ADVERTISEMENT

UF vs FSU Rivalry has apparently come to an end :(

Ouch lol Wasnt expecting that. Rivalry to me is a history of back and forth. While fsu has been winning more as of late, it wasnt that long ago when UF had a 6 game winning streak against us. UF and FSU have always conpeted for the same players and have historically competed well against each other since the 80's. I dont care about the past, the future and current rosters have some bright spots and im looking forward to be able to talking trash again(its not fun when u know the other team is awful which was the case the past 3 yrs or so). Gators got their new coach, hopefully he does well. Im not someone who roots against rivals, i want the gators to be undefeated when they play fsu, hell when the gators played ohio st in the national title game, i wanted them to beat the brakes off of ohio state

Well, there is that...

What I don't like for either of our beloved Alma Maters is a recent swell in the number of outstanding athletes leaving the state to play elsewhere. WTH is up with that?

Oh, and historically speaking, let the record show that when all is said and done, UF boys still like FSU girls. Just sayin'...

Baseball season is almost here boys. We haven't had a competitive series with FSU or UM in a while.

That's all I got OP

Baseball season is almost here boys. We haven't had a competitive series with FSU or UM in a while.

That's all I got OP
FcKk8xt.gif

Reactions: goldmom
Director's Cup Final Standings: 2016-17

#3 UF (Top 10 Finish for 34 Consecutive Years) :p

#13 FSUcks

#15 UGA

#17 Okla

#23 Neutered Lame

#25 The Red Tide

#46 Tennis-sea

#56 scUM Mi-Am-I

==========

Of course the usual 'one pony shows' will claim that only phootball matters.... :rolleyes:

He's an idiot. This will always be a rivarly. By far my favorite. Nothing makes he happier than beating uf! Doesn't matter if they suck or not I just want the win. Especially when our players win in the Swamp and run around with that ridiculous gator head!

Director's Cup Final Standings: 2016-17

#3 UF (Top 10 Finish for 34 Consecutive Years) :p

#13 FSUcks

#15 UGA

#17 Okla

#23 Neutered Lame

#25 The Red Tide

#46 Tennis-sea

#56 scUM Mi-Am-I

==========

Of course the usual 'one pony shows' will claim that only phootball matters.... :rolleyes:

Football only matters to me....to each his own.

He's an idiot. This will always be a rivarly. By far my favorite. Nothing makes he happier than beating uf! Doesn't matter if they suck or not I just want the win. Especially when our players win in the Swamp and run around with that ridiculous gator head!

I would rather beat clemson tbh but thats probably because clemson has been good lately...kind of sick of them and yaba daba

We have the same amount of national titles in football.

Overall we have not only the best overall program in the state, but arguably nationwide , athletically speaking.

Enjoy the run Noles, the pendulum swings soon...... Mullen is gonna correct our mess.

Georgia, FSU...... then the rest.

We will pound you again his year. That makes it how many years in a row?
Too many. Can’t argue it. We need to win one soon...tired of it honestly...the fact that neither Mus nor Mac could motivate our players in big rivalry games is still astonishing to sadgator...

Here’s to hoping Mullen can bring some toughness to our team...

Reactions: TennesseeGator

Overall we have not only the best overall program in the state, but arguably nationwide , athletically speaking.

Enjoy the run Noles, the pendulum swings soon...... Mullen is gonna correct our mess.

You left out SAT and ACT scores...

Definitely off season.

Reactions: fsu939913

U guys r good at sports other than football i will give u that

I would prefer to talk about national titles.

Did you know that Florida football has the same number of national titles as FSU football, FSU basketball and FSU baseball...combined?

I have total admiration for math whizzes.

UGA is about to go on a 10-game winning streak against you guys. That's FSU level stuff.
I will believe it when I see it. And FSU is currently in its longest winning streak against Florida..ever. At five games. I am going to guess your math prowess is not going to gain the attention of goldmom.

Well UF owns UGA and I still dislike UGA more than any other team. UGA is the biggest rival to UF for me.

I agree, UGA is your biggest rival. We come in just below Kentucky on your biggest rival list. Ours is Clemson and um right now. Become a 500 team and we'll revisit

Definitely off season.

A schools 'academic reputation' never comes into anything important, just ask any chair stacking Clown-U criminole. :rolleyes:

The Huntsville, Ala., product received his dream offer from the in-state Crimson Tide in early January and they quickly became the team to beat in his recruitment. Langham officially visited the Gators on Jan. 26 and had a great trip to Gainesville, but admitted afterward that Alabama was still his top school.

However, when it came time for Langham to decide earlier this week, Florida’s academic prestige and lack of depth allowed the Gators to pull off the (recruiting) upset.

Definitely off season.
Well that goes without saying, Florida also has a much nicer academic center.

Our cheerleaders are better also, and our message board is heads and shoulders better.

UGA is about to go on a 10-game winning streak against you guys. That's FSU level stuff.
SharkBoy is looking for LavsGirl now, Gators get hungry and it's only a matter of time before a chubby ole Bulldog wanders too close to the water.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT