ADVERTISEMENT

This offense

Well, I probably not should bother backing up any argument with you, but I will give it a shot.
~ (this goes double for you) :confused:

The point at the beginning was Tenn. could not play conservatively and hold back/be vanilla on offense prior to the UF game because every year they have at least one tough game prior to playing UF.

~ In 3 of the last 4 years, UF has played:
ALABAMA - MIAMI - TEXAS A&M BEFORE PLAYING tennis-sea.
And in the last 2 years, UF has opened their SEC play with other than tennis-sea. o_O

As you can see with your post and I also mentioned in mine, Oklahoma, Oregon, and Vatech have been on UT's schedule very early each of the past several seasons.
UF, otoh, can afford to stay vanilla and basic and just focus on executing. They can add the major wrinkles and specific plays/formations four games into the season,,,

~ Are you blind of just stupid? UF played ALABAMA - MIAMI - TEXAS A&M, all before playing tennis-sea. o_O

Now, UF;s early schedule does change for a season next year (Mich), but that has not yet happened, however I am sure you realize that,,

Just like I'm sure that there is much in the world that twits like you don't know or realize, cause you can't even read and comprehend! :cool:

Like I said earlier...1st week games against tomato cans mean very little. The Gators looked good this week with live bullets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT