ADVERTISEMENT

Three plays....

ih8f$u

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Feb 4, 2004
... that cost the game

Trask takes a 20 yard sack to stop a drive. We were moving the ball and had a chance to cut into the lead and grab momentum. That killed it and gave them hold of the game.

The TD on the blown coverage. Pretty much sealed it.

The terrible reviewed call on the clearly dropped ball. That wasn’t more clear of a drop of it had bounced 5 yards in front of him. It handed them a td and took the wind from our sails with a stop we earned and weren’t given. You hate to say a bad call was a turning point but it was.

Still, with their fans claiming a 3 td win before the season, and this being a game we weren’t supposed to win, we’ve gotten better and they’re coming back to the pack. I predicted a tough game this year, although they should get the win. Next year will be a different story. It’s a rivalry again after mcelwain and muschamp doing their best to bury us.

At least they aren’t winning anything meaningful this year, and their seasons of a huge talent differential are coming to a close. The last three years were their best shot ever to win a natty. They missed their window, so that’s not happening. They’ll drop at least one more in the sec, and they’ll lose if they make the secc. They lose a lot next year and are falling back to the pack. So we don’t have to sit and watch that happen at least

We played them tough. Trask played a good game...hell in the 3rd quarter we had -3 rushing yards. Trask took a really bad sack but the flags against us were too much. Our first possession the holding on their D 4th and 1 was clear...can't believe it didn't get called. A couple of bad non holding calls on their first TD drive but really we couldn't get them off the field on 3rd down...at least 4 - 3rd and over 10 yards and they just tore us up. We got destroyed on 3rd down on both sides of the ball.

At the beginning of the season, and according to all the butt sniffers on here, we would be lucky to even be on the same field. Game was still a 1 score game, and if we could've got that stop, we had mo.

Reactions: ih8f$u
... that cost the game

Trask takes a 20 yard sack to stop a drive. We were moving the ball and had a chance to cut into the lead and grab momentum. That killed it and gave them hold of the game.

The terrible reviewed call on the clearly dropped ball. That wasn’t more clear of a drop of it had bounced 5 yards in front of him. It handed them a td and took the wind from our sails with a stop we earned and weren’t given. You hate to say a bad call was a turning point but it was.

Still, with their fans claiming a 3 td win before the season, and this being a game we weren’t supposed to win, we’ve gotten better and they’re coming back to the pack. I predicted a tough game this year, although they should get the win. Next year will be a different story. It’s a rivalry again after mcelwain and muschamp doing their best to bury us.

At least they aren’t winning anything meaningful this year, and their seasons of a huge talent differential are coming to a close. The last three years were their best shot ever to win a natty. They missed their window, so that’s not happening. They’ll drop at least one more in the sec, and they’ll lose if they make the secc. They lose a lot next year and are falling back to the pack. So we don’t have to sit and watch that happen at least
I'm honoring our bet here. I changed my avatar as per our bet back in March of Dawgs winning by 21. Good game.

Trask and Mullen had real a bad first half. The number don’t look bad but by the time Trask shows up the game was over. Can’t believe there’s no way to run the ball a little bit. We didn’t even try. Throwing out of an empty backfield on 4th and inches was ridiculous. Trask is 6’5, 240 lbs! Sneak it!

Trask and Mullen had real a bad first half. The number don’t look bad but by the time Trask shows up the game was over. Can’t believe there’s no way to run the ball a little bit. We didn’t even try. Throwing out of an empty backfield on 4th and inches was ridiculous. Trask is 6’5, 240 lbs! Sneak it!
That was holding on them big time, but yeah 3 points in the first half wont cut it.

Mullen can't recruit a top 5 team and has never won a division title, yet you think he'll win a national championship? Wouldn't he have won a natty at Miss State with those players? If not, why? He brought in the same level classes as he had at Miss State.

I'm honoring our bet here. I changed my avatar as per our bet back in March of Dawgs winning by 21. Good game.

Good well deserved win. I know it turned out to be a 1 score game which I thought it'd be but if "felt" like we were on the ropes for a long time. Either way - drink away the blues and get to it next week. GL

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Georgia should forfeit their next few SEC West games because the two best SEC teams are in the West, no argument whatsoever. Why take their spots in a potential playoff. Sorry, Georgia, you guys stink almost as bad as our Florida team, even with all those 5 star players.

Reactions: cantbeatembanem
... that cost the game

It wasnt a bad call

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Georgia should forfeit their next few SEC West games because the two best SEC teams are in the West, no argument whatsoever. Why take their spots in a potential playoff. Sorry, Georgia, you guys stink almost as bad as our Florida team, even with all those 5 star players.

You should forfeit the next 2 yrs of posting

That was holding on them big time, but yeah 3 points in the first half wont cut it.
We were holding too. We hold every game. People blaming the officials are nothing but whiners and sore losers. Officials gave us 2 games this year (UK and USC). I mean they basically won those 2 games for us and without their gifts we lose those 2. The officials kept us close to LSU and even in this game they helped keep it close. More calls went in our favor than against us. Stop the whining. Our HC didn't have us prepared and called a terrible game. Our DC is pop warner league. Our OL coach doesn't teach how to block, only how to hold on every play. We need to get use to it... 8-9-10 wins a season against a sad schedule, never make it to the CFP, never make it to the SECCG, never win a division championship. It's who we are. It's who are HC is.

... that cost the game

We lose a lot next year but it will all be replaced. Not worried there

Not to say the offense was great but they barely had the ball because Grantham’s sorry ass couldn’t get his defense off the field. We ran around 20 plays and had the ball for a little more than 10 mins the whole first half. During that same time UGA had drives of 7 mins and 6 mins not even counting the rest of their drives. Hell the 7 min drive they had they only traveled 40 yards but ate up all that time because we gave up 4 damn third down conversions.

I do agree about the run game tho. That was ridiculous. We need a few inches and we’re in an empty backfield throwing. I don’t want to hear anything about us not being able to run because we didn’t even try. Perine had a higher yards per carry than Swift did. The difference was UGA kept running even when it didn’t work to keep some balance, Perine and Pierce had 10 carries combined.

My main issue with Mullen was running so damn much at the end when time was getting really short. You need 2 scores - just let Trask sling it to get that first one much quicker. It's not like it's early and you want them to think about a running game

We were holding too. We hold every game. People blaming the officials are nothing but whiners and sore losers. Officials gave us 2 games this year (UK and USC). I mean they basically won those 2 games for us and without their gifts we lose those 2. The officials kept us close to LSU and even in this game they helped keep it close. More calls went in our favor than against us. Stop the whining. Our HC didn't have us prepared and called a terrible game. Our DC is pop warner league. Our OL coach doesn't teach how to block, only how to hold on every play. We need to get use to it... 8-9-10 wins a season against a sad schedule, never make it to the CFP, never make it to the SECCG, never win a division championship. It's who we are. It's who are HC is.

You idiots understand everyone knows you’re not UF fans right? Dumb posters with barely any posts who come out of nowhere to bash the team after every loss posing as UF fans. How shitty must your life be.

You idiots understand everyone knows you’re not UF fans right? Dumb posters with barely any posts who come out of nowhere to bash the team after every loss posing as UF fans. How shitty must your life be.
It’s gotten old and has become so predictable. The trolls don’t even do a good job of trolling anymore.

... that cost the game

Lol what ever makes you feel better..bad calls went both ways ..like the WR push off that score 17 for ya'll that was no pass interference ..next year will be no different Dawgs roll

Lol what ever makes you feel better..bad calls went both ways ..like the WR push off that score 17 for ya'll that was no pass interference ..next year will be no different Dawgs roll

Roll? You rolled two years ago. You wore us down and pulled away in the 4th quarter last year. This year you needed a third down conversion to avoid overtime. You couldn't stop our offense in the 4th quarter. That is not rolling, that is being happy to escape with a win.

Face reality, we have caught up to you.

Roll? You rolled two years ago. You wore us down and pulled away in the 4th quarter last year. This year you needed a third down conversion to avoid overtime. You couldn't stop our offense in the 4th quarter. That is not rolling, that is being happy to escape with a win.

Face reality, we have caught up to you.
I agree that we did play from behind but we didn't get rolled. We were a busted play and a few mistakes away from pulling ahead. We didn't make the plays that we needed to and made to many mistakes. UGA deserves credit for the win IMO. That's it.

Reactions: PacoGator19
And you are a putz. And a big pu$$y.

It’s gotten old and has become so predictable. The trolls don’t even do a good job of trolling anymore.
And Paco is well Paco. The dumbest sumbitch on this board since it began. I at least graduated from UF. Have you ever even been to a game or just too busy sucking oozie's lil worm?

You know what else will be no different next year....don't you? It's ok, you can admit it..

You're sad and pathetic and easily the worst poster here. You attempt a heartfelt post about family being important then you talk about other people's families. I actually feel sorry for you. You're a sad, sad, little man.
Laker is a f*ck boy. A few others on the board...like fake posters. I don't mind rivals that state their opinion and talk some smack...but some of these guys are so weird. I mean it's almost as sad as people who CatFish other people online.

And Paco is well Paco. The dumbest sumbitch on this board since it began. I at least graduated from UF. Have you ever even been to a game or just too busy sucking oozie's lil worm?
Oh so tough...you didn't graduate from shit....and even if you did you're part of the higher level? You're a freaking idiot. If you graduated from UF or didn't or just a general fan doesn't make your OPINION anymore valid. Everyone knows that Paco and Oozie are good posters. My parents have been life long Gator fans but my dad played ball in Kansas, his brother at UGA, and my mother went to Da U. We all are life long Gator Fans. You're a freaking idiot.

For some reason you feel the need to insult people and not make valid points about the game or what's going on. All personal insults...wish we could all have lunch 1 time together....bet you don't talk that trash face to face. You're a f*ck boy...just like Laker and a few others.

Oh so tough...you didn't graduate from shit....and even if you did you're part of the higher level? You're a freaking idiot. If you graduated from UF or didn't or just a general fan doesn't make your OPINION anymore valid. Everyone knows that Paco and Oozie are good posters. My parents have been life long Gator fans but my dad played ball in Kansas, his brother at UGA, and my mother went to Da U. We all are life long Gator Fans. You're a freaking idiot.

For some reason you feel the need to insult people and not make valid points about the game or what's going on. All personal insults...wish we could all have lunch 1 time together....bet you don't talk that trash face to face. You're a f*ck boy...just like Laker and a few others.
I would just spit in your face and you would do nothing. Except cry like the bitch you are. I made valid points and then was insulted. I like how you just pretended like it didn't happen. My points are accurate and factual. Please go back to sticking your head up your ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT