ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
They weren't trying to cover anything up because they didn't do anything wrong. NDA's are not illegal.

JFC.

And I'm sorry to break this to you, but the Constitution trumps any state law.
AND is ANYONE arguing that NDA's are illegal?

Wait......you are actually bringing up Christianity here? 😂😂😂

GHxMyUza8AAGBsE.jpg

6628249df0c9b.jpeg
You are aware that the democrats doesn't claim to be the religious party?

Reactions: gatorspeed
AND is ANYONE arguing that NDA's are illegal?
Well, isn't this all about how a private company recorded an NDA payment on their books? No one tried to hide the payment, no one denied it was made. Daniels had to report an amount that the IRS is never going to miss and the IRS audits Trump every year.

If Trump is found guilty someone running for office will not be able to use personal funds to pay NDA's. You already can't use campaign funds, and asking someone else to pay would be an illegal in-kind contribution.

So, yea, you guys are. ANY way Trump paid that NDA they'd have brought a case.

YES, Nobody ever argues that he innocent. They just want every case to be dismissed or charges dropped because he their king. They want a two-tier system more then what it is now. They don't think that he should ever be held accountable.
Explain this statement.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
YES, Nobody ever argues that he innocent. They just want every case to be dismissed or charges dropped because he their king. They want a two-tier system more then what it is now. They don't think that he should ever be held accountable.
What banana republic do you live in? What's this innocence shit? Nobody has to prove innocence in court. There's NO proof of guilt. They don't even know what the crime is. Stalin would be so proud of you. 😂

What banana republic do you live in? What's this innocence shit? Nobody has to prove innocence in court. There's NO proof of guilt. They don't even know what the crime is. Stalin would be so proud of you. 😂
...waxing his toothbrush mustache and polishing those knee-high black boots

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
The point for me isn't that they chose Trump over Democrats......it's they chose Trump over several other Republicans who also stood a good chance of beating Biden.
Bingo and we’ll get either boob for another 4 years , and my monies on the elder of the two

we live in America, the greatest nation on earth, i am sick and tired of you anti american traitors.

I would like my buddy @kalimgoodman to answer this?

My dad’s GF (they’ve been “dating” since I was 8) replied with this to that tweet (she’s an attorney and retired OK SC court clerk):

“Yes and I searched his legal & judicial background yesterday! He has 5 yrs experience 1994-1999 as an Asst. DA in Manhattan prosecuting Financial Fraud crimes! After his 3 yrs at family court, he was appt’d in 2009 to the NY Supreme court…which is NOT the highest court (like in all other states)…just the district court trial level! He has been there since but strangely, there is no mention of any judicial experience with financial fraud criminal cases! So on exactly what experience of his did Biben rely to appoint him? Very sketchy!”

Honestly the grammar error is typing “democrats” instead of “democrat party” after reading it again.

He’s referring to one party, not multiple liberal people, so the verb is correctly conjugated. The subject is wrong.

Indeed sir. There are some that I can let go, and others are so egregious that it’s too much for my soul. It gives our community a bad name. 😉

• Love
Reactions: fatman76
An employee of the phaggot Jimmy Kimmel posing as a Trump supporter backfires.

• Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
An employee of the phaggot Jimmy Kimmel posing as a Trump supporter backfires.

MSM are idiots

Reactions: gatordad3
Boom. Another blow for Special Tyrant Jackboot Smith.

"Although many of the complaints allege an improper motive in delaying the case, the allegations are speculative and unsupported by any evidence," the judge wrote. "The Complaints also do not establish that Judge Cannon was required to recuse herself from the case because she was appointed by then-President Trump."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT