ADVERTISEMENT

Whups...Jan 6th hearings are imploding LOL

Ah yes! More deflection.

Is anyone actually watching this shitshow laced fiction? I'm not. Apparently not many are. I'll read the Cliff's Notes and roll my eyes. Wake me up when it's over.

548139e35930183f.png

The fake insurrection did exactly what it was supposed to do. Put fear into conservatives to never protest again, and took the spotlight off the real coup. A stolen election.

And then you had folks on the right (some on this board) who thought it was better to just keep quiet so pubs could win Georgia. How are you going to win elections that are rigged?

Folks, this is why there can be no “compromise”. The left is playing a game that requires NO compromise. Furthermore, every “compromise” candidate pubs have nominated for POTUS has been wiped off the map as well as called racist anyway. (Romney, Mccain)

looking at you @grandhavendiddy

Our Political system has become so corrupt that the only way out of this mess is…..I think everyone knows where I stand. Just remember how the Once Greatest nation on the planet got started.

It gets worse for Del Rio:

Mike Florio is butthurt because Tucker Carlson defended Del Rio. Wahhhhh!!!

200.gif

With all due respect to all of you Washington DeadSkins fans, I hope the Skins, yes, Redskins, lose at least 14 games this season, if not go winless till their failed former Panthers coach gets the boot.

I second that notion. Plus I'm a Cowboys fan too. To me they always be the Red....I mean, Deadskins😁

Did not watch and will not watch anything that follows, BUT, listening to the radio, the DIMS seem to be pushing that all of Trumps advisors told him that the elcetion wasn't stolen and to let it go. I say SO WHAT. He was POTUS, who gives a flying f#%k what his advisors were saying, and nothing has been shown or proven that the advisors were even correct.

Did not watch and will not watch anything that follows, BUT, listening to the radio, the DIMS seem to be pushing that all of Trumps advisors told him that the elcetion wasn't stolen and to let it go. I say SO WHAT. He was POTUS, who gives a flying f#%k what his advisors were saying, and nothing has been shown or proven that the advisors were even correct.
Like I trust those swampy advisors more than Trump. F them.

HAHAHAHAHA 😭😭

what a sham this has all been 😑😑

Show Trial Mistrial: January 6 Chair Says No Criminal Referral of Trump, After All; Liz Cheney Disagrees​

Thompson-Cheney-Getty-640x480.jpg

It's not even their job to refer anyone for criminal prosecution, they aren't law enforcement or lawyers.

Now if the DOJ saw evidence in a hearing they can certainly act, but any referral from this group of assclowns would just be a piece of paper. They haven't even asserted there was a crime here.

And they've exceeded their authority - their subpoena power is only supposed to extend to legislative purposes.

What a complete waste of our tax dollars.

From what I read, FOX news smoked all of the other cable networks during the shitshow. FOX didn't cover it. They also went commercial free to prevent channel flipping. A few leftists reporting agencies lost their minds over that. 😂

FOX News was who got destroyed in the ratings

If you spend less time participating in your private circlejerk with your trumpanzee buddies then you would realize you read bad source material... LOL

House Republicans say January 6 committee's TV ratings prove that Americans have 'moved on' from the deadly Capitol riot even though 20 million people tuned in

Fox News host Laura Ingraham did her part by claiming that the debut prime-time hearing "bombed." But that analysis is bizarre, given that the first January 6 committee hearing pulled in over 20 million viewers on 11 networks, according to Nielson, while Fox News' commercial-free counterprogramming averaged about three million viewers during the same 8-10 p.m. window. By comparison, this was almost double the number of viewers who watched the first day of former President Donald Trump's February 2021 impeachment trial.

There you are tightly sandwiched in between billy the c & capt ron 1

kknh4tmvbqtryqwtzzgw.gif

Last edited:

If you spend less time participating in your private circlejerk with your trumpanzee buddies then you would realize you read bad source material... LOL

House Republicans say January 6 committee's TV ratings prove that Americans have 'moved on' from the deadly Capitol riot even though 20 million people tuned in

Fox News host Laura Ingraham did her part by claiming that the debut prime-time hearing "bombed." But that analysis is bizarre, given that the first January 6 committee hearing pulled in over 20 million viewers on 11 networks, according to Nielson, while Fox News' commercial-free counterprogramming averaged about three million viewers during the same 8-10 p.m. window. By comparison, this was almost double the number of viewers who watched the first day of former President Donald Trump's February 2021 impeachment trial.

kknh4tmvbqtryqwtzzgw.gif
God you're an idiot.

11 networks, 20 million views vice 1 network, 3 million views.

Do the f*cking math, asshole.

Another brainchild from The Swamp heard from.

And Shime wonders why i won't pay Rivals a dime.

Last edited:

kknh4tmvbqtryqwtzzgw.gif
20 million the actual amount of Biden voters tuned in.

God you're an idiot.

11 networks, 20 million views vice 1 network, 3 million views.

Do the f*cking math, asshole.

Another brainchild from The Swamp heard from.

And Shime wonders why i won't pay Rivals a dime.

Who gives a **** which network the country watched the hearings on?

The country watched the hearings while FOX News and its viewers hid

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT