ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

And maybe, just maybe, what you learned in school about U.S. and world history, was largely made up ignorant bullshit....

The existence of the “walls” was first discovered in 1852 when Benjamin Boydstun, Terry Utley Wade and William Clay Stevenson were digging a well. Over the years, other similar formations have been found in the area, either already exposed or similarly excavated, across a roughly rectangular 20 square miles of Rockwall County.

Some refer to it as the Antediluvian wall of Texas, and some have gone as far as to suggest that the strange rock wall buried under the surface is the ultimate evidence of a Lost Civilization beneath Texas. More than 100 years ago, a strange wall was discovered in Texas. Now, it turns out that the remains of this wall may have belonged to an antediluvian long lost civilization that inhabited the region in the distant past.

The wall is 3.5 miles wide and 5.6 miles long, and 70 feet tall.

Rockwall County Historical Foundation Museum Curator Carolyn Holt holds up a map that connects known sections of the rock wall. The known sections of the wall encompass 20 square miles. The wall’s origins sparked theories, including ones of an ancient civilization, evidence of UFO presence or American Indian settlements, Russo said.

Boom.... Sorry, it's a natural rock formation in this case. Science prevails again. So, not everything that quacks is a real duck....
🤓

Last edited:
However, nowhere in school or college did I ever learn about pyramids in the U.S. -- I wonder why that is???

Pyramids In Usa Map | World Map Interactive

===========

PyrAdPagewebImage175.jpg

http://pyramidsinamerica.com/Pyramids_in_America_Home/Home_of_Pyramids_in_America_1.html

===========

Ancient U.S. ~ The pyramids & Ruins

And maybe, just maybe, what you learned in school about U.S. and world history, was largely made up ignorant bullshit....

The existence of the “walls” was first discovered in 1852 when Benjamin Boydstun, Terry Utley Wade and William Clay Stevenson were digging a well. Over the years, other similar formations have been found in the area, either already exposed or similarly excavated, across a roughly rectangular 20 square miles of Rockwall County.

Some refer to it as the Antediluvian wall of Texas, and some have gone as far as to suggest that the strange rock wall buried under the surface is the ultimate evidence of a Lost Civilization beneath Texas. More than 100 years ago, a strange wall was discovered in Texas. Now, it turns out that the remains of this wall may have belonged to an antediluvian long lost civilization that inhabited the region in the distant past.

The wall is 3.5 miles wide and 5.6 miles long, and 70 feet tall.

Rockwall County Historical Foundation Museum Curator Carolyn Holt holds up a map that connects known sections of the rock wall. The known sections of the wall encompass 20 square miles. The wall’s origins sparked theories, including ones of an ancient civilization, evidence of UFO presence or American Indian settlements, Russo said.

Boom.... Sorry, it's a natural rock formation in this case. Science prevails again. So, not everything that quacks is a real duck.... 🤓

shocked-face-wide-eyes.gif

I can’t tell ya that …… because that’s exactly what he’s doing
I saw his map with all the dots that were supposed to be for pyramids. I immediately noticed most of the dots in my state seem to correspond to the location of Indian mounds.

This is why people who are still investigating avoid this thread.

I see the ignored puppies are here to whine and wet the floor yet again.

Poor pitiful little twits getting dizzy in their circle jerking I'm betting, but since I don't see their posts, I no longer have to bother with them. IF, if anyone else cares, then you can play with them, or bitch-slap them, cause I'm long done with them and enjoying it... 😜

Wow! No trite circle of jerk dismissals of all of that UAP video???
Amazing.... And not even a swooner nailed-head jerker suck-up quip?

I guess that even the jerks have got no where to go with it this time.
And it will only get worse for them as time goes by.....
😂

Poor pitiful little twits getting dizzy in their circle jerking I'm betting, but since I don't see their posts, I no longer have to bother with them. IF, if anyone else cares, then you can play with them, or bitch-slap them, cause I'm long done with them and enjoying it... 😜

You post something, and then see no replies, then call us out as having nothing to say, and when a response is made, you post your standard tripe about how you’re done caring about us…..

you know this is insane activity, correct? Oh that’s right….. you “don’t care”….. until you care enough to respond that you don’t care

You post something, and then see no replies, then call us out as having nothing to say, and when a response is made, you post your standard tripe about how you’re done caring about us…..

you know this is insane activity, correct? Oh that’s right….. you “don’t care”….. until you care enough to respond that you don’t care
He calls us out cause if we aren't here then the thread dies. That's why he mentions us hoping we will come reply and save this thread from falling off Page One.

Again.

I'm done carrying this thread. He's officially on Ignore. And @instaGATOR know what the difference is between your Ignore button and mine?

Mine works.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988

🤓

Pentagon releases 1,574 pages of secret documents about shadowy UFO program after four year battle.​

• Emma Parry
  • 6:56 ET, Apr 5 2022
  • Updated: 8:05 ET, Apr 5 2022
And the phenomena has stepped from the fringe into a serious national security concern discussed by lawmakers, defense officials and even former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

One fascinating document included in an Acquisition Threat Support report, sets out how to categorize "anomalous behavior" - with encounters with "ghosts, yetis, spirits, elves and other mythical/ legendary entities" classed as "AN3".

Seeing a UFO with aliens on board would be "CE3".

Poltergeists, crop circles, spontaneous human combustion, alien abductions and other paranormal events are also categorized.

Studies into advanced technologies such as invisibility cloaks and mind controlled robots are also included in the document cache.

Other documents obtained include studies into communicating with alien civilizations and plans for deep space exploration and colonization.

Last edited:
Interesting nail, but for me personally, I'm not interested in a balloon flight.
That's a bit like playing with a rubber ducky in the bathtub while daydreaming that you're sailing and exploring the ocean.

I've many times been at 36,000', at 550 MPH, so going on up to float around at 100,000' doesn't much interest me. Big screen TV views from the ISS is just as good or better for me.

So, are you reserving your space on a balloon seat now?

Sounds like some members of Congress were pushing to create laws about UFO misinformation and acting like a lot of it is foreign actors doing the planting. It's probably more accurate than their made up Russian collusion nonsense.

The visuals were shown during testimony from Deputy Director of Naval Intelligence Scott Bray and Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security Ronald Moultrie. (not Billy-Bob from rural Ark)

Bray also said Tuesday that there have been at least 11 "near misses" between U.S. military aircraft and UAP. He also said the U.S. military hasn't tried to communicate with UAP, including the unexplained object in the video shown earlier in the hearing which "may or may not be in controlled flight."
(still a lot of BS'ing going on out in public)

"Unidentified Aerial Phenomena are a potential national security threat. And they need to be treated that way," subcommittee Chairman Rep. Andre Carson, D-Ind., said Tuesday.

"For too long, the stigma associated with UAPs has gotten in the way of good intelligence analysis," Carson added. "Pilots avoided reporting, or were laughed at when they did. DOD officials relegated the issue to the back room, or swept it under the rug entirely, fearful of a skeptical national security community."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dod-pentagon-ufo-photos-videos-house-hearing

==========

A 2021 report – a redacted classified version of which was published by The Black Vault earlier this year – said the government recorded 144 reports from 2004 to 2021, including 80 that "involved observation with multiple sensors." The report also included information on "common shapes" of the UAPs, although the entire sections on the shapes are redacted. The government has said that UAP "probably lack a single explanation." Neither classified nor unclassified reports from the government so far rule out space aliens.

Reactions: Gator Fever
We learned that up to 400 UAP were reported to national intelligence between 2004 and 2021 and 80% of them were recorded on more than one instrument. That number includes “at least 11 near-misses” involving US assets, according to Bray, who added that sightings arefrequent and continuing.” (just as the iG has been telling you all along)

Where’s the
hard evidence? Wouldn’t some of these things have crashed by now, if only by malfunction or battery exhaustion? Sure, but if anything that was still Unidentified or Unexplained when it was lying on the ground was ever discovered, we all know it’d go straight into that giant warehouse where they keep the Lost Ark. (actually, to avoid the FOIA, they have transferred the crashed UAP materials to Bigelow Areospace)

Last edited:
  • Viewers asked whether the segment was exploitation, questioning her health
Feveredbrains, you have time for that kind of stuff, but no comments on the 2 Skinwalker vids???

You do know that you're now approaching GhostofBrainless and dog-poker status?

• Viewers asked whether the segment was exploitation, questioning her health
Feveredbrains, you have time for that kind of stuff, but no comments on the 2 Skinwalker vids???

You do know that you're now approaching GhostofBrainless and dog-poker status?

Maybe she just sensed the alien had better genes than human males.

• Haha
Since it is now the full blown pits of talking season / summer doldrums, I'm taking everyone off my ignore list. As someone pointed out in another thread, it's easy enough to just scroll by them, unless I'm really bored and looking for a cheap laugh....

PS -- feveredbrains, you've just been scrolled as you've being too stupid/boring to even be marginally funny....
🙄

Circle Jerkers -- 'Only the wack-jobs like insta believe in or have any interest in any of this paranormal crap...'

iG -- Actually, I believe in science and what I've personally learned and experienced in my over 7 decades of life.

But who is currently in on this Skinwalker Ranch investigation?
For just one of them:

Dr. Travis Taylor is an Engineer and best-selling author who holds:
PhD in Optical Science and Engineering.
PhD in Aerospace Systems Engineering.
And Master’s degrees in Physics and Astronomy.
For the past 25 years, he has worked on various hi-tech programs for the Department of Defense and NASA.

Looks legit to the iG...

If you pay any attention to pop culture, you'll know that people are quite obsessed with things we can't explain, especially if those things freak us out. Of course, this category of curiosities includes things that are commonly known as the supernatural (Hey, ghosts and goblins!), the paranormal (Telekinesis! Clairvoyance!) or even the extraterrestrial (Aliens!). A new History Channel show, The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, will attempt to explain such occurrences at one location in the United States, but Dr. Travis Taylor, who is helping to study the site, doesn't like the events on the show being referred to as "paranormal."

"I don’t like the word paranormal. I don’t like it at all because it suggests that if we see something in the universe and it exists within the universe that it’s not supposed to be in the universe. And what I saw was within our universe so to me I’d say it’s normal. I’d say [it's] something that we just don’t understand and don’t know what it is. Now what I will tell you is that absolutely without a doubt we have scientific instruments that detected and measured, multiple witnesses see, multiple cameras and multiple occasions, phenomena that cannot be explained by human technology. It doesn’t mean it can’t be explained by a better or future understanding of physics but it does mean we can’t explain it with human technology [right now]." (a pretty good article at the link)

• Love
I'm just so very tired of the government public servant's lies and BS cover-ups concerning the knowledge that the sovereign citizens have already paid for.

Last edited:
A new skinwalker ranch now Insta...
???

I went back and clicked on the site link and got there, but the address didn't work for me. That site is unfamiliar to me, so no idea on the veracity of it's info, but at least it looks interesting, if a bit out there.... I didn't see anything that looked like a new SW ranch though???

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT