ADVERTISEMENT

White House evacuated after 'white substance' found after Hunter Biden visit

thoughts @kalimgoodman i know this is your favorite subject

16872757669944.jpg

BTW here's how Yahoo is reporting it:

"The White House grounds were evacuated Sunday after the U.S. Secret Service (USSS) discovered an "unknown item."

"U.S. Secret Service Uniform Division Officers located an unknown item on the White House complex," a USSS spokesperson told Fox News Digital.

"As a precaution, the White House grounds were evacuated, and the DC Fire Departments Hazmat team responded," the spokesperson said."

Oh.

Exactly. This is the stuff you post and find. I'm learning a lot about the stuff you like. Too bad that your organization is not liked by the GOP.
Cocaine was discovered at the WH and it was evacuated. Hunter has been staying at the WH. Thems the facts.

I’m sure the media noticing this is only because we all want to see more dick pics 😂😂😂

Your defense of this family has reached pathetic levels.

Hunter is sick, we should all be worried about his health - and you have zero to say about that. It’s only about your politics.

Cocaine was discovered at the WH and it was evacuated. Hunter has been staying at the WH. Thems the facts.

I’m sure the media noticing this is only because we all want to see more dick pics 😂😂😂

Your defense of this family has reached pathetic levels.

Hunter is sick, we should all be worried about his health - and you have zero to say about that. It’s only about your politics.
How am I defending the family because I don't want to see Hunter naked in bed with a pillow? I can't wait to read this response.

How can anyone consider people like our friend above to be a REAL American? REAL Americans love America. Can anyone make a case that he does? I cannot. Actually, that goes for all of our lefty "friends" Do they celebrate today because we liberated ourselves..or is this a grill day and an extra day off from Burger King?

You are without a doubt the most intellectually dishonest person I've ever conversed with on these boards.

Yep, I just jumped in again. Deal with it. 🤣 Or am I in another jam? 😂
This is where I wonder about your ability to retain information. I never said that you can't job in. I just said when you jump in, don't get mad that I don't switch to your topic/point. Let's see if you can retain those comments.

Case and point, you called me intellectually dishonest, so instead of going down that rabbit hole, I'll stick to the post question that you responded to. You didn't answer it, you just called names.

So, as I asked...

How am I defending the family because I don't want to see Hunter naked in bed with a pillow? I can't wait to read this response.

How can anyone consider people like our friend above to be a REAL American? REAL Americans love America. Can anyone make a case that he does? I cannot. Actually, that goes for all of our lefty "friends" Do they celebrate today because we liberated ourselves..or is this a grill day and an extra day off from Burger King?
Sadly, too many liberals make their politics the center of their lives. Ahead of God, their family, their country.

This is a recent phenomenon. And a very sad one.

Reactions: BCSpell
This is where I wonder about your ability to retain information. I never said that you can't job in. I just said when you jump in, don't get mad that I don't switch to your topic/point. Let's see if you can retain those comments.

Case and point, you called me intellectually dishonest, so instead of going down that rabbit hole, I'll stick to the post question that you responded to. You didn't answer it, you just called names.

So, as I asked...

You’re a troll and you’re trolling.

Trolls create a false premise and then try to get you to argue it. You’re trying to create an either or - being upset at the horrible things the Bidens do is not tantamount to wanting to see more dick pics. In fact, luckily none of us have actually seen a single dick pic.

Irregardless, I’m not going to argue a made up, worthless premise.

The bottom line is your politics trump everything else in your life, including being honest about the Biden crime family and how they’ve enriched themselves selling influence…and of course how sick Hunter was and apparently still is….

Which why my laughing is the inappropriate response. We should be upset Hunter literally has never been held accountable for anything while at the same time hoping he gets help. He’s still a human.

But this whole thing is a little too on the nose for me to act like an adult about it, pun intended.

Trolls create a false premise and then try to get you to argue it. You’re trying to create an either or - being upset at the horrible things the Bidens do is not tantamount to wanting to see more dick pics. In fact, luckily none of us have actually seen a single dick pic.

Irregardless, I’m not going to argue a made up, worthless premise.

The bottom line is your politics trump everything else in your life, including being honest about the Biden crime family and how they’ve enriched themselves selling influence…and of course how sick Hunter was and apparently still is….

Which why my laughing is the inappropriate response. We should be upset Hunter literally has never been held accountable for anything while at the same time hoping he gets help. He’s still a human.

But this whole thing is a little too on the nose for me to act like an adult about it, pun intended.

Yep. Honestly best thing everyone on the board could do is put him on Ignore. I've tried doing it but unfortunately half the board refuses to and keeps falling for his lame troll attempts. So every thread I read will be half full of people arguing with him.

I would love it if everyone just banned him and moved on. We have seen enough from him to know that he brings nothing valuable to the board and the rare instance when he wants honest debate, we can get a smarter version of that debate from one of the other posters here.

So, as I asked...

Everyone does realize, you just can't make this shit up without it being fiction. UNLESS it's the Pant's Pooping Liar in Chief, China Joe's administration and crack head son with ZERO consequences! Can you JUST IMAGINE if this happened with DJT Jr and the media coverage??? :oops:

We are living in Clown World under the Big Tent. :mad::mad::mad:

So, as I asked...

And I found the whole "don't want to see Hunter naked" theme intellectually dishonest. It's a deflection, obviously. That's why I said what I said. This felt obvious.

And I never said that you said (lol, sigh) "I couldn't jump in" or that I was some how not allowed. 😂

But you do complain when I do...hence the "deal with it." Durp.

And I found the whole "don't want to see Hunter naked" theme intellectually dishonest. It's a deflection, obviously. That's why I said what I said. This felt obvious.

And I never said that you said (lol, sigh) "I couldn't jump in" or that I was some how not allowed. 😂

But you do complain when I do...hence the "deal with it." Durp.
Nails tagged a pic of Hunter naked in a bed. I called him odd and that i don't want to see that, fat said I'm defending the family and you said I'm "intellectually dishonest".

What is intellectual dishonest about not wanting to see a man naked in a bed?

How am I defending the family because I don't want to see Hunter naked in bed with a pillow?

He answered that already.
He did not. Fatman routine is to say I'm gaslighting or a troll when he can't answer a question with a real explanation.

I'm still waiting for him to answer and you as well. I don't expect either of you to because you guys know that you can't explain the relevance of Hunter naked in a bed to anything. So you guys call names or switch topics. I fully expect that from you guys, especially Fatman.

Nails tagged a pic of Hunter naked in a bed. I called him odd and that i don't want to see that, fat said I'm defending the family and you said I'm "intellectually dishonest".
What is intellectual dishonest about not wanting to see a man naked in a bed?
How am I defending the family because I don't want to see Hunter naked in bed with a pillow?
Well here is one with Hunter clothed. 😂

72844619-12263515-image-a-99_1688491588682.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT