ADVERTISEMENT

Which team improves more in 2019?

That peach bowl win was a win for the ages. Michigan has been a beast of a team since Harbaugh took over.

That peach bowl win was a win for the ages. Michigan has been a beast of a team since Harbaugh took over.

Yes, and losing to perennial recent title contender Texas is completely excusable given their run of national titles. It’s not like they’ve lost 2 in a row to, I don’t know, maryland ir something.

It will be another two plus touchdown win for the good guys. Trust me on this.
So it’s down to 2 now? Wow! You’re afraid to even talk as big, let alone back it up!

I wouldn’t trust you to run the fryer at your job, let alone your ever changing opinion on college football

Reactions: instaGATOR
So it’s down to 2 now? Wow! You’re afraid to even talk as big, let alone back it up!

I wouldn’t trust you to run the fryer at your job, let alone your ever changing opinion on college football
To be fair Jaxbch has said from the beginning we cover and his local Gator buddies wouldn't bet. He didn't state a line. I'm the one saying 3 tds.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
Yes, and losing to perennial recent title contender Texas is completely excusable given their run of national titles. It’s not like they’ve lost 2 in a row to, I don’t know, maryland ir something.
Yep... it sucks. :D However, it's not going to define our 2019 season despite Insta's hopes.

To be fair Jaxbch has said from the beginning we cover and his local Gator buddies wouldn't bet. He didn't state a line. I'm the one saying 3 tds.

I know you did, and maybe I have the wrong guy, but I do seem to remember him saying that the win next year would be bigger than last year? Also, he just told me he didn’t bet, but he wanted to bet his local Gators?

But okay, I’ll take your word for it.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I would say that Michigan has been better over the past few seasons than Texas
I would too but their season got destroyed by Ohio State... even though they never beat anyone. As far as I'm concerned, it couldn't have happened to a better guy than Harbaugh.

I know you did, and maybe I have the wrong guy, but I do seem to remember him saying that the win next year would be bigger than last year? Also, he just told me he didn’t bet, but he wanted to bet his local Gators?

But okay, I’ll take your word for it.
When did I tell you that I dont bet? Where do you come up with this stuff?

I know I have you boys rattled but damn!

I would too but their season got destroyed by Ohio State... even though they never beat anyone. As far as I'm concerned, it couldn't have happened to a better guy than Harbaugh.

They beat Wisconsin and Penn st. I’d say those were pretty good wins. The Ohio st loss did sour their season, but I still think they would have handled Texas.

They beat Wisconsin and Penn st. I’d say those were pretty good wins. The Ohio st loss did sour their season, but I still think they would have handled Texas.
Maybe, but I thought y’all would handle Missouri, and we see how that turned out. The better team doesn’t always win.

Mullen was your 3rd choice. Sit down little boy.
What's funny is that you're stupid :confused: enough to believe that.
Both Cow-chip Kelly and Frost were talked to, but never actually offered the job.
Former MsSt AD Strickland knew who he was going to hire all along... :cool:

Both Cow-chip Kelly and Frost were talked to, but never actually offered the job.
Because they didn’t want the job. It’s fine, you got the best guy for the job, even though he wasn’t your first choice.

Because they didn’t want the job. It’s fine, you got the best guy for the job, even though he wasn’t your first choice.

Sorry nuttlicker, but he was MY 1st Choice, if you had been here when it happened you'd already know that.

Mullen got Strickland's 1st Official Offer for the job and he gladly took it, much to the dismay of those other SEC mutt fans.... o_O

They name call in hopes of distracting everyone from the factual evidence they’re being presented with. They ask for the facts, I give it to them, then they get mad because the facts don’t fit their narrative.

Your ‘factual’ evidence is all over the map. You make shitty, often contradictory arguments then get sensitive when people call you out.

Here’s just one example...in this thread and others you and the rest of your crew have used the ‘....but Bama’ excuse to explain away your lack of championships. You ran into a more talented team we were told. If not for Bama you’d have at least one title we’re told. No shame in losing to the Bama dynasty. But then you’ll turn around and try to argue that Mullen not winning his division at a bottomfeeding program, at the same time Bama is on a historical run and beating the shit out of everybody, reflects poorly on him. Newsflash, nobody but Bama had any chance of winning the division. The two times they lost it they still won a national title anyway. That’s not even including that outside of Bama the West has been considered the best division in CFB for the past decade plus with other teams like Auburn and LSU winning titles. Meanwhile Kang Kirby has lost by 3 scores EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR to a West program but he’s the bestest ever and that’s not a poor reflection on him. He gets a pass for losing to a more talented Bama team but that guy Mullen is a bum for not winning his division with a less talented team! Kirby is still yet to beat a ranked West team on the road, something it took Mullen all of 4 games to do at UF.

But you think you’re telling anybody something meaningful by saying over and over Mullen didn’t win any championships at MSU. Just like Saban didn’t win any at Michigan St. and Meyer didn’t win any at Utah, and Bowden didn’t win any at West Virginia and Peterson didn’t win any at Boise and on and on. A smart person could figure out the common denominator there. But if this thread tells us anything, well..,

Reactions: PacoGator19

Lol oh come on.

Yeah Strickland was going to hire Mullen all along, that's why he went after Chip and the Frost before him.

Not everything is a sleight.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
Your ‘factual’ evidence is all over the map. You make shitty, often contradictory arguments then get sensitive when people call you out.

Here’s just one example...in this thread and others you and the rest of your crew have used the ‘....but Bama’ excuse to explain away your lack of championships. You ran into a more talented team we were told. If not for Bama you’d have at least one title we’re told. No shame in losing to the Bama dynasty. But then you’ll turn around and try to argue that Mullen not winning his division at a bottomfeeding program, at the same time Bama is on a historical run and beating the shit out of everybody, reflects poorly on him. Newsflash, nobody but Bama had any chance of winning the division. The two times they lost it they still won a national title anyway. That’s not even including that outside of Bama the West has been considered the best division in CFB for the past decade plus with other teams like Auburn and LSU winning titles. Meanwhile Kang Kirby has lost by 3 scores EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR to a West program but he’s the bestest ever and that’s not a poor reflection on him. He gets a pass for losing to a more talented Bama team but that guy Mullen is a bum for not winning his division with a less talented team! Kirby is still yet to beat a ranked West team on the road, something it took Mullen all of 4 games to do at UF.

But you think you’re telling anybody something meaningful by saying over and over Mullen didn’t win any championships at MSU. Just like Saban didn’t win any at Michigan St. and Meyer didn’t win any at Utah, and Bowden didn’t win any at West Virginia and Peterson didn’t win any at Boise and on and on. A smart person could figure out the common denominator there. But if this thread tells us anything, well..,
Okay, just don’t claim Mullen is better than Kirby until he proves it. How’s that? He’s 0-2 against him and that’s a fact!

Okay, just don’t claim Mullen is better than Kirby until he proves it. How’s that? He’s 0-2 against him and that’s a fact!

Even this argument lacks nuance. Kirby is 0-1 vs. Orgeron and lost in blowout fashion, Orgeron a better coach? Kirby also lost to Butch Jones, is Butch Jones a better coach? Gene Chizik has more championships than Kirby, surely you'd take Chizik over Kirby right? You guys have Kirby rated higher than multiple coaches who are far more accomplished, why is that if head-to-head or championships are all that matter when judging coaches?

Even this argument lacks nuance. Kirby is 0-1 vs. Orgeron and lost in blowout fashion, Orgeron a better coach? Kirby also lost to Butch Jones, is Butch Jones a better coach? Gene Chizik has more championships than Kirby, surely you'd take Chizik over Kirby right? You guys have Kirby rated higher than multiple coaches who are far more accomplished, why is that if head-to-head or championships are all that matter when judging coaches?
Head to head stats are used in every sport for comparing both players and coaches to see how that match up against each other. Some teams have the other teams number and some coaches out coach certain other coaches.

Head to head stats are used in every sport for comparing both players and coaches to see how that match up against each other. Some teams have the other teams number and some coaches out coach certain other coaches.

Nobody is saying it doesn't matter, over time it's meaningful, not so much in a two game sample. Especially under the circumstance of those two games. The first MSU vs. one of UGA's best teams ever, not even on the same plane talent wise. Then last year first year at UF with a roster coming off 4-7. And those two games damn sure isn't enough for UGA fans to be acting like UF will never compete with them under Mullen.

Even including the MSU game is just more intellectually dishonest BS, why is that relevant to UF? Mullen has already signed more composite blue chips in his two years here than he did his entire tenure at MSU. The talent levels each program can attract isn't really close. UGA thumps their chest about being a big boy program but then celebrate beating up on teams like MSU who they have far more talent than, isn't that the expectation? McElwain couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag and he has a win by two scores over Kirby and NO UF fan would take McElwain back. When you're talking about a 2-game sample (really 1) that's not telling anybody anything.

Nobody is saying it doesn't matter, over time it's meaningful, not so much in a two game sample. Especially under the circumstance of those two games. The first MSU vs. one of UGA's best teams ever, not even on the same plane talent wise. Then last year first year at UF with a roster coming off 4-7. And those two games damn sure isn't enough for UGA fans to be acting like UF will never compete with them under Mullen.

Even including the MSU game is just more intellectually dishonest BS, why is that relevant to UF? Mullen has already signed more composite blue chips in his two years here than he did his entire tenure at MSU. The talent levels each program can attract isn't really close. UGA thumps their chest about being a big boy program but then celebrate beating up on teams like MSU who they have far more talent than, isn't that the expectation? McElwain couldn't coach his way out of a wet paper bag and he has a win by two scores over Kirby and NO UF fan would take McElwain back. When you're talking about a 2-game sample (really 1) that's not telling anybody anything.
I graduated from UF in 1992. I saw a lot of chest thumping then about how great the Gators are and it still goes on today . Fan bases wear their school colored glasses and hope that what they think will become reality. Trash talk, especially in rivalries, is what fuels the fire. I'd rather opposing teams come in, with the hopes of winning, rather than coming in thinking they have no shot. Competitive games are fun to play in and even funner to watch. Do you go to other boards and bow down to them just because they beat Florida? No, you talk crap, because you're not an @$$ kisser .

Look if after 4 years Mullen is sitting here at 0-4 vs. UGA with no championships of any kind you won't have to tell UF fans how to feel about him. All I'm saying is calm down on proclaiming a run of UGA dominance after one victory over him at UF. UGA fans have been making way more out of that game than they would otherwise for their own self-serving reasons. If this thread is to be believed it's a sure sign Mullen will never compete with UGA and like I said that rationale is funny because I damn well know UGA fans weren't this critical of Kirby after year 1 under him and he had a far worst year 1 than what Mullen just had at UF.

Shall we compare recruiting also? I already know what Kirby has done against Mullen head to head. Mullen has a chance to turn things around, though.

And stop with putting words in people’s mouths. I came on here specifically defending Kirby against Mullen, and brought hard core facts that I have continued to defend with more hard core facts. You’re talking in circles now because you have nothing left to say. Give it a rest.

Look if after 4 years Mullen is sitting here at 0-4 vs. UGA with no championships of any kind you won't have to tell UF fans how to feel about him. All I'm saying is calm down on proclaiming a run of UGA dominance after one victory over him at UF. UGA fans have been making way more out of that game than they would otherwise for their own self-serving reasons. If this thread is to be believed it's a sure sign Mullen will never compete with UGA and like I said that rationale is funny because I damn well know UGA fans weren't this critical of Kirby after year 1 under him and he had a far worst year 1 than what Mullen just had at UF.
No, we’re over here putting you in your place after claiming Dan is the man because he only lost by 20 to Kirby. Like I said, give it a rest until he actually beats us.

Shall we compare recruiting also? I already know what Kirby has done against Mullen head to head. Mullen has a chance to turn things around, though.

And stop with putting words in people’s mouths. I came on here specifically defending Kirby against Mullen, and brought hard core facts that I have continued to defend with more hard core facts. You’re talking in circles now because you have nothing left to say. Give it a rest.

Or your reading comprehension sucks and you’re incapable of arguing in circles yourself and see everything in black and white. See this thread.

How brave of you to defend Kirby’s honor on a rivals message board. I hope you cupped the balls too. And thanks for putting us in our place regarding our program too. We don’t know shit about football, we’ll take all the lessons we can get from your accomplished program.

How brave of you to defend Kirby’s honor on a rivals message board. I hope you cupped the balls too. And thanks for putting us in our place regarding our program too. We don’t know shit about football, we’ll take all the lessons we can get from your accomplished program.
You’ve gone from a program that used to dominate Georgia to a program that is now happy to keep it close. I’ll consider Mullen to be as good or better than Kirby when he actually beats him, until then, pipe down.

Whatever Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, Brian Stelter, Alyson Camerota, Cenk Uygur, Farron Cousins, Rachel Maddow, Ana Navarro, Brooke Baldwin, Abilio "Jim" Acosta, Chris Cuomo, Donny Deutsch, Lawrence "tingle up his leg" O'Donnell, Matt Lauer, Katie Couric, Al Sharpton, James Comey, Adam Schiff, Joy Behar, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel and whoever I left out as fake news.

Whatever Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, Brian Stelter, Alyson Camerota, Cenk Uygur, Farron Cousins, Rachel Maddow, Ana Navarro, Brooke Baldwin, Abilio "Jim" Acosta, Chris Cuomo, Donny Deutsch, Lawrence "tingle up his leg" O'Donnell, Matt Lauer, Katie Couric, Al Sharpton, James Comey, Adam Schiff, Joy Behar, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel and whoever I left out as fake news.
One thing that you and I can certainly agree on is that group of people you just named are a bunch of clowns...my opinion of you has now changed a bit for the better :D

You act as if you’re forced to post here lol. “Give my coach the respect I think he deserves or else!” You couldn’t sound like more of a teenage girl if you tried. Imagine being a grown man and passing yourself off as some kind of white knight for a man you’ve likely never even so much of said a word to. So brave. You could always ya know, just not post here. I’m sure there’s a place somewhere on the Internet giving Kang Kirby all the praise you think he deserves.

You act as if you’re forced to post here lol. “Give my coach the respect I think he deserves or else!” You couldn’t sound like more of a teenage girl if you tried. Imagine being a grown man and passing yourself off as some kind of white knight for a man you’ve likely never even so much of said a word to. So brave. You could always ya know, just not post here. I’m sure there’s a place somewhere on the Internet giving Kang Kirby all the praise you think he deserves.
El oh El...geez man. I could have predicted this response.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT