ADVERTISEMENT

UF-UGA GAME THREAD

oozie7

Bull Gator
May 28, 2008
Let's get it cracking. We can lock up the East today! But I don't feel good about this one, somebody tell me it'll be alright...

And Treon puts up an awful ball that was lucky not to have gone the other way for 6. SMH.

Nor has Treon been sharp. Goolsby bailed him out with his one handed catch and that attempt to Calloway was horrible.

Pull Hardins schlorship....Worse kicker in all Div. 1 football. I knew he'd miss it.

Treon throwing over the middle scares me almost as much as the sight of us lining up for a field goal

Let's see if Harris' accuracy problems get solved this drive.

I knew as soon as we failed to do anything on first down we were screwed on that first drive.

Oh how I wish we had Grier and a decent kicker.

Yep! One of the reasons this game worried me and something I mentioned in the last game thread. And I don't care if it's 4th and 20 in FG range don't kick it. Hardin is WOAT.

We need to avoid making big mistakes early on. Treon almost did a couple times. I think he will settle in a little and get better over the course of the game. But until then no big mistakes and defense needs to make Georgia O earn it all the way down the field

This is how the offense is going to be all game. I mentioned it in the LSU game but we can't run worth a damn. We're going to be in 2nd and 3rd and long all game and UGA has three very good pass rushers which is gonna make it damn near impossible to throw under that situation. Ugh.

Guess the good thing is UGA shouldn't score many points. We can defend this traditional attack very well. If Richt had a brain he'd spread us out and attack our linebackers.

This is how the offense is going to be all game. I mentioned it in the LSU game but we can't run worth a damn. We're going to be in 2nd and 3rd and long all game and UGA has three very good pass rushers which is gonna make it damn near impossible to throw under that situation. Ugh.
The biggest issue with Treon, other than accuracy, is that he looks lost even when he has time in the pocket

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Wow, Treon is not playing well. It's pretty obvious why Grier was named the starter.

Treon needs take a quick drop and release in some sort of a rhythm. He is all awkward.

Why do we see so little of Jordan Cronkrite? Holding him and Scarlett for red shirts?

The offense will start out slow and then take the game over...Mac will get it done! Go Gators

The biggest issue with Treon, other than accuracy, is that he looks lost even when he has time in the pocket

Don't think he looks lost, he's left the pocket when he's supposed to and hung when he's supposed to for the most part. He's just been inaccurate as hell to start...like way off. It's been embarrassing how bad it's been. Now because of that early inaccuracy UGA is pinning their ears back because they don't fear us passing. And it's not helping that we're consistently in 2nd and 3rd and long. That's compounding the issue. Treon is not someone who needs to drop back and throw 2 out of 3 downs like we're having to do.

We can't handle their pass rush unsurprisingly. And Treon needs to get rid of the damn ball. What it is with our QB's doing that?

Don't think he looks lost, he's left the pocket when he's supposed to and hung when he's supposed to for the most part. He's just been inaccurate as hell to start...like way off. It's been embarrassing how bad it's been. Now because of that early inaccuracy UGA is pinning their ears back because they don't fear us passing. And it's not helping that we're consistently in 2nd and 3rd and long. That's compounding the issue. Treon is not someone who needs to drop back and throw 2 out of 3 downs like we're having to do.
Lost was probably the wrong word. He looks like deer in headlights. He just stares down option 1. He needs to check down or take off sooner

Why don't we sit and bash the backup because the starter took a banned PED? We know damn well their isn't a better option at this point. Danny couldn't stand people bashing the worst coach in D1 football history, but he can't get over a QB situation that we cannot fix.

GET OVER IT! We put up with your clown for 4 years

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT