ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago democrats turning against the mayor and governor on migrant issue.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
At least Dems ain't having their convention there this summer. Oh, I forgot.
Citizens are pissed that migrants are getting services before tax paying residents.

Chicago Democrats turn against Mayor Johnson on migrant issue: 'We asked for it'

At least Dems ain't having their convention there this summer. Oh, I forgot.
Citizens are pissed that migrants are getting services before tax paying residents.

Chicago Democrats turn against Mayor Johnson on migrant issue: 'We asked for it'

@Mdfgator said he's "doing his best"

Does anything else really matter?

The smartest Republican in the border mess has to be Gov Abbott for sending bus fulls of illegals to all these blue sanctuary cities and let them share in the pain. It has been stunning to see how many services and how much money has been redirected from our own citizens, many on the lower economic level already, to illegals for their benefit. Outrageous. No country in the world would allow this.

The smartest Republican in the border mess has to be Gov Abbott for sending bus fulls of illegals to all these blue sanctuary cities and let them share in the pain. It has been stunning to see how many services and how much money has been redirected from our own citizens, many on the lower economic level already, to illegals for their benefit. Outrageous. No country in the world would allow this.
Precisely. Number one issue. I am beyond livid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT