ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
You're not a lawyer and clearly don't know what you're talking about. Quit pretending you do.
It's more than obvious that YOU ARE NOT!! šŸ˜‚

05ecc9ff-842d-4c52-85d1-a1aa142f7be3_text.gif

Good read here Kalā€¦.you might learn something

Merchan is a crooked judge, pure and simpleI am not in the Manhattan courthouse, but I am listening carefully to what lawyers I trust (from Fox) who are there are texting/emailing to reporters, who are, in turn, reading them on air at Fox, as well as those who have left the courthouse and are speaking directly on air. The judge is a disgusting fraud who has his foot on the defense lawyer's neck, while he allows the prosecutor to ramble on in every direction, including (only now) about federal campaign law and personal insinuations about Trump, as well as suggestions that Cohen's actions can be inferred on to Trump. Outrageous.This judge was specifically appointed to handle this case. From the start, he has shredded the law and the rules of evidence, he has stomped all over due process, he has silenced Trump respecting most aspects of the case, he has allowed collateral evidence into the trial (of which there is a ton), he has assumed jurisdiction over federal election law (preventing the defense from putting on one of the top experts in the nation from testifying to the jury), he has not directed the prosecution to state the alleged federal crimes with specificity (re federal campaign law, he has not required proof of anything let alone a citation to what law they're only now inferring), etc. Then there was Stormy Daniels, who was used to embarrass Trump and spew her hate and nothing more. Michael Cohen, who lies whenever he opens his mouth, was the lead state witness. That is how preposterous this entire case is. Now, the Access Hollywood tape. None of this is relevant. It is all intended to create anger and hate against Trump by the jurors, which is an abomination. This character assassination, under cover of a so-called justice system, is pure Stalinism. One can only imagine what kind of jury instructions this so-called judge will give the jury.Meanwhile, to underscore the political nature of all of this (as if it needs to be underscored), the Biden campaign used Robert De Niro, a foul-mouthed mad man, to accuse Trump of effectively being Genghis Kahn in the midst of the closing arguments, and the White House has told the media that Biden himself will comment as president after the jury issues its verdict.Let's remember, this is a non-case. There is no crime, federal, state, or local. The state misdemeanor having to do with corporate reporting was not violated. The NDA was a legal expense and reported as such. The misdemeanor statue had already run anyway.As a result of leftwing groups filing a complaint with the FEC, claiming the NDA was an illegal federal campaign contribution, the FEC said it was not. As if all of this were not enough, the SDNY U.S. attorney's office took another look at the case. It dropped it. Indeed, it was Cohen who agreed to committing a list of federal crimes, including perjury. The former Manhattan DA looked at it and dropped it. Bragg originally blew it off but when one of Biden's henchmen was sent to NY to work on the non-fraud fraud case, and then moved to the non-crime criminal case, it was taken up. Then the preposterous theory was concocted: well, the state misdemeanor statute can be revived if the NDA can be said to have covered up another crime, in this case a federal campaign violation. And their key witness, Cohen. Of course, the DA has no jurisdictional authority on federal campaign matters. The FEC and SDNY do have jurisdiction but refused to bring charges. Hence, there was no federal campaign violation. The judge refused to allow Brad Smith, former chairman of the FEC and federal campaign law expert, to testify for the defense as an expert witness, who would have fired a fatal legal torpedo into the DA's case. As he said on three different occasions on Life, Liberty & Levin, there was no federal election crime, which is precisely why the judge wouldn't let the jury hear from him. There's much more, of course.The so-called judge in this case, Juan Merchan, is what we used to call a hanging judge. That is, the trial process is nothing more than a formality. In the end, nothing can be said, no evidence can be presented, no witness can alter, and no injustice can prevent the preordained outcome demanded by the judge. At least that is this judge's intent and goal.Remember, at the crux of all of this, there has been no evidence that Trump violated federal election law, let alone did so with intent and for which there is no reasonable doubt. The state law cannot be revived without proving this. My hope is that there's at least one juror with the smarts, guts, and conscience, who cuts through the static, the collateral evidence, and the judge's misconduct, and says no to Merchan, no to Bragg, no to the Biden regime, and no to this horrendous tyranny.

So he clearly stated that he only trust Fox lawyers. Lawyers that will only paint a picture one way. How is that a great read?

Reactions: gatorspeed
That'll be his last appearance on CNN.

The thug judge has let the prosecution ramble on for 5 hours spewing BS. They finally talk about the FEC and didnā€™t allow the expert for the defense to put a torpedo into this BS. This is a disgrace

Reactions: fatman76
So he clearly stated that he only trust Fox lawyers. Lawyers that will only paint a picture one way. How is that a great read?
What is a ā€œfox lawyerā€?

And Levin is an Attorney. He doesnā€™t need to ā€œtrustā€ anyone.

What is a ā€œfox lawyerā€?

And Levin is an Attorney. He doesnā€™t need to ā€œtrustā€ anyone.
Dude, step on the brakes and read what I am replying to before you reply or don't reply to me. It's starting to get weird and annoying.

I was replying to something nails tagged me on. Read what nails tagged me on and it will make sense. Levin said that he listen to and trust lawyers from Fox.

You won't be confused if you eliminate your agenda. Your agenda is to attack whatever I say. SLOW DOWN!

Dude, step on the brakes and read what I am replying to before you reply or don't reply to me. It's starting to get weird and annoying.

I was replying to something nails tagged me on. Read what nails tagged me on and it will make sense. Levin said that he listen to and trust lawyers from Fox.

You won't be confused if you eliminate your agenda. Your agenda is to attack whatever I say. SLOW DOWN!
I read it. Iā€™m calling you out for being a hypocrite (as well as ignorant about Levin propping up his employer).

What lawyers do you trust? Where do you see their takes and opinions of this case?

I read it. Iā€™m calling you out for being a hypocrite (as well as ignorant about Levin propping up his employer).

What lawyers do you trust? Where do you see their takes and opinions of this case?
I didn't lie about anything, I just repeated/highlighted what Levin said. You clearly didn't read and now you're trying to make up something that sounds worse.

I don't trust any of these TV lawyers. I am starting to like Ty Cobb. I will add that only right wing media lawyers are making predictions. Most of the CNN and MSNBC lawyers are letting it play out and are just taking about facts of the case. They are all highlighting concerns about what crime is being covered up.

Last edited:
Someone is trying REAL HARD to be the replacement when Biden fails.

Notice how hard left heā€™s turned?
Or he's being honest? He attacks Biden too. He's trying to be president.

I laughed at that hard left comment. It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

Reactions: gatorspeed
I didn't lie about anything, I just repeated/highlighted what Levin said. You clearly didn't read and now you're trying to make up something that sounds worse.

I don't trust any of these TV lawyers. I am starting to like Ty Cobb. I will add that only right wing media lawyers are making predictions. Most of the CNN and MSNBC lawyers are letting it play out and are just taking about facts of the case. They are all highlighting concerns about what crime is being covered up.
I didnā€™t accuse you of lying, I accused you of being a hypocrite. You should work on your vocabulary.

And thank you for confirming my assessment in your reply.

Reactions: gatordad3
Or he's being honest? He attacks Biden too. He's trying to be president.

I laughed at that hard left comment. It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about.
Heā€™s shifted HARD left.

Go listen to his Rogan interview.

Do some homework on the VP pick he selected.

And read what you just posted.

Heā€™s a different politician.

field-of-dreams-ty-cobb-wanted-to-play.gif

stick-it-shoeless-joe.gif

pot calling kettle.... serious case of BDS here, its amazing how unglued trump has gotten, he used to hide this better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not a lawyer and clearly don't know what you're talking about. Quit pretending you do.
You are SO ignorant...and so unaware that you are. What he said is 100% true...and WTF does being a lawyer have to do with understanding something so basic. You see, son...you are a lefty, and blind. Your unamerican politics blind you. You are disgusting to me. I do not like people who work against my Country. YOUR SIDE DOES. The END

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
Heā€™s shifted HARD left.

Go listen to his Rogan interview.

Do some homework on the VP pick he selected.

And read what you just posted.

Heā€™s a different politician.
Kennedy on social issues is farther left that Hussein...who is the one REALLY calling the shots. And his VP pick tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about him. Some here obviously like to comment about things they have ZERO understanding about. His youth shines bright many times. THINKS he knows things..one day WILL find out how dumb he really was.

You donā€™t have to be a lawyer to understand this.

Itā€™s pretty simple and itā€™s well documented.
CORRECT...but lefties do their little liberal diversion dance when facts are brought in. They are not NEAR bright enough to understand facts. Hell...they do not even understand one amendment in our Constitution.

Reactions: nail1988
What was his shift?
Here's some research.

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/rfk-jr-turns-left/

Democrats have grown increasingly alarmed by Kennedyā€™s strength in polls, especially since he named Silicon Valley philanthropist Nicole Shanahan as his running mate. Not only could she fund the cash-strapped campaign, but her selection and the way the campaign introduced her signaled that Kennedy is positioning himself more on the left in the 2024 campaign.

And just read the tweet you posted - that's the absolute best evidence I've seen, which is why I commented:
- Attacking Trump's tax cuts (that worked BTW)
- Going after Trump for cozying up to big fossil fuels (Trump is a drill baby drill President, he was always going to do that, and it shows how much of a radical environmentalist RFK is)
- Accusing Trump of "inflaming racial tensions", when it was Soros-funded professional rioters that started and maintained the "2020 Summer of Love"
- Attacking Trump for "arming" Ukraine...Trump sold weapons to them, plus that's an anti-war strategy...the stronger Ukraine is the safe they are. "Peace through strength". Zero wars under Trump's watch and he's getting attacked?
- Attacking Trump for not ending the Afghanistan war is insane...it wasn't a war anymore. 2000 troops had secured the area and it gave us access to intel we've since lost. More people die on the streets of Chicago than in that "war" annually.
- Trump "bombing Syria" was a strategic strike that took out a terror organization leader and had almost zero collateral damage. I don't understand how anyone who isn't a crazed Leftist would take issue with that. They want us dead but we have to let them live? Eff that.
- The MDF'er line of blaming Trump for lockdowns, when he deferred to "experts" in 3-letter agencies for that policy. It was not out of line thinking in the moment. I can tell you this - I didn't hear a peep from the Left at the time about it.
- Blaming Trump for not improving the opioid crisis is a Leftist lie...by controlling the border the US saw the only 3 year period where deaths didn't increase in the last 25 years.

He didn't say it in the tweet but he has shared other radical views in the last few weeks, like support for partial-birth abortion.

The guy sees a faltering Biden so he hitched his wagon to a billionaire Democrat mega-donor (who knows people), shifted his policies hard left and started going after Trump. RFK is actually polling fairly well in a few states - he's positioning himself to be the best alternative at the convention after Biden fails in the debates, or falls down and cracks his head open, or has some other acute medical issue.

Kennedy on social issues is farther left that Hussein...who is the one REALLY calling the shots. And his VP pick tells you EVERYTHING you need to know about him. Some here obviously like to comment about things they have ZERO understanding about. His youth shines bright many times. THINKS he knows things..one day WILL find out how dumb he really was.
its called freedom you clown. now go and thump your bible.

• Wow
Here's some research.

https://www.aei.org/op-eds/rfk-jr-turns-left/

Democrats have grown increasingly alarmed by Kennedyā€™s strength in polls, especially since he named Silicon Valley philanthropist Nicole Shanahan as his running mate. Not only could she fund the cash-strapped campaign, but her selection and the way the campaign introduced her signaled that Kennedy is positioning himself more on the left in the 2024 campaign.

And just read the tweet you posted - that's the absolute best evidence I've seen, which is why I commented:
- Going after Trump for cozying up to big fossil fuels (Trump is a drill baby drill President, he was always going to do that, and it shows how much of a radical environmentalist RFK is)
- Accusing Trump of "inflaming racial tensions", when it was Soros-funded professional rioters that started and maintained the "2020 Summer of Love"
- Attacking Trump for "arming" Ukraine...Trump sold weapons to them, plus that's an anti-war strategy...the stronger Ukraine is the safe they are. "Peace through strength". Zero wars under Trump's watch and he's getting attacked?
- Attacking Trump for not ending the Afghanistan war is insane...it wasn't a war anymore. 2000 troops had secured the area and it gave us access to intel we've since lost. More people die on the streets of Chicago than in that "war" annually.
- Trump "bombing Syria" was a strategic strike that took out a terror organization leader and had almost zero collateral damage. I don't understand how anyone who isn't a crazed Leftist would take issue with that. They want us dead but we have to let them live? Eff that.
- The MDF'er line of blaming Trump for lockdowns, when he deferred to "experts" in 3-letter agencies for that policy. It was not out of line thinking in the moment. I can tell you this - I didn't hear a peep from the Left at the time about it.
- Blaming Trump for not improving the opioid crisis is a Leftist lie...by controlling the border the US saw the only 3 year period where deaths didn't increase in the last 25 years.

He didn't say it in the tweet but he has shared other radical views in the last few weeks, like support for partial-birth abortion.

The guy sees a faltering Biden so he hitched his wagon to a billionaire Democrat mega-donor (who knows people), shifted his policies hard left and started going after Trump. RFK is actually polling fairly well in a few states - he's positioning himself to be the best alternative at the convention after Biden fails in the debates, or falls down and cracks his head open, or has some other acute medical issue.
SO because he attacked Trump, that means he shifted hard left? Some of your political thinking is odd. He also attacked Biden. I don't think that he shifted hard left or right. I think he decided that he need to attack both sides to help his presidential bid.

He won't ever be the Dem nominee. If something happens to Biden, it would be Kamala. Where do you guys come up with this nonsense? One day it's Michelle, then its Newsom and now it's Kennedy? WOW.

SO because he attacked Trump, that means he shifted hard left? Some of your political thinking is odd. He also attacked Biden. I don't think that he shifted hard left or right. I think he decided that he need to attack both sides to help his presidential bid.

He won't ever be the Dem nominee. If something happens to Biden, it would be Kamala. Where do you guys come up with this nonsense? One day it's Michelle, then its Newsom and now it's Kennedy? WOW.
JFC

I listed 15 SPECIFIC leftist policy positions and you boil it all down to "he attacked Trump"?

You're really a special kind of ideologue. You see the T-word and get triggered and can't see anything else.

And you have your predictions, I have mine. We'll see. If the dems want to win it's Michelle or RFK, and I don't think Michelle wants to give up her lifestyle (but I maintain she'd be the toughest to beat).

Kamala and Newsome are on the struggle bus and would get smoked by Trump, especially if he goes to jail this week. Plus, only one of those two have even been campaigning this cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
BINGO

Reactions: fatman76
JFC

I listed 15 SPECIFIC leftist policy positions and you boil it all down to "he attacked Trump"?

You're really a special kind of ideologue. You see the T-word and get triggered and can't see anything else.

And you have your predictions, I have mine. We'll see. If the dems want to win it's Michelle or RFK, and I don't think Michelle wants to give up her lifestyle (but I maintain she'd be the toughest to beat).

Kamala and Newsome are on the struggle bus and would get smoked by Trump, especially if he goes to jail this week. Plus, only one of those two have even been campaigning this cycle.
Every single thing you list was about defending Trump's record. He called out Trump on things.

Show me a shift in HIS policy. Calling out Trump record is not a shift in policy. You didn't show me that RFK once believed in that and now he believes in this. All I took from you is that he is calling out Trump, so he must be hard left.

Well you have a very interesting opinion for sure.

You think Trump is going to jail? I see zero chance and I think he won't be found guilty.

@kalimgoodman - so you know the crime but neither the judge nor the prosecution does? I donā€™t get it, step up and clarify this for the world please!

Well since you are the expert at everything it is sad how you can't figure this out. Stop watching FOX, they will shield you from all of the court room procedures.

I know you going to reply with defending him. I am NOT saying that he did anything. I am just going to explain the judge decision.

He was charged with falsifying invoices, falsifying ledger entries and falsifying hush money payments, those are his CRIME. It is a misdemeanor charge that becomes a felony IF he did it protect/hide another crime. Like if you commit theft over a certain amount, that would make theft a felony instead of a misdemeanor.

What the judge told the jury and I think the appellant courts will definitely look into, is that the prosecutor doesn't have to single out or specific which other crime he tried to protect/hide. They believed he committed all 3 and all 3 can be and should be considered based on NY law.

I hope this answers your question. I am not debating the charges, I am just telling you what they are for like the 10th time.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT