ADVERTISEMENT

UFO's / UAP / AATIP

@instaGATOR

You seen this yet? It's got Shatner in it, but don't let that stop you.

Thanks for the heads up EW, but I've been a part of a team using 3 different radars, 2 tracking radars from different locations plus a targeting radar that locked it up. Now throw in the entire crew on a helicopter that was sent out to get a close up visual, and did....

That was just one of my many occasions of contacts 'Of the 1st Kind' that began for me over 50 years ago. I've been paying fairly close attention to things of that sort since then.

As I've said here many times before, the public is virtually clueless to what goes on all around the world, nearly every single day. I've been talking about it here on the boards for a couple of decades already, to mostly the ridicule of the galacticly ignorant, pun intended.

I'm good with Bill BTW, he's a solid dude, despite some of the unwarranted (imo) ridicule that he's had to put up with through the years. Hard to believe that he's a lot older (91) than both Trump and Brandon....

Dr. Travis Taylow is well known to me in this area (but not personally yet) and he's very solid. He's also involved with 'The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch, which will be on tonight on the History Channel at 8 PM Digging Deeper & 9 PM for Skinwalker Ranch. It will be the next to the last show for this season, with live action of UFO/UAP's involved.

As to that movie, I suspect that they've got nothing that I'm not already aware of, but for others it would probably be worth the time/effort to see it. I'll wait till it's out on TV before I bother. I'm not willing to spend $20 to buy the DVD.

@instaGATOR Another fun one about North American Canid Cryptids, from the Small Town Monsters series. You might like STM, they mostly do Cryptids but they like pretty much any unexplainable event in the USA, so they do UFO stuff too.

Guys, I'm well aware of all of those kinds of shows.
Some are just for making film/money for those involved, so I mostly ignore them, or watch with a very jaundiced eye, for entertainment only...

The ones that I like, I record so I can watch them without the bother of the constant advertisements, and so I can watch and/or share them a 2nd time if they are really good.

The Infinite Universe is all around us....

Reactions: Gator Fever
nailed-head, that was mildly interesting, but why put it in my thread?

I'm glad you found it mildly interesting🤓😎

how many people have seen a UFO not on a video, Big FEETS or in this case, a woolly mammoth ? It’s interesting, very unique and perfect for this thread.

Plus the fevered-brain 🧠 can’t stop talking about it 😭☺️

• Haha
Reactions: instaGATOR
I'm glad you found it mildly interesting🤓😎

how many people have seen a UFO not on a video, Big FEETS or in this case, a woolly mammoth ? It’s interesting, very unique and perfect for this thread.

Plus the fevered-brain 🧠 can’t stop talking about it 😭☺️

I saw a few UFOs at White Sands when we went there for a few weeks. Not sure if the night sky there plays tricks on you or if the govt might be testing crazy stuff. A few people refused to look at them after a while because it had them freaked out. Don't believe in bigfoot because with the ways to test DNA they should have the evidence by now. That Patterson video had me believing as a kid though.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
I saw a few UFOs at White Sands when we went there for a few weeks. Not sure if the night sky there plays tricks on you or if the govt might be testing crazy stuff. A few people refused to look at them after a while because it had them freaked out. Don't believe in bigfoot because with the ways to test DNA they should have the evidence by now. That Patterson video had me believing as a kid though.
Not paying attention yet again feveredbrains....

Expedition Bigfoot is currently streaming on discovery+. The series finale, "New Discoveries," featuring the newly found eDNA evidence premieres on Sunday, March 28, 2022.

• Love
Reactions: EvilWayz
Retired Army Col. John Alexander. He was a key member on Billionaire Robert Bigelow's scientific team that was doing research for 20 years with a federal government contract at Skinwalker Ranch.
Key statement from him about his time at the Ranch,,,
>>> "You're Not In Control"....

Is The Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch a legit show, or is it just TV BS?

Dr. Travis Taylor is an engineer and best-selling author who holds
PhD's in Optical Science and Engineering, Aerospace Systems Engineering, and Master’s degrees in Physics and Astronomy.
For the past twenty-five years, Taylor has worked on various hi-tech programs for the Department of Defense and NASA.

• Wow
Well guys, where are all of those jerks in their circle, yammering on about how kooky I am for understanding that we are all living in an 'Infinite Universe.'

“Not only is the Universe stranger than we think, it is stranger than we can think.” -- Werner Heisenberg​

I would love to see/hear comments on the Skinwalker Ranch shows, and what they are experiencing. Same for the Expedition Bigfoot shows.

Both being pursued by highly credible scientists in the respective fields....

• Wow
It seems to me that the 'Circle of Jerks' that have plagued my threads on the subjects at hand are all now hiding under their beds, or down in their mommies basement.

ROTF LMFAO at those that are unable to approach reality with both open eyes, and an open mind....
😜

I actually would be more convinced of trans dimensional angels or demons being observed as UFOs, than trans dimensional 3D aliens resident in the material plane, somehow traveling here from planets further than 25-50 light years away
Trust the Dog-Poker, because he knows all there is to know about physics, in his tiny little finite Universe anyway...

iG -- The hit parade of ignorant moe-rons is long, but still un-distinguished....
Doc Zaius
blubo
GhostofBrainless -- for the all most useless in the circle of jerks...

Un-Informed WeWe:
I haven’t done Ayahuasca/DMT. But people who have done it have some interesting stories of making contact with alien entities and traveling through fractal dimensions.

I am skeptical whether aliens have ever came to this planet but some of this new info coming out does make me think some probes were sent here possibly. The things acted just like they would be progammed to from what the pilots said they did and we don't have any tech now that can allow aircraft to accelerate that fast and stop suddenly like that.

Last edited:
It seems to me that the 'Circle of Jerks' that have plagued my threads on the subjects at hand are all now hiding under their beds, or down in their mommies basement.

ROTF LMFAO at those that are unable to approach reality with both open eyes, and an open mind....
😜
You’re boring and predictably obtuse in your UFO faith

None of the “big reveals” are coming. The Disclosure Project will continue to dribble half truths and BS so long as the checks come in. The Government doesnt want to dispel the thought of aliens, because it wants weak minded souls to see the half truths and imagine …….all part of bread & circuses

Predictable BS with nothing to support his deluded opinions.

Address the eDNA on Bigfoot.
Address the Navy and Pentagon's admissions and gun camera footage.
Address what's going on on Skinwalker Ranch.

Address all of those coming forward with solid evidence and testimony.

Or just hold to your own ignorant delusions, as the clueless DogPoker is known for...

Last edited:
Bump to the Circle of Jerks that seem to have fled from reality and this thread, like the ignorant deluded cowards that they have proven to be.... 😜

UFO-photo-1-740x486.jpg

The circle of jerks aren't even men enough to come here and admit how wrong they have been on the UFO/UAP/AATIP subject.

Or to even talk about the findings on the links that I've provided above to Skinwalker Ranch and Expedition Bigfoot. -- How sad for them....

Alright @instaGATOR there have been recorded werewolf sightings for nearly 2,000 years and they say there has been at least one of them running around Wisconsin for quite a few years now.

• Wow
Many creepy cryptids have been around forever.
I have no complaints against anyone that wants to talk about them.

However, why is everyone avoiding Skinwalker Ranch and Expedition Bigfoot with their top quality scientists doing in-depth investigations?

Skinwalker's season ended with last night's show and I was again impressed with their efforts. If you missed it, you can watch a 4 min. intro here, then give your opinions...

Many creepy cryptids have been around forever.
I have no complaints against anyone that wants to talk about them.

However, why is everyone avoiding Skinwalker Ranch and Expedition Bigfoot with their top quality scientists doing in-depth investigations?

Skinwalker's season ended with last night's show and I was again impressed with their efforts. If you missed it, you can watch a 4 min. intro here, then give your opinions...

Looks like technical glitches to me on that one.

• Wow
Looks like technical glitches to me on that one.
Did you happen to watch the season's final episode last night?

Had you watched the entire show, I don't think you'd have the same opinion, as they addressed the glitch options. There were several places where the photo drone's thousands of overlaid pictures showed similar oddities.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Patterson film revisited by experts in their fields.

History or one of those channels really tore up that Patterson video one time in a show. That was in addition to the guy who said he was the one wearing the suit. It might have been that same series that was showing how humans could have built stonehenge way back than and the pyramids etc.

• Wow
History or one of those channels really tore up that Patterson video one time in a show. That was in addition to the guy who said he was the one wearing the suit. It might have been that same series that was showing how humans could have built stonehenge way back than and the pyramids etc.

Did you watch the Monster Quest vid first, of did you just decide to jump in with more BS?

Through the years, several liars have claimed to be the man in the monkey suit, but all of them failed to bring any kind of proof with their claim.
Bogus debunkers...

The Expedition Bigfoot eDNA is yet another nail in the hoax claimers coffin....

Did you watch the Monster Quest vid first, of did you just decide to jump in with more BS?

Through the years, several liars have claimed to be the man in the monkey suit, but all of them failed to bring any kind of proof with their claim.
Bogus debunkers...

The Expedition Bigfoot eDNA is yet another nail in the hoax claimers coffin....

Yes I watched that episode previously and what they did in the show that was tearing it up was show what appeared to be things linking the suit and padding and that the creature was only about 6'6" most likely like the guy that claimed to be wearing the suit. They also had a guy suit up and recreate that type of walking with no problem. I actually was more of a believer before that show and now DNA samples not pointing to it being out there.

I actually was more of a believer before that show and now DNA samples not pointing to it being out there.
The Expedition Bigfoot people got eDNA for an Orangutan, so unless there are O'rangs out there, the Giaantopithecus was in the family of the O'rangs, which Bigfoot has been suggested to be a relative or descendant of.

"Gigantopithecus is an extinct genus of ape from the Early to Middle Pleistocene of southern China, represented by one species, Gigantopithecus blacki. Potential identifications have also been made in Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia. They think that it died out around 10,000 years ago if memory serves me."
It could have used the bridge to N.America like so many others used.

The most suggestive thing to me, is all of the thousands of witnesses for thousands of years, on every continent but Antarctica that have reported seeing them, right up to today....

Last edited:
"We are not here to believe.
We are not here to disbelieve.
We are here to observe."
— Erik Bard

==========

"We will declare frankly that nothing is clear in this world.
Only fools and charlatans know and understand everything.”
— Anton Chekhov

==========

Am I gonna believe you, others, outsiders, or biased debunkers?
Or am i gonna believe my own lying eyes and personal experiences?
--- instaGATOR

• Wow

Things like this and the DNA collection at river waters in area of sightings that only show bears and other known mammals make me think they aren't out there.

Have you or anyone else tested everywhere on Earth, or just in some places and at some specific times of day/week/year?

IF only a few places come back with eDNA, do you just discount them because they are not uniform and everywhere?

Hair continues to be found that does not fit into any known category.
That may or may not be from a Bigfoot type creature, but we are certain that it's not from any known creature.

I'm not making any 'Proof Positive' cases for any of it (eDNA/Hair), but there is certainly enough outlier scientific evidence to make me keep on looking with an open mind.
=====

Unlike the UFO/UAP subject that is proven physical evidence.
The general public has not been given the evidence to inspect, so we don't know any specifics yet.
There are certainly groups around the world that have vast volumes of information yet to be shared with the rest of us.

The Salt Lake Astronomical Society come to help out at Skinwalker Ranch...

Then the biggest rockets are diverted away from the anomaly detected with the bent and then split laser beam.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT