ADVERTISEMENT

Debate # 1

@RussellCasse

ikjMu9dF9o9N.jpeg

Still waiting for Kalims take on his predictions! LOLLOL One thing that has been uncovered here is THIS...Kalim is NOT related in ANY way to Nostradamus.

Still waiting for Kalims take on his predictions! LOLLOL One thing that has been uncovered here is THIS...Kalim is NOT related in ANY way to Nostradamus.
To his credit he tried really hard in post #169.

He got several words in acknowledging Biden was awful before he pivoted to how terrible Trump is/was.

It was close to a whole sentence.

I was impressed.

• Haha
Reactions: BillytheC
He's still getting over his stupid ass thread getting zapped. The tweet with the dipsh1t Ted Lieu bringing up claims of Trump raping a 13 year old that was debunked years ago.
Even the dumbest liberals refuse to use Ted Lieu as a source.

Nutted it.

Kal… your boy and the #faknews media got hoodwinked 😎

DONALD TRUMP OUTWITTED THE DEMOCRAT PARTY, THE MEDIA, AND HOLLYWOOD IN ONE BRILLIANT MOVEKudos to President Trump! Trump demanded debates with Biden, Biden's ego got the better of him and relented, but he set all kinds of conditions he did not think Trump would accept. Trump accepted the conditions in a nano-second, and the stage was then set for the humiliation of Biden. And who can forget all the unsolicited advice Trump received on how to conduct himself during the debate. He needed none of it. He was ready, cool as can be, substantive, and knew exactly what to do in the debate, from the beginning to the end. He knew Biden better than all his advisers and media sycophants combined. Trump outwitted all of them. And the Democrat Party, media, and Hollywood are still in chaos. Of course, that's not to say that they won't get their legs back, and everything must be done to defeat them and defeat them badly because they will become more desperate, unhinged, and extreme. But Trump outsmarted them. He exposed them. He ripped the cover off the coverup.

Is anyone watching this shitshow? Biden just referred to Trump as his Vice President. 😂

This is tagworthy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
never heard of most of these reporters or their news organizations - smells of set up

Last edited:
Reactions: fatman76
Honestly, that was pretty good Joe.

I think the bar has been lowered to the point where what we saw yesterday probably keeps him afloat.

Hang in there Joe!
Man, calling Zelensky “Putin” and Cumsala “Trump” was bad enough for the media to play over and over. I vote for FJB to RESIST those from the elite class that are calling for his ouster. They have misunderstood poor FJB!

Man, calling Zelensky “Putin” and Cumsala “Trump” was bad enough for the media to play over and over. I vote for FJB to RESIST those from the elite class that are calling for his ouster. They have misunderstood poor FJB!
Ole Lunchbucket Joe is just doing his best for the American people!

Honestly, that was pretty good Joe.

I think the bar has been lowered to the point where what we saw yesterday probably keeps him afloat.

Hang in there Joe!
Has nothing to do with how he does/did. Has to do with they do not think he will win. I do not think he will be able to stand the heat they will bring. It will just keep getting worse for him. They are brutal

Has nothing to do with how he does/did. Has to do with they do not think he will win. I do not think he will be able to stand the heat they will bring. It will just keep getting worse for him. They are brutal

It's going to be funny watching dementia Joe accusing the media and Dem politicians calling for him to step down elitists etc and proclaiming himself the President for the common man.

I took Kalim off ignore So I could read this...WELL WORTH THE PRICE OF ADMISSION.

Secondly. If ANYONE thinks the left did not know about him being brain dead...WHY did they hide him in the basement during the 2020 campaign? WHY do they never let him do live questions? KJP is the BIGGEST liar, as she is around him a BUNCH. Just a week ago she was calling out the media for DEEP FAKES. Sure am glad these lefties put their Country ahead of political ambitions(JESUS CHRIST)

He's not brain dead. He had a cold

• Wow
Reactions: Gator Fever
This all started when they hid him in the basement during covid, and refused to let him answer questions. This did NOT just spring up. People did this on purpose. This is a sad day for America when a political party puts a Nation at risk like this.
Poor illegal immigrant, err, shift.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT