ADVERTISEMENT

Which team improves more in 2019?

Shall I list all of the recruits (like Kaiir Elam) that 4th and dumb lost to Dan? :cool:
While Dumb has had 6 of his recruits thrown in jail since Feb 28th,,, so I'm glad they went were they needed to be... :oops:

UF plays FSU every other year in tallycrappy (158 miles) you moe-ron. o_O
While you leghumpers think it's a big deal to be maybe be playing them twice at the end of the coming decade... :rolleyes:

For 2019 it's FSU in Gainesville and Miami in Orlando.
Gainesville to Orland (113 Miles) is a longer trip than from Athens to Atlanta (73 Miles).

UF's in state OoC rival is FSU.o_O ----- UGly's in state OoC rival is GaTech. :rolleyes:
==========

2019 UGly OoC

Murray State Racers in Athens

Arkansas State Red Wolves in Athens

Neutered Lame Drunken Irish in Athens

I know why the nuttlickers don't want a H&H with the Gators....
1994 vs UF 52 - 14 UGly -------- 1995 @ UGly 17 - 52 UF :p

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets in Atlanta, GA (73 miles from Athens)

Besides, anyone with a working brain knows that were the game is played is a lot less important than the quality of the team that you are going against. o_O
Dan landed a legacy recruit? That’s impressive

Did you watch Florida this year? Franks improved a good bit by the end of the year.
I keep hearing these end of year comments from you guys. Let’s take a look at your final six games:

Uga 36 - UFag 17
Misery 38 - UFag 17
USC 31 - UFag 35 (Dan was booed at halftime)
IDAHO - UFag (who cares it’s idaho)
FSU - UFag (who cares FSU sucked)
Michigan 15 - UFag 41 (good win against a depleted team that was overrated)

Fools gold!

And #1 classes under 4th and Kirby is getting you 11 wins a year and a loss in the Sugar Bowl to the #14 team.
The players from Kirby’s #1 classes will be freshmen and sophomores this year. If you don’t think this program will continue to improve under Kirby, then I’d say you’re in for a rude awakening. And the 2019 class will likely be his best ever.

The better team didn’t win the sugar bowl...it happens. Missouri beat you by 21 on your home field. Would you say Missouri was 21 points better than Florida?

The players from Kirby’s #1 classes will be freshmen and sophomores this year. If you don’t think this program will continue to improve under Kirby, then I’d say you’re in for a rude awakening. And the 2019 class will likely be his best ever.

The better team didn’t win the sugar bowl...it happens. Missouri beat you by 21 on your home field. Would you say Missouri was 21 points better than Florida?
FWIW You are talking to a Bama fan. You have fans of other programs on this thread that think your FOS. It ain’t just UF fans. You do the math.

UF, FSU & Bama football fans are so impressed with the fact UGA hasn’t won a title in 40 years.

FWIW You are talking to a Bama fan. You have fans of other programs on this thread that think your FOS. It ain’t just UF fans. You do the math.

UF, FSU & Bama football fans are so impressed with the fact UGA hasn’t won a title in 40 years.
Stop living in the past, bro. I’m talking about present day Georgia, Kirby’s program. I’m FOS because you don’t like the truth.

Stop living in the past, bro. I’m talking about present day Georgia, Kirby’s program. I’m FOS because you don’t like the truth.
Yes present day UGAs program is still without a national title in 40 years. Not sure what you are trying to say. Don’t you realize until you win a national title in the modern era no UF, Bama or FSU fan is taking you seriously as you can see by the responses you are getting.

You are such a LOSER! You posted on here for 6 HOURS YESTERDAY!!! Yeah, that fake I mean that nice family if yours sure means a lot to you. 5p.m.-12a.m. With an hour break I guess to charge up you IBM Mac?
You're such a clown. Do you need me to explain a few things to you? You're ignorant... and I'm being kind.

Yes present day UGAs program is still without a national title in 40 years. Not sure what you are trying to say. Don’t you realize until you win a national title in the modern era no UF, Bama or FSU fan is taking you seriously as you can see by the responses you are getting.
Yes, I’m aware that we do not have a national title in 40 years. I’m also aware that you have nothing else to gloat about over present day UGA so you revert back to the old reliable #1980.

I’m saying that present day UGA owns you o_O

Last edited:
Yes, I’m aware that we do not have a national title in 40 years. I’m also aware that you have nothing else to gloat about over present day UGA so you revert back to the old reliable #1980.

I’m saying that present day UGA owns you o_O
Yeah the present day UGA that has had a good team all of 2 years in a row but choked last year. Awesome. So impressive!

Talent can only take you so far, you need coaching to reach the mountaintop.

That's why Georgia fans talk about how 'young' Georgia is instead of how Kirby blew two chances at a NC.

Just getting started. Teams with our talent don’t just magically disappear...

Just getting started?

Two years ago you won the SEC via do-over against an overrated Auburn team that got ran off the field by UCF in their bowl. Then your coach blew a chance at a NC because he didn't prepare for Bama's backup QB.

Then last year, your coach had a chance to repeat as SEC champs, but blew that because he again wasn't prepared for Bama's backup QB. And then he completely threw away the game with that idiotic fake punt. Again, Bama left its BASE DEFENSE on the field. A pee wee coach would have been smart enough to call a timeout, but I guess Kirby was 'too young'.

Just getting started?

Two years ago you won the SEC via do-over against an overrated Auburn team that got ran off the field by UCF in their bowl. Then your coach blew a chance at a NC because he didn't prepare for Bama's backup QB.

Then last year, your coach had a chance to repeat as SEC champs, but blew that because he again wasn't prepared for Bama's backup QB. And then he completely threw away the game with that idiotic fake punt. Again, Bama left its BASE DEFENSE on the field. A pee wee coach would have been smart enough to call a timeout, but I guess Kirby was 'too young'.
Kirby has been a head coach for 3 years. Stop being a smart ass.

There will be no excuse if he doesn’t. This is his roster, his players, and they’re not young pups anymore.

So the 'too young' excuse doesn't apply this year? Good to know, but it's April.

I suspect what will happen this year is Georgia will again disappoint, Dawg fans will point to a few injuries (every team has injuries), and claim they are 'too young' again.

The 'too young' excuse will be used every year till the Dawgs finally throw a temper tantrum and fire Kirby, claiming he has the most experienced team in the SEC, and should have won more.

This isn't our first time watching Dawg fans.

So the 'too young' excuse doesn't apply this year? Good to know, but it's April.

I suspect what will happen this year is Georgia will again disappoint, Dawg fans will point to a few injuries (every team has injuries), and claim they are 'too young' again.

The 'too young' excuse will be used every year till the Dawgs finally throw a temper tantrum and fire Kirby, claiming he has the most experienced team in the SEC, and should have won more.

This isn't our first time watching Dawg fans.
Correct, no excuses. But I’ve already said that. How many more times would you like me to say it?

We won’t disappoint in the cocktail party, that I can assure you.

Correct, no excuses. But I’ve already said that. How many more times would you like me to say it?

We won’t disappoint in the cocktail party, that I can assure you.

We'll see. The only thing Georgia has going for it versus Florida is a talent advantage as I think even you would admit that Mullen is easily the better coach.

The Dawgs' talent advantage is shrinking, will be a good game this year once again.

Nah, he got outcoached by the goat. It happens...

I can smell the fear.

Fear of what? That you will lose to Bama again this year? If Kirby was an elite coach, that would worry me.

Like I've said all along, Jimbo at A&M worries me. He is a good coach at a wonderful recruiting base.

Kirby is an average coach at a wonderful recruiting base. That's why I worry about A&M in the coming years, and really don't care about Georgia other than to hope they keep 4th and Kirby for as long as possible.

Just getting started?

Do over? You know how the conference works so what does that matter?

Fear of what? That you will lose to Bama again this year? If Kirby was an elite coach, that would worry me.

Like I've said all along, Jimbo at A&M worries me. He is a good coach at a wonderful recruiting base.

Kirby is an average coach at a wonderful recruiting base. That's why I worry about A&M in the coming years, and really don't care about Georgia other than to hope they keep 4th and Kirby for as long as possible.
Average coach? His start to his career is way above average.

Reactions: Jaxbchdawg
We'll see. The only thing Georgia has going for it versus Florida is a talent advantage as I think even you would admit that Mullen is easily the better coach.

The Dawgs' talent advantage is shrinking, will be a good game this year once again.
What makes Mullen the better coach? Serious question. He hasn’t shown it head to head. Kirby was a Hail Mary and last second missed field goal from having ten wins his first year. UF easily could have been 8-5 last year. If Mullen is the better coach, then he will kill it this year, like win the east and possibly the sec. Wouldn’t you agree?

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Do over? You know how the conference works so what does that matter?

I do. And you know that when teams play do-over games, the team that lost the first game has a huge advantage in the do-over and usually wins it.

Especially if they are essentially playing on their home field, as Georgia did in 2017.

What makes Mullen the better coach? Serious question. He hasn’t shown it head to head. Kirby was a Hail Mary and last second missed field goal from having ten wins his first year. UF easily could have been 8-5 last year. If Mullen is the better coach, then he will kill it this year. Wouldn’t you agree?

Funny how you think Kirby is a good coach because he has elite talent, but think Mullen isn't a better coach even though he's spent his career with far less talent.

I'll answer your question with a question: How long would Kirby Smart have lasted if in 2008, he had taken over the job at Miss State?

Would he have lasted 10 years? Would he have taken Miss State to #1 in the first ever college football playoff poll?

Or would he have bombed out in 2-3 years due to having no talent?

So was Larry Coker's. Course he actually won his NC when he had the chance.
You and I both know Kirby isn't going anywhere... especially with his recruiting success.
Coker won a natty his first year as HC but I think he had been Miami's OC for 5-6 years. Kirby went to a different university and had to change a culture.
Regardless, my statement stands. Kirby's career start is way above average.

Funny how you think Kirby is a good coach because he has elite talent, but think Mullen isn't a better coach even though he's spent his career with far less talent.

I'll answer your question with a question: How long would Kirby Smart have lasted if in 2008, he had taken over the job at Miss State?

Would he have lasted 10 years? Would he have taken Miss State to #1 in the first ever college football playoff poll?

Kirby didn't have to start out coaching at a Miss State.

Why are you avoiding my question? Kirby would have won at Mississippi State, and he would have been able to get better players to buy in. Kirby has went against Mullen twice as a head coach. The final scores were 31-3 (miss state was top 15) and 36-17. So I ask you again, what makes Mullen the better coach?

Why are you avoiding my question? Kirby would have won at Mississippi State

How do you know that? Miss State has far worse facilities and talent than Georgia does.

Kirby has elite facilities and recruiting base, and he's still getting beaten up by #14 teams in bowl games.

How do you think he'd fare in Starkville with half the talent? Seriously? LOL

How do you know that? Miss State has far worse facilities and talent than Georgia does.

Kirby has elite facilities and recruiting base, and he's still getting beaten up by #14 teams in bowl games.

How do you think he'd fare in Starkville with half the talent? Seriously? LOL
Saban got beat up by Utah in that same bowl game after a heartbreaking defeat in the sec championship game.

What makes Mullen better?

Of course he wanted to be a head coach before 2016. He was waiting for the right job, and saban did all he could to retain him. That is, until Georgia came calling.

Again, as a Bama fan I can tell you that's not the case. In fact, up till at least 2013, the plan was for Kirby to take over at Bama for Saban.

Around the end of the 2013 season, Kirby started looking. Not sure if he didn't want to wait any longer, or if Saban told him the deal was off, but I have my suspicions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT