ADVERTISEMENT

Another example of Biden's inauguration day promise to be most transparent admin in history? Yea right, just the opposite.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
China Joe is an illegitimate, corrupt disgrace.

America can’t afford another stolen election.

Even if some truly believes China Joe got 81M legitimate votes (12M > than Obama’s record 2008$ the election was fraudulent. The FBI, DOJ & CIA MASSIVELY tampered in the 2020 election. They suppressed information, entrapped people & enabled FakeNews…

Even if some truly believes China Joe got 81M legitimate votes (12M > than Obama’s record 2008$ the election was fraudulent. The FBI, DOJ & CIA MASSIVELY tampered in the 2020 election. They suppressed information, entrapped people & enabled FakeNews…
Don't worry Jim, no one is really dumb enough to believe he got 81MM legitimate votes.

They just have to say that because admitting to the alternative makes them fascist tyrants who want us to live in North Korea.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Don't worry Jim, no one is really dumb enough to believe he got 81MM legitimate votes.

They just have to say that because admitting to the alternative makes them fascist tyrants who want us to live in North Korea.
He got 69mm trump got negative 12mm

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks

He is our president whether you voted for him or not. He deserves our support. So far, he has done a pretty good job of cleaning up the mess left by trump.

• Haha
Go ahead and explain WHAT he has done that was good? I will check back while you google it
Please tag me when the resident liberal comes up with his “list”.

I’m under the weather and need a laugh. I’ve got him on ignore, which is glorious.

are you serious right now?

Nevermind, I withdraw the question.
Yeah I am trump did absolutely nothing curative, zero he left office with the USA in a much weaker position than when he entered office. Brutally bad president. Unprecedented

Go ahead and explain WHAT he has done that was good? I will check back while you google it
Let Powell mop up some of the massive free money left by trump. I will give him credit for that not a chance trump would have done that, the guy wanted negative rates Alan’s even more bubbles

Tell me are, you have been losing altitude
He armed the Taliban. We didn't think they could fly a blackhawk but guess what they can, and now they throw people out of them on video.

8 billion dollars worth of equipment, weapons, and ammo.

We left all the HVTs behind too. Do you know how many people got maimed or killed to take those assholes out of the fight?

He armed the Taliban. We didn't think they could fly a blackhawk but guess what they can, and now they throw people out of them on video.

8 billion dollars worth of equipment, weapons, and ammo.

We left all the HVTs behind too. Do you know how many people got maimed or killed to take those assholes out of the fight?
Yeah it was not a clean exit but we are out. 8 billion isn’t much in the grand scheme of things. I am not a fan of endless wars in the Middle East or anyplace else, these savages are not going to change.

• Haha
Shit is wild. The Taliban takes over within a week, he get people killed at the airport AND leaves billions of $$$ in US military equipment. This dude says, huh?
The question was what I was pleased with that Joe has done, then the coot brings up leaving Afghanistan in an imperfect manner. You people really are stupid.

• Haha
The question was what I was pleased with that Joe has done, then the coot brings up leaving Afghanistan in an imperfect manner. You people really are stupid.
please stick to your day job. Analysis is not your forte but you'd give Bagdad Bob a run for his money in the propaganda department.

Obama pledged to pull us out of Afghanistan and to his credit listened to his commanders and realized he couldn't.

In addition to the Marines, Sailor and Soldier that died that day consider the hundreds of lives, thousands of operational hours and millions of dollars we spent catching the shotcallers only to leave them there when we left.

Not to mention most people in the world think we turned tail and ran.

Some of the weapons we "donated" turned up on October 6th in Israel.

Imperfect. You are the worst kind of useful idiot.

please stick to your day job. Analysis is not your forte but you'd give Bagdad Bob a run for his money in the propaganda department.

Obama pledged to pull us out of Afghanistan and to his credit listened to his commanders and realized he couldn't.

In addition to the Marines, Sailor and Soldier that died that day consider the hundreds of lives, thousands of operational hours and millions of dollars we spent catching the shotcallers only to leave them there when we left.

Not to mention most people in the world think we turned tail and ran.

Some of the weapons we "donated" turned up on October 6th in Israel.

Imperfect. You are the worst kind of useful idiot.
Lol, like you have a clue what really went on. Would you rather still be spending billions there and risking American lives? I am very pleased we are out.

Lol, like you have a clue what really went on.
Yeah, military people never know anything about drawdowns pullouts or retreats. gtfo.

Would you rather still be spending billions there and risking American lives? I am very pleased we are out.
You don't care about American lives. if you did you'd be more than a little concerned with the amount and type of military hardware we left in the the hands of terrorists.

Yes I am sure there is a perfect way to leave a war we have been involved in for decades. We are out of there, you are not happy about that?
I am about as anti-war as they come. However, the man left billions of dollars in US military equipment to the terrorists. No. I don’t think there was a perfect way out, but this was totally unacceptable and avoidable. To gloss over this as simply imperfect is dishonest, and I think you know this. It was and is a total disaster

Yeah, military people never know anything about drawdowns pullouts or retreats. gtfo.

You don't care about American lives. if you did you'd be more than a little concerned with the amount and type of military hardware we left in the the hands of terrorists.
Yeah. I am going to try extend a little grace on some of this. Maybe he doesn’t know / hasn’t thought about the implications of leaving the military hardware in a middle eastern terror state. Maybe it’s never crossed his mind what it would be like if people from there, came here across the southern border with these resources with oct 7 type blueprints. Maybe he doesn’t know.

You don't care about American lives. if you did you'd be more than a little concerned with the amount and type of military hardware we left in the the hands of terrorists

you have top secret clearance now??? Am i to assume you would prefer we didnt pull out? or simply, as i said, it was not a perfect withdrawal, but your gald we are out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT