ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

I also believe, (as does Jane Goodall) that a Bigfoot type creature is possible, but as yet unconfirmed and needs serious scientific study.

But UFO/UAP's are a long established FACT, while the general public has been kept ignorant of the proof being held by world governments and shadow organizations.

This place seems to be some strange combination of creatures an UFO's.
Tonight on the History channel -- The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch.
And why would anyone take it seriously?
They brought in this guy to answer that question:

TRAVIS TAYLOR

Dr. Travis Taylor is:
an engineer and
best-selling author who holds
PhDs in Optical Science and Engineering,
Aerospace Systems Engineering,
with Master’s degrees in Physics and Astronomy.
(I think he has more knowledge and experience than the dog-poker?)

For the past twenty-five years, Taylor has worked on various hi-tech programs for the Department of Defense and NASA. He is the newest member of this diverse and highly skilled team and brings a vast wealth of knowledge that will help them apply hard science in an effort to solve this incredible mystery.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

The incredibly strong signal blipped for little over a minute at a popular radio astronomy frequency that scientists thought an alien civilization might use. When the signal appeared in a data print-out, Jerry Ehman, a scientist working with the telescope, circled it in red pen and wrote "Wow!" next to it. The source of the signal is still unknown.

Still, scientists think it's possible that an alien civilization that is as advanced or more advanced than we are could be sending artificial radio signals into space for us to detect, just like us humans did with the 1974 Arecibo message—an interstellar radio signal that contained information about humanity and Earth.

The incredibly strong signal blipped for little over a minute at a popular radio astronomy frequency that scientists thought an alien civilization might use. When the signal appeared in a data print-out, Jerry Ehman, a scientist working with the telescope, circled it in red pen and wrote "Wow!" next to it. The source of the signal is still unknown.

Still, scientists think it's possible that an alien civilization that is as advanced or more advanced than we are could be sending artificial radio signals into space for us to detect, just like us humans did with the 1974 Arecibo message—an interstellar radio signal that contained information about humanity and Earth.
I'm with Steven Hawking on this one. If we encounter advanced aliens, it will not be good for us ...

I'm with Steven Hawking on this one. If we encounter advanced aliens, it will not be good for us ...

If we encounter anything more than a probe the aliens would have to be crazy times more advanced than we are. They would probably be crazy level genetically enhanced also if they were still biological.

Some people think they might destroy us and others think they would be so advanced they would just do some observations and nothing else. Well if the movies are a guide we could either give them a cold or sneak a computer virus into their ships to take them down.

If we encounter anything more than a probe the aliens would have to be crazy times more advanced than we are. They would probably be crazy level genetically enhanced also if they were still biological.

Some people think they might destroy us and others think they would be so advanced they would just do some observations and nothing else. Well if the movies are a guide we could either give them a cold or sneak a computer virus into their ships to take them down.

fevered🧠 joining the instant 😂

ufo-alien.gif

Enslavement is on the table. Hell, look at what the globalists on earth want to do ... ;)

You guys seem to be overlooking, or avoiding this little tid-bit...
God and the Angles that came DOWN to the Earth from the heavens are aliens by definition.
And where are Satan and the fallen Angles? Not in heaven any longer, that's for sure....

Zecharia Sitchin attributed the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki, which he stated was a race of extraterrestrials from a planet called Nibiru. BTW, Zecharia's name has been inscribed in the Book of Gardens housed in Jewish National Fund's office in Jerusalem.

I'm not waiting for them to arrive, because they've been here for thousands of years already.
🤓

Besides, the 'Prime Directive' says that none of them are allowed to interfere further with the development of humans on the Earth..... 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Gator Fever
God and the Angles that came DOWN to the Earth from the heavens are aliens by definition.

Zecharia Sitchin attributed the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki, which he stated was a race of extraterrestrials from a planet called Nibiru. BTW, Zecharia's name has been inscribed in the Book of Gardens housed in Jewish National Fund's office in Jerusalem.
And where are Satan and the fallen Angles? Not in heaven any longer, that's for sure....

I'm not waiting for them to arrive, because they've been here for thousands of years already.
🤓

Besides, the 'Prime Directive' says that none of them are allowed to interfere further with the development of humans on the Earth..... 😉

Double edged sword for dems ...

UFO Sighting Photos leaked out of NASA-Johnson Space Center, 100% clear UFOs In High Detail!

UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+alien,+aliens,+Angelina+Jolie,+orb,+orbs,+NASA,.png

Could one of those that say that there's no proof, please identify this low Earth orbit spacecraft for me?

Last edited:

Hey dog-poker, do you know more about physics that Michio?​

Physicist Michio Kaku on the Shift in the UFO Phenomenon​

==========

Voyager goes into interstellar space.

Last edited:
While the President of the United States doesn't have a high enough clearance to be allowed everywhere in Area 51, we're supposed to befieve that one of his appointed staff members does have the clearance???

Eisenhower was the last President to get full access to Area 51, and he had to threaten to bring the Army with him, to take control of the base before they let him or his guys in.
==========

The great American UFO hunt is on—and NASA is officially throwing its hat in the ring. The agency announced last week that it’s launching a nine-month study into unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP), the U.S. government’s preferred term for UFOs.

This is the first step with any scientific experiment to identify what data we could possibly use to shed further light on the question of UAPs,” Daniel Evans, the assistant deputy associate administrator for research at NASA’s Science Mission Directorate.
-----
Shouldn't the first step be releasing all of the photos/film that they have, before they airbrushed out the UFO's? Then All of the Astronauts audio on missions.

And then release ALL of the debriefing transcripts from the former and current Astronauts....

NASA = Never A Straight Answer -- Use the link for the full article.

“This scientific expedition may have finally taken one of the world’s greatest mysteries out of the pages of legend and lore and into reality,” said Dr. Mayor. So, who is Dr. Mayor?

Dr. Mireya Mayor is a World-renowned primatologist, Fulbright Scholar and National Science Foundation Fellow, Mayor is not your typical scientist. For nearly two decades, she has been a wildlife correspondent reporting on wildlife and habitat loss while advocating for solutions to the alarming trends. Mireya has been hailed as a female Indiana Jones,” in the media and is an inspiration to young women interested in science and exploration. A two-time Emmy Award-nominated field correspondent for the National Geographic Channel, Mayor reports to audiences worldwide on pertinent wildlife and habitat issues. Her explorations have led to several scientific discoveries, most notably her co-discovery of the world’s smallest primates, a brand-new species to science. The daughter of Cuban immigrants, Mireya grew up in Miami and earned her bachelor’s degree in anthropology and English at the University of Miami and went on to earn her Ph.D. from Stony Brook University. She recently joined Florida International University as director of the Exploration and Science Communication Initiative. Mayor is also the author ofPink Boots and a Machete: My Journey from NFL Cheerleader to National Geographic Explorer.” She can be found on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, as well as on the Web.

Miroslava Munguia Ramos, project manager at the UCLA California Environmental DNA program, has analyzed the eDNA sample from the tree structure. Following are her observations.

NEW YORK (March 3, 2021) – The EXPEDITION BIGFOOT team collected surprising DNA evidence while in the field searching for the most famous and elusive cryptid, Bigfoot. Throughout their two-month journey, the team – Bryce Johnson (expedition operations), Dr. Mireya Mayor (primatologist), Russell Acord (ex-military/survivalist) and Ronny LeBlanc (Bigfoot researcher) – used the latest in advanced technologies to narrow their search within the designated target zones, beginning in Kentucky and then switching mid-expedition to Washington State. As the investigation intensified, possible evidence that Bigfoot may be in the area began to surface – vocalizations, unexplained structures commonly described by Bigfoot witnesses and massive 16-inch footprints that no man could have left behind.

==========

Sunday June 19, 2022 is the season finale of Expedition Bigfoot's 3rd Season.

Expedition Bigfoot: With Erik Thompson, Dr. Mireya Mayor (primatologist), Bryce Johnson (expedition operations), Russell Acord (ex-military/survivalist) and Ronny LeBlanc (Bigfoot researcher)

Harrowing experience and pioneering endeavor in an undisclosed, remote location in a 90,000-acre swath of land in central Oregon.

Into Bigfoot's Den When Russell films a shocking piece of video evidence, the whole team assembles to follow the trail. After a grueling journey through treacherous terrain, their search culminates in a monumental discovery. The infra-red footage shot for the Travel Channel’s Expedition Bigfoot shows what appears to be a large humanoid creature peering out at the camera from behind a tree.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/bigfoot-caught-thermal-camera-peeking-27199833

• Love
Reactions: EvilWayz
I whipped their circle of jerk ignorant butts on the UFO/UAP/AATIP subject, and now I'm beginning to kick their butts on the Bigfoot question.
But hey, they still have the crickets subject covered....
😂

Hey swooner with your head-nailed-to-da-floor, where is your smarmy ignorant bs now?

"As a scientist, I believe that Bigfoot is a definite possibility insta-fool 1-29-19"

• Haha
I whipped their circle of jerk ignorant butts on the UFO/UAP/AATIP subject, and now I'm beginning to kick their butts on the Bigfoot question
But hey, they still have the crickets subject covered....
😂

Hey swooner with your head-nailed-to-da-floor, where is your smarmy ignorant bs now?

"As a scientist, I believe that Bigfoot is a definite possibility insta-fool 1-29-19"
yawning-tired.gif

🤓

😎🙃

While the instaGATOR has debunked the circle of jerks over and over,,, and yet they still persist with their ignorant/deluded BS....

Your Dr Miano is an ancient historian specializing in the histories of the Near East, Egypt, Greece, Rome, India, and China. (which he's read books about)
He earned his Ph.D. at the University of Californiacation, San Diego.

Is your Dr. Miano (Ph.D. in History). one of the approximately 200 people in the world that can read cuneform, like Sitchin can? (NO)

"After high school, and an abortive attempt at higher education in the field of Computer Science, I resigned myself to working at a casual eatery in my home town of Tonawanda, New York." Later, I enrolled at the local college, this time in the field of Communications and Media Studies. I worked part-time at the restaurant, but my debts became overwhelming, and I had to quit school after two years. I returned to the restaurant and continued my efforts to return to school and finally made it back again, changing my major to European History. I finally I got my Bachelor of Arts in History at SUNY Buffalo.
He's read and studied OTHER PEOPLES work and so now he's an X-spurt....

I’m the author of How to Know Stuff, a little e-book designed for the general public, and several anthologies designed for classroom use, including Ideas in the Making: A Sourcebook for World Intellectual History to 1300 and Pen Stylus, and Chisel: An Ancient Egypt Sourcebook.
"I won the Distinguished Faculty Award from Revelle College at UCSD for teaching excellence." ROTF - LMFAO.....
🤣 😂 🤣
==========

Zecharia Sitchin attributed the creation of the ancient Sumerian culture to the Anunnaki, which he stated was a race of extraterrestrials from a planet called Nibiru. He received a degree in economics from the University of London, and was an editor and journalist in Israel before moving to New York in 1952. While working as an executive for a shipping company, he taught himself Sumerian cuneiform and visited several archaeological sites.

Sitchin’s books have sold millions of copies worldwide and have been translated into more than 25 languages. And oh BTW,
Zecharia's name has been inscribed in the Book of Gardens housed in Jewish National Fund's office in Jerusalem.
==========

The Maino Utube vid starts out making fun of people that are naive enough to believe that UFO's are real....
I guess that Dr. Miano hasn't kept up with the Navy & the Pentagon's latest....

Also, tell the Bible scholars that there are no Ancient Aliens.
That God nor the Angles that came down to Earth from Heaven exist, or have ever existed.
I'll wait......

For anyone that wants to listen to yet another ignornat debunker scalping money from those that keep their heads in the sand, or up their butts, you can have at it....

PS
I have, and have read Sitchins books.
So nailed-head, do you have Dr. Miano's book, and have you read it???
😂😁😂

Nailed head, you should have addressed that to ole Sad instead of to me....

I am an eyes and intellect man when it comes to females.
And when I juggle, I use softballs, not soccer balls....
😉

BTW, just curious, but is she related to George by any chance?

• Wow
4,000 Year Old UFO Found in Grand Canyon – Article. 2 min read. (Last Updated On: March 25, 2021) FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – A team of experts called in to examine strange debris at the bottom of the Grand Canyon discovered the wreckage of a UFO that crashed a mind-boggling 4,000 years ago! The scientists, members of a secret joint military task force on UFOs, inspected the spherical craft and found it to be in good condition despite its rough landing and incredible age.

“My contacts tell me this craft is definitely of extraterrestrial origin and without a doubt carried a crew of 12 to 20 individuals,” said Dr. Henry Leaumont, a California-based astronomer who contacted Weekly World News after he was shown secret Air Force documents relating to the find. “Carbon dating shows it crash-landed at the base of the canyon around 2,000 B.C.
See the complete article at the link.

https://www.thinkaboutitdocs.com/4000-year-old-ufo-found-in-grand-canyon/

==========

UFO Fly’s Over Grand Canyon, Visitor Snaps Photo

Use the link to see the clear day time picture.

According to The National UFO Reporting Center, they have received an estimated 5,971 different sightings since 2019. This was quite an increase since the previous year back in 2018 when 3,395...

Holy Shiite Scatman! 😲
Does this mean that someone has un-nailed your head from the flor???

If so, then welcome to the reality that I've been dealing with for the last 50+ years....
😉

Way back then, we were positive that this wasn't some advanced tech from Russia or China,,, and it's still not.... 🤓

• Wow
Not every light observed in a night sky is an ET.

Every Tic-Tac or other type that is daylight intercepted by a military pilot is an ET.

There are many things seen that could be either, but the existence of ET's in and around, or landing or crashing on the Earth, is a long past proven fact...

@Gator Fever fevered-brain🧠

thought you find this interesting

I watched expedition X on discovery channel. This cult of cranks in Thailand meditate to Aliens thinking are getting messages on coming natural disasters. 🤭The poor bastards believe it.🤓🤓

They have 2 people on the show who investigate….the babe on the show always believes in Aliens, Ghosts, Bigfeets etc.( instant) and the dude on the show whos a skeptic like me finds rational reasons for these occurrences . Good flick

CULT IN THAILAND CLAIMS IT HAS A PORTAL TO TALK TO ALIENS​

Last edited:
The best shows in the iG's opinion:
Only for those that know that we exist in an INFINITE UNIVERSE.

The Curse of Oak Island

Treasure is not always Gold-Silver-Jewels, sometimes it's new knowledge...
=====

The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch

There are more questions than answers, which is the normal state of an infinite universe.
=====

Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation

S2 E6​

The UFO Cover-Up​

41m | 2020 | TV-PG L | CC

In 2017, Tom Delonge and Lue Elizondo helped engineer the release of 3 videos captured by U.S Navy fighter pilots of "Tic Tac UFOs." The strange objects had no wings and were capable of seemingly impossible maneuvers. These videos impelled the U.S. Navy to acknowledge these unidentified objects exist. Now, new eyewitnesses radically expand what's known about Tic Tacs and could provide clues to the mysterious craft's origin. Evidence of a possible U.S government coverup is examined.

When Lue Elizondo was part of the Pentagon's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP) he identified five observable characteristics of UFOs, dubbed the "five observables." But there is a so-called sixth observable Elizondo began to investigate--an invisible threat these craft may pose. On the trail of this phenomenon, he uncovers never-before-told accounts by U.S. Air Force personnel stationed at the USA's most sensitive sites.

==========

The Elite Team of Researchers Return to the Field in Hit Series Expedition Bigfoot Premiering Sunday, March 20 on Travel Channel and discovery+

Acclaimed primatologist Dr. Mireya Mayor and Bigfoot experts Bryce Johnson, Ronny LeBlanc and Russell Acord return to Washington State in season three of Expedition Bigfoot, premiering Sunday, March 20 at 9|8c.

The Hunt Is On​

SEASON ONE PHOTOS

Go Behind the Investigation of 'Expedition Bigfoot' 18 Photos

See how the investigation for the elusive Bigfoot unfolded in the unforgiving Oregon wilderness.
See the exclusive photos.

Expedition Bigfoot Recap - The Final Hours​

In my 70+ years, the iG's never lost my child-like wonder concerning all things known and unknown in this Infinite Universe, nor do I ever intend to...

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT