ADVERTISEMENT

Which team improves more in 2019?

LOL the Kang lost to a terrible Georgia Tech team LOL Our next head coach just took over as OC. You may need to start looking for your next head coach now too. If he has a loss to Georgia Tech on his resume he won’t make it to 2027 or ‘28.
Hell, even Richt was so sung like 13-2 I think. Not too worried about the nerds. You should be though. But you’ve also got NCSU and Syracuse whipping your ass too.

Well I thought year 1 determined a coaches fate. Ain’t this why you spent 4 pages peacocking telling us Mullen can’t measure up.,.after 1 year? I guess only Kang Kirby shouldn’t be judged on year 1, everyone else we can make lasting declarations about after 1 year.
No, I just questioned why you all think he’s better than Kirby when he’s never beaten him. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. Kirby will beat him again this year. Doesn’t mean I think Mullen is a bad coach.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
No, I just questioned why you all think he’s better than Kirby when he’s never beaten him. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings. Kirby will beat him again this year. Doesn’t mean I think Mullen is a bad coach.

The only person who consistently gets hurt feelings on this thread is you.

“I’m tired of a rival fan base not giving my coach the respect he deserves!!! Waaaaah!”

Knowing football and being a great head coach are not always the same things...
Fourth & Dumb on the field, with 6 players arrested since Feb 28th, 5 since the start of Spring ball off the field.

Yep, he also 'can't finish,' so he's a perfect fit for the UGly leghumpers alright... ;)

Last edited:

“I’m tired of a rival fan base not giving my coach the respect he deserves!!! Waaaaah!”

It's hilarious how insecure the dawgs are about Kirby. Deep down they are very worried that he's a dud, but overcompensate by fluffing him up on message boards like this.

Compare Richt's first three years to Kirby's. Richt did more.

Nah, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching “moral victory uf” fans flip their shit when anyone disagrees with them.

It's hilarious how insecure the dawgs are about Kirby. Deep down they are very worried that he's a dud, but overcompensate by fluffing him up on message boards like this.

Compare Richt's first three years to Kirby's. Richt did more.
Sure bud. Whatever makes you feel better. Duds don’t sweep the east two years in a row and out recruit the goat.

Nah, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed watching “moral victory uf” fans flip their shit when anyone disagrees with them.

Spewing moronic nuttlicker homer opinions is what the recent flood of buttsniffin' leghumers do, when they aren't flippin' the chit anyway....

The difference between dog-chit and jawja fan opinions is this:
If you leave dog-chit in the yard for a couple of days,,, it will eventually stop stinking.... :cool:

There are 'regular season' moral victories,,, and then their the 'FINAL post season rankings' that you carry with you for a full off-season... o_O

Per 247 Sports - SEC Team Overall Talent levels for 2018:

1. UA
2. UGly
3. LSU
4. UF

SEC 2018 Final Coaches Poll results:

1. UA
2. UF - Dan doing more with less.
3. LSU
4. UGly - 4th & Dumb doing less with more...

Can Finish - Dan going 4-0 with a 41 - 15 win over Hardblows #7 Meatchickens.

Can't Finish - 4th & Dumb going 0-2 with a 21 - 28 loss to #15 Texazz..

Sure bud. Whatever makes you feel better. Duds don’t sweep the east two years in a row and out recruit the goat.

But they do take all that talent and lose two straight years to Bama's backup.

And spin it anyway you like, but Kirby's fake punt late in the game was such a bad call that even Leslie Miles was embarrassed for him.

And didn't lowly Texas whip that ass in the bowl? Like I said, give him a lifetime contract with $100M buyout.

You posted that exact thing almost word for word in this thread lol. It was one of the most out of touch whiney things I’ve ever seen on the internet.
He says the exact same thing everytime he posts. And then he whines on a rivals message board about why rival fans don’t think Smart is the greatest thing since sliced bread. . It’s comical at best.

But they do take all that talent and lose two straight years to Bama's backup.

And spin it anyway you like, but Kirby's fake punt late in the game was such a bad call that even Leslie Miles was embarrassed for him.

And didn't lowly Texas whip that ass in the bowl? Like I said, give him a lifetime contract with $100M buyout.
Young team, bro. Bama has been recruiting #1 classes for years.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
He says the exact same thing everytime he posts. And then he whines on a rivals message board about why rival fans don’t think Smart is the greatest thing since sliced bread. . It’s comical at best.
I’m sorry my argument isn’t inconsistent. You can only argue the same thing so many times. I’ll be sure to tweak it next time insta dork engages me.

It hilarious that Jax acts like Kirby didn't walk into a well built, stable and talent situation.

What else do you call a team that loses by 20 to their biggest rival then brags about it?

What does that have to do with you crying on a rivals message board that you're fed up with your coach not getting enough respect? Apparently you don't understand how message boards work. And nobody here has bragged about losing to their biggest rival. You're a dork.

While you're usually half blind and walking into walls...

Tedious, boring, and clueless about most everything...

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Knowing football and being a great head coach are not always the same things...
Fourth & Dumb on the field, with 6 players arrested since Feb 28th, 5 since the start of Spring ball off the field.

Yep, he also 'can't finish,' so he's a perfect fit for the UGly leghumpers alright... ;)
And he's going to beat your "scared to travel to an OOC opponent's home" coach by 3 tds... again. Mullen is very easy for Kirby to recruit against. I'm surprised it doesn't bother you.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
What does that have to do with you crying on a rivals message board that you're fed up with your coach not getting enough respect? Apparently you don't understand how message boards work. And nobody here has bragged about losing to their biggest rival. You're a dork.
Lol, oookay

There are 'regular season' moral victories,,, and then their the 'FINAL post season rankings' that you carry with you for a full off-season... o_O

Per 247 Sports - SEC Team Overall Talent levels for 2018:

1. UA
2. UGly
3. LSU
4. UF

SEC 2018 Final Coaches Poll results:

1. UA
2. UF - Dan doing more with less.
3. LSU
4. UGly - 4th & Dumb doing less with more...

Can Finish - Dan going 4-0 with a 41 - 15 win over Hardblows #7 Meatchickens.

Can't Finish - 4th & Dumb going 0-2 with a 21 - 28 loss to #15 Texazz..
All this and we're still better than the Gators. You're going to be miserable in November.

It hilarious that Jax acts like Kirby didn't walk into a well built, stable and talent situation.
Yeah? 5 star backs and receivers with 3 star linemen gets you 10 wins a year and an outback bowl bid. Richt’s recruiting classes were good enough to land us in the 8-12 range, like mullen and Mac. Enjoy...

And he's going to beat your "scared to travel to an OOC opponent's home" coach by 3 tds... again. Mullen is very easy for Kirby to recruit against. I'm surprised it doesn't bother you.
Shall I list all of the recruits (like Kaiir Elam) that 4th and dumb lost to Dan? :cool:
While Dumb has had 6 of his recruits thrown in jail since Feb 28th,,, so I'm glad they went were they needed to be... :oops:

UF plays FSU every other year in tallycrappy (158 miles) you moe-ron. o_O
While you leghumpers think it's a big deal to be maybe be playing them twice at the end of the coming decade... :rolleyes:

For 2019 it's FSU in Gainesville and Miami in Orlando.
Gainesville to Orland (113 Miles) is a longer trip than from Athens to Atlanta (73 Miles).

UF's in state OoC rival is FSU.o_O ----- UGly's in state OoC rival is GaTech. :rolleyes:
==========

2019 UGly OoC

Murray State Racers in Athens

Arkansas State Red Wolves in Athens

Neutered Lame Drunken Irish in Athens

I know why the nuttlickers don't want a H&H with the Gators....
1994 vs UF 52 - 14 UGly -------- 1995 @ UGly 17 - 52 UF :p

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in Atlanta, GA (73 miles from Athens)

Besides, anyone with a working brain knows that were the game is played is a lot less important than the quality of the team that you are going against. o_O

Shall I list all of the recruits (like Kaiir Elam) that 4th and dumb lost to Dan? :cool:
While Dumb has had 6 of his recruits thrown in jail since Feb 28th,,, so I'm glad they went were they needed to be... :oops:

UF plays FSU every other year in tallycrappy (158 miles) you moe-ron. o_O
While you leghumpers think it's a big deal to be maybe be playing them twice at the end of the coming decade... :rolleyes:

For 2019 it's FSU in Gainesville and Miami in Orlando.
Gainesville to Orland (113 Miles) is a longer trip than from Athens to Atlanta (73 Miles).

UF's in state OoC rival is FSU.o_O ----- UGly's in state OoC rival is GaTech. :rolleyes:
==========

2019 UGly OoC

Murray State Racers in Athens

Arkansas State Red Wolves in Athens

Neutered Lame Drunken Irish in Athens

I know why the nuttlickers don't want a H&H with the Gators....
1994 vs UF 52 - 14 UGly -------- 1995 @ UGly 17 - 52 UF :p

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in Atlanta, GA (73 miles from Athens)

Besides, anyone with a working brain knows that were the game is played is a lot less important than the quality of the team that you are going against. o_O
Actually, we do want home and home with Florida. Change is coming...
Also, we've already played in South Bend... ajd won with a true freshman QB making his first start. When's the last time the Gators played a true OOC away game outside the of Florida?
Look who we play the next decade. It's a recruiting advantage.

Last edited:
While you're usually half blind and walking into walls...

Tedious, boring, and clueless about most everything...

There once was a goater named dunny,
who was always trying to be funny.
But with his head up his butt,
and a load of beer in his gutt,
when it came to the girls he got nunny...

Soooo....you disagree with me?

Mullen can develop players, Kirby cannot. That's why you lost another 5-star QB.

It's coming. This year if Tua stays healthy and you win the West.

The irony is, Georgia under Kirby is kinda like Miss State under Mullen: You know that they are going to give you a tough game, but you also knew you were going to win.

Meyer at Georgia would have at least 1 NC by now, maybe two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT