ADVERTISEMENT

Want to see the most delusional article on 2024?

She does say “winnable” which technically is true. If Biden does win Florida (which I doubt) it certainly won’t be because of Trumps legal issues. The Dems still don’t see that these are the things that are going to help Trump and cost them the election.

They just don’t see the arrests the way many Americans do. They’re out of touch with reality. Always have been. They still think they’re fooling everyone. Self reflection has never been a strong suit for woke progressives.

She does say “winnable” which technically is true. If Biden does win Florida (which I doubt) it certainly won’t be because of Trumps legal issues. The Dems still don’t see that these are the things that are going to help Trump and cost them the election.

They just don’t see the arrests the way many Americans do. They’re out of touch with reality. Always have been. They still think they’re fooling everyone. Self reflection has never been a strong suit for woke progressives.
Florida is NOT winnable. FJB is 18 points down.

Florida is NOT winnable. FJB is 18 points down.
Depends where you look. Some polls are as low as 6 for Trump. Long time until November. I don’t think Biden will pull it off but after 2020 I don’t take anything for granted.

They don’t see them the same way because they are totalitarian fascists.

They trust the govt implicitly. Therefore a charge is tantamount to guilt. A guilty verdict is proof someone committed a crime.

The authorities are always right because they are always on their side.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Depends where you look. Some polls are as low as 6 for Trump. Long time until November. I don’t think Biden will pull it off but after 2020 I don’t take anything for granted.
I will put my money where my mouth is..if you would like a wager. Trump wins Florida. I will even make it entirely fair...I say he wins Michigan also.

I will put my money where my mouth is..if you would like a wager. Trump wins Florida. I will even make it entirely fair...I say he wins Michigan also.
I won’t make that bet because I think he is going to win Florida as well. Just saying there are things that could happen that could swing it back in favor of Biden. More likely than that scenario is another election night steal. No one thought they would throw 6 states in 2020 but they did.

Brandon will not be on the ballot in November. He is incompetent & incredibly unpopular…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT