ADVERTISEMENT

For the Flawduh crackas

It's definitely not a Florida Cracker thing. I have heard of it, but never seen it done. Now pear salad is a different thing. :cool:

20230404200946-pearsalad7.jpeg
LOL We used to have that every Sunday at the sorority house. I love it to this day!

Last time I went to Islamorada 20 something years ago for Labor Day weekend, you have NO IDEA how right you are. It was like Miami left home for spring break. 😂
My one and only time to the Keys was 22 years ago on spring break driving down from Gainesville with European exchange students. I was 19 but still in the bars on Duval St drinking it up. It was lit fam, haha.

My one and only time to the Keys was 22 years ago on spring break driving down from Gainesville with European exchange students. I was 19 but still in the bars on Duval St drinking it up. It was lit fam, haha.
That sounds like Key West? I've actually only been there once (Key West), and I was about 12. Too young to troll bars. You are 20 years my junior. I could tell you some stories though my lad about the Keys, upper Keys.:p

That sounds like Key West? I've actually only been there once (Key West), and I was about 12. Too young to troll bars. You are 20 years my junior. I could tell you some stories though my lad about the Keys, upper Keys.:p
Yeah, Key West. Last summer we went by Perdido Key and the FloraBama so I now I can say I've been from Perdido Key to Key West and lots of places in between.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT