ADVERTISEMENT

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL

It's not even their job to refer anyone for criminal prosecution, they aren't law enforcement or lawyers.

Now if the DOJ saw evidence in a hearing they can certainly act, but any referral from this group of assclowns would just be a piece of paper. They haven't even asserted there was a crime here.

And they've exceeded their authority - their subpoena power is only supposed to extend to legislative purposes.

What a complete waste of our tax dollars.
Not only is it not their job, it's unconstitutional. It's a separation of powers issue.
The DOJ is getting any and all materials sent to them, which is also unconstitutional.
And technically, they do not have subpoena power because Pelosi hand picked and did not allow the Repubs to put their members on the committee.

God you're an idiot.

11 networks, 20 million views vice 1 network, 3 million views.

Do the f*cking math, asshole.

Another brainchild from The Swamp heard from.

And Shime wonders why i won't pay Rivals a dime.
Also, I beleive Fox News, which is the highest rated, most watched news network, usually only averages about 2.8 to 3 million viewers a night. I guess it could also be said that 300,000,000 people did not watch the clown show even though it was on 11 networks.

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Somebody likes Trump. I recommend the documentary movie 2000 Mules. There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the misery we see before us. Have we looked at Biden approval ratings in blue states?

Also, I beleive Fox News, which is the highest rated, most watched news network, usually only averages about 2.8 to 3 million viewers a night. I guess it could also be said that 300,000,000 people did not watch the clown show even though it was on 11 networks.
All of this is the wrong way to look at it.

The critical context is those 11 networks got about 60% of their viewership with normal programming on the same night.

I think that tells the whole story - nearly half of their loyal viewership left all 11 networks to watch something else. While they didn't go to Fox, they also didn't give a crap about the Stalinist Show Trials.

Oh, and in the same time slot Young Sheldon beat the Show Trials. One of the absolute worst shows on TV.

NO. ONE. CARES.

Not only is it not their job, it's unconstitutional. It's a separation of powers issue.
The DOJ is getting any and all materials sent to them, which is also unconstitutional.
And technically, they do not have subpoena power because Pelosi hand picked and did not allow the Repubs to put their members on the committee.
100%

The reason they made such an example of Navarro is he challenged their power to subpoena him with a countersuit. The day after he filed that suit, despite the fact he's cooperative and lives literally across the street from the FBI, they met him at the end of the jetbridge boarding a plane and frog marched him in handcuffs and leg irons. Put him in solitary with no phone calls, food or water.

He was nowhere near the Capitol and had nothing to do with any of this.

We're living in a third world country, the dems can smell blood in the water.

LOL

You are truly stupid...not only do use the wrong population figure but does it dawn on you that after 2 impeachments, countless lawsuits, and trump's incessant whining & bitching like a little baby that most anyone with a brain KNOWS he's guilty?

While you're debating Nielson TV ratings...The DA in Atlanta is getting ready to criminally indict his ass

Grand jury testimony resumes in Fulton’s Trump probe
By Tamar Hallerman - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Ben Brasch - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
21 hours ago

Additional officials disclose subpoenas, showing wide reach of invest

1*ZND0s0i1MTgYW9FXNQ5uMA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
100%

The reason they made such an example of Navarro is he challenged their power to subpoena him with a countersuit. The day after he filed that suit, despite the fact he's cooperative and lives literally across the street from the FBI, they met him at the end of the jetbridge boarding a plane and frog marched him in handcuffs and leg irons. Put him in solitary with no phone calls, food or water.

He was nowhere near the Capitol and had nothing to do with any of this.

We're living in a third world country, the dems can smell blood in the water.

His dumbass admitted to being party to a conspiracy to overthrow the government on national TV & the internet

That will get you thrown in solitary every time

Last edited:
According to those numbers, 20 million out of 335 million watched.

So yea...the country watched??? 🙄

Too stupid to realize that the 335 million figure includes children under the age of 18?

Over 1/5th of the country (74.1 million)

And as its been said before how many times do you have to watch a trump trainwreck to figure out he's just a loser?

Most people are waiting for the criminal proceedings

LOL

You are truly stupid...not only do use the wrong population figure but does it dawn on you that after 2 impeachments, countless lawsuits, and trump's incessant whining & bitching like a little baby that most anyone with a brain KNOWS he's guilty?

If your going to be one of those posters that can't make their point without having to name call and personally attack other posters, you should atleast show respect and call me Mr. Stupid.

And by the way, we have heard for 5+ years now that the "walls are closing in on Trump", heck, another poster even started a thread about it. BUT, it hasn't happened.

Why don't you go and actually do a little research. Dems have contested EVER single election they lost. Some have filed suit and called for new electorals and for not certifiying the election. They claim election fraud ALL the time. So, what Trump said/did was nothing new to the Dems.

FINALLY, anyone with only half a brain, KNOWS there was electron fraud in 2020.

Who gives a **** which network the country watched the hearings on?

The country watched the hearings while FOX News and its viewers hid
Way to shift the goalposts.

The math:

20 million / 12 networks ( your article couldn't even get that right) = 1,666,666.66

That means on average, about half the people watching fox watched the bullshit show trial, per network.

Per the article you supplied:

Only two networks polled higher than Fox, MSNBC and CBS, at 5 mil and 4.5 mil respectively. Another two networks polled the same as Fox, NBC and ABC.

So that ends being average, read THE SAME SHIT THEY POLL UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, for 5 stations. That means 7 stations polled WELL under a million views each.

That tells me the American public doesn't give a shit.

If your going to be one of those posters that can't make their point without having to name call and personally attack other posters, you should atleast show respect and call me Mr. Stupid.

OK stupid just for the record...

• criminal referrals are NOT unconstitutional
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/04/jan-6-panel-trump-criminal-referral-00022470

Jan. 6 panel wonders: Is Trump criminal referral necessary?​

With a cascade of evidence, judge rulings and an active Justice Department, lawmakers are skeptical that they need to make a criminal referral on the former president.

Should the Jan. 6 committee ask the Justice Department to pursue a criminal case against Donald Trump? It’s a question with political heft but no practical effect — and some panel members are increasingly skeptical.

After all, as multiple lawmakers on the select committee noted in recent interviews, the Justice Department is aware of the volume of evidence pointing to violations of the law by Trump. That evidence got underscored emphatically last week, when a federal judge ruled the former president “more likely than not” committed felonies to try to overturn the 2020 election.

The select committee could send a “criminal referral” to Attorney General Merrick Garland outlining its recommendations, lawmakers note, but it would have no substantive value.

“A referral doesn’t mean anything,” said Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.), a member of the select committee. “It has no legal weight whatsoever, and I’m pretty sure the Department of Justice has read [last week’s] opinion, so they don’t need us to tell them that it exists.”

Lawmakers and congressional committees have long issued criminal referrals that the Justice Department rarely acts on. A referral against a former president would be unprecedented, bound to set Washington ablaze with speculation and force tough questions for the Biden administration. Jan. 6 committee Chair Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.) has floated such a move, but he reiterated this week that investigators haven’t made a decision yet.

• the DOJ getting materials is NOT unconstitutional
From the above referenced article

"Lawmakers and congressional committees have long issued criminal referrals that the Justice Department rarely acts on."

• and its not a separation of powers issue
Congress can issue subpoenas on the executive branch that the DOJ enforces...
So how the hell is offering a criminal referral a separation of powers issue?

Calling you stupid is a disservice to stupid people around the world

And by the way, we have heard for 5+ years now that the "walls are closing in on Trump", heck, another poster even started a thread about it. BUT, it hasn't happened.

You do remember he wasn't eligible to be convicted of anything until he left office right?

Well in less than 2 years he's facing multiple indictments

Do you always set such a high bar for the people you want to lead our country?

Now you're down to "Well, he isn't a CONVICTED criminal..." [yet]

Why don't you go and actually do a little research. Dems have contested EVER single election they lost. Some have filed suit and called for new electorals and for not certifiying the election. They claim election fraud ALL the time. So, what Trump said/did was nothing new to the Dems.

The stupid one is struggling with his spelling in this part of his post... LOL

For the casual observer of this thread...the majority if not all of the above paragraph is a lie

Again we asked for your evidence....and you presented NONE

Come on don't disappoint us...
Tell us again about the voting machines, the mystery ballots, and all of the other conspiracies trump's Atty General refers to as bullshit

Way to shift the goalposts.

The math:

20 million / 12 networks ( your article couldn't even get that right) = 1,666,666.66

That means on average, about half the people watching fox watched the bullshit show trial, per network.

Per the article you supplied:

Only two networks polled higher than Fox, MSNBC and CBS, at 5 mil and 4.5 mil respectively. Another two networks polled the same as Fox, NBC and ABC.

So that ends being average, read THE SAME SHIT THEY POLL UNDER NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES, for 5 stations. That means 7 stations polled WELL under a million views each.

That tells me the American public doesn't give a shit.

And if you broadcast the same thing over 50 channels and sliced the pie even more then they would all individually have smaller audiences than FOX News and that means nobody watched...LOL

By that reasoning you could take the Super Bowl and put on 100 channels so that each channel only had 1 or 2 million viewers and that would mean no one watched the Super Bowl

Trumpanzees2.jpg

The trumpanzee mind is a terrible thing that easily fooled

And if you broadcast the same thing over 50 channels and sliced the pie even more then they would all individually have smaller audiences than FOX News and that means nobody watched...LOL

By that reasoning you could take the Super Bowl and put on 100 channels so that each channel only had 1 or 2 million viewers and that would mean no one watched the Super Bowl

Trumpanzees2.jpg

How I see you every time you post.

tenor.png

Trumpanzees2.jpg

You trumpeted 20 million views. Out of a nation of 350 million people.

I just showed you the math, and how the viewership was average at best.

If you want to be a name calling jackass, by all means continue. You're clearly wrong.

OK stupid just for the record...

• criminal referrals are NOT unconstitutional
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/04/jan-6-panel-trump-criminal-referral-00022470
Constitutional scholars, like Mark Levin, and House minority leader, Kevin McCarthy, disagree with everything you posted. They also pretty much would disagree everything Politico writes.
Mark has a radio show on in the evenings. You should listen to it. You could learn alot besides just spewing DEM talking points.

BCSpell said:

For the casual observer of this thread...the majority if not all of the above paragraph is a lie

OH, so your saying that the Dems have not contested pass losses and have not tried to stop certification of the Vote.
OK.
And lets not forget about Al Gore and the Hanging Chads and the lawsuits thereafter.
Stacey Abrams still have not conceded her lost.

Reminding that Ray Graves went for 2-Pts 3 times, losing to Mizzou 18 - 20 in the Sugar Bowl, so you are right on par with your line of BS....

Too stupid to realize that the 335 million figure includes children under the age of 18?

Over 1/5th of the country (74.1 million)

And as its been said before how many times do you have to watch a trump trainwreck to figure out he's just a loser?

Most people are waiting for the criminal proceedings

You think you've made a point. I can live with that.

The guy calling you stupid believes that if you subtract 74 million from 335 million that it equals somewhere close to 20 million.

So yea...arguing with a guy like this probably isn't worthwhile.

FWIW I would be stunned if 20 million people actually watched. But maybe...I don't really care either way.

OH, so your saying that the Dems have not contested pass losses and have not tried to stop certification of the Vote.

OK.

No that wasn't what I said at all...I said what you posted was a lie

YOU said that democrats have contested EVER[Y] election they've lost

That's a lie
Are you still trying to claim that's true?

Every single election they've lost?

I know wild grossly inaccurate statements like these are in the trumpanzees general nature but when you leave trump jungle world and interact with Team Normal we actually hold you accountable for what you write & say you believe

I call this "taming the trumpanzee"

• Haha
Reactions: BCSpell
The guy calling you stupid believes that if you subtract 74 million from 335 million that it equals somewhere close to 20 million.

Did I say that?

The circle jerk here is so used to having some stick something in their mouth that've become numb to recognizing when they're arguing phantom statements they've created themselves

But its good for you to concede that at least you see how stupid it is to using the entire US population

TBH, there's only 1 person that NEEDS to watch the hearing and he already said he's watching every minute of it

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Did I say that?

The circle jerk here is so used to having some stick something in their mouth that've become numb to recognizing when they're arguing phantom statements they've created themselves

But its good for you to concede that at least you see how stupid it is to using the entire US population

TBH, there's only 1 person that NEEDS to watch the hearing and he already said he's watching every minute of it

maxresdefault.jpg
😂 😂 😂 😂

The asshole who called PTA members domestic terrorists? 😂

dr-evil-right.gif

I know wild grossly inaccurate statements like these are in the trumpanzees general nature...

I call this "taming the trumpanzee"
I find your forked tongue, both sides of your mouth duplicity drivel, to be highly amusing.

I call this identifying the Trolls....

I find your forked tongue, both sides of your mouth duplicity drivel, to be highly amusing.

I call this identifying the Trolls....

LOL

You, navigator, capt ron, etc do nothing but troll others while dutch ruddering each other to death....

And your calling someone else a troll? LMAO

But I guess no one should be surprised...your as big a pussy as donald is

• Haha
Did I say that?

maxresdefault.jpg

"America watched" lol

Why does he have Ghost in his name?
Because his BS is so insubstantial that even the slow can see right through it....

Did I say that?

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh, Merrick f*cking Garland is your lord and savior? That pos couldn't litigate his own ass out of a paper sack.

Bless your heart.

FOX News was who got destroyed in the ratings

If you spend less time participating in your private circlejerk with your trumpanzee buddies then you would realize you read bad source material... LOL

House Republicans say January 6 committee's TV ratings prove that Americans have 'moved on' from the deadly Capitol riot even though 20 million people tuned in

Fox News host Laura Ingraham did her part by claiming that the debut prime-time hearing "bombed." But that analysis is bizarre, given that the first January 6 committee hearing pulled in over 20 million viewers on 11 networks, according to Nielson, while Fox News' commercial-free counterprogramming averaged about three million viewers during the same 8-10 p.m. window. By comparison, this was almost double the number of viewers who watched the first day of former President Donald Trump's February 2021 impeachment trial.

There you are tightly sandwiched in between billy the c & capt ron 1

kknh4tmvbqtryqwtzzgw.gif
Let me educate you, since we now know you did not do very well educating yourself. What matters
1. Gas prices which have DOUBLED since the idiot was installed in office
2. Inflation is worse than when Carter F'd this Country up
3. He has opened the borders to allow as many Illegal aliens in as he can...and this has REALLY backfired on him, and he has lost the hispanic voters
4. Stock market...with many people retirements is TANKING
5. Because he ALWAYS in his 48 years makes the WRONG decisions (per Robert Gates) he TOTAALY f'd up the withdrawal in Afghanistan, leaving Americans behind enemy lines for the first time in our history...along with BILLIONS of operable weapons for a very bad enemy.
6. Putin invaded Ukraine because of #5, and his weakness will lead to China aggressiveness in Taiwan
7. He lost more lives due to covid with TRUMPS vaccine...than Trump did without it.
8. His crack head son who started f'ing his dead brothers wife, left a computer with a treasure trove of info that who knows..may go through the protective part of our government that only protects democrats...and get him in trouble. Same son...who has ZERO professional talents, received 86000 per MONTH from a foreign government..for access to favors.

I can double what I posted...but I think this may help you understand what is important to AMERICANS...since you seem to have some trouble understanding what being an American means.

Oh...your welcome for the lesson

God you're an idiot.

11 networks, 20 million views vice 1 network, 3 million views.

Do the f*cking math, asshole.

Another brainchild from The Swamp heard from.

And Shime wonders why i won't pay Rivals a dime.
Are we sure this is not Bsuck...he is JUST as dumb! Maybe it is just a lib thing? I mean...with everything Brandon has done to ruin the HUGE gains Trump had in a little over a year and a half...and he is in here TRYING his best(although failed bigly) he cannot be very bright!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT