ADVERTISEMENT

What the phuck has Georgia really accomplished recently

That said, sadgator maintains that that game was Mullen’s worst coaching performance of the year, and there was no doubt in the end that UGA deserved to win.

I disagree with that claim. By the way the Gators played late in the game, they deserved to lose, making UGly lucky to come back for a win... :cool:

Your team is more physical yet we ran for about the same amount of yards in last year’s game and your team couldn’t punch it in from the goaline on 7 tries from the 1 and 9 plays total. How can such a physical team not gain 1 yard in 7 tries? They must not have really wanted to score.

And no matter how you keep trying to act like last year’s game was a blowout from start to finish it wasn’t. At the 8 min mark in the 4th your vastly superior team only led 23-17. And that’s despite:

1. 7 points scored from a drive that started at UF’s 13 from a fumble.
2. 3 points scored from the UF 1 on a fumble
3. Another INT from Franks that took points off the board
4. An overthrown TD from Franks on UF’s first possession that took 7 off the board.

So Franks singlehandedly gave UGA 10 points while taking a minimum of 10-14 off the board and despite you winning the turnover battle 3-0 you were ahead exactly 6 points and couldn’t pull away until late. It’s almost like you didn’t watch the game. This must be the same reason you think the game with Texas was close despite them being up two scores with like a minute left before y’all scored a cheap TD to make it look close. Scores can be misleading.
Evidently you missed the part that Georgia being more physical comes from SEC players, not fans.
Haha at "Georgia didn't pull away until late." Does it really matter when a team pulls away to win by 19? Wouldn't that actually support the idea that the team pulling away in the 4th quarter is more physical by wearing down the other team? Also, obligatory Dawgs were the younger team last year in JAX.
This year, we will do more in JAX... Dawgs by 21.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Yep, UGly having won only 2 decades over UF (70's & 80's) since 1950, it's just another game for the mighty buttsniffers, that haven't won a NC in the last 4 decades, and only 1 (per-NCAA) in their entire history.... :rolleyes:

LMFAO at these loser schmucks that are still celebrating their 2 game win streak over the Gators.... :D:p:D
So, just to be clear, Georgia-Florida series started in 1950?

Evidently you missed the part that Georgia being more physical comes from SEC players, not fans.
Haha at "Georgia didn't pull away until late." Does it really matter when a team pulls away to win by 19? Wouldn't that actually support the idea that the team pulling away in the 4th quarter is more physical by wearing down the other team? Also, obligatory Dawgs were the younger team last year in JAX.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them no matter how uninformed they are.

You all want to perpetuate this narrative that you beat up UF physically when you only finally pulled away when your idiot staff decided to start passing the ball against a depleted secondary in the 4th quarter. It took them 3 1/2 quarters to figure out throwing against a secondary down 3 starters might be a good idea. It wasn’t because you wore UF down, there’s nothing ‘physical’ about throwing the ball.

Like I said both teams ran for around the same amount of yards and your physical team couldn’t punch the ball in from the one with 7 tries, further proof of all this great physicality, but keep believing that you won because you beat up UF physically. All you’re doing is demonstrating you have no idea what you’re looking at.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Opinions are like assholes, everyone has them no matter how uninformed they are.

You all want to perpetuate this narrative that you beat up UF physically when you only finally pulled away when your idiot staff decided to start passing the ball against a depleted secondary in the 4th quarter. It took them 3 1/2 quarters to figure out throwing against a secondary down 3 starters might be a good idea. It wasn’t because you wore UF down, there’s nothing ‘physical’ about throwing the ball.

Like I said both teams ran for around the same amount of yards and your physical team couldn’t punch the ball in from the one with 7 tries, further proof of all this great physicality, but keep believing that you won because you beat up UF physically. All you’re doing is demonstrating you have no idea what you’re looking at.
2 of Fromm’s 3 touchdown passes came in the 1st quarter and early in the 3rd quarter. What’s this you say about us starting to throw in the 4th quarter?!?!

We had more injuries than you that game, trust me on this. Our physical team wore you down as the game went on, hence why your team folded in the 4th.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
2 of Fromm’s 3 touchdown passes came in the 1st quarter and early in the 3rd quarter. What’s this you say about us starting to throw in the 4th quarter?!?!

We had more injuries than you that game, trust me on this. Our physical team wore you down as the game went on, hence why your team folded in the 4th.

What do when his TD’s came have to do with anything? Fromm threw for all of 92 yards in the first half. And 70+ of that came on the last drive before the half. Why? Because you idiots spent the whole half running against a brick wall. Your offense didn’t begin moving the ball until the 2nd half when you led with the pass.

You don’t know your ass from your elbow. Like I said you all want to perpetuate this myth you wore UF down when that’s not even the reason you moved the ball in the 2nd half. Btw, both teams ran for 4.6 ypc, so the effectiveness of the running game was the exact same for both teams. The only difference was you ran more. Guess UF wore y’all down too :rolleyes: And I’ll
Pass on trusting you on anything. As this convo shows you all outright make shit up all the time.

What do when his TD’s came have to do with anything? Fromm threw for all of 92 yards in the first half. And 70+ of that came on the last drive before the half. Why? Because you idiots spent the whole half running against a brick wall. Your offense didn’t begin moving the ball until the 2nd half when you led with the pass.

You don’t know your ass from your elbow. Like I said you all want to perpetuate this myth you wore UF down when that’s not even the reason you moved the ball in the 2nd half. Btw, both teams ran for 4.6 ypc, so the effectiveness of the running game was the exact same for both teams. The only difference was you ran more. Guess UF wore y’all down too :rolleyes: And I’ll
Pass on trusting you on anything. As this convo shows you all outright make shit up all the time.
That brick wall didn’t last 4 quarters did it? That’s what happens when the more physical team keeps pounding on the little guy. The bough eventually breaks...

Last time I checked football is a 4 quarter game. Must suck to claim moral victory against your biggest rival. Times they are a changing...

What’s even more hilarious is that UGA’s 4.6 ypc was the 4th worst ypc of the season for them. The only teams who contained them on the ground better were Texas, LSU, and Bama. But please tell me more about how you just wore UF down being so physical :rolleyes:

That brick wall didn’t last 4 quarters did it? That’s what happens when the more physical team keeps pounding on the little guy. The bough eventually breaks...

Last time I checked football is a 4 quarter game. Must suck to claim moral victory against your biggest rival. Times they are a changing...

Nobody is claiming a moral victory. The score is the score. But one, stop acting like y’all blew UF out from opening tip, it was a one score game deep into the 4th despite the fact UF turned it over 3 times and gave y’all the ball on our 13 and 1 which led to points for you. If you were as superior as you claim you would have been much further ahead with those gifts.

And two, stop pretending you beat UF up physically. No matter how much you want it to be true that has nothing to do with why y’all won. Both teams had the same level of effectiveness on the ground. UF actually held UGA to one of their worst rushing performances on the year. The facts don’t support you. Nobody cares about your lazy football cliches.

What’s even more hilarious is that UGA’s 4.6 ypc was the 4th worst ypc of the season for them. The only teams who contained them on the ground better were Texas, LSU, and Bama. But please tell me more about how you just wore UF down being so physical :rolleyes:
I'm going to let you argue with my wife, I might finally win a few! Once again, you smacking around the whipped puppies with facts and stats...

More...accounting for sacks UGA ran for 86 yards in the first half, 103 in the second. A whopping 17 yards difference, and 15 of those came on the last drive to end the game with a minute and change left. Boy they really wore us down :rolleyes:

By contrast they threw for 92 in the first half, 148 in the second. And all their scoring drives got extended with 3rd down conversions via the pass. But yea they beat us up physically and we finally wore down. Like I said no clue what’s actually happening right in front of their eyes and the stats support it too.

Recognizing I’m the outsider but how is LSU not considered the most physical team after what they did to UGA and how tough they consistently play Alabama?

Recognizing I’m the outsider but how is LSU not considered the most physical team after what they did to UGA and how tough they consistently play Alabama?
Because Alabama has just whipped our a.. the last two years, right? Alabama players made the the comments.

More...accounting for sacks UGA ran for 86 yards in the first half, 103 in the second. A whopping 17 yards difference, and 15 of those came on the last drive to end the game with a minute and change left. Boy they really wore us down :rolleyes:

By contrast they threw for 92 in the first half, 148 in the second. And all their scoring drives got extended with 3rd down conversions via the pass. But yea they beat us up physically and we finally wore down. Like I said no clue what’s actually happening right in front of their eyes and the stats support it too.
You’re right, I have no clue what I’m talking about. Spin it however you want. You got whipped when it mattered most.

You’re right, I have no clue what I’m talking about.

Could have just stopped there and saved everybody the time. We know. Tell us more about how you dominated us upfront when nothing supports it. Your super duper physical team couldn’t get 1 yard in 7 runs and 9 plays total.

You have a point, but Bama whooped them last year. We put Tua into a meat grinder and knocked him out of the game. That said, I don’t give a damn how tough anyone thinks Georgia is until they win it when jt matters.

Reactions: fsumc
Lol. I can already see this quote is gonna get a whole lot of mileage from the slurped. He could have interviewed 5 players for all you know but run with it because UGA is the bestest at everything. How many players go to media days?
Not the bestest, but certainly better than you with kang at the helm.

Not the bestest, but certainly better than you with kang at the helm.

You won’t be back here after this year’s game. Just like your weren’t here before the last two years when your balls were tucked in your purse.

Could have just stopped there and saved everybody the time. We know. Tell us more about how you dominated us upfront when nothing supports it. Your super duper physical team couldn’t get 1 yard in 7 runs and 9 plays total.
Lol, hey man, I’m on record saying I think Mullen is getting you guys back on track quickly. I just happen to think Kirby is the real deal and Mullen is going to struggle with him. Time will tell...

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You won’t be back here after this year’s game. Just like your weren’t here before the last two years when your balls were tucked in your purse.
Bro, I promise I will be here win or lose. I haven’t been here that long so not sure why you’re bringing up the last two years. I honestly think this year is going to be worse than last year with all the shit Mullen has been talking.

I haven’t been here that long.

Yes I know, that’s the point. Like 90% of you who showed up here over the summer you only got brave this offseason when you think you have the upper hand. You’ll disappear again when that ass whooping comes. No doubt in my mind.

Swift did put the final nail in with a 33 yd TD run.

Bro, I promise I will be here win or lose. I haven’t been here that long so not sure why you’re bringing up the last two years. I honestly think this year is going to be worse than last year with all the shit Mullen has been talking.

Lots of people say that when they expect a win. Then they lose. And vanish.

Yes I know, that’s the point. Like 90% of you who showed up here over the summer you only got brave this offseason when you think you have the upper hand. You’ll disappear again when that ass whooping comes. No doubt in my mind.
source.gif

So, just to be clear, Georgia-Florida series started in 1950?

So just to be clear, you hang your hat on your great-grand-daddy's leather helmet era when Gainesville was still mostly dirt roads and UF was smaller than Vandy?

So yep, the modern ear (since 1950) and my lifetime is what's important to me, not ancient history. I'll bet that the Bama fans also don't G-a-S that both Army and Princeton have more NC's than they do...

PS
And you UGly fans are so desperate for the total win count, (because you're mostly sucked in the modern era) that you count a win over a Gainesville,FL intramural team as a win over UF.
Now back to your early 1900's safe space, before you have another break-down... :cool:

Who was really younger in that game?
The 4th&Dumb in his 3rd season at UGly.
Or the 1st year Dan that took over a 4-7 team with the 12th rated SEC QB?

42-7
36-17

Stats/Facts?

Stats and Facts huh?
Since 1950 - UF 4 decades to UGly 2 decades.
In NCAA Official History - UF 3 NC's to UGly 1 NC.

Well then, how about 2018 finishes?

New Year's 6, Bowl Games:
#10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich (-26)
#5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 Texazz (+7)

Creating these final poll finishes:

AP
t-7 UF
t-7 UGly

Coaches
6. UF

8. UGly

Combined AP & Coaches:
6.5 UF

7.5 UGly

Who thought UGly was a better team in 2018?
NOBODY,,, in this land.... :p

Last edited:
Athlon has ranked UF's WR's #5 and DB's #3. Neither of Georgia's squads are ranked in the top 10. I't not just Orange and Blue glasses for me. Can you prove it's not Red and Black glasses for you?
I respect your DB's (except for safety and depth) and your WR's. I am just very excited about the people we have coming back in our linebacker and defensive backfield. Remember when Alabama wowed their opponents with a corps of freshman WR's? We have a veteran 5 star, a true freshman 5 star and another freshman who fell just outside the 5 star rating. Jake Fromm and this crew have been working out on their on. The early buzz has been very promising. Head to head, you probably get the nod. However, when you throw in the rest of our two teams, UGA comes out on top. QB, RB, OL, TE = UGA DL and CB's are a slight favor to UF. ( I feel very good about our DL and DB's) Georgia has the advantage at inside and outside linebacker...by a sizeable margin. Just my researched opinion. I'm sure you will disagree. I look forward to sorting this out on November 2.

You have a point, but Bama whooped them last year. We put Tua into a meat grinder and knocked him out of the game. That said, I don’t give a damn how tough anyone thinks Georgia is until they win it when jt matters.
1980 Only UGly NC in their entire history, so does that matter?

LSU --- (UF 27 - 19 LSU)
UA
Tex
All say hello... o_O

I respect your DB's (except for safety and depth) and your WR's. I am just very excited about the people we have coming back in our linebacker and defensive backfield. Remember when Alabama wowed their opponents with a corps of freshman WR's? We have a veteran 5 star, a true freshman 5 star and another freshman who fell just outside the 5 star rating. Jake Fromm and this crew have been working out on their on. The early buzz has been very promising. Head to head, you probably get the nod. However, when you throw in the rest of our two teams, UGA comes out on top. QB, RB, OL, TE = UGA DL and CB's are a slight favor to UF. ( I feel very good about our DL and DB's) Georgia has the advantage at inside and outside linebacker...by a sizeable margin. Just my researched opinion. I'm sure you will disagree. I look forward to sorting this out on November 2.

FS Jeawon Taylor 6-1 202 Sr
SS Quincey Lenton 5-11 207 rsJr
SS Brad Stewart 6-1 200 Jr
FS Dnovan Stiner 6-1 203 Jr

SS Shawn Davis 5-11 202 Jr
FS/WR Trent Whittenmore 6-3 191 Fr - position determined in Fall practice.
Star/CB Trey Dean III 6-3 194 So (CG-J's likely Star/Nic replacement)
Star/FS John Huggins 6-1 206 So - He could end up starting at FS.
Plus loaded at CB, so some of them could play safety for depth if needed.
=====

The Gators are 5 deep with 4 star RB's. #20 RB Scarlett **** rsJr E-D to NFL
#4 APB Nay'Quan Wright **** Fr is in to replace him, but likely a redshirt.
Malik Davis rsSo is back from injury and 100%
RB/FS Iverson Clement rsFr was switched to FS backup for depth in 2018, now back to RB.
RB Reggie Bush recently said that Perine was the 'Most Versatile' RB in the Nation for 2019. He can Run, Receive, Block, all at a very high level, a Sr every down RB.
But Dan and I much favor a committee RB approach, never tired, fewer injuries.

2018 Team rushing was 2,771 net yards, 5.3 ypc, 23 TD's.
(Balanced Offense? Passing 2,776 yds, 27 TD's, for near perfect balance)
=====

Franks went from #12 SEC to the #4 SEC QB in his 1st year with Mullen & Johnson. That progress has not slowed down over the summer, to the point that he's now a Heisman 'dark-horse' in some camps around the country.
=====

Gator TE's have 5 that are 4 stars, one that's so good that they moved him to WR leaving 4 TE's --- WR/TE Kyle Pitts 6-6 246 4.6 speed, great hands. WR to end season, 3 for 73 yds, 1 TD. --- Of the other 4 TE's, 2 are Y's, 2 are H's, and all are young but talented.
In the 4th quarter against LSU, Franks handed the ball off to a motioning Lucas Krull, who rolled left, then turned and completed a 15-yard pass to Franks in the redzone that led to the go-ahead score.

I'd give you a slight edge in QB & OL. UF has a DL & CB edge, with the rest as a fairly even toss up. I see a 'slobber-knocker' coming in Jax, with a ticket to Hotlanta in the offing....

Last edited:
Reactions: UGAly
Stats and Facts huh?
Since 1950 - UF 4 decades to UGly 2 decades.
In NCAA Official History - UF 3 NC's to UGly 1 NC.

Well then, how about 2018 finishes?

New Year's 6, Bowl Games:
#10 UF 41 - 15 #7 Mich (-26)
#5 UGly 21 - 28 #15 Texazz (+7)

Creating these final poll finishes:

AP
t-7 UF
t-7 UGly

Coaches
6. UF

8. UGly

Combined AP & Coaches:
6.5 UF

7.5 UGly

Who though UGly was a better team in 2018?
NOBODY,,, in this land.... :p
3rd in the east

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT