ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Isn’t Going Anywhere

Is it your contention that Americans lose, at your discretion, the right to protest? There were riots, and there were protests. They are not the same. If students are drunk and disorderly at every athletic event.... That's a slippery slope.
Bueller, are you going answer or deflect?

Two thoughts...people will do the job for less and that is why it pays what it pays. Most do it as a way to serve. That sounds like a cliché but it also happens to be true. I was drawn to it and I stopped myself from taking the plunge many times before I finally said screw it...I'm doing it.

OTOH, we may attract (and more importantly keep) even better talent if it paid better. Maybe the small percentage of rif-raf would be out on their ass before they did something stupid???

Most of us have other sources of income, at least in my sphere. For me this is career #2 and my wife and I have built a few other revenue streams. We could not survive on my pay.
That all makes sense, thank you for everything you do and stay safe out there

You should link some pictures of the end results after a knife fight.

People think that a knife can’t do as much damage as a gun but they’d be wrong as you know.

Also, statistics show that it takes 21 feet to stop someone in a knife fight.

That means if you have a gun and he has a knife, but there's only 10 feet between you, he may well get shot but you are going to get stabbed as well. Probably more than once.

Also, most ballistic vests (they aren't bulletproof) do not offer much, if any, protection from edged or stabbing weapons.

Supply and demand. People don't get paid based on how dangerous their job is. And I think I read police work isn't even in the top 10.

That is true. Lots of people are probably willing to do other jobs too...that we don't allow them to, because they aren't qualified. And many of those jobs pay quite well.

Reactions: BillCutting4585
Actually, that is incorrect.

In my line of work, the operators make $25-$30 an hour to start, due to being exposed to explosive material. In previous jobs, where I was developing composite material that gets used on the Airbus and Boeing planes, the employees were making $20 to $25 for being exposed to hazardous materials.

Why do you think our military gets paid a hell of a lot less while civilian contractors get paid more and are being exposed to the same environment?

Winner-winner.

That means if you have a gun and he has a knife, but there's only 10 feet between you, he may well get shot but you are going to get stabbed as well. Probably more than once.

Also, most ballistic vests (they aren't bulletproof) do not offer much, if any, protection from edged or stabbing weapons.
I didn’t know it took 21 ft to stop a person with a knife. Very interesting

Imagine the outrage if a police officer unloaded a full magazine on someone with a knife 😬😬😬

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I'll bet the supervisirs and managers make even more.

Soldiers make less than senior logistics or medical personnel in the military.

Roughnecks make less than drilling engineers.

Etc.

Cops do fine. My brother just retired with $1.5M in his Retirement Plan, lifetime medical and a $80,000 pension for life.

There are cops who make $14 an hour. That's ridiculous. Their counties and cities are poor....so....

I didn’t know it took 21 ft to stop a person with a knife. Very interesting

Imagine the outrage if a police officer unloaded a full magazine on someone with a knife 😬😬😬

Haha, if someone charges me with a knife, I will fire until I hear click or until they drop...or drop the knife.

Bueller, are you going answer or deflect?

My statement is that Harris stated support for protests. Now you deflect to equate riots to those protests, and thus to claim Harris supported riots as the Carlson link suggests. It is not a valid connection. By that thinking Trump assembled his rioters to take down the Capitol...... think that's valid?

My statement is that Harris stated support for protests. Now you deflect to equate riots to those protests, and thus to claim Harris supported riots as the Carlson link suggests. It is not a valid connection. By that thinking Trump assembled his rioters to take down the Capitol...... think that's valid?

You didn’t answer my question. And thats a horrible analogy you just tried to make. I don’t think you understand how analogies work, or the meaning of the word. But I do find it funny that you call them trumps rioters, but kamalas protestors. Hypocrisy much?

I’m going to ask you again, turn your thinking cap on

During the summer we had protests, what happened at every single protest?

People think that a knife can’t do as much damage as a gun but they’d be wrong as you know.

I had a DV call where a man had almost cut off his wife's arm with a butcher knife. The damage was astounding.

This was the other call I thought of earlier.

He was in the house with her still when we got there so we had to go in immediately. Me and one other deputy were clearing room to room. He was hiding behind a door prepared to ambush us with a shotgun. The only thing that prevented him from shooting us was we were too close and he couldn't bring the gun down to bear. He had the gun aimed up in the tight space behind the door.

I smashed him with the door and we went to the ground, me on top of him. My partner wanted to shoot him but I was in the way. Over a few moments I was able to rack the action until it was empty but he fired once. No one was hit but I was freaking deaf for an hour.

My partner tased him but unfortunately I got it too because I was wrapped up in the wires. He quit first, thank God.

• Wow
@Nolec

I actually don’t have patience for your drivel so I’ll explain it to you and how this all comes together.

1. Every single protest turned into a riot, this is non disputable.

2. Most major cities had protests that turned violent.

3. People died during these protests

4. Portland is still dealing with Antifa because their mayor is a spineless cuck.

5. Seattle had a CHOP and CHAZ zone. Women were raped and people were hurt. See my vivid use of the English language that I used to describe Portland’s mayor and apply that to Seattle’s mayor.

6. Minneapolis defunded their police force and are begging the officers that quit to come back. You can’t fix stupid.

7. Billions of dollars in damage due to the protests that turned into riots.

Now, let’s reflect on what heels up said. She said that the protests won’t stop, they shouldn’t stop and there will be more. She said this during the summer protests. So if every protest ended in a riot and she’s telling you she supports the protests then she’s also giving the green light to riot. That is inciting violence and by your party’s standard, she should be impeached.

Now, since you can’t go 5 posts without mentioning Trump or trying to remotely compare what heels up said to what Trump said, I’ll break the difference down.

Who said to march to the capital, PEACEFULLY, and exercise your first amendment right to show your displeasure on how the election went? Trump

Who said that the protests won’t stop, shouldn’t stop and more are going to happen during the summer of love that resulted in riots. Harris

One said to peaceful protests, the other threatened that they weren’t going to stop. Do you see the difference?

Would you like a breakdown of how long it takes to walk from where Trump gave his speech to the capital?

I had a DV call where a man had almost cut off his wife's arm with a butcher knife. The damage was astounding.

This was the other call I thought of earlier.

He was in the house with her still when we got there so we had to go in immediately. Me and one other deputy were clearing room to room. He was hiding behind a door prepared to ambush us with a shotgun. The only thing that prevented him from shooting us was we were too close and he couldn't bring the gun down to bear. He had the gun aimed up in the tight space behind the door.

I smashed him with the door and we went to the ground, me on top of him. My partner wanted to shoot him but I was in the way. Over a few moments I was able to rack the action until it was empty but he fired once. No one was hit but I was freaking deaf for an hour.

My partner tased him but unfortunately I got it too because I was wrapped up in the wires. He quit first, thank God.
Jesus man, thank god you’re still alive. However, getting tased and then dealing with a shotgun going off close to your ear is a rough night.

A British Gorkha mercenary had rather walk a mile and slit a throat than shoot an enemy at long range.

From Ghorka, Her Majesty's Secret Service and Navy Seal training at Goose AB, Goose Bay, Labrador.

@Nolec

I actually don’t have patience for your drivel so I’ll explain it to you and how this all comes together.

1. Every single protest turned into a riot, this is non disputable.

2. Most major cities had protests that turned violent.

3. People died during these protests

4. Portland is still dealing with Antifa because their mayor is a spineless cuck.

5. Seattle had a CHOP and CHAZ zone. Women were raped and people were hurt. See my vivid use of the English language that I used to describe Portland’s mayor and apply that to Seattle’s mayor.

6. Minneapolis defunded their police force and are begging the officers that quit to come back. You can’t fix stupid.

7. Billions of dollars in damage due to the protests that turned into riots.

Now, let’s reflect on what heels up said. She said that the protests won’t stop, they shouldn’t stop and there will be more. She said this during the summer protests. So if every protest ended in a riot and she’s telling you she supports the protests then she’s also giving the green light to riot. That is inciting violence and by your party’s standard, she should be impeached.

Now, since you can’t go 5 posts without mentioning Trump or trying to remotely compare what heels up said to what Trump said, I’ll break the difference down.

Who said to march to the capital, PEACEFULLY, and exercise your first amendment right to show your displeasure on how the election went? Trump

Who said that the protests won’t stop, shouldn’t stop and more are going to happen during the summer of love that resulted in riots. Harris

One said to peaceful protests, the other threatened that they weren’t going to stop. Do you see the difference?

Would you like a breakdown of how long it takes to walk from where Trump gave his speech to the capital?
I stopped at Number 1. This is false. Therefore the rest of your post is meaningless.

Take a lap.

You only missed it by 93%.

Now I can already hear your excuses. MSM. Liberal fact checkers. Etc. But what you won’t do is admit you were wrong. Again.

Right, time magazine, the bastion of truth 😂😂😂

So you honestly believe that 7% of the population that protested and turned to riots are responsible for billions in damage?

You only missed it by 93%.

Now I can already hear your excuses. MSM. Liberal fact checkers. Etc. But what you won’t do is admit you were wrong. Again.

Time Magazine? Really?

a2a39b9afe14a54b7809c4c3af50c528.gif

Time Magazine? Really?

a2a39b9afe14a54b7809c4c3af50c528.gif
Like clock work.

Dum drums can’t recognize the difference between who reports the news and the source of the information.

I checked The Gateway Pundit and InfoWars and for some reason they chose not to report this.

Right, time magazine, the bastion of truth 😂😂😂

So you honestly believe that 7% of the population that protested and turned to riots are responsible for billions in damage?
It doesn’t matter what I believe. Your 100% figure is based solely on your naive opinion. Their 7% is based on an actual independent study.

Like Trump, I’m sure you’ll continue to go with your gut. Which is why trying to “prove” anything with you idiots is pointless. But it’s still can be fun making you look foolish and resort to the same lame retorts. I even called it.

It’s the same level of thinking that results in you idiots still believing Trump over election officials. It truly is a bizarro world in which you people live.

You didn’t answer my question. And thats a horrible analogy you just tried to make. I don’t think you understand how analogies work, or the meaning of the word. But I do find it funny that you call them trumps rioters, but kamalas protestors. Hypocrisy much?

Reread my post. Your lack of comprehension betrays you. Did you not call then BLM rioters? That sets the standard.

Reread my post. Your lack of comprehension betrays you.
I’m going to ask you again, turn your thinking cap on

During the summer we had protests, what happened at every single protest?

Legal protesters protested. illegal rioters rioted, righties failed to discern the differences.

Reread my post. Your lack of comprehension betrays you.

Legal protesters protested. illegal rioters rioted, righties failed to discern the differences.

just reread it, and no you didn’t answer the question. Pretty simple. Go ahead, quote the post you’re responding to. Maybe do it in caps and bold so we see what you’re posting

I knew that :) From kids MMA classes. Better to do hand to hand self defense and disarm attacker. If he is trained in Filipino knife fighting you better be able to out run him or you are toast,

Like clock work.

Dum drums can’t recognize the difference between who reports the news and the source of the information.

I checked The Gateway Pundit and InfoWars and for some reason they chose not to report this.
Time Magazine has been a leftist cuckery for well over 2 decades. They're nothing more than a monthly periodical with the same nitwittery of the NYT and WaPo. Their circulation is so lame, it can't even attract advertisers. That rag is so thin you couldn't wipe your ass with it during a TP shortage. 😂

Time Magazine has been a leftist cuckery for well over 2 decades. They're nothing more than a monthly periodical with the same nitwittery of the NYT and WaPo. Their circulation is so lame, it can't even attract advertisers. That rag is so thin you couldn't wipe your ass with it during a TP shortage. 😂
The fact that he can’t see that proves my point that some people are born with brains while others operate the fryer

I get it. You don't believe anything that doesn't come from Rush, the Gateway Pundit or other alt right sources. You don't need to explain.

Surely you have something that supports the statement that 100% of BLM protests resulted in riots, rather than just your same old blah blah blah. Anything?

Got it. Point proven.

The fact that he can’t see that proves my point that some people are born with brains while others operate the fryer
Still waiting for ANY source that supports your 100% "indisputable" comment. Anything?

This is why you think you can claim your internet "victories." You don't need proof. Just get the other dorks on here to agree with you, no matter how stupid your claim is.

BTW, that Time article isn't the only one reporting that study. Many others have. That's just the first one that came up on Google.

Oh wait, Google is a leftist web search. Can't use that either. You guys are so predictible.

Still waiting for ANY source that supports your 100% "indisputable" comment. Anything?

This is why you think you can claim your internet "victories." You don't need proof. Just get the other dorks on here to agree with you, no matter how stupid your claim is.
Great, let’s flip the script on how stupid your claims are. Shall we list them?

King of the board
Owns a company
Doesn’t own a company
Makes more than Trump’s businesses
Calls everyone a puss
Claims he assaulted a woman

Need I go on?
It’s like I told you in another thread, I don’t need to brag about my accomplishments, it’s the internet and it means nothing. Everything you’ve bragged about means nothing. Whether you’re a fry boy, in real estate, how much money you make, thinking you’re smarter than everyone, it means nothing. I could have easily dropped the bomb I dropped on you regarding my credentials a lot earlier but didn’t because it means nothing. However, watching you jump from thread to thread with the same stupid comebacks is entertaining. You lying about the dumbest shit is entertaining.

BSC, you are entertaining. You entertain me, now dance monkey and entertain the people on this board who own you.

Great, let’s flip the script on how stupid your claims are. Shall we list them?

King of the board
Owns a company
Doesn’t own a company
Makes more than Trump’s businesses
Calls everyone a puss
Claims he assaulted a woman

Need I go on?
It’s like I told you in another thread, I don’t need to brag about my accomplishments, it’s the internet and it means nothing. Everything you’ve bragged about means nothing. Whether you’re a fry boy, in real estate, how much money you make, thinking you’re smarter than everyone, it means nothing. I could have easily dropped the bomb I dropped on you regarding my credentials a lot earlier but didn’t because it means nothing. However, watching you jump from thread to thread with the same stupid comebacks is entertaining. You lying about the dumbest shit is entertaining.

BSC, you are entertaining. You entertain me, now dance monkey and entertain the people on this board who own you.
Admits to coppin feels ( had to un ignore to read that one) yet hated Trump for saying he could get away with it if he wanted to because the women wanted to succeed so badly they would allow him to do it. I dont think Trump ever admitted to actually doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: gatordad3
Admits to coppin feels ( had to un ignore to read that one) yet hated Trump for saying he could get away with it if he wanted to because the women wanted to succeed so badly they would allow him to do it. I dont think Trump ever admitted to actually doing it.
Trump didn’t, another lie by BSC’s sources that supposedly don’t lie although get caught lying everyday and rarely correct themselves. Then people like BSC sit back and eat it up like a fat kid at a buffet but then makes fun of right wing sources that contradict the left wing lie. He’s then amazed at how we don’t believe left wing sources but still can’t figure out they lied about the original story. I guess pathological liars do move in herds 😂😂😂

Reactions: gatordad3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT