ADVERTISEMENT

Walls are closing in on DJT.... *All of Trump Charged threads have been merged - post here*

On the 87th attempt, have the dems FINALLY got Trump?

• Total voters
And the donald trump indictment march begins....expect Fulton county to go next...followed by the Mar-a-Lago case

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/18/politics/donald-trump-manhattan-da-arrest-protests/index.html
Trump says he expects to be arrested Tuesday and calls for supporters to protest
Kaitlan Collins
By Kaitlan Collins, CNN
Published 8:22 AM EDT, Sat March 18, 2023

WashingtonCNN —
Former President Donald Trump said Saturday he expects to be arrested in connection with the investigation by the Manhattan District Attorney next week and called for protests as a result.

In a social media post on Saturday, Trump, referring to himself, said the “leading Republican candidate and former president of the United States will be arrested on Tuesday of next week.”

“Protest, take our nation back,” he wrote.

This is a breaking story and will be updated.
He's loving every minute of it. The "I'm being persecuted unfairly " complex. Stupid ass Dims don't realize they're just adding two his mystic.

He has no reason not to cooperate that I can think of. He stands to gain from this imo.
The bigger issue is two fold. If the judge lets this bogus charge go to trial, where is there a fair venue and jury pool within 200 miles of NYC? Secondly, your average bear reading articles that Trump is charged with a crime, are mostly clueless bleating sheep. They won't understand this is a smear tribunal with no validity. The Swamp wins either way, mission accomplished.

Where is Ghost??? Paging Ghost???

depositphotos_1673415-stock-photo-man-looking-through-binoculars.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: gatorspeed
Yeah and what you believe ISN'T the position of the GOP or the trump base.

They routinely refer to a POTUS's DOJ & AG
There you go. Im not the GOP. Im not sure that the " trump base" has an official position, but I have my own. Deep State. AG changes....but nothing changes.

The bigger issue is two fold. If the judge lets this bogus charge go to trial, where is there a fair venue and jury pool within 200 miles of NYC?

navi's best defense is that trump can't get a jury so he shouldn't prosecuted.... pitiful

They were able to seat an objective grand jury...why not a jury?

Secondly, your average bear reading articles that Trump is charged with a crime, are mostly clueless bleating sheep. They won't understand this is a smear tribunal with no validity. The Swamp wins either way, mission accomplished.

Says the guy 8 years late to the truth party 🤣

These facts?

Record low unemployment
LPR back to prePandemic highs
Recovery of our energy sector
Not withholding aid for votes
Nor being impeached.
Not suggestion we inject bleach and that the virus will just magically disappear.

Those facts?
Like I said Blind and Naive and make up your own facts and talk BS. Most what you said is laughable and just plain stupid. But we know what the D means now. Recovery of our Energy Sector, you got to be a joking.

The bigger issue is two fold. If the judge lets this bogus charge go to trial, where is there a fair venue and jury pool within 200 miles of NYC? Secondly, your average bear reading articles that Trump is charged with a crime, are mostly clueless bleating sheep. They won't understand this is a smear tribunal with no validity. The Swamp wins either way, mission accomplished.

The people who hate him would never have voted for him anyway. The people who love him will vote for anyway.

Moderates...now that'll be interesting. I think the Dems might be in for some blow back. Arresting your chief political rival and the most likely presidential candidate for the opposition party??? While a Dem sits in the Oval? That's not a great look.

It will be interesting to watch the reaction.

The people who hate him would never have voted for him anyway. The people who love him will vote for anyway.

Moderates...now that'll be interesting. I think the Dems might be in for some blow back. Arresting your chief political rival and the most likely presidential candidate for the opposition party??? While a Dem sits in the Oval? That's not a great look.

Fair assessment, but I think you greatly overestimate the intelligence of the general public, especially moderates who don't follow politics at all for the most part.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Like I said Blind and Naive and make up your own facts and talk BS. Most what you said is laughable and just plain stupid. But we know what the D means now. Recovery of our Energy Sector, you got to be a joking.

Inflation Reduction Act
Infrastructure bill
Expanding NATO
Record employment

And just to throw you a life raft...BSC works in the energy industry...

So don't come with any stupid heresay you can't backup...just a tip 😎

This is the same person who told us that Herschel Walker would win...Kari Lake would win...

...and that donald trump won 😂

Well, seeing how I am in the energy sector and oil companies are making record profits, I’d say I was right and you don’t have a clue.

So there’s that. But maybe I’m wrong. Watcha got to dispute my assertion, or are you just blabbering again.

Reactions: gatorspeed
Well, seeing how I am in the energy sector and oil companies are making record profits, I’d say I was right and you don’t have a clue.

So there’s that. But maybe I’m wrong. Watcha got to dispute my assertion, or are you just blabbering again.
Blabbering

• Haha
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
Before the usual dunderheads pipe in, it should be noted that Michael Cohen went to prison for tax evasion and other shens, NOT the Stormy Daniels situation. 😂
Ahem

Under Campaign Finance Violations:

Second, on October 8, 2016, an agent for an adult film actress (“Woman-2”) informed Editor-1 that Woman-2 was willing to make public statements and confirm on the record her alleged past affair with Individual-1. Chairman-1 and Editor-1 then contacted COHEN and put him in touch with Attorney-1, who was also representing Woman-2. Over the course of the next few days, COHEN negotiated a $130,000 agreement with Attorney-1 to himself purchase Woman-2’s silence, and received a signed confidential settlement agreement and a separate side letter agreement from Attorney-1.

COHEN did not immediately execute the agreement, nor did he pay Woman-2. On the evening of October 25, 2016, with no deal with Woman-2 finalized, Attorney-1 told Editor-1 that Woman-2 was close to completing a deal with another outlet to make her story public. Editor-1, in turn, texted COHEN that “[w]e have to coordinate something on the matter [Attorney-1 is] calling you about or it could look awfully bad for everyone.” Chairman-1 and Editor-1 then called COHEN through an encrypted telephone application. COHEN agreed to make the payment, and then called Attorney-1 to finalize the deal.

Ahem

Under Campaign Finance Violations:

Second, on October 8, 2016, an agent for an adult film actress (“Woman-2”) informed Editor-1 that Woman-2 was willing to make public statements and confirm on the record her alleged past affair with Individual-1. Chairman-1 and Editor-1 then contacted COHEN and put him in touch with Attorney-1, who was also representing Woman-2. Over the course of the next few days, COHEN negotiated a $130,000 agreement with Attorney-1 to himself purchase Woman-2’s silence, and received a signed confidential settlement agreement and a separate side letter agreement from Attorney-1.

COHEN did not immediately execute the agreement, nor did he pay Woman-2. On the evening of October 25, 2016, with no deal with Woman-2 finalized, Attorney-1 told Editor-1 that Woman-2 was close to completing a deal with another outlet to make her story public. Editor-1, in turn, texted COHEN that “[w]e have to coordinate something on the matter [Attorney-1 is] calling you about or it could look awfully bad for everyone.” Chairman-1 and Editor-1 then called COHEN through an encrypted telephone application. COHEN agreed to make the payment, and then called Attorney-1 to finalize the deal.

Attorneys should know the law! ;) Most of the counts were for tax evasion and other misc stupidity though. 8 counts.

You will note it doesn't say that Cohen spoke to his client. I don't know that there is any proof that Cohen paid off either woman because Trump told him to.
Cohen's been proven to be a loose cannon, obviously due to all of the other things he got busted for unrelated to Trump. From memory, Cohen was a ham and egger lawyer before he met Trump by chance. Trump liked him and made him his fixer. It is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT