ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin finallys does the right thing

so you would rather cheat to win than have a fair election- says a great deal about your character or actually lack their of

again, you find new ways to disgust me

so you would rather cheat to win than have a fair election- says a great deal about your character or actually lack their of

again, you find new ways to disgust me

I would rather the right man be in office "by any means necessary ". If we have to cheat on one day to make 4 yrs better, that's a good trade. The American people have fallen for a con man in Trump, we have to help them. Sometimes helping by force is necessary. We did it in the last election quite easily, why wouldn't we do it again? Has anything changed? We will win, that's all that matters at the end of the day. Republicans still don't get that.

Reactions: gatorspeed
please explain tome how having a man with obvious dementia will make the next 4 years better - the past 3.5 years have been a disaster with this same man you say it the right man

please explain tome how having a man with obvious dementia will make the next 4 years better - the past 3.5 years have been a disaster with this same man you say it the right man

First off, trumps virus (covid) was a disaster. Biden had to dig us out of that hole that took a couple years. Now he has us rolling, economy is booming, stock market is up, jobs are up, lowest unemployment in history, etc We are winning so much you are just tired of is winning. Unlike Trump, Biden surrounds himself with a diverse group that understands ALL of America and it's working. Now Trump wants to waltz in, 34 felonies and all and take credit for it. Just like he took credit for Obama.

insurrection? that is funny- the next thing we now you will be back to crying russia russia russia - geez louise sad, when they passed out brains you must have thought they said trains and promptly missed yours

Jan 6th, you tried, failed. Arrested and prosecuted...or are you another right winger who thinks that Jan 6th didn't happen. You people are so tired with "everything is a conspiracy"
Oh. The mostly peaceful protest. Had a couple pockets have misbehavior led by undercover federal agents, right? No. This wont be anything like that

Oh. The mostly peaceful protest. Had a couple pockets have misbehavior led by undercover federal agents, right? No. This wont be anything like that

LOLOLOLOL my goodness you all are so delusional. It was "undercover agents", no that would be during the BLM protests my dear. We were marching for equality and undercover agents ruined it. You don't get to claim that happened to you. It was pre planned, Trump incited the insurrection, caused it basically, and those people are in JAIL!!! JAIL!! Right where Trump is going to be in about 3 months. You deny elections, you deny juries, you deny insurrection, etc. Ever stop and think, wow, I believe in a lot of looney ideas. I might have to contact my fbi agent friend, you fit the profile as a dangerous individual.

LOLOLOLOL my goodness you all are so delusional. It was "undercover agents", no that would be during the BLM protests my dear. We were marching for equality and undercover agents ruined it. You don't get to claim that happened to you. It was pre planned, Trump incited the insurrection, caused it basically, and those people are in JAIL!!! JAIL!! Right where Trump is going to be in about 3 months. You deny elections, you deny juries, you deny insurrection, etc. Ever stop and think, wow, I believe in a lot of looney ideas. I might have to contact my fbi agent friend, you fit the profile as a dangerous individual.
Didnt you just say in this thread that you are okay with cheating and election fraud? Sounds like a federal crime you are involved in. I am willing to take it as far as you lefties are willing to take it and then one step more.

Reactions: NavigatorII
Didnt you just say in this thread that you are okay with cheating and election fraud? Sounds like a federal crime you are involved in. I am willing to take it as far as you lefties are willing to take it and then one step more.

No you aren't. I don't really consider it cheating if we win. Biden SHOULD win the presidency, so I'm OK with any action that provides that outcome. Maga must be stopped. You all want so much freedom it's sickening. Just do what you are told, you almost killed us all during covid with your refusal to get vaccinated, that was enough for me, now you must be forced to do the right thing imo.

No you aren't. I don't really consider it cheating if we win. Biden SHOULD win the presidency, so I'm OK with any action that provides that outcome. Maga must be stopped. You all want so much freedom it's sickening. Just do what you are told, you almost killed us all during covid with your refusal to get vaccinated, that was enough for me, now you must be forced to do the right thing imo.
real cute act mdf

I'm actually jsfgators alt account. See, I can do it to. I have no idea who MDF but my goodness all of you think I'm him. It just goes to show a lack of intelligence on your end. Not surprising

Mdf, and everybody already knows it haha. You are the absolute worst at this I've ever seen and I was on tMB for 17 years. Smh.

Yea don't know who mdf or tMB are. Never met either of them. All of you are dumb (trump supports, not surprised)

Haha yeah yes you do. You're mdf and you are scared shitless of tMB or you'd be posting all your witless little posts over there all day. Why do you lie so much? And you're so bad at it.

I would rather the right man be in office "by any means necessary ". If we have to cheat on one day to make 4 yrs better, that's a good trade. The American people have fallen for a con man in Trump, we have to help them. Sometimes helping by force is necessary. We did it in the last election quite easily, why wouldn't we do it again? Has anything changed? We will win, that's all that matters at the end of the day. Republicans still don't get that.
Con man in Trump? Hmm. I will take a closed border, American Energy industry as a net seller, 40% lower prices on both energy and food, enemies who fear us and allies who respect us, men banned from women's sports, no pronouns necessary. Please Donald, con us some more.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Another insurrection? How'd that work out for you the first time?
$1.5 M in damage done to the Capital with 200 in jail. Most were the type that would attend a "Village People Concert". And in the Floyd riots there were 29 killed, $4 B in damage and can you tell me how many have been prosecuted and are in jail?

$1.5 M in damage done to the Capital with 200 in jail. Most were the type that would attend a "Village People Concert". And in the Floyd riots there were 29 killed, $4 B in damage and can you tell me how many have been prosecuted and are in jail?

Hopefully none, the BLM riots were for a good cause, fbi agents and other govt officials entered those peaceful protests and caused chaos

• Angry
Reactions: BillytheC
Yep. I think we need an IP check.

mr-clean-dancing.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT