ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

"An Oklahoma man confessed to killing a fellow fisherman out of fear he’d be left alone in the wilderness to be eaten by Bigfoot, authorities said.

Sanders’ daughter, the affidavit said, told the deputy her dad confessed to the slaying after the noodling trip with Knighten.

“She claimed LARRY later returned to the residence, frantic and talking about bigfoot. … LARRY claimed JIMMY was trying to feed LARRY to bigfoot so LARRY had to kill JIMMY. … LARRY mentioned something about strangling JIMMY, and possibly firing two shots from a pistol,” the affidavit said."

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
That kind of crap straw-man distraction is about all some of you are good for.
When you want to take a shit, next time find a port-a-toilet instead of stinking it up here...

Retired Army Col. John Alexander. He was a key member on Billionaire Robert Bigelow's scientific team that was doing research for 20 years with a federal government contract at Skinwalker Ranch.
Key statement from him about his time at the Ranch,,,
>>> "You're Not In Control"....

Is The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch a legit show, or is it just TV BS?

Dr. Travis Taylor is an engineer and best-selling author who holds
PhD's in Optical Science and Engineering, Aerospace Systems Engineering, and Master’s degrees in Physics and Astronomy.
For the past twenty-five years, Taylor has worked on various hi-tech programs for the Department of Defense and NASA.

The Salt Lake Astronomical Society come to help out at Skinwalker Ranch...

Then the biggest rockets are diverted away from the anomaly detected with the bent and then split laser beam.

• Haha
When you want to take a shit, next time find a port-a-toilet instead of stinking it up here...

Retired Army Col. John Alexander. He was a key member on Billionaire Robert Bigelow's scientific team that was doing research for 20 years with a federal government contract at Skinwalker Ranch.
Key statement from him about his time at the Ranch,,,
>>> "You're Not In Control"....

Is The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch a legit show, or is it just TV BS?

Dr. Travis Taylor is an engineer and best-selling author who holds
PhD's in Optical Science and Engineering, Aerospace Systems Engineering, and Master’s degrees in Physics and Astronomy.
For the past twenty-five years, Taylor has worked on various hi-tech programs for the Department of Defense and NASA.

The Salt Lake Astronomical Society come to help out at Skinwalker Ranch...

Then the biggest rockets are diverted away from the anomaly detected with the bent and then split laser beam.

When you want to take a shit, next time find a port-a-toilet instead of stinking it up here...😭

john-wick-suck-it.gif

These are a series of short clips from the History Channels new #1 series.
'The Secrets of Slinwalker Ranch.

It's amazing to me that some will continue to waste their time on BS,
when there is solid evidence available.

An interview with a former local Sheriff.

Travis Taylor joins the team at Skinwalker Ranch. Phones get hacked.

Dogs got compressed or smashed into the ground.

Weird things happen at deserted homestead #2.

Annomolus radio signals and a spinning magnetic compass that coincided with drilling in the triangle area.

The Bio-filters (cows) got nutts and the magenetic field double where cattle mutilations have occured.

I really hate that Season 3 is over and I'll have to wait until next spring/summer for Season 4 to begin...

For any that are new to the show, this is a 1:02:20 look into
Season 1 of The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch, and a preview of season 2.

That all sounds very plausible....
Or at least as plausible as anything else that you've posted to this thread.
Suggestion for the swooner with his head nailed to da flor: You might need to hire a research assistant to keep you on track, as to what's possible....

Paranoid and delusional schizophrenia.
But hey, I sympathize with the guy. What's more believable? U.S. Aliens fighting Chinese dragons, or Biden getting 80+ million votes from his basement?

• Love
By the numbers: Utahns have reported 1,428 UFO sightings since 1998, according to the National UFO Reporting Center. Zoom in: The largest number of UFO sightings in the state have occurred in Salt Lake City, followed by St. George. Zoom out: Nearby states of Washington, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and New Mexico were among the top 10 states for UFO...

On July 15, 2022, Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks, in coordination with the Director of National Intelligence (DNI), amended her original direction to the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence & Security by renaming and expanding the scope of the Airborne Object Identification and Management Group (AOIMSG) to the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), due to the enactment of the National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal 2022, which included a provision to establish an office, in coordination with DNI, with responsibilities that were broader than those originally assigned to the AOIMSG.

Today, USD(I&S) Hon. Ronald S. Moultrie informed the department of the establishment of AARO within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security, and named Dr. Sean M. Kirkpatrick, most recently the chief scientist at the Defense Intelligence Agency's Missile and Space Intelligence Center, as the director of AARO.

And where all of the mouthy doubters now, that believed that they knew what's real and what's possible and what's not? They have all seemed to have up and disappeared in total disgrace for their years of moronic stupidity.

I've Tolja for years, so now you can eat reality raw, or you can open your eyes and minds to the Infinite Universe before 'Future Shock' runs over your dumb butts....

Last edited:
  • Wow
This might be the instaGATOR's Coup-de-Grace:

Rick & Bubby University Show

The Truth About Skinwalker Ranch with Dr. Travis Taylor

The GhostofBrainless and Little-Loopy-Lizzy were 2 of the worst on this subject, but they certainly aren't the only dweeb cowards that are refusing to man up to their past crap... 😜

• Love
I'm still waiting on the mouth running Physic Experts posting here to have a go at Multi-PhD, Dr Travis Taylor, but apparently they don't want to try to take any shots at his pursuit of the real 'Scientific Method, or the actual results from using it on Skinwalker Ranch in NE Utah..... 🤓 ---- 😛

"We will declare frankly that nothing is clear in this world. Only fools and charlatans know and understand everything." --- Anton Chekhov

Recognized as the most scientifically studied paranormal hotspot on the planet, Skinwalker Ranch is a 512 acre secure site that has been monitored for decades with armed security and surveillance 24/7/365. This remote location was involved with a 20 year Pentagon funded Robert Bigelow Aerospace black budget project studying UFO activity, cattle mutilations and strange phenomena, and is also known as a living laboratory for studying other intelligence's and possible inter-dimensional phenomena.

Several of those that have worked at the ranch in the past have said that they will NEVER return to the place again, due to the many strange things that they encountered while there..... "You may think that you're in control, but you're NOT!"

I am looking forward with great anticipation to their return for Season 4 in the coming Spring.

Bump back to the ignorant finite universe chumps, because I'll not let this thread disappear,,, maybe never/ever.... 🤓

Bump back to the ignorant finite universe chumps, because I'll not let this thread disappear,,, maybe never/ever.... 🤓

Nope, it's not going anywhere, just waiting for a 4th season of Skinwalker ranch to get back on track.

Been to busy to bother with daily UFO/UAP sightings, so just dithering along for now....

NASA’s UFO investigation moving forward at ‘full force’​

Back in June 2021, the street cred for UFOs was dramatically elevated after NASA announced it was gearing up to convene a panel of experts to dig into exactly what might be behind the mysterious and unidentified flying objects witnessed by numerous airline pilots, military personnel and average citizens over recent years and captured on video, radar and other sensing devices.

But NASA (Never A Straight Answer) has lied and sidestepped any speculation about ET-piloted spacecraft, highlighting in its announcement that “there is no evidence UAPs are extraterrestrial in origin.” (ignoring that nothing of Earth origin can do the observed flight characteristics that have been observed and recorded).

At a meeting this week, NASA said it’s sticking to its schedule of having that special panel assembled this fall to begin an expected nine months of work to come up with an explanation, or theory, about the flying phenomena and a new system to track and assess UAP sightings and encounters. An extensive article with an interesting video can be found here:

There have been over 150,000 reports on UFO/UAP's in the last 50 years.

Amazing. No comments from those that claim to know so much about what's not possible in an 'Infinite Universe.'

The same physics that they claim denies travel between stars being possible, seemingly allows multiple craft to drop from 80,000 feet to 50 feet in .78 of a second, without even creating a sonic boom. 😲
80,000 ft/sec = 4,800,000 ft/min = 288,000,000 ft/hour = 54,545 MPH = Mach 75
Just like those same craft doing 90* turns at that speed, or reversing 180* making complete direction reversals...

What they can't explain away with their usual BS, they just decide to ignore.....

Like these objects were found embedded in a rock that was more than 100,000 years old. This nanotechnology, in addition, was classified as an Oopart, or an object out of time. Scientists agreed that it is impossible for such technology to be around 300,000 years old. But let's just ignore that physical evidence too....

Sad for them, but reality is closing in on them a little more every day....

Y'know I saw something weird aboard ship two nights in a row in the Black Sea and I got told in no uncertain terms "I didn't see nothin'."

Pretty sure that's why I didn't make Chief.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Y'know I saw something weird aboard ship two nights in a row in the Black Sea and I got told in no uncertain terms "I didn't see nothin'."

Pretty sure that's why I didn't make Chief.
In my exit interview, I was threatened with Levenworth, but I had a Top Secret clearance.
Things have supposedly changed now, with things like that having been asked to be reported.
=====

Pretty interesting vid here...

The taco got embarrassed and so I got a vacation. NBD, I just went elsewhere, and as a result I'll be spending much less time on these boards. But more in the parking lot than in the locker room... He did me a favor as it turns out. I now ignore any posting by him. I'll no longer engaging him in any conversations. Better for both of us....
==========

In work conducted just before the release of the government UAP assessment, Pew found that about two-thirds of Americans, 65%, said their best guess is that intelligent life exists on other planets. And the national survey found that a smaller but still sizable share of the public, 51%, said that UFOs reported by people in the military are likely evidence of intelligent life outside earth.

Utah Sen. Mitt Romney
also weighed-in on the UFO/UAP hoopla last summer.
In an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, just days after the National Intelligence report became public, Romney said he didn’t consider the sightings to be evidence of any quantum leap in technical capabilities by a terrestrial state actor.

“I don’t believe they’re coming from foreign adversaries,” Romney said. “If they were, that would suggest they have a technology which is in a whole different sphere than anything we understand and, frankly, China and Russia just aren’t there, and neither are we by the way."

So, now ole Mitt is agreeing with what I've been saying for the last 50+ years....

After a review in late 2009, it was determined that the reports were of limited value to DIA. The department terminated AATIP when funding for the program ended in 2012.

iG -- Note the subject matter of the reports produced. Astonishing imo....

Reports produced under AATIP:

1. Inertial Electrostatic Confinement Fusion

2. Advanced Nuclear Propulsion for Manned Deep Space Missions

3. Pulsed High-Power Microwave Technology

4. Space Access

5. Advanced Space Propulsion Based on Vacuum (Spacetime Metric) Engineering

6. BioSensors and BioMEMS

7. Invisibility Cloaking

8. Traversable Wormholes, Stargates, and Negative Energy

9. High-Frequency Gravitational Wave Communications

10. Role of Superconducters in Gravity Research

11. Antigravity for Aerospace Applications

12. Field Effects on Biological Tissues

13. Positron Aerospace Propulsion

14. Concepts for Extracting Energy from the Quantum Vacuum

15. An Introduction to the Statistical Drake Equation

16. Maverick Inventor Versus Corporate Inventor

17. Biomaterials

18. Metamaterials for Aerospace Applications

19. Warp Drive, Dark Energy, and the Manipulation of Extra Dimensions

20. Technological Approaches to Controlling External Devices in the Absence of Limb-Operated Interfaces

21. Materials for Advanced Aerospace Platforms

22. Metallic Glasses

23. Aerospace Applications of Programmable Matter

24. Metallic Spintronics

25. Space-Communication Implications of Quantum Entanglement and Nonlocality

26. Aneutronic Fusion Propulsion I

27. Cockpits in the Era of Breakthrough Flight

28. Cognitive Limits on Simultaneous Control of Multiple Unmanned Spacecraft

29. Detection and High Resolution Tracking of Vehicles at Hypersonic Velocities

30. Aneutronic Fusion Propulsion II

31. Laser Lightcraft Nanosatellites

32. Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) Air Breathing Propulsion and Power for Aerospace Applications

33. Quantum Computing and Utilizing Organic Molecules in Automation Technology

34. Quantum Topography of Negative Energy States in the Vacuum

35. Ultracapacitors as Energy and Power Storage Devices

36. Negative Mass Propulsion

37. State of the Art and Evolution of High Energy Laser Weapons [SECRET//NOFORN version]

38. State of the Art and Evolution of High Energy Laser Weapons

AATIP vs. UAP Task Force (UAPTF)

The UAPTF is not a continuation of AATIP. Since the majority of reporting about UAP observations in recent years came from naval aviators, the Department of the Navy had been leading assessments of UAP incursions into DOD training ranges and designated airspace since approximately 2018. Beginning in 2019, DOD undertook efforts to formalize the good work done by the Navy for DOD. Former Deputy Secretary Norquist approved the establishment of the UAPTF on Aug. 4, 2020.

And some here will still make snide comments about Star Trek and Star Wars warp drives etc.... Just in my lifetime, Buck Rodgers has gone from Science Fiction to Science Fact, like landing men on the Moon and Buck Roger's guns that shoot light (lasers).... "The Universe is not only stranger than you imagine, it's stranger than you can imagine...." --- So welcome to the INFINITE UNIVERSE...

• Love
Bump to the chumps, those proving once again that you can't fix stupid.
It will be right here, reminding you of exactly how WRONG you were, and still are....
😜

So nope, this thread ain't going nowhere. Why?
Because ignorance can be fixed with accurate information for those with an open mind.

One of the more unusual qualities of certain UFO sightings is that the objects can sometimes be seen to split into pieces or combine to form a whole in ways that defy what we understand as the laws of physics. Different UFO enthusiasts have different explanations for what is being witnessed in some instances.

The things that most people are unaware of fills volumes...
I present sources of information, but I'm making no claims on it's validity.
But one thing I know is this... "You can't back your way into the future..."
=====

A respected professor and retired general, Eshed said the aliens were equally curious about humanity and were seeking to understand "the fabric of the universe."

"If I had come up with what I'm saying today five years ago, I would have been hospitalized," he told Yediot. "Today, they're already talking differently. I have nothing to lose. I've received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities abroad."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weird-...-extraterrestrials-exist-trump-knows-n1250333
=====

Lately we have had to focus on the negative aliens of the Draco species as well their negative Grays and Reptilians consorts in order to expose the matrix agenda. There are astral taps that exist as a part of their matrix program and they needed to be identified in order to recognize them more easily. We will now move to a neutral perspective in order to explore the origin, evolution, and qualities of some of the extraterrestrials tied to the planet at this time. As I have mentioned, there are positive and negative beings within each extraterrestrial race. We exist within a Universe of free will which allows duality to be present; good and bad, right and wrong. I posted an In5d article that has some information from Wes Penre on his viewpoint of identifying good and bad races, called Extraterrestrial Races: The Good, The Bad, And the Ugly.

https://in5d.com/a-guide-to-earths-extraterrestrial-races/

Less than a week, after state officials in Utah discovered a strange, bright monolith in the middle of the desert, it has vanished and reappeared on the complete opposite side of the world. It disappeared from Utah five days before a near-identical structure was somehow spotted in Romania, roughly 6,000 miles away from the original site.

The vanishing Utah ‘2001: A Space Odyssey’ monolith discovered in Romania

So many questions are coming up, with so few solid answers to be had/found....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT