ADVERTISEMENT

Backing Chandler Parsons at American Century Golf Tournament Today

jamminjethro

Gator Great
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2002
Nashville & Gainesville
Hey all.

Rarely post a thread as I prefer to lurk/read but figured I’d share this one: I’m back here in Tahoe playing with Generation Radio (Jay Demarcus from Rascal Flatts & Jason Scheff from Chicago’s side project band) for the American Century golf tournament party for the celebrities participating in the event.

Last year we had Travis Kelsey (just heard Jay say at Soundcheck that he is actually here and may join us for a tune tonight as well) as an emcee for the celebrity karaoke competition in the middle of our show, but I believe he’s busy in Europe with Tay Tay maybe?

Anyhow, the lineup of celebrities singing with us includes Ray Romano, Jake Owen (ringer singer and my neighbor back in Naahville/Kingston Springs), Marcus Allen, Larry The Cable Guy, Alphonso Ribiero (Will Smith’s sidekick “Carleton” from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air tv show), Roger Clemons, Kevin Millar, Brett Baier from Fox, Kathryn Tappen, Rob Riggle and… our man Chandler Parsons doing a duet with Blake Griffin on “My Humps” & “Fergalicious”! 😅

Anyhow, should be another fun night. Last year I got to chat with the Curry’s (Steph, his brother and Del) among others and yesterday I stood in line to check in with Josh Allen from the Bills. Pretty neat for my sports obsessed ACR self.

I’m hoping to find a time to share my 🐊❤️ with Chandler, but trying not to be creepy/need to do my job on drums first and foremost. 🤪🥁🎶

Anyhow, I know a bunch of you are probably familiar with the golf ⛳️ here. I didn’t know about it till last year. My bosses, Jay & Jason, play in it each year and love it. What a setting here in South Lake/Heavenly. (Took the gondola 🚠 up to the mountain top this morning. Gorgeous views of the lake and surrounding region.)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News