ADVERTISEMENT

When The Words "American Democracy" Don't Mean Anything To You...

EvilWayz debating (incorrectly I might add) something other than the actual topic
Whatever you believe we live in is irrelevant to the topic at hand

There's the FOX nation showing its ass again

They believe in trading political prosecutions for coverups of the truth

Jan 5th has completely exposed that they don't believe in the rule of law
LMAO…..

Fox News… the most watched, most trusted name in news.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
EvilWayz debating (incorrectly I might add) something other than the actual topic
Whatever you believe we live in is irrelevant to the topic at hand

There's the FOX nation showing its ass again

They believe in trading political prosecutions for coverups of the truth

Jan 5th has completely exposed that they don't believe in the rule of law

This hack has the real Ray Graves spinning in his grave I'm betting. 🤓

I want him to do a comparison of Trump and Biden as Presidents, everything else is outside of my major concerns.

I'll get it started by showing a link to what Trump did.

==========

Biden signed a $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief (record inflation) package in March 2021 that included up to $1,400 per person to (buy votes) financially struggling Americans, extended unemployment (causing few to return to work) support and provided billions (of other peoples money)...

So, feel free to expound on their records as the President....
And don't forget to address the Illegal Alien Invading Army that continues to pore over the southern border....
Illegal Alien Invading Army - No thanks to this SCOTUS's latest blunder.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
Its so amusing to watch you guys demand to see this or that about trump because you don't believe it

And then confronted with the truth turn to sme irrelevant shit to attempt to save face

donald trrump wants to F his daughter & is a pervert with teenagers
This just proves you HATE on the person and that's all you've got. Even I don't like some of the things that comes out of the mouth of DJT, but he is STILL the greatest President ever. I have yet to see you post anything against this POS now posing as the president (little p). All you've got is HATE for the ONE PRESIDENT that turned AMERICA GREAT! You really are a dumbass Commie. Please, move to Canada, but keep post your crap on here so we can keep laughing at you!

Reactions: NavigatorII
This just proves you HATE on the person and that's all you've got. Even I don't like some of the things that comes out of the mouth of DJT, but he is STILL the greatest President ever. I have yet to see you post anything against this POS now posing as the president (little p). All you've got is HATE for the ONE PRESIDENT that turned AMERICA GREAT! You really are a dumbass Commie. Please, move to Canada, but keep post your crap on here so we can keep laughing at you!
Little dickey doesn't have time for us today. He's busy exchanging emails with Jerome Powell, Yellen and when not overly busy, Blinken.

JaggedElatedFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif

BTW, we live in a representative democracy and a republic. Both can be true.

Fox News’ Sean Hannity pitched Trump on Hunter Biden pardon – report​

Daily Beast says rightwing host saw pardon for Joe Biden’s son as way to ‘smooth things over’ after Capitol attack

4538.jpg

The Fox News host Sean Hannity tried to sell Donald Trump on a novel way to heal the wounds of his presidency and the deadly Capitol attack: a pardon for Hunter Biden.
The bizarre idea was referred to in texts released by the House January 6 committee, which on Thursday held its first primetime televised hearing.

In one message, Hannity told Kayleigh McEnany, then White House press secretary, Trump “was intrigued by the pardon idea!! (Hunter)”.
The Daily Beast said a source familiar with the conversations between Hannity and Trump confirmed that Hannity was referring to Hunter Biden.

Joe Biden’s surviving son has become a magnet for Republican attacks over his business affairs and personal life, including a collapsed marriage and struggles with addiction.

A laptop he once owned was touted by Trump allies including Hannity as an “October surprise” to blow up the 2020 election. It did not explode but news outlets have since run stories based on information from the computer.

Hunter Biden has confirmed that his tax history is under investigation, saying in December 2020: “I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately.”

His business dealings in China are reportedly part of the investigation.

Hunter Biden’s dealings in Ukraine were at the heart of Trump’s first impeachment in 2019, for soliciting dirt on political rivals in exchange for military aid.
Trump was impeached a second time in 2021 for inciting the Capitol riot, a failed attempt to block certification of Joe Biden’s electoral college win.

After Trump’s defeat, a Hunter Biden pardon was floated in conservative circles.

On 10 December 2020, the editor of the National Interest, a conservative magazine, wrote: “Trump himself might consider pardoning Hunter as well as his own family … as well as officials who worked for him.

“The difficulty for Trump has been that any such pardons would not only look self-serving, but also raise questions about trying to foreclose criminal liability since no charges have been leveled against Hunter or Ivanka or Don Jr.

“These issues might not be enough to deter him, and Hunter Biden’s predicament would allow Trump to inveigh against the federal justice system more broadly. He could show magnanimity and evenhandedness by pardoning Biden’s scapegrace son.”

The source who spoke to the Beast said Hannity pitched the idea on 7 January, the day after the attack on Congress, as a way to help “smooth things over”.

But the source said that like other suggestions, including an end to Trump’s lie about a stolen election and Trump attending Joe Biden’s inauguration, it went nowhere.

“It died on the vine,” the Beast quoted the source as saying, adding that though Trump was briefly interested, the pardon was “never seriously considered”.

Another source told the Beast Hannity “genuinely wanted some healing”.
Fox News, McEnany and Trump did not comment.

Trump issued last-minute pardons to aides and allies including Steve Bannon, his former campaign chair and White House strategist who was charged with fraud.

Hannity has continued to attack Hunter Biden on his show.

• Haha
Reactions: Gator Fever

So your problem is that I don't post negative stuff about Biden...only trump?

I must have missed where you have been posting positive stuff about Biden

The first twice impeached former POTUS will be the first indicted for felony crimes against the country

false. A pure democracy includes no protection for the minority. Democracy is majority (aka a mob) rule.
I didn’t say it was a pure democracy. There’s no such thing. But the people have a say in our government through its elected representatives, thus it fits the definition.

Wow. Someone is melting down over some criticism of Trump.

A true cultist.

Reactions: RayGravesGhost
This Jan 6th nonsense with Trump is about on the same level as the Russian collusion hoax and we even see the Feds were the ones pushing things with operatives just like with the Russia hoax.

This Jan 6th nonsense with Trump is about on the same level as the Russian collusion hoax and we even see the Feds were the ones pushing things with operatives just like with the Russia hoax.

So I guess that means you thought the Hillary Clinton email investigation was nonsense also?

Or was that somehow "different"?

LOL

So I guess that means you thought the Hillary Clinton email investigation was nonsense also?

Or was that somehow "different"?

LOL
Hilary had a private serve full of classified emails, in violation of National Security protocol.

Do you dispute this? If not, then the crucial distinction was that it was true.

Just like all of the trump administration right?
Trump had a private server full of classified emails in violation of National Security policy? I'd like to see proof of that, a link will do.

If he did, then he needs to be prosecuted for that immediately. I am not partisan when it comes to national security.

And trump was involved in a coup that's being investigated by law enforcement

That's just as true
No, he wasn't for the kabillionth time, because it wasn't a coup. Just say insurrection, at least that's true.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
So your problem is that I don't post negative stuff about Biden...only trump?

I must have missed where you have been posting positive stuff about Biden

The first twice impeached former POTUS will be the first indicted for felony crimes against the country
You're as worthless as @BSC911 . Do you both share a bubble bath together? Play with each others peepees?

My point (of which you haven't seen because of your blind obsession with Trump) is that you are constantly pounding on Trump for his antics of personality vs the good he did for this country. And since you cannot see this, it further proves that you are a Commie and you need to move north to Canada. You are very welcomed there. You are your bubble-bath buddy @BSC911

You're as worthless as @BSC911 . Do you both share a bubble bath together? Play with each others peepees?

My point (of which you haven't seen because of your blind obsession with Trump) is that you are constantly pounding on Trump for his antics of personality vs the good he did for this country. And since you cannot see this, it further proves that you are a Commie and you need to move north to Canada. You are very welcomed there. You are your bubble-bath buddy @BSC911
Still triggered. You Trumpers sure seem to think a lot about taking bubble baths. Are you OK?

PS. Trumps a”antics” were harmful to America. These hearings make that plain for anyone but a blind Trumper to see. Even a lot of Pubs admit that.

The Hell's wrong with bubble baths?

Reactions: BSC911
Still triggered. You Trumpers sure seem to think a lot about taking bubble baths. Are you OK?

PS. Trumps a”antics” were harmful to America. These hearings make that plain for anyone but a blind Trumper to see. Even most Pubs admit that.
Like I said...

Trump had a private server full of classified emails in violation of National Security policy? I'd like to see proof of that, a link will do.

If he did, then he needs to be prosecuted for that immediately. I am not partisan when it comes to national security.

Good,,,neither am I

Anyone know of William Barr investigating or prosecuting anyone in the trump administration for this?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/22/us/politics/jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-private-emails.html
The Use of Private Email and Chats, This Time by Trump’s Family, Comes Under Fire

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/21/trump-phone-security-risk-hackers-601903
‘Too inconvenient’: Trump goes rogue on phone security

President Donald Trump uses a White House cellphone that isn’t equipped with sophisticated security features designed to shield his communications, according to two senior administration officials — a departure from the practice of his predecessors that potentially exposes him to hacking or surveillance.

Trump’s reluctance to submit to White House security protocols that would limit his ability to tweet or contact friends freely is a case of the president’s personal peculiarities colliding with the demands of his office — a tension created in part because of society’s growing attachment to mobile technology over the past decade.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/24/us/politics/trump-phone-security.html
When Trump Phones Friends, the Chinese and the Russians Listen and Learn

WASHINGTON — When President Trump calls old friends on one of his iPhones to gossip, gripe or solicit their latest take on how he is doing, American intelligence reports indicate that Chinese spies are often listening — and putting to use invaluable insights into how to best work the president and affect administration policy, current and former American officials said.

Mr. Trump’s aides have repeatedly warned him that his cellphone calls are not secure, and they have told him that Russian spies are routinely eavesdropping on the calls, as well. But aides say the voluble president, who has been pressured into using his secure White House landline more often these days, has still refused to give up his iPhones. White House officials say they can only hope he refrains from discussing classified information when he is on them.

Mr. Trump’s use of his iPhones was detailed by several current and former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity so they could discuss classified intelligence and sensitive security arrangements. The officials said they were doing so not to undermine Mr. Trump, but out of frustration with what they considered the president’s casual approach to electronic security.

American spy agencies, the officials said, had learned that China and Russia were eavesdropping on the president’s cellphone calls from human sources inside foreign governments and intercepting communications between foreign officials.

On Thursday morning, Mr. Trump said this article was “soooo wrong!” and asserted that he used only government phones and “only one seldom used government cell phone.” He did not claim there were other factual errors in The New York Times’ reporting.

The current and former officials said they have also determined that China is seeking to use what it is learning from the calls — how Mr. Trump thinks, what arguments tend to sway him and to whom he is inclined to listen — to keep a trade war with the United States from escalating further. In what amounts to a marriage of lobbying and espionage, the Chinese have pieced together a list of the people with whom Mr. Trump regularly speaks in hopes of using them to influence the president, the officials said.

No, he wasn't for the kabillionth time, because it wasn't a coup. Just say insurrection, at least that's true.

Its was an insurrection and the "Green Bay sweep" was a coup sttempt

And that doesn't even address the phone calls to various Sec of State
Were those calls an "insurrection" or a coup attempt?

How about appointing a AG (Jeff Clark) to lie to states about DOJ investigations (GA) and support a fraud being planned & executed by the POTUS

Is that an "insurrection" or a coup attempt?

My point (of which you haven't seen because of your blind obsession with Trump) is that you are constantly pounding on Trump for his antics of personality vs the good he did for this country.

I couldn't give a **** about his "antics of personality"...he committed criminal acts
And he & much of his administration should be prosecuted for it

The "good"?
I'd be more than happy to debate whatever "good" you think he accomplished

And since you cannot see this, it further proves that you are a Commie and you need to move north to Canada. You are very welcomed there. You are your bubble-bath buddy @BSC911

Ok...so if someone doesn't agree with you they're a "commie" and need to move to Canada

Got it

And people claim I'm "triggered" one? LOL

Those are the same people that are busy trying cancel anyone who doesn't agree with them, make put up or shut up arguments but run like pussies when challenged, and who don't seem to see their own blind obsession with their fearless leader

But are so quick to claim his critics are obsessed

Nothing more amusing than real life

Good,,,neither am I

Anyone know of William Barr investigating or prosecuting anyone in the trump administration for this?
I can't read the article about trumps family using private email or chats, but it seems innocuous unless Trump was giving them access to classified material.

As to using an insecure phone, that's stupid but not sure if its illegal.
<giant wall o text>
I wasn't aware of any of this, but there needs to be an investigation, and charges brought if it's true.

Its was an insurrection and the "Green Bay sweep" was a coup sttempt
Jan 6th was an insurrection. The "Green Bay Sweep" was a plan to subvert an election, so yes, that would count as a coup attempt. But that's based on the opinion of one person, and he won't testify as to its veracity, which is why he's up for a contempt trial in November. If it can be proved that this was an actual strategy, and republican legislators including Cruz and Gosar were following this strategy then I'd say your theory has merit and it was a coup. However, the audit in Arizona that you don't think should have happened showed that Arizona should have gone to Trump but didn't.

And that doesn't even address the phone calls to various Sec of State
Were those calls an "insurrection" or a coup attempt?

Well it wasn't violent so that rules out insurrection. I suppose you'd have to decide if he was investigating election fraud or subverting the government. I think the former, you think the latter.
How about appointing a AG (Jeff Clark) to lie to states about DOJ investigations (GA) and support a fraud being planned & executed by the POTUS

Is that an "insurrection" or a coup attempt?
Federal crime?

I can't read the article about trumps family using private email or chats, but it seems innocuous unless Trump was giving them access to classified material.

https://www.americanoversight.org/i...-administrations-questionable-email-practices
THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION’S QUESTIONABLE EMAIL PRACTICES

From Nikki Haley’s use of a non-classified email system for classified communications to the extensive use of personal email accounts for official business on the part of White House Senior Adviser Ivanka Trump, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and former VA Secretary David Shulkin, the Trump administration supplied numerous examples of officials who seemed to have forgotten that the rules apply to them, too.

As to using an insecure phone, that's stupid but not sure if its illegal.

Use on unsecure communications device is against national security policy right?

So you wanted Hillary Clinton prosecuted for using a unsecure server
Which means you were sure that was illegal

But you don't know if using a unsecure phone to conduct classified business is illegal?

I wasn't aware of any of this, but there needs to be an investigation, and charges brought if it's true.

What country do you live in? The trump admin flagrant violation of the same NSC policies that conservatives wanted to "lock her up" to Clinton has been openly reported for entirety of his tenure

Well the DOJ is busy bringing charges against him for Jan 6 but if you want they'll get on top of this right afterwards.

Wouldn't be necessary if Barr was doing the job of Atty Gen but all know he wasn't hired to investigate or charge trump with anything

Jan 6th was an insurrection. The "Green Bay Sweep" was a plan to subvert an election, so yes, that would count as a coup attempt. But that's based on the opinion of one person, and he won't testify as to its veracity, which is why he's up for a contempt trial in November. If it can be proved that this was an actual strategy, and republican legislators including Cruz and Gosar were following this strategy then I'd say your theory has merit and it was a coup.
There's more than 1 person admittedly involved in the "Green Bay sweep"

Many of them have already testified or have been subpoenaed to appear in grand juries.

However, the audit in Arizona that you don't think should have happened showed that Arizona should have gone to Trump but didn't.

It did?
Can you provide a link or official statements from the State of Arizona to back that up?

Well it wasn't violent so that rules out insurrection. I suppose you'd have to decide if he was investigating election fraud or subverting the government. I think the former, you think the latter.

You do realize there are state & federal laws prohibiting what trump & Lindsey Graham did in regards to even contacting a election official right?

Federal crime?

Supporting a conspiracy of fraud and perpetrating that fraud in an official capacity (lying to Georgia state & federal officals) is not only a Federal crime

In the case of undermining a presidential election...its a coup

Last edited:
https://www.americanoversight.org/i...-administrations-questionable-email-practices

From Nikki Haley’s use of a non-classified email system for classified communications to the extensive use of personal email accounts for official business on the part of White House Senior Adviser Ivanka Trump, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and former VA Secretary David Shulkin, the Trump administration supplied numerous examples of officials who seemed to have forgotten that the rules apply to them, too.

Use on unsecure communications device is against national security policy right?

But you don't know if using a unsecure phone to conduct classified business is illegal?

What country do you live in? The trump admin flagrant violation of the same NSC policies that conservatives wanted to "lock her up" to Clinton has been openly reported for entirety of his tenure

Well the DOJ is busy bringing charges against him for Jan 6 but if you want they'll get on top of this right afterwards.

Wouldn't be necessary if Barr was doing the job of Atty Gen but all know he wasn't hired to investigate or charge trump with anything

Many of them have already testified or have been subpoenaed to appear in grand juries.

It did?
Can you provide a link or official statements from the State of Arizona to back that up?

You do realize there are state & federal laws prohibiting what trump & Lindsey Graham did in regards to even contacting a election official right?

Supporting a conspiracy of fraud and perpetrating that fraud in an official capacity (lying to Georgia state & federal officals) is not only a Federal crime

Oh brother, all one-sided obsessed poppycock.

Reactions: BSC911

If that's true, then he should be prosecuted. You don't use non-classified servers to disseminate classified information. It's lazy, stupid, and dangerous.

Unless he was texting or emailing from the phone, it's hard to prove.

And yes, having a private, unsecure server that hosts classified documents, even if the owner/operator has clearance is definitely illegal.

If Hilary was using an unsecure phone, I don't think anyone would have bothered to investigate that either.

This one. Course, I did have a stroke last year so my memory is a bit hazy.
And i'd much prefer they stop investigating this Jan 6th nonsense and investigate a violation of National Security policy.

Well, if a grand jury indicts them and they go to trial, your argument has merit.

It did?

There's a whole thread on this. read it.
See above. I assume they are being called in front of a grand jury to explain this?

We already know that we don't agree on the definition of a coup. I'm fairly sure there's some sort of law against undermining or falsifying election results, so I'm sticking with my assertion that it's a federal crime.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT