ADVERTISEMENT

UF vs FSU Rivalry has apparently come to an end :(

sadgator hereby formally reserves the right to hate any FSU coach regardless of race, national origin, or sexual orientation.
Remember we are talking about a guy who quickly jumps on the race card when someone of the same resemblance brings up a FACT about Tagg's loss average, but in turn downs Lovie Smith.

Then the sexiest post calling two young women who probably weight 110 lbs each..."fat"...

Some other bull-ish in another post I don't feel like scrolling to about the FSU coaching staff being racially open minded. I honestly thought it was a typo until I later saw his other trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadgator
Remember we are talking about a guy who quickly jumps on the race card when someone of the same resemblance brings up a FACT about Tagg's loss average, but in turn downs Lovie Smith.

I don't understand how stating a fact has racial undertones. I just look it up, his winning percentage overall is .484. Lowest at W. Kentucky, .444, and highest at Oregon, .583.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
If Lee Begley is “fat”...then just go ahead and label sadgator a “chubby chaser...”

DWbagz5VoAAtKnQ.jpg

DUgStzZUQAA7mPN.jpg

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Point was that at that height, 110 would be silly and also as an athlete, she’s got muscle there too.

Again, calling her fat is hilarious. And of course came from a troll.

Sounds a bit like bending over backwards to justify a claim you desperately want to be true.

#NotMyFlagship

There is no single designated flagship university in the state of Florida. There are three designated preeminent universities in the state: FSU, uf, and USF; UCF is an emerging preeminent university.

It's great that uf is upgrading its baseball stadium, but considering its current "stadium" is essentially a sandlot with some bleachers and a pressbox; it's about damn time. You will however win this argument simply by boasting your CWS championship... hopefully this year, we too will join the elite ranks of programs like Fresno State and Coastal Carolina and win the CWS.

More likely we will win a second and become the only program with multiple titles in the three big sports.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT