ADVERTISEMENT

UF-UGA GAME THREAD

Muschamp used smoke and mirrors in 2012. We only beat Louisana-Lafayette by 7, and won many games in spite of poor offensive coaching.
Yeah I didn't enjoy that season at all. Didn't go to but a couple of games. (one was the Sugar Bowl). I didn't even watch several of the other games on TV, or turned them off early. Couldn't stanf to watch. Even winning we were ugly. We never looked like a good team in spite of the record. Certainly didn't look like the Gator teams we are accustomed to. I hated everything about the way muschamp ran the team. He just sucked all the joy out of Florida football, glad he's sucking somewhere else now.

Reactions: Gaylord Focker
Kelvin is 70 carries for 394 yards and 4 TDs against UGA in his career. He is now our official Bulldog killer

Just a side note Rich Rod isn't that good and his team's play ZERO defense.

Yes because Stoops and Gundy are the epitome of defense, those were your boys Paco. Oh yeah, and why is Fulwood not cracking the 6 deep these days? Stick to soccer
I don't ever recall wanting Stoops or Gundy but those 2 are heck of a lot better than Rich Rod.

Shane Matthews was just on the radio and said that if Grier's suspension doesn't get reduced that their is a good chance Luke Del Rio is the starting QB in Game #1 next year.

Great. A guy who had to walk on at Bama and couldn't get any PT at Oregon St. is going to be our starting QB. What could go wrong...

Great. A guy who had to walk on at Bama and couldn't get any PT at Oregon St. is going to be our starting QB. What could go wrong...
FWIW Del Rio has performed very well in practice and Mac and Nuss like him. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see him beat out Harris next year. Lets hope Grier gets his suspension reduced but it is no secret that the UF coaching staff was really pushing to get Del Rio eligible for this season.

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida linebacker Antonio Morrison's big week continues. Hours after being named a Butkus Award semifinalist on Monday morning, the Gators senior was named the SEC Defensive Player of the Week.

Morrison racked up six tackles in Florida's 27-3 win over Georgia on Saturday, helping shut down a Georgia running game that entered the game ranked second in the SEC.

Florida shut down Georgia, holding the Bulldogs to just 223 yards of total offense and three points, the fewest by Georgia in the rivalry since 1984.

Morrison currently leads the team with 60 tackles and has also racked up 7.0 tackles for a loss, 1.5 sacks and two hurries.

If we have to play Del Rio, we're losing 3-4 games minimum, and that may all be on the front half of the schedule. Sorry, not buying it I don't care what practice reports say. MJ mentioned it, but it would literally be Greyson Lambert all over again. Guy has to walk-on at Bama (and that was done as a favor to his dad) and then goes to Oregon St. and couldn't sniff the field. That's not an SEC caliber QB. Yes, let's all pray Grier gets his suspension reduced if that's the other option.

Shane Matthews was just on the radio and said that if Grier's suspension doesn't get reduced that their is a good chance Luke Del Rio is the starting QB in Game #1 next year.

Treon is leaving, he will be the only choice because we aren't attracting any big names for some reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT