ADVERTISEMENT

Another example of Biden's inauguration day promise to be most transparent admin in history? Yea right, just the opposite.

I am about as anti-war as they come. However, the man left billions of dollars in US military equipment to the terrorists. No. I don’t think there was a perfect way out, but this was totally unacceptable and avoidable. To gloss over this as simply imperfect is dishonest, and I think you know this. It was and is a total disaster
i said it was imperfect, i didnt say otherwise, i dont disagree here, i dont think we get the entire story which is why i used imperfect instead of aswful or catastrophic.

• Haha
Reactions: LordofallSocks
And that's funny to you. Jackass.
This board works MUCH better with him on ignore. He brings ZERO value...just a troll. The funny part is...he THINKS he is smarter than everyone else..however in REALITY...the opposite is true. For a while it was entertainment. But BELIEVE ME..HE is WHY they have the ignore function

This board works MUCH better with him on ignore. He brings ZERO value...just a troll. The funny part is...he THINKS he is smarter than everyone else..however in REALITY...the opposite is true. For a while it was entertainment. But BELIEVE ME..HE is WHY they have the ignore function
Racist Ray was the reason they have an ignore button. MD is jv compared to him.

Another candy apple bites the dust!!!

Ray triggered another snowflake I see…. Softest group of people I have ever dealt with. No wonder antifa is so feared
You're the dumbass reduced to answering your own threads. You're a chess playing pigeon just like his punk ass.

He armed the Taliban. We didn't think they could fly a blackhawk but guess what they can, and now they throw people out of them on video.

8 billion dollars worth of equipment, weapons, and ammo.

We left all the HVTs behind too. Do you know how many people got maimed or killed to take those assholes out of the fight?
He closed a completely secure, remote base that would have been easy to exit out of for no reason.

As a direct result of that decision 13 of our people were killed.

He checked his watch several times at the ceremony to bring them home. He couldn’t wait to get out of there.

If you’re arguing about Biden’s response with MDF he’s worse than the troll I originally blocked.

No one can defend the exit in Afghanistan, nor do you ever see anyone try.

Last edited:
He closed a completely secure, remote base that would have been easy to exit out of for no reason.

As a direct result of that decision 13 of our people were killed.

He checked his watch several times at the ceremony to bring them home. He couldn’t wait to get out of there.

If you’re arguing about Biden’s response with MDF he’s worse than the troll I originally blocked.

No one can defend the exist in Afghanistan, nor do you ever see anyone try.
He's doing his damnedest to change the optics on that abortion.

• Angry
Reactions: fatman76
You're the dumbass reduced to answering your own threads. You're a chess playing pigeon just like his punk ass.
I mean you girls need safe spaces more than the college kids do, it’s pathetic. I mean you’re supposed to lord over the non trumpanzees, you couldn’t lord over a 3 year old.

I mean you girls need safe spaces more than the college kids do, it’s pathetic. I mean you’re supposed to lord over the non trumpanzees, you couldn’t lord over a 3 year old.
Liberal verbiage is like Hitler's bunker, it's the last safe space before the end.

Taking bets, what are the odds MDF is a Ray sock, not even BSC dick rode this hard for that piece of shit.

• Wow
Reactions: fatman76
Liberal verbiage is like Hitler's bunker, it's the last safe space before the end.

Taking bets, what are the odds MDF is a Ray sock, not even BSC dick rode this hard for that piece of shit.
that a kid, the sock, whatever the eff that means, comes out!! LOL. There is only on mdf, if thats not obvious by now, youre even more stupid than you let on.

Even more transparency when the Defense Secretary is actually hospitalized and even the White House doesn't know about it. This administration is nothing but a joke and the people in it are nothing but cartoon characters.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT