ADVERTISEMENT

If Trump pulls it off and wins the Presidency, this will be the greatest

Won't happen. The scam will be tossed. As will the awards for the nut job woman and the penalty for over estimating asset values where nobody was harmed. The left is suffering from CWD (Chronic Wasting Disease). They are bat shit crazy.
Yawn, He will go to trial again, if he doesn't win the presidency.

If its and buts were candy and nuts my aunt would be my uncle, know what i mean my lil sheeple???

• Haha
Reactions: nail1988
All of the pressure is on Biden but Trump goes to "jail" if he loses...
Which is also the reason if he does get back to the white house he won't leave without being forced out. Trump only has two roads......he either spends the rest of his life in the White house or in the big house. But at this point there is no chance he walks away from power without a fight.

And if he does win the presidency there will be 4 more years of additional crimes. He can't help himself.
Manufactured bullshit? No doubt about that! It's going to be fun when Trump's DOJ turns on the Deep State rats, including Biden and Obammy.

36588135_0.jpg

Manufactured bullshit? No doubt about that! It's going to be fun when Trump's DOJ turns on the Deep State rats, including Biden and Obammy.

36588135_0.jpg
Keep dreaming first it was the Clinton’s then the obamas tbenThe Biden’s. Nothing, just a bunch of sheep slop served to the dumbest out there

Last edited:
Which is also the reason if he does get back to the white house he won't leave without being forced out. Trump only has two roads......he either spends the rest of his life in the White house or in the big house. But at this point there is no chance he walks away from power without a fight.
DUMBEST statement I have ever heard in my life.

You don’t even read what you post, do you?

While a former Manhattan district attorney
predicted that President Trump would receive no prison time regardless of any appeals process, GOP officials say they'll be ready to handle whatever scenario presents itself at the convention.

“We expect that Donald Trump is going to be in Milwaukee, and he’s going to be able to accept that nomination,” Mr. Whatley said. “And if not, we will make whatever contingency planning we need to make for it.”

While Mr. Whatley didn’t provide specifics about the contingency plans, he said the RNC will “certainly” have a plan in place to make sure President Trump receives the nomination no matter what.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT