ADVERTISEMENT

UF vs FSU Rivalry has apparently come to an end :(

Doesn’t change the fact that UF has a lot more money than FSU. Florida State was 2-5 at a point this season after starting out preseason #3 and you just hired a coach with a career losing record. The times are changing, buckle up. We all know these things are cyclical. UF had its down decade, it won’t last.

Your use of past tense is as much wishful thinking as our hope that Tag can come through for us. After all Mullen averaged over 5 losses/yr.

Get the f*ck outa here with that bullshit. We have a mod, he can decides if something is racist or not.

F*cking snowflakes *mutters*

SMH, between this response and your avatar, I'm a little socially uncomfortable.

It's funny you are calling two separate African Americans racist...and EW's flag...look it over a little better next time.

I'm not calling anyone a racist, I'm cautioning racial undertones. Know the difference and as a fan of a football team with an African American head coach, I fully expect to be dealing with plenty of racism going forward. FSU has come too far for this childish behavior.

I'm not calling anyone a racist, I'm cautioning racial undertones. Know the difference and as a fan of a football team with an African American head coach, I fully expect to be dealing with plenty of racism going forward. FSU has come too far for this childish behavior.

What in the seven hell’s are you blabbering on about?

Taggert averages 6.25 losses a year...and that’s racist?

Methinks the nole doth protest too much.

Cry wolf racism pisses me off more than racism itself.

Exactly how is it a racist undertone to say Tagg averages 6.25 losses year?

Don't play the "you are doubting my coach because he's black" card with me dolt.

Cry wolf racism pisses me off more than racism itself.

Exactly how is it a racist undertone to say Tagg averages 6.25 losses year?

Don't play the "you are doubting my coach because he's black" card with me dolt.

That flag in the avatar isn't a symbol of oppression?

Florida should have taken FSU off the schedule after 2009 then since the Noles were like high school level compared to the Gators. And get out of here with the racial BS or your trolling will get cut real short, real fast.

I liken Mullen kind of like I do James Franklin at Vandy. Mississippi State has a cap on how well they can realistically do. Before Mullen, they had 12 bowl appearances in their history. After Mullen, they have 21. Dude is literally single handily responsible for nearly half their all-time bowl appearances. Their only other sustained success came when Jackie Sherill was there, and that dude cheated out the ass. Outside of Vandy, they are easily the worst SEC program all-time historically and Mullen coached at a time when the SEC West was historicallly dominant.

I have no question at all that Mullen can win and win big at UF, his history of developing QBs speaks for itself. Can’t say the same thing about Taggart.

That flag in the avatar isn't a symbol of oppression?

Not to me and the other 55% of Americans that think it stands for heritage.

2zodow2.jpg

Reactions: Dannygator1989
I'm sure there are other symbols that would be more representative of your southern heritage than a flag that was only briefly flown -- and then largely forgotten -- until the 1950-1960s, when it was revived by disaffected southerners to demonstrate their opposition to Civil Rights Acts.

I've always been partial to the original, badass, Spanish Florida flag:
florida%20spanish%20flag

Reactions: tbdnole_70_08
I'm sure there are other symbols that would be more representative of your southern heritage than a flag that was only briefly flown -- and then largely forgotten -- until the 1950-1960s, when it was revived by disaffected southerners to demonstrate their opposition to Civil Rights Acts.

This is true. I sometimes fly this one, and nobody has a clue what it stands for.
1020px-Bonnie_Blue_flag_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America.svg.png

The flag that flies outside my house is a middle finger to the US government. And as a bonus,. it pisses off people like Buc.

I've temporarily retired this one, in light of the Parkland incident, and because I'm not a complete asshole.

serveimage

Last edited:
Easy on the racial undertones please. Secondly, he was building programs that were down in their luck.
What??? Mull. has a better track record, and connection to his current job than your man does.

I shortened Mullen's name down, is that racially divisive too? Or is it one of those pick and choose battles?

I think you are fairly educated, but I can't decide if you are a word I rarely use, a troll. I don't take message board banter to seriously, but you seem to say things so off the wall it makes me think you just like to play devils advocate. If that is your aim, bravo.

When you claim a FSU new standalone complex is a gamechanger, but dismiss our's it is beyond silly. You touted a reported 75 million dollar plan, I linked a story claiming nothing of the sort has been worked out. I asked for a rendering or any reputable source of your claims and got nada.

You claim to know BullGators in Tampa who tell you we aren't invested in our athletic program. I linked a story refuting that. You claim big boosters are in the works, source please.

I can't and won't call you a liar because I have no clue. I just wish you would provide some real intel as to why you believe both programs are miles apart. Hearsay and opinions is all you have provided thus far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT