ADVERTISEMENT

Wikileaks from 2006 about Smartmatic Corp

It’s an in-depth look at Smartmatics and it’s shady dealings. It mentions the owners of the software being elite Venezuelans and it’s use there for several contested elections. More importantly it talks about the software being “bidirectional” and showed irregularities during the 2004 Venezuelan referendum.
Being “bidirectional” means the software contacts the server BEFORE it prints the results providing the opportunity to ALTER results on the fly.

Can anyone provide a synopsis of what’s on the link?
The perspective we have here, after several discussions with CARACAS 00002063 004.2 OF 004 Smartmatic, is that the company is de facto Venezuelan and operated by Venezuelans. The identity of Smartmatic's true owners remains a mystery. Our best guess is that there are probably several well-known Venezuelan businessmen backing the company who prefer anonymity either because of their political affiliation or, perhaps, because they manage the interests of senior Venezuelan government officials.

Can anyone provide a synopsis of what’s on the link?

Confirms much of what Sidney has said about the ownership of Smartmatic and how its machines were involved in Venezuelan elections as she said.

What did Sidney say? "I never make a claim I can't prove".

You ok over there, @LizardGrad89? You gonna ride that 'there aint no voter fraud' train over the cliff?

I've posted the OP's link on several sites.......and noticed some lefties have gotten very quiet. Personally I think they are going to shit their pants before all is said and done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT