WEAK liberal little sissies.......

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
This thread could have gone so many ways with that broad but true title. lol

I saw this earlier. So embarrassing.

Maybe the president of Mexico should focus on making his country better and not such a shit hole that millions of people want to leave.

But there is no money in that. This is the same guy that said arresting drug cartel leaders and members does no good. Not kidding. Let’s give this guy more money. 🙄

This thread could have gone so many ways with that broad but true title. lol

I saw this earlier. So embarrassing.

Maybe the president of Mexico should focus on making his country better and not such a shit hole that millions of people want to leave.

But there is no money in that. This is the same guy that said arresting drug cartel leaders and members does no good. Not kidding. Let’s give this guy more money. 🙄
The "root cause" is that the courts and Democrats use an abused asylum system of immigration as a tool to turn the USA into a 3rd world shithole intentionally. What other country allows this kind of BS? Even the EU pansies have cracked down on unfettered invasions. It's not going to stop until the US starts protecting the border, including lethal force. That will end it instantly, you can bet your ass on it. FAFO!

Capt Ron, why are 99% of lib men sissies? Can we even call them men?
Just has ALWAYS been that way. REAL men do not wear "man"(oxymoron) buns. REAL men do not pretend to be women. REAL men will give their life for a family member(Theo????) I accept them, but do not respect them for the most part.

The "root cause" is that the courts and Democrats use an abused asylum system of immigration as a tool to turn the USA into a 3rd world shithole intentionally. What other country allows this kind of BS? Even the EU pansies have cracked down on unfettered invasions. It's not going to stop until the US starts protecting the border, including lethal force. That will end it instantly, you can bet your ass on it. FAFO!
But there is no votes in cracking down on immigration. It’s the same thing LBJ did with the black community. For those who don’t know, research LBJ intentions with his social welfare programs in the black communities. There’s an LBJ quote that he said at the urinal. I won’t repeat it here. It’s disgusting. LBJ used the “n” word in his common vernacular. But he has a D next to his name so history gives him a pass. Another example of the roots in racism that the Dem party has.

But there is no votes in cracking down on immigration. It’s the same thing LBJ did with the black community. For those who don’t know, research LBJ intentions with his social welfare programs in the black communities. There’s an LBJ quote that he said at the urinal. I won’t repeat it here. It’s disgusting. LBJ used the “n” word in his common vernacular. But he has a D next to his name so history gives him a pass. Another example of the roots in racism that the Dem party has.
We all know what he said. But does @kalimgoodman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
no doubt, racism was rampant. parties change people dont.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT