL

Poor Ghost just can't win, those mask mandates seem to be lowering cases. But he's sure spinnin' as fast as he can. LOL

Give us your analysis that shows that a 24% drop in cases is attributed solely to wearing masks.

This should be good!

Give us your analysis that shows that a 24% drop in cases is attributed solely to wearing masks.

This should be good!
Before I give you further analysis, we still have this:

Ghost quote from post #10 :"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.
If they do not, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is having little or no effect."
If Ghost would please show ANY claim that masks would remove 95-99%, he would not seem so silly.

Your quote or not? Can you back up that claim?

You are being dishonest once again. I said ""If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working."

Even if your numbers are correct, a 24% drop over a MONTH later does NOT meet my standard for 'fall dramatically', and it proves to me that masks do NOT eliminate cases, as the left has claimed.

This isn't that hard. Eliminate means ELIMINATE. It doesn't mean a 24% drop, it means a near 100% drop.

Now, answer my question: How are you claiming that 24% drop is due solely to mask mandate?

Make your case. If you can.

You are being dishonest once again. I said ""If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working."

Even if your numbers are correct, a 24% drop over a MONTH later does NOT meet my standard for 'fall dramatically', and it proves to me that masks do NOT eliminate cases, as the left has claimed.

This isn't that hard. Eliminate means ELIMINATE. It doesn't mean a 24% drop, it means a near 100% drop.

Now, answer my question: How are you claiming that 24% drop is due solely to mask mandate?

Make your case. If you can.

Read your own quote.... find the words eliminate in your quote or STFU. You want to change your quote? Add words? Goalposts movin' Ghost dancin', spinnin.
How odd that Ghost starts an ENTIRE THREAD on "Varney says US cases are down.... 20%" and that's big headlines for Ghost but now 24% is NOT dramatic enough....... now that is the definition of dishonest.

Still waiting for ANY proof of your lying claim that the left said masks would eliminate cases as you say. Any proof..... any link.... Ghost lyin', spinnin', dancin' again

Read your own quote.... find the words eliminate in your quote or STFU. You want to change your quote? Add words? Goalposts movin' Ghost dancin', spinnin.
How odd that Ghost starts an ENTIRE THREAD on "Varney says US cases are down.... 20%" and that's big headlines for Ghost but now 24% is NOT dramatic enough....... now that is the definition of dishonest.

Still waiting for ANY proof of your lying claim that the left said masks would eliminate cases as you say. Any proof..... any link.... Ghost lyin', spinnin', dancin' again

Cases being down 20% nationwide IS a good thing. I've already said that.

Cases being down the same amount or more is ALSO a good thing for Alabama. I've said that as well.

What I've also said is that there's no proof that ANY of that decline is due to wearing masks.

You've claimed it is. I asked you to explain your position.

You can't. That tells me all I need to know.

Cases being down 20% nationwide IS a good thing. I've already said that.

Cases being down the same amount or more is ALSO a good thing for Alabama. I've said that as well.

What I've also said is that there's no proof that ANY of that decline is due to wearing masks.

All the way back to post #10... YOUR claim is plain as day. You stated # go down, = masks working, but if # don't go down= masks not working. Now you want to move the goalposts.
Mandates went into effect and # went down, you said that would show masks work.

If Ghost would please show ANY claim from the left that masks would remove 95-99%, he would not seem so silly.

How the hell does this guy quote me then literally claim I said something completely differnt?

And I'm not even mad cause he's not lying, he's just that butt-ugly stupid.

Damn.

Ok for the third time: How do you get that masks are responsible for ANY decreases in hoax flu cases. Ready to admit you are FOS of shit on that, or do you want to try to explain yourself?

How the hell does this guy quote me then literally claim I said something completely differnt?

And I'm not even mad cause he's not lying, he's just that butt-ugly stupid.

Damn.

Ok for the third time: How do you get that masks are responsible for ANY decreases in hoax flu cases. Ready to admit you are FOS of shit on that, or do you want to try to explain yourself?

Ghost stated that if cases went down = masks work, if they don't go down = masks don't work. I've shown the quote. Now he states he claimed masks had to eliminate the cases. That's NOT in his quote from post #10. The numbers went down.... and so did Ghost.

Ghost stated that if cases went down = masks work, if they don't go down = masks don't work.

No I didn't.

But I do see you've backed off claiming that masks are responsible for any drop in hoax flu cases.

Which also proves my point that other factors are involved in any decrease, so masks may or may not have any impact on the decrease.

Which is why I said from the get-go that the decrease would have to be DRAMATIC in order to make the case that masks eliminate cases.

The numbers proved they do not.

Reactions: instaGATOR
No I didn't.

Ghost quote from post #10 :
"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.
Ghost, here is your quote. Explain how it differs from my explanation. Your words are there.... explain then.

But I do see you've backed off claiming that masks are responsible for any drop in hoax flu cases.
We see you failed to find any evidence that I made that statement. Quit lying.

Which also proves my point that other factors are involved in any decrease, so masks may or may not have any impact on the decrease.

Which is why I said from the get-go that the decrease would have to be DRAMATIC in order to make the case that masks eliminate cases.

Your quote is right there from post #10...... how do you POSSIBLY even see the word eliminate when you did not put it in the post? Ghost just spinnin', dancin' and lyin' all over again.

So tell us, how is it that masks are responsible for all hoax flu cases falling? You keep claiming this and can never back up your bullshit claim.

Explain to us how you think masks were responsible for all cases dropping, or admit you are lying.

So tell us, how is it that masks are responsible for all hoax flu cases falling? You keep claiming this and can never back up your bullshit claim.

Explain to us how you think masks were responsible for all cases dropping, or admit you are lying.

Still waiting on your evidence that I made that claim. We must assume you're just lying about it. Your post #10 in this thread said:
"If cases and deaths fall dramatically in the coming days, we have strong indicators that the mask mandate is working.
So it certainly appears that Ghost... nobody but Ghost... stated mask # down and masks work.
Please find a quote from another poster than makes that claim. There's your quote but you say I claimed it? Where did I claim it? Seems Ghost is dancin' and spinnin' and wrong once again.

Still waiting on your evidence that I made that claim.

Sure, here's your quote again:

"7 day moving case avg. is down to 1450/day from 1919/day July 19. A drop of 24.4 %. But Ghost stated we were to watch that the rates would tell us if the mask mandate worked. SO as we near a month.... Ghost did mask mandate work??? Did Bama slip HCQ into the water? An explanation for 24.4% drop in a month...... Ghost? did the masks work? "

Clearly giving the masks credit for the claimed drop. Which as we all know is ridiculous.

At any rate, I would like to give you a 5th opportunity now to explain your claim above that masks are responsible for ALL cases going down. How can this possibly be and how could you tell?

Share your evidence with us.

"7 day moving case avg. is down to 1450/day from 1919/day July 19. A drop of 24.4 %. But Ghost stated we were to watch that the rates would tell us if the mask mandate worked. SO as we near a month.... Ghost did mask mandate work??? Did Bama slip HCQ into the water? An explanation for 24.4% drop in a month...... Ghost? did the masks work? "

Clearly giving the masks credit for the claimed drop. Which as we all know is ridiculous.

At any rate, I would like to give you a 5th opportunity now to explain your claim above that masks are responsible for ALL cases going down. How can this possibly be and how could you tell?

You literally quoted me saying "you said the rates would tell us". Then I asked you to explain. You appear to have cognitive issues with logic, but a child would not presume that my quote is any more than questions awaiting your explanation.

Post #10 from Ghost:
Ghost dancin' and spinnin' and lyin' and embarrassing himself.

Im to lazy to do it, but go and see where where our Kentucky gov mandated masks and then look at the results since then.

No mask mandate in Floirda because we've all died from Co-V. :eek:

All survivors in the rest of the country, put on your masks quick, before you die too. :rolleyes:

Post #10 from Ghost:
Ghost dancin' and spinnin' and lyin' and embarrassing himself.

[/QUOTE]
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

Look at the graph for Ala. I think even Ghost can see the case number 7 day moving avg. went from 1907/day to 930/day.

Seems dramatic to most everyone.

https://abc3340.com/news/local/covid-19-cases-declining-in-alabama-after-mask-mandate-08-06-2020

Ghost? Did masks work? You said watch the rate..... let's see Ghost spin this one.

https://abc3340.com/news/local/covid-19-cases-declining-in-alabama-after-mask-mandate-08-06-2020

Ghost? Did masks work? You said watch the rate..... let's see Ghost spin this one.

I did say watch the rate. I said watch for a dramatic decrease in cases. If we saw that soon after mandate went into effect, I said we could make a strong case that mandate was the reason why.

That didn't happen, as you know. 16 days after mandate started (outside the incubation period), number of cases topped 2,000, a 10% INCREASE from the day mandate went into effect.

That proves mask mandate didn't eliminate cases, as you have claimed it would.

This is why I beg everyone here to never follow your medical advice on ANY topic.

I did say watch the rate. I said watch for a dramatic decrease in cases. If we saw that soon after mandate went into effect, I said we could make a strong case that mandate was the reason why.

That didn't happen, as you know. 16 days after mandate started (outside the incubation period), number of cases topped 2,000, a 10% INCREASE from the day mandate went into effect.

That proves mask mandate didn't eliminate cases, as you have claimed it would.

This is why I beg everyone here to never follow your medical advice on ANY topic.

Check the charts. 1907 to 930 /day on the 7 day moving average. The ridiculous claim that a one day data dump negates a month of lower avg. is pure.... GHOST SPINNIN'
Explain the linked news ..... we'll wait.

Check the charts. 1907 to 930 /day on the 7 day moving average. The ridiculous claim that a one day data dump negates a month of lower avg. is pure.... GHOST SPINNIN'
Explain the linked news ..... we'll wait.

So you're claiming 7-day moving average is 930 now? Ok.

There were over 1300 new cases on Monday, and 1117 yesterday. Both well above your claimed 7-day moving average.

Masks don't eliminate cases. If they did, we would have a 7-day moving average of 0 now, not 930.

You were wrong. This is why I beg everyone to ignore any and all medical advice you give here.

Reactions: nail1988
So you're claiming 7-day moving average is 930 now? Ok.
Right there in the link, sport. OK

There were over 1300 new cases on Monday, and 1117 yesterday. Both well above your claimed 7-day moving average.
Would you like me to school you on how one arrives at a 7 day moving average?

Masks don't eliminate cases. If they did, we would have a 7-day moving average of 0 now, not 930.
Ghost never has produced any evidence , proof or validation that ANYONE stated something as stupid as " masks eliminate cases" ... well except for Ghost himself. Telling he can't find that stated anywhere. Ghost dancin', and lyin' again.

You were wrong. This is why I beg everyone to ignore any and all medical advice you give here.
Poor Ghost... Ala. cases way down... Ghost loses
Masks don't kill. LOL .... Ghost loses
There are flu vaccines .... Ghost loses
Masks don't cause CO2 poisoning .... Ghost loses
Broward CO. doesn't require masks in home ... Ghost loses
Masks don't cause oxygen deprivation .... Ghost loses
Fauci doesn't get 500M for vaccine .... Ghost loses

Dang, man, see a pattern here or what.

We all see that you haven't mastered posting any evidence at all that Ala. cases didn't fall. Try Google or something?

What are you babbling about, crazy man? I'm the one that told YOU cases went down.

Then they went back up. Proving mask mandate didn't eliminate cases, as you claimed they did.

Goodness you don't handle being wrong very well!

What are you babbling about, crazy man? I'm the one that told YOU cases went down.

Then they went back up. Proving mask mandate didn't eliminate cases, as you claimed they did.

Goodness you don't handle being wrong very well!

Poor Ghost spinnin, lyin, and dancin' again to save his embarrassment. Ghost claims SOMEONE said masks eliminate cases..... but no proof, or evidence because it didn't happen. Only a fool looks at the graph, that show Ala. cases dropping from 1900 to less than 950/day on the 7 day avg. and thinks the cases didn't drop. Ghost's parameters in post #10 were if cases go down, mask mandate works, if they don't then masks don't work.
Now Ghost states he didn't say that. It's right there in post 10, liar.

Poor Ghost spinnin, lyin, and dancin' again to save his embarrassment. Ghost claims SOMEONE said masks eliminate cases..... but no proof, or evidence because it didn't happen. Only a fool looks at the graph, that show Ala. cases dropping from 1900 to less than 950/day on the 7 day avg. and thinks the cases didn't drop. Ghost's parameters in post #10 were if cases go down, mask mandate works, if they don't then masks don't work.
Before I give you further analysis, we still have this:

You said masks eliminate cases. You were wrong, that's why no one here has your back.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT